News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 3397 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878168 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:37:27 AM

I'm not really expecting to Brooklyn Nets this season even with a healthy Kyrie.

We will just see the full power of the Nets next season once Durant comes back.

And with the competition in the East, even without Kyrie, I think they can manage to sit at 7 to 8th spot until the season ends.

A little too early to tell but nets might end up regretting this.

Nets already anticipate that and they already know the problem they will face about these 2. Both Irving and Durant, even with their injuries are still a big fish that other teams want to get. Nets will have a good benefit once they deal with the 2 on the trading market.

They are paying max contracts I dont think they paid those 2 just to trade them.  If they keep getting injured their trade value will be low because of their contracts and if they are playing well they wont want to trade them because that's why they signed them...to compete.  So trade value is not what they are looking for

Of course, they were signed to compete for the team lol. I'm not saying that the trade value is what the Nets up for. But if these 2 players will keep getting injured then no choice but to consider trading them before they reached the final year of the contract since both have player options. You have the point that their trade value might become low but that value will not decline overnight for the likes of Irving and Durant.

And the Nets offered max contracts without knowing the risks of getting these 2? They already know that so no regret on their part. They have a plan for that, if things go wrong, then consider doing a trade, but as much as possible, since they pay a max contract, they are hoping for the best. Like I said we can just see the full power of Nets once their superstars now finally team up on the floor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:23:21 AM

Nets will have a good benefit once they deal with the 2 on the trading market.
As it goes longer it will also change their market value, if Nets aren't interested with the two, it would be stupid for the other team to get them if they can't help the team based on their expectation. Who would like Irving that can't complete a season and this season, he hasn't played much too, and Durant is still uncertain if he will be back to his old self since the injury was really serious.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:34:29 AM

As it goes longer it will also change their market value, if Nets aren't interested with the two, it would be stupid for the other team to get them if they can't help the team based on their expectation. Who would like Irving that can't complete a season and this season, he hasn't played much too, and Durant is still uncertain if he will be back to his old self since the injury was really serious.

I really thought it was just the knee injury that came from colliding with Bradley Beal.

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/02/01/kyrie-irving-leaves-sprained-right-knee

This shoulder injury of him is really killing the entertainment of watching Brooklyn.
Last time he made 50 points and I really enjoyed that. Which I also thought is the clue that he is already fine and healthy.
He could stay that long playing the game without any sign of pain.
Now this.
They still have some good role players though. They will need to hold that line on the 7th spot. Wizards is not that far away with just 5 wins differential.
Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:38:58 AM

I really thought it was just the knee injury that came from colliding with Bradley Beal.

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/02/01/kyrie-irving-leaves-sprained-right-knee

This shoulder injury of him is really killing the entertainment of watching Brooklyn.
Last time he made 50 points and I really enjoyed that. Which I also thought is the clue that he is already fine and healthy.
He could stay that long playing the game without any sign of pain.
Now this.
They still have some good role players though. They will need to hold that line on the 7th spot. Wizards is not that far away with just 5 wins differential.

This article below is dated MARCH 12, 2013, but it still says about his injury.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1563024-is-kyrie-already-irving-injury-prone-or-does-he-just-have-bad-luck

I don't really follow the injury updates of Irving all the time but as an avid fan of the sport, I notice that he is not available most of the time, although we can say that the injury is not that serious since he can still come back and play and produce good numbers, but its really annoying to miss one of the best players in NBA not getting the opportunity to carry his team.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:54:13 AM

Refer to my other post after that. I said that Nets might consider trading those 2 if they will continue to be injured. No teams will show interest to them? How sure you are? If Nets decided to trade them, lets say next season or two, for sure there are teams that will acquire them. Durant and Kyrie for low price? Why not? Didn't you know that Nets can work on buyout or waived these players.

Its just their first year with the Nets. Why so advanced? The main point here is the Nets decision to take the risks and someone said they will regret in the future which I think not. Thats why I said, Nets are already aware of the risks so they gambled for it without regret. If they are not ready for these why they signed Durant while on the bed with a serious injury, why they signed Kyrie even these guy was out the almost the whole season in his 1st year with the Celtics and not effective when he came back the 2nd year. Its a max contract and that contract value can't just be offered without consideration.

Anyway these are only IF. Like most NBA fans want to see, I hope Nets comeback next year in a full healthy lineup with Durant and Irving leading the team.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:12:14 AM

For sure there's team that will consider them being part of their squad. This two superstars have their own worth if being added to any teams Nets might not getting the benefits right now but considering them playing together after this season or if ever both are healthy once the team manage to stay at the second round. KD showed some practice videos and seems that it's working a lot to get in shape.
Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:48:19 AM

Refer to my other post after that. I said that Nets might consider trading those 2 if they will continue to be injured. No teams will show interest to them? How sure you are? If Nets decided to trade them, lets say next season or two, for sure there are teams that will acquire them. Durant and Kyrie for low price? Why not? Didn't you know that Nets can work on buyout or waived these players.
As I was saying, if the reason why these players are traded is because they are easily injured, I don't think other teams will accept them.
Instead of being an asset, they'll become a liability of the team, and even if they are stars now, that doesn't mean they will still be the same players in the future especially when injury is the problem.

If you know Greg Oden, he was a 1st overall pick back in 2007 for the Blazers, played an impressive games before he was injured but after the injury, he wasn't back to his normal, so he become a wasted talent, and no team signs him with a good price if I am not mistaken.

Its just their first year with the Nets. Why so advanced? The main point here is the Nets decision to take the risks and someone said they will regret in the future which I think not. Thats why I said, Nets are already aware of the risks so they gambled for it without regret. If they are not ready for these why they signed Durant while on the bed with a serious injury, why they signed Kyrie even these guy was out the almost the whole season in his 1st year with the Celtics and not effective when he came back the 2nd year. Its a max contract and that contract value can't just be offered without consideration.

Anyway these are only IF. Like most NBA fans want to see, I hope Nets comeback next year in a full healthy lineup with Durant and Irving leading the team.

It's better to talk about the future than the past, it's more relevant here in the discussion.
I am advance because I am just sharing my opinion on what could possibly happen to these two players that Nets paid for a max contract.

If you were able to understand everything I posted,.. I was using the word "IF", meaning it's just a possibility.

Reid

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
Merited by chaser15 (1)

As I was saying, if the reason why these players are traded is because they are easily injured, I don't think other teams will accept them.
Instead of being an asset, they'll become a liability of the team, and even if they are stars now, that doesn't mean they will still be the same players in the future especially when injury is the problem.

If you know Greg Oden, he was a 1st overall pick back in 2007 for the Blazers, played an impressive games before he was injured but after the injury, he wasn't back to his normal, so he become a wasted talent, and no team signs him with a good price if I am not mistaken.

Alright, alright. You are both correct but it is a different timeline now.
I think this also explains into why other teams would want Kyrie and Durant even with a huge payroll.
Remember how Stephen Smith rant about why the Knicks didn't offer anything to Durant.

This all goes about the medical technology.
Way different now. They can now fix an Achilles injury and it will almost like nothing happened.

Before, this kind of injuries will sure cut a lot of their 'per season' salary. i.e. Cousins.
But Durant had the money, the ring and so does Kyrie. These guys already proved themselves.
History and money for medical support. If you have that then offers will still be at a good number.
Injuries don't last for a long time anymore and we could see it. 1 season may be the farthest.
They will risk it for a big name.
Also consider how much tickets will be sold.  Grin
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:46:13 PM

Nets had a "do or die" mentality ever since day one, they were the ones who got very old players to go to playoffs to not make anything and then be horrible for many seasons just because of that season as well, Celtics literally recovered without tanking all thanks to them. Now they are doing the same mistake, this time it is not old but crazy players.

Durant and Irving are both amazing players and if they are healthy they play so well that the other three players do not even matter, a team with 100% Durant plus Irving could make it to playoffs and even go to finals just with talent (and they have decent other players as well). The trouble is, even if they are fully healthy, these players are locker room cancer and they always get hatred from the old teams they played in. So I assume this was another do or die move from nets and they failed at it once again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:32:10 PM
Merited by danherbias07 (1)

It's a no-brainer to think that no other teams will offer contracts to Durant and Irving if ever Nets will have a plan putting them on the trade list because of continuous injury. There is always a team willing to sign these two even they are prone to injury and that's not a stupid or dumb move. Not because they are superstars but they are capable of getting back in shape and most teams know that. Durant and Irving shooting percentage are one of the best in the whole league. They don't need to use much of their body strength in the future if they feel their body is not cooperating anymore with their physical offense on the inside.

Why the future of Brooklyn Nets now become predictable because of that Kyrie Irving injury? Kevin Durant doesn't even play yet. And to question, if he will still be the same as Durant before, we will just only know it once he came back. Sometimes talking about the future is too much. Let them recover fully. Irving has been through lots of injuries but never shown a sign of slowing down every time he came back and can still make good numbers. Durant has now plenty of rest and go through the latest Science of recovery.

Alright, alright. You are both correct but it is a different timeline now.
I think this also explains into why other teams would want Kyrie and Durant even with a huge payroll.
Remember how Stephen Smith rant about why the Knicks didn't offer anything to Durant.

This all goes about the medical technology.
Way different now. They can now fix an Achilles injury and it will almost like nothing happened.

Before, this kind of injuries will sure cut a lot of their 'per season' salary. i.e. Cousins.
But Durant had the money, the ring and so does Kyrie. These guys already proved themselves.
History and money for medical support. If you have that then offers will still be at a good number.
Injuries don't last for a long time anymore and we could see it. 1 season may be the farthest.
They will risk it for a big name.
Also consider how much tickets will be sold.  Grin

You have a good point here and Klay Thompson even amazed at that improved Science of medication. People just concluding early that Irving and Durant are now out of the league if they will suffer more injuries.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 08:10:22 PM

They cant waive these 2, this isnt the nfl.  They are guaranteed those contracts and will count against their salary cap.  If they "waive them" they will literally have peanuts to pay their starting players for the next 5 years.  They are crossing their fingers that's all they can do.  If they are injured they would have to package draft picks and other good players for some team to pick up their salary.  That is getting ahead of things it's still early.  Just saying, nets GM is sweating bullets right now

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 09:39:02 PM

I honestly think that some teams could benefit from both Irving and Durant, not both of them together because that would be a very very high value and very hard to pitch but seperately. These are not bad players, they do look like bad humans or at least not the type of players you want in your locker room thats for sure, I would rather have any other super star in my team than these guys, Durant is probably one of the most profilic scorers in the game today and Irving is one of the best shot creators so what they lack in character could be make up for the talent they have.

Sure maybe they won't go well in Spurs for example, thats a team thats build around a spesific type of character and neither Irving nor Durant posses that, maybe not Celtics and maybe not even Lakers. However when you talk about teams like Nets, Knicks, Cavs, Suns, and teams like that, I think they would be superbly great. These teams already lack the superstardom in them and they need success a lot, even staying in Nets with whats going on, they could really make a difference next year, this team never became any good since they moved to Brooklyn so even with a horrible locker room and horrible things they could push just one season of success.

In the end I feel like they belong to the league, no matter how hard it is to deal with them, they are so great that if it was a player that wasn't really good, you could just not hire them, look at melo, he was known as a selfish player and after his talents became not so well he had to sit out almost a full year without a team until Blazers got him, however Irving and Durant can't be like that, they are just too good to let them be, some team will want them eventually, maybe even Nets will keep them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:55:23 PM

I honestly think that some teams could benefit from both Irving and Durant, not both of them together because that would be a very very high value and very hard to pitch but seperately. These are not bad players, they do look like bad humans or at least not the type of players you want in your locker room thats for sure, I would rather have any other super star in my team than these guys, Durant is probably one of the most profilic scorers in the game today and Irving is one of the best shot creators so what they lack in character could be make up for the talent they have.

Attitude both in and outside the court is really a big factor when it comes to being part of the team. That's why you will see some players even though they are talented in the court you'll see them let go by teams easily because they are creating a toxic environment for the whole organization. Just take a look at Cousins being bounced off to several teams already when the Kings gave up on him. Now I can see the same situation in Brooklyn that some of their players are not in good terms like how Dinwiddie isn't cool with either Durant or Irving being there. We still don't know the whole story but Dinwiddie wasn't like that last season when those two are still not part of the team.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:09:51 PM

Attitude both in and outside the court is really a big factor when it comes to being part of the team. That's why you will see some players even though they are talented in the court you'll see them let go by teams easily because they are creating a toxic environment for the whole organization.
Yup! Because at the end of the day basketball is still a matter of teamwork and harmony. If you can't cope up with the team then you serve as the burden for the team. It will definitely a big loss, imagine that the game would be now 4 vs 5 lol Grin. Anyway, I think both Durant and Irving got no attitude problems. I can feel it since they are still noticeably jolly in the bench or if there are winning matches (IMO). I guess their problem is the way they behave inside the court, for me they are like "give me the ball and I can pull this off" kind of players. For me they are a little bit selfish thus cutting the ball rotation of their team.
Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:25:23 PM

We are now back in the regular season after the long break, so guys what are you picks for tonight's games?

I was looking at the match ups today, and I think I wanna bet on the Sixers taking on Nets at home.
Just like what we have discussed.. Irving and Durant are the only two players that are out in the Team, so Sixers here could take down the team easily.

No simmons on Sixers, I think that is not a big problem though, they'll still win.

Reid

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:06:27 AM

We are now back in the regular season after the long break, so guys what are you picks for tonight's games?

I was looking at the match ups today, and I think I wanna bet on the Sixers taking on Nets at home.
Just like what we have discussed.. Irving and Durant are the only two players that are out in the Team, so Sixers here could take down the team easily.

No simmons on Sixers, I think that is not a big problem though, they'll still win.

76ers having a difficult time to score. Nets are gaining a huge lead now. Levert is also on fire. This might become one of his greatest night.
I have done my bet like 2 days ago already for the Nets. But it is just for a little bit dollars, risking it for the better odds.  Grin

I hope Joe Harris will also have a hot hand later on. No handicap bets for me here. I don't want them losing at the end for just a few points.  Grin
Now it is easier to make live bets with Sportsbet, you can see the odds all clear without clicking anything. Thumbs up for the updates.
The odds is really intimidating that you want to bet on underdogs even with 10 point lead differentials.
Harkorede
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 795

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 02:17:25 AM

^

I strongly doubt there's any chance that 76ers will somehow find a way to win this, what a total crumble that was in the 2nd Quarter, what really happened there? I was actually watching Hawks vs Heat and I decided to check the score on 76ers just to see a 24-2 run, at first I thought that was mistake with my browser.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:44:18 AM

It's a no-brainer to think that no other teams will offer contracts to Durant and Irving if ever Nets will have a plan putting them on the trade list because of continuous injury.

Yeah, let us make Iguodala as an example here.
That guy had been through a lot of injuries too and those just keeps on coming back, yet earning $15m on his pocket.

Having a history of being a champion is something which increases a value of one player specially if you are on the 1st string or a role player.
Experience wise they can contribute a lot to players and give a lot of impact to them.
At some point IMO, this is also one of the reason into why the Raptors won a championship.
Just adding one champion (Kawhi) and then we all saw the rest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:58:20 AM

Is there a chance that Stephen Curry will leave the Golden State Warriors? They went from back to back NBA champions to one of the worst teams.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:18:21 AM

^

I strongly doubt there's any chance that 76ers will somehow find a way to win this, what a total crumble that was in the 2nd Quarter, what really happened there? I was actually watching Hawks vs Heat and I decided to check the score on 76ers just to see a 24-2 run, at first I thought that was mistake with my browser.
Sixers are now in the lead, there's still have a big chance for them to win this in their home crowd. Embiid is leading with 31  points together with Harris and rest of the team they are keeping the distance though it's not done yet and everything still possible to happen.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 3397 »
  Print  

Jump to: