Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores (or online)?
Yes - 215 (54%)
No - 183 (46%)
Total Voters: 398

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins?  (Read 257560 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:18:01 AM

currently spends bitcoin might look nice. but maybe for people who run a business is terkihat like throwing an opportunity for growing your business. Well, now I'm active in bitcoin hold, I do not plan to spend a bitcoin I have in the near future

If you are smart enough then you will not spend right now, you will prefer to hold for the halving to earn better and higher profits from it.
I also suggest that you do not spend your coins at the moment because it is very hard to earn Bitcoins at the moment and the halving is coming soon.
My next move is going to depend on what the price is going to be after the halving so I suggest the you wait fro that to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:09:05 AM

For me I never spent bitcoins because i want to hold them till the end of this year because the price of the bitcoin at the end of this year
will be around the 1000 dollar each so if you just wait couple of weeks and have a little patient you will all have allot of profit.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:44:18 AM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I wonder if there will ever be any retailers that only accept bitcoin.
I hold almost all of them,but i take my profit and gamble them,i dont change it to USD for example.
BTC is actually my hobby,and i dont care if i lose few just to have fun rolling the dice Smiley
anyway i could go smarter and book my profit out of investments
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:54:35 AM

for the few places that do accept bitcoin, do you currently spend the coins you hold at any of them?

I know places like www.takeaway.com accept bitcoin and i even heard CEX.co.uk accept bitcoin in stores now too, but does anyone spend the bitcoins they have or do most just onto hold them? (Or gamble them lol)

I hold almost all of them,but i take my profit and gamble them,i dont change it to USD for example.
BTC is actually my hobby,and i dont care if i lose few just to have fun rolling the dice Smiley

At this stage you cannot afford to loose even a small amount of coins as by only holding you can make good profits at halving in compare to gambling and there is no risk in holding like gambling.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:58:38 AM

I actively spend my bitcoin in online shopping, buying online things like computer accessories etc and also in buying other things.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:27:43 PM

At this stage you cannot afford to loose even a small amount of coins as by only holding you can make good profits at halving in compare to gambling and there is no risk in holding like gambling.
Holding not guarantee will give you a profit all of that still has not been proven and I think holding also have at risk for losing.

mammamiya471

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:26:03 PM

yes because it won't grow if i'll just save it...i always soend it to buy altcoins and wait for it to sell at a higher price.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:33:21 PM

For this situation i dont spend bitcoin right now because i am waiting for more price increase the bulls market and whales are fighting and the price is already been decrease again..
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:51:18 PM

Holding not guarantee will give you a profit all of that still has not been proven and I think holding also have at risk for losing.

If you are holding for long term then you can earn profits from it in future but not sure whether holding till halving can be profitable or not as price is not going high at a moment.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:53:56 PM

i earn my coins regularly and keep spending it weekly. i just need my net packs so i spend it for them and if i earn a little extra then i invest than on smething but i dont store any coin
It is interesting that you are spending your coins and do not keep them at all! Maybe saving a bit of them is not bad!
Well this is the trading strategy they are spending some of the bitcoin or sell it to make a profit because they have already a good margin for the price of bitcoin to make a profit for price pump and dump.. and some of them are holding for back up once the price of bitcoin will continues increase...
But I think it is spending strategy rather than trading strategy since no thing is not trade to get monetary benefit and also the goal differs.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:36:09 PM

yes because it won't grow if i'll just save it...i always soend it to buy altcoins and wait for it to sell at a higher price.
it might be better if you do a method for growing bitcoin in the appeal only stores only.
or using bitcoin to trade. it would be better for bitcoin and you as well

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:38:08 PM

it might be better if you do a method for growing bitcoin in the appeal only stores only.

Its always good to trade with bitcoin rather then keeping it idle in wallet, as trading will allow you to grow your coins and also help you in making good profits from it.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:34:35 PM

Its always good to trade with bitcoin rather then keeping it idle in wallet, as trading will allow you to grow your coins and also help you in making good profits from it.

But as of now as the halving is going to happen it is better to keep first your bitcoins and stop spending it for a while.
Because the possibility of earning as the price of bitcoin is going to increase you are able to get profit out of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:49:52 PM

currently spends bitcoin might look nice. but maybe for people who run a business is terkihat like throwing an opportunity for growing your business. Well, now I'm active in bitcoin hold, I do not plan to spend a bitcoin I have in the near future
I think the shop is not a bad thing while you control your groceries spending would not be bad at the business that you run as long as you do not shopping from capital business. you can shop with profit o your bussines. I think it's not a problem
I also often spend bitcoin, but I control it so my money will not be exhausted because of spending bitcoin

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:51:18 PM

But as of now as the halving is going to happen it is better to keep first your bitcoins and stop spending it for a while.
Because the possibility of earning as the price of bitcoin is going to increase you are able to get profit out of it.

Yes its better not to experiment with our coins at a moment, as one wrong decision will make you loose your coins and now halving is no near so good choice is to hold it for halving.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:15:45 AM

I actively spend my bitcoin in online shopping, buying online things like computer accessories etc and also in buying other things.
the same for me, if i have a chance i definitely spend my bitcoins online because i think it can allow you to shop really fast and really easily, thats the best shopping option in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
boyptc

Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:36:44 AM

the same for me, if i have a chance i definitely spend my bitcoins online because i think it can allow you to shop really fast and really easily, thats the best shopping option in my opinion

That's really the use of bitcoin to buy it online. But many are saying that wait for a while and stop spending too much. As the halving is going to happen for few days.
So that you are able to get some profits when the halving is going to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:57:50 AM

That's really the use of bitcoin to buy it online. But many are saying that wait for a while and stop spending too much. As the halving is going to happen for few days.
Of course you only spend the money that you can afford and the same goes with investment, spending is great using bitcoins because you can transact fast and you can only pay low charges, however you can only buy limited things online as major merchant are yet to adopt bitcoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tabas

Merit: 737

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:08:44 AM

Of course you only spend the money that you can afford and the same goes with investment, spending is great using bitcoins because you can transact fast and you can only pay low charges, however you can only buy limited things online as major merchant are yet to adopt bitcoins.

For me, I am spending bitcoins actively but the same thing I got influenced by the people here that are suggesting that stop the use first of bitcoin.
And save some of it for the halving, as it is an assurance that we are going to get profit once the halving comes.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:34:59 AM

I can't say that I am actively spending my bitcoins because I haven't reached that amount of bitcoins where I can always buy anything I want using this currency. But whenever I need actual money to buy necessities I always exchange my available bitcoins and use the money I got from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: