Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102164 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:23:11 PM

I looked through the thread and what I saw here : mostly posters talking about darknet marketplaces like an experts without experience of using. Lot of speculations, and it's hard to trust if it's true or only people predictions.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:40:36 PM

I looked through the thread and what I saw here : mostly posters talking about darknet marketplaces like an experts without experience of using. Lot of speculations, and it's hard to trust if it's true or only people predictions.
I would be surprised if you really did look through the thread, if you did you would have seen that there is fuck all posts about people actually using the darknet, this is basically just a spam thread that should probably be closed.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:33:54 AM

why do they call it dark marketplace anyway?

never want to get involved to this dark marketplace but is it easy to get inside this place that everyone is just allowed to get in? if yes then it sure not safe there. CIA and FBI must be monitoring this place.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:38:08 AM

never want to get involved to this dark marketplace but is it easy to get inside this place that everyone is just allowed to get in? if yes then it sure not safe there. CIA and FBI must be monitoring this place.

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

while anyone can get there, most of the best exchanges have a good check they do before allowing a person to sell on the marketplace and a lessor check for buying.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:33:21 AM

I'd recommend Dark and Alpha Bay Markets. Make sure you check the vendor feedback. And only finalize early  if they Are established vendors. Learned the hard way. Always use PGP or privnote.
Best of luck everyone,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:56:10 AM

There is no doubt about that. I believe there is nothing that CIA or FBI can't infiltrate. They have the most advanced facilities.
And as you say, everyone can get in but once you became involved, it will be very difficult to get out.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:27:23 AM

I would be surprised if you really did look through the thread, if you did you would have seen that there is fuck all posts about people actually using the darknet, this is basically just a spam thread that should probably be closed.
I didn't said that there aren't any posts made by darknet users. I only noticed that many posters didn't used darknet and they only writes what they somewhere heard about darknet.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 12:00:34 PM

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

while anyone can get there, most of the best exchanges have a good check they do before allowing a person to sell on the marketplace and a lessor check for buying.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

Seem like a hard job not to mention the use of mixer.
I would simply assume later that monero will be thier best option to make things easier.

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
morantis

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:08:09 PM

I would simply assume later that monero will be thier best option to make things easier.

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

lol, it is actually not that hard if you simply use a wallet for that one purpose only and make sure you spin the inputs.....the most common things sold are illegal drugs, fraud stuff like SSN's and credit card numbers, paypal account info, software for various bad things.

most of the exchanges specifically prohibit things like selling people, organs and weapons beyond a certain level of destruction.  the drug sections are interesting and a lot of dealers have gotten to the point where they work from home and the post office.  i saw one on there that fills a candle jar halfway, lets the wax dry and then drops in a protected baggie and fills the jar the rest of the way with wax, putting a wick near the top. there is no smell for drug dogs, very little to see via xray and nothing obvious to visual inspection, these guys put a lot of work into it, lol
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:21:31 AM

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

lol, it is actually not that hard if you simply use a wallet for that one purpose only and make sure you spin the inputs.....the most common things sold are illegal drugs, fraud stuff like SSN's and credit card numbers, paypal account info, software for various bad things.

most of the exchanges specifically prohibit things like selling people, organs and weapons beyond a certain level of destruction.  the drug sections are interesting and a lot of dealers have gotten to the point where they work from home and the post office.  i saw one on there that fills a candle jar halfway, lets the wax dry and then drops in a protected baggie and fills the jar the rest of the way with wax, putting a wick near the top. there is no smell for drug dogs, very little to see via xray and nothing obvious to visual inspection, these guys put a lot of work into it, lol

Criminals just can do amazing things.  I do have some of the things that are illegal to sell such as seashells that are now not allowed. Not sure if anyone would be interested to buy such but maybe someof those people may want and so getting into this dark market will be an option for me to dispose it.

Can you give me alink as to how to get into the market so i can publish a post there?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
morantis

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:34:04 AM

the network is accessed via special browser software that uses the old bounce technique of trace blocking.  You can actually look at the top of the browser on a tab and see that you are connected through this server, to this server, to this server and so forth, the same is true for the sites themselves.

still, when using a vendor you should check the previous orders for feedback and one of those is a stealth rating.  People still can get caught pretty easy, using a bitcoin address to deposit that is easily traced to them, tracks left on the PC and various other things.  The first big drug sales bust was made by watching the blockchain for matching pairs of numbers.  for example, let's say I paid you on here for a service, that service costs exactly $129 and through here and the service you provide you can easily be traced.  You then, push that TX to another BTC address in hopes of getting more anonymous, and you do that a few more times, then you deposit on the dark net exchange site the same $129.  while the TX's may be harder to trace, the fact that you(knowable) just got $129 and then an anonymous trade on the dark net was done using a $129 deposit, there is the trace back to you.  a few times of that and you're caught.

tumbling BTC can be traced some, the $129 is sent to the tumbler, the fee is $9, just to make it easy, and then magically another BTC address gets a $120 TX, it can be watched, depends on the level of things you do and how good you are at them.  real laundering would involve that $129 being spent on three different sites I own, leaving some behind in the first address, those TX's can be less than 24 hours apart, then those funds from my accounts need to be further distanced, i make a few trades here and there, spaced out, i can even make one of those a private sale to you on the same dark exchange that you want to deposit in, and the best end result is for the funds to end in at least three different wallets

What sort of illegal stuff are there?  Virgin teens?

most of the exchanges specifically prohibit things like selling people, organs and weapons beyond a certain level of destruction.  the drug sections are interesting and a lot of dealers have gotten to the point where they work from home and the post office.  i saw one on there that fills a candle jar halfway, lets the wax dry and then drops in a protected baggie and fills the jar the rest of the way with wax, putting a wick near the top. there is no smell for drug dogs, very little to see via xray and nothing obvious to visual inspection, these guys put a lot of work into it, lol

Criminals just can do amazing things.  I do have some of the things that are illegal to sell such as seashells that are now not allowed. Not sure if anyone would be interested to buy such but maybe someof those people may want and so getting into this dark market will be an option for me to dispose it.

Can you give me alink as to how to get into the market so i can publish a post there?

well, the links are not traditional like that, google and download the tor browser, once it is there, run the browser and wait, it can be slow to open because it connects to many boxes in between the dark net and you, on that home page that opens, search for "grams search" and you will find a search engine just for the most popular exchanges...also, off to the right hand side of grams search you can find a drop down of the markets and click right on them.  like i said, i doubt you will walk right in and start selling stuff, the sites can be invitation only, have strong checks for vendors to prevent law enforcement and have a hefty deposit of BTC as an escrow, you could end up dropping $500 into a site to sell some seashells
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1025

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:04:17 AM

That's why we need a polling system for closing the spam thread, but I really make my eyes are blind a lot of people without experience in and just spamming in here, and I think without the op is making this topic he can actually get a lot of information about that in internet but basically this thread is starting for spamming.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
morantis

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:44:32 AM

That's why we need a polling system for closing the spam thread, but I really make my eyes are blind a lot of people without experience in and just spamming in here, and I think without the op is making this topic he can actually get a lot of information about that in internet but basically this thread is starting for spamming.

really? i told him exactly how to get there and what to do?  how is it that i can do that and have never been there myself, every bit of information that i gave him is 100% from experience and directly answers his questions, i have made at least ten purchases of various items on there and i am sure that i will again
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:04:46 AM

I'd recommend Dark and Alpha Bay Markets. Make sure you check the vendor feedback. And only finalize early  if they Are established vendors. Learned the hard way. Always use PGP or privnote.
Best of luck everyone,
Brian
That is true! Never fall for vendor feedback's as they can easily be bought around.Buy only from trusted marketplaces,I don't want to take any names here but this thread certainly isn't a right guide if someone wants to actually get something out of it.I'm surprised by lack of information people have about the topic yet they miss guide users for signature spamming.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1025

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:36:13 AM

really? i told him exactly how to get there and what to do?  how is it that i can do that and have never been there myself, every bit of information that i gave him is 100% from experience and directly answers his questions, i have made at least ten purchases of various items on there and i am sure that i will again

Behind from you, there are a people just making a speculation in this thread with their speculation, but it's not all. if you trying for answering with your experience I'm really giving appreciate of your efforts. but maybe like this will opening your eyes.

It is very dangerous to buy anything from the black market.
If you found a PS4 there that has probably came from an illegal activity like theft or something.
That's why it is in the black market in the first place because they cannot sell it publicly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:47:24 AM

Dark marketplaces are bad places lol most people there are there for the illegal business so.. alot of undercover agents aswell.  I've heard about this new black market called theMarketplace but it's pretty difficult to enter or something, might be worth reading up on if you are interested.

i guess some of the links on the deepweb that is indexed as a blackmarkets are just a trap made by the undercover agents or the FBI . i have tried to surf the darkweb and entered some drugs and weapon markets just to see if there are actually a illegal stuffs that are being sold there .
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 11:43:59 AM

well, the links are not traditional like that, google and download the tor browsesr, once it is there, run the browser and wait, it can be slow to open because it connects to many boxes in between the dark net and you, on that home page that opens, search for "grams search" and you will find a search engine just for the most popular exchanges...also, off to the right hand side of grams search you can find a drop down of the markets and click right on them.  like i said, i doubt you will walk right in and start selling stuff, the sites can be invitation only, have strong checks for vendors to prevent law enforcement and have a hefty deposit of BTC as an escrow, you could end up dropping $500 into a site to sell some seashells

Hell? I'm selling a product why should i deposit 500$?
These seashells ae really valuable for the chinese they risk just to import these stuff. Its like hiw pouchers sell elephant tusks. I just want to dispose these in our house.

I may not do it there insteAd apart that it requires some hardwork to get into it plus the 500$, i'm not surprise only few people are going there. I saw some post about silk road, this is just one of the market places right? How is this different from the other dark marketplace?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
morantis

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:26:47 PM

well, the links are not traditional like that, google and download the tor browsesr, once it is there, run the browser and wait, it can be slow to open because it connects to many boxes in between the dark net and you, on that home page that opens, search for "grams search" and you will find a search engine just for the most popular exchanges...also, off to the right hand side of grams search you can find a drop down of the markets and click right on them.  like i said, i doubt you will walk right in and start selling stuff, the sites can be invitation only, have strong checks for vendors to prevent law enforcement and have a hefty deposit of BTC as an escrow, you could end up dropping $500 into a site to sell some seashells

These seashells ae really valuable for the chinese they risk just to import these stuff. Its like hiw pouchers sell elephant tusks. I just want to dispose these in our house.

I may not do it there insteAd apart that it requires some hardwork to get into it plus the 500$, i'm not surprise only few people are going there. I saw some post about silk road, this is just one of the market places right? How is this different from the other dark marketplace?

it is only the vendors that put Bitcoin in and it is technically just an escrow deposit, to ensure that the site is not liable if you do not deliver
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:30:35 PM

it is only the vendors that put Bitcoin in and it is technically just an escrow deposit, to ensure that the site is not liable if you do not deliver

All the things we do in the illegal market would definitely have a bad impact, an escrow in the illegal market is very profitable. But if our efforts were noticed by the police then it is a big disaster for us and also out of us. All of these are illegal would be detrimental, so better do something legal. Enjoy a journey of our lives than have to try with a bad way

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:26:46 PM

Dark marketplaces are bad places lol most people there are there for the illegal business so.. alot of undercover agents aswell.  I've heard about this new black market called theMarketplace but it's pretty difficult to enter or something, might be worth reading up on if you are interested.

i guess some of the links on the deepweb that is indexed as a blackmarkets are just a trap made by the undercover agents or the FBI . i have tried to surf the darkweb and entered some drugs and weapon markets just to see if there are actually a illegal stuffs that are being sold there .

Seem users are getting interested to such market these days due to the rise of XMR and SDC price.
I would probably invest to these coins just to get into the market, I've read people from the adult industry are also there. wonder what sort of illegal porn stuff are they trading there when we've seen it all from a horse and a girl to tranny and an old lady lol

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: