Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Digitaloldie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:16:23 PM

Hello,

I would suggest to use https://bnktothefuture.com for financing projects that CRBIT can be used in. In Bank to the Future you can find the investors needed for CRBIT.

Legit site?

If it is, we should ask them to add CRBIT to their list of things to invest in.

Maybe this sent from god to save crbit 😎👍🏼

Lol I am not god but I see some potential for CRBIT financing on that site. They have financed Shapeshift, Factom, Unocoin, Kraken and more. With the technology CRBIT has it should be interesting for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:40:01 PM

Greetings,

The PM, I received quite a few offers. Smaller deals do not interest me, which I immediately wrote.
Due to the fall in prices on the exchanges, now I can offer $ 0.05 / CRBIT.
I want to buy 2-3 million CRBITs only in piece.

Thank you!

If someone has 2-3 million be sure that he won't sell you at this price. To have someone so many coins, it means that he believes in the future of coin, and certainly will not want to kill it for such a low price.If you want coins there are many on exchanges to buy.

I smell SCAM phishing here

Don't try to SCAM people.

I suggest everyone to not sell to this guy and pay attention to such actions.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:42:34 PM

Hello,

I would suggest to use https://bnktothefuture.com for financing projects that CRBIT can be used in. In Bank to the Future you can find the investors needed for CRBIT.

BNKTOTHEFUTURE is not suitable for our case.This site is for new or existing projects/startups that want to raise funds.We will ask from investors money for what?And what we will offer them back?Coins?If they want coins they can buy direct from exchanges.There are many coins available.

But thank you for your suggestion.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

How to use this coin??? dev, can you tell me what is the function of this coin???
Maybe I will interested and spend some btc on it, insyaallah

Creditbit solves some problems that bitcoin has. Creditbit is 10 times faster than bitcoin with 1 minute block.So Creditbit is better for merchants.
It has also the 8% POS gain from staking.Imagine it like you have your money in a bank and give you 8% gain per year.Of course no bank has so much interest.
Many banks has no interest.

With Creditbit fast transactions you can send money (creditbits) everywhere in the world and can become spendable in a few seconds.
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:56:40 PM

Hello,

BNKTOTHEFUTURE is not suitable for our case.This site is for new or existing projects/startups that want to raise funds.We will ask from investors money for what?And what we will offer them back?Coins?If they want coins they can buy direct from exchanges.There are many coins available.

Thanks for explain about what is this site for!
Lets add our crbit on kikstarter we need 500.000€ and in return we will ger them coins 👍🏼 so we take money,buy crbit on exchanges for 500.000€ and deliver them coins so we will all be happy! 😎😎😎😎😎

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Digitaloldie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:58:04 PM

Hello,

That is what we must ask ourself, what project can we do and start were CRBIT has a good use in and offer to these investors. We have here one of the fastest transaction currencies on the market at the moment and how can we implement that in a project to offer them?
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:00:33 PM

Hello,

Thanks for explain about what is this site for!
Lets add our crbit on kikstarter we need 500.000€ and in return we will ger them coins 👍🏼 so we take money,buy crbit on exchanges for 500.000€ and deliver them coins so we will all be happy! 😎😎😎😎😎

We can't use any crowdfunding platform to raise funds for CRBIT.Their rules don't allow it.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:02:55 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 05:15:55 PM by BitcoinExpert

Hello,

That is what we must ask ourself, what project can we do and start were CRBIT has a good use in and offer to these investors. We have here one of the fastest transaction currencies on the market at the moment and how can we implement that in a project to offer them?

Anyone from the community can find any project idea which will use Creditbit and create a crowdfunding to raise funds. The Creditbit team can't make everything.He have already made a lot for the coin but now it's up to community's hands to make more.
Digitaloldie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:24:07 PM

Hello,

Anyone from the community can find any project idea which will use Creditbit and create a crowdfunding to raise funds. The Creditbit team can't make everything.He have already made a lot for the coin but now it's up to community's hands to make more.

Look at Factom they have gone out with that coin as a way to offer "Block chain services". Factom is financed by "Crowfunding".
appcapn

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

Hello,

For a long time I examine cryptocurrencies, which are available on the market. In my business I need a young, sophisticated, evolving crypto currency, which will help to facilitate business between partners, and consequently growth. On the website http://fintechist.com I first time saw advertising about CreditBit.
I asked quite a few parameters such as the currency is still very young and has great potential, is constantly evolving, it is technically sophisticated, transactions take place very quickly, available in several crypto exchanges, no more miners - only a POS., excellent staking - 8% is perfect, because the currency is no longer on the miners - consequently no more price pressure from the side of the miners. CreditBit has a very large potential for growth - all you need is just to spread among people.

For quite some time I buy cheap CreditBit. Every time I want to buy a slightly larger amount very quickly raise the price. I have very little time to make a living buying CreditBit on exchanges in small quantities, I decided it would be best to find someone who would be willing to sell a larger quantity of CreditBits.

For my business I'm ready to buy 2mio CRBITs for the price of $ 0.10 / CRBIT. Please be contacted only by a person whose state of evidence in blockchain. The offer to purchase is valid until the end of May.
Buy it carried out strictly through escrow or a personal meeting in the office.

Please keep me in a private message to contact only serious people.

CreditBit will be a great success story!

Please contact me only persons who have 2mio CRBITs. Other smaller deals do not interest me, because I can buy cheaper coins on exchange. Collecting small quantities is for my business too risky, because I have to provide for the distribution of a large quantity. Thanks!

Making a newbie account to offer a substantial investment on behalf of some organization, yeah no red flags there.   Grin

/s
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:54:51 PM

Crbit is a nice coin as we have all noticed. Fast, all infrastructure is made etc. but to be honest there is nothing revolutionary about it, it is just a better version of something that has been allready done for 500+ times ( appr 700 coins are out on the market ) Also no big money behind it or a persona that would make this coin appealing to the public. So nobody has noticed crbit.
I would suggest that all big holders would join and make a pump but without a dump. Since there is no regulation of crypto market this would be a totaly legit thing, maybe not from moral point of view but still ,,legal,,. Why pump? To male people notice crbit. If the price/volume was pumped to get crbit into top 10 crypto than it would get noticed by a whole lot of people. Many of them would buy it just becouse of its place in the top 10, others would maybe see a potential or quality of the coin and buy it for that reason etc. the point is that there would be allot of people entering into crbit ecosystem and with big number of people/volume it would become appealing to online merchants or other buisinesses that would maybe start using crbit....  With an average volume of couple BTC no serious buissines will adopt CRBIT!
I see this option as a marketing move not a scam pump and dump move. But only in case where big holders would join forces and make an agreement to put all of their coins in a ,,vault,, - so there wouldnt be a dump at a certain price.
Everybody who owns creditbit has invested money/time to have them and excpect a profit for that. As it stands nobody will make it if things stay as they are.
Digitaloldie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:11:42 PM

Hello,

Look at Factom they have gone out with that coin as a way to offer "Block chain services". Factom is financed by "Crowfunding".

Fast money transfer service using CRBIT is one project idea that is interesting. Like someone mentioned here a type of Western Union service based on CRBIT and its speed.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

Hello,

Fast money transfer service using CRBIT is one project idea that is interesting. Like someone mentioned here a type of Western Union service based on CRBIT and its speed.

This is a very good and interesting idea
Digitaloldie

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:33:07 PM

Crbit is a nice coin as we have all noticed. Fast, all infrastructure is made etc. but to be honest there is nothing revolutionary about it, it is just a better version of something that has been allready done for 500+ times ( appr 700 coins are out on the market ) Also no big money behind it or a persona that would make this coin appealing to the public. So nobody has noticed crbit.
I would suggest that all big holders would join and make a pump but without a dump. Since there is no regulation of crypto market this would be a totaly legit thing, maybe not from moral point of view but still ,,legal,,. Why pump? To male people notice crbit. If the price/volume was pumped to get crbit into top 10 crypto than it would get noticed by a whole lot of people. Many of them would buy it just becouse of its place in the top 10, others would maybe see a potential or quality of the coin and buy it for that reason etc. the point is that there would be allot of people entering into crbit ecosystem and with big number of people/volume it would become appealing to online merchants or other buisinesses that would maybe start using crbit....  With an average volume of couple BTC no serious buissines will adopt CRBIT!
I see this option as a marketing move not a scam pump and dump move. But only in case where big holders would join forces and make an agreement to put all of their coins in a ,,vault,, - so there wouldnt be a dump at a certain price.
Everybody who owns creditbit has invested money/time to have them and excpect a profit for that. As it stands nobody will make it if things stay as they are.

Good written. But finding a good project idea for CRBIT and put it on crowfunding platform gives us also good exposure of the coin among potential investors. Factom has developed not only a coin but also a project idea behind it. Develop a coin is not enough, the development team needs to implement it in projects for practical use also if the coin is going to survive. There are a lot of cases were a coin is bought to the market without any idea for use, these coins normaly die after some time. For a coin to survive it must be backed up by project ither by the community or development team.

danandanderson

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:44:31 PM

Agree with that but an altcoin to be succesful these days has to be in the top 10 or maybe 20 to get noticed. ETH and projects based on eth are taking over the crypto world.
What I have written is a good start. After enough people get into CRBIT than it would be easy to get some investors to fund a larger scale product based on ETH, that is why all big holders should unite so that we could fork crbit and connect it to the etherium network. I think it could be very succesful if it would come with a bunch of people on board.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

Good written. But finding a good project idea for CRBIT and put it on crowfunding platform gives us also good exposure of the coin among potential investors. Factom has developed not only a coin but also a project idea behind it. Develop a coin is not enough, the development team needs to implement it in projects for practical use also if the coin is going to survive. There are a lot of cases were a coin is bought to the market without any idea for use, these coins normaly die after some time. For a coin to survive it must be backed up by project ither by the community or development team.

I want to be clear.The dev team have made everything for the coin to work properly and already offered many services.Creditbit is not the only project of our team and we can't spend all of our time for this.Community needs to help if we want the project to succeed.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:03:42 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 07:34:59 AM by BitcoinExpert

I have created on our Slack a Private Channel for Big Holders.Anyone who has 100.000 crbits or more can join this channel.

Channel's purpose is to discuss about the future of coin, further development, new services and projects.
I believe that the big holders want more the succeed of Creditbit and we can work all together with new ideas.

Anyone who wants to join the Private Group need to contact me on Slack (@bluster11) and i will tell him what he needs to do to join the group.

EDIT: We decided to change the required amount for someone to join the group.The new amount is 200.000 CRBIT
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:49:26 PM

I have created on our Slack a Private Channel for Big Holders.Anyone who has 100.000 crbits or more can join this channel.

Channel's purpose is to discuss about the future of coin, further development, new services and projects.
I believe that the big holders want more the succeed of Creditbit and we can work all together with new ideas.

Anyone who wants to join the Private Group need to contact me on Slack (@bluster11) and i will tell him what he needs to do to join the group.

What about chanel for 500.000+
1.000.000+

But how you will know if its true when somebody enter?
I think every crbit holder have 100.000 crbit! Right now you need to invest aprox 5-7btc and you got 100.000

5-7 btc is not small amount for someone to invest in a new coin like Creditbit.So i think 100.000 coins is good amount for a holder.If anyone has to propose anything else, i m here to listen.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:36:57 PM

Bar should be a little bit higher, 200.000+ otherwise there could be to many people and than it is impossible to reach an agreement about anything
justtryme90

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:44:12 PM

How sad, my 90K are not enough Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: