Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21891 times)
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:48:31 PM

bitcoin will soon reach that number. 500 USD is an easy thing for bitcoin. we see 2-3 months may bitcoin will reach 700 USD.
you're right, maybe in May the price of bitcoin has been steady at $ 500, I can not wait to once again look at the numbers, at that time I would really look for bitcoin

I think it will be steady at 500 dollar earlier its just a matter of time and I think it will be next month because the bitcoin is increasing bit by bit as you can see, we just have to wait.
The market is getting back up people are believing again in the bitcoin in my opinion.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:34:24 PM

bitcoin will soon reach that number. 500 USD is an easy thing for bitcoin. we see 2-3 months may bitcoin will reach 700 USD.
It will be much harder than many, especially in this forum, think. It is true that we saw rather an easy rise to $500 last November, but that was purely speculative short-term pump. We didn't manage to hold that level for long, and immediately returned to $350. we still will have difficulties getting there again. All what lies beyond $500-600 is purely wishful thinking, based on the fact that halving happens in July. Yes, halving will happen, but there is already sufficient coins in circulation to bring the market arbitrary low and keep it there longer than many could imagine.

this space is intentionally left blank
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:12:48 AM

It will be much harder than many, especially in this forum, think. It is true that we saw rather an easy rise to $500 last November, but that was purely speculative short-term pump. We didn't manage to hold that level for long, and immediately returned to $350. we still will have difficulties getting there again. All what lies beyond $500-600 is purely wishful thinking, based on the fact that halving happens in July. Yes, halving will happen, but there is already sufficient coins in circulation to bring the market arbitrary low and keep it there longer than many could imagine.
That is possible. But you can now indeed see that the price is rising slowly and that is very good for those people who made an investment.
I hope that more people will sell it later in the future. And just wait and see for what is going to happen.

sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:27:21 AM

That is possible. But you can now indeed see that the price is rising slowly and that is very good for those people who made an investment.
I hope that more people will sell it later in the future. And just wait and see for what is going to happen.

The price was rising a few days ago, but it dropped again. So the biitcoin is trading within a range, We will not see $500 soon.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

The price was rising a few days ago, but it dropped again. So the biitcoin is trading within a range, We will not see $500 soon.
That is exactly my point. $350 seems for now the only reliable support. All what is above is not yet confirmed, and the only recent support above $415 is already broken.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:47:29 PM

That is exactly my point. $350 seems for now the only reliable support. All what is above is not yet confirmed, and the only recent support above $415 is already broken.
well i think the price will not go far possible price again i think is 360-380.. So dont panic man.. is just a large dump from traders outside they convert it into ethereum.. because of some promoters out there the ethereum will be the next bitcoin world wide.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:31:37 PM

Just keep patience. When the next rally starts we will be back at 420 dollar again.
It is temporary that the price is going up and down with this peace. Either this month or next month the price will go up again.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:33:20 PM

Just keep patience. When the next rally starts we will be back at 420 dollar again.
It is temporary that the price is going up and down with this peace. Either this month or next month the price will go up again.

I am not sure. The price will go back to 350 eventually. From where i will buy back again.
It's the cycle we've seen for a long period of time. And i am sure it will continue to do so.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:03:23 PM

well i think the price will not go far possible price again i think is 360-380.. So dont panic man.. is just a large dump from traders outside they convert it into ethereum.. because of some promoters out there the ethereum will be the next bitcoin world wide.
I am not panicking at all. Just provide support levels from TA. $350 has been rock solid (mid-term) and should withstand any test, if it comes to a test at all. I also expect the buyers to appear in mass already at $380s.

HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:53:13 PM

I am not panicking at all. Just provide support levels from TA. $350 has been rock solid (mid-term) and should withstand any test, if it comes to a test at all. I also expect the buyers to appear in mass already at $380s.

Panicking is just what some people want to achieve. I for one would not be even tempted to sell my bitcoins for some speculation.
it's wrong and exactly what some want to achieve.
Ya-ing

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:03:02 PM

It is like it is not going to reach $500 for a while, but likely will go up the 400s again, so better get some

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:05:32 AM

It is like it is not going to reach $500 for a while, but likely will go up the 400s again, so better get some

The price right now is lower than $400, and it seems like it will now restart its climb again to reach $500 and might take it a little longer now, but definitely it would get back to $400, just think that bitcoin is giving us time to buy..  Cheesy

elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:29:43 AM

The price right now is lower than $400, and it seems like it will now restart its climb again to reach $500 and might take it a little longer now, but definitely it would get back to $400, just think that bitcoin is giving us time to buy..  Cheesy

whales make panic market, so he dump bitcoin price from $430 to $400 and now price under $400. now whales waiting perfect time to pump it, im sure block halving will make bitcoin price goes up Smiley

#be carefull and stay calm

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:54:07 AM

nope at this moment, to make it $500, you need to wait until the bitcoin block reward halves.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:41:34 AM

nope at this moment, to make it $500, you need to wait until the bitcoin block reward halves.
I do not think so. By this end of March itself we may see bitcoin prices reaching $500 prices. By halving we can expect prices to go above $1000 price levels too.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:45:28 PM

I do not think so. By this end of March itself we may see bitcoin prices reaching $500 prices. By halving we can expect prices to go above $1000 price levels too.

No mate that's not possible, I think the value of bitcoin before the halving would be below $500 and after halving we can expect that the value goes above $500, but $1k that's impossible in this year I guess.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:05:22 PM

No mate that's not possible, I think the value of bitcoin before the halving would be below $500 and after halving we can expect that the value goes above $500, but $1k that's impossible in this year I guess.

It will be hard to get to 500 dollar before the halving. We've seen so much resistance that i don't expect this to happen at al.
At most we can maybe reach to  450 USD.
silentkiller

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:13:35 PM

all this we are seeing now on bitcoin is the beggining of halving,so better to wait and see whats the purpose of halving in bitcoin.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:16:32 PM

all this we are seeing now on bitcoin is the beggining of halving,so better to wait and see whats the purpose of halving in bitcoin.

LOl I agree with you dude, These fluctuations are will not change in halving bump, Price will reach more than 800$ for sure.

Hopefully as people expect bitcoin will reach its destiny price very soon.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

It will be hard to get to 500 dollar before the halving. We've seen so much resistance that i don't expect this to happen at al.
At most we can maybe reach to  450 USD.

You are right that is gonna be hard, but its possible for sure if you ask me, the point is that people are believing again in the bitcoin.
Look at the numbers of the people that are investing again this year, that is already a good sign.
Also the point that everyday the bitcoin community is growing is a point and also a sign the 500 dollar is in or hand reach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: