Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21880 times)
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:39:12 AM

bitcoin went through the 500 dollar mark roof a few days ago and it does not seem to stop as we already broke 600 and 700 dollar

i guess we might see a new all time high price in bitcoin in the upcoming months after the halving

I think it will stop at $700 for a few weeks, then it will rise slowly to $800 during the halivng time.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:14:30 PM

bitcoin went through the 500 dollar mark roof a few days ago and it does not seem to stop as we already broke 600 and 700 dollar

i guess we might see a new all time high price in bitcoin in the upcoming months after the halving

I think it will stop at $700 for a few weeks, then it will rise slowly to $800 during the halivng time.

The price has already dropped from the recent peak. We see a red sea in the price chart. It is having a correction.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:42:37 PM

The price has already dropped from the recent peak. We see a red sea in the price chart. It is having a correction.
Well i also see that red marking .it is normal i think because some of the mindsets are selling after that big rise then buy again in the best little down of its price .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:26:24 AM

Well i also see that red marking .it is normal i think because some of the mindsets are selling after that big rise then buy again in the best little down of its price .
Well I hope it will rise in halving time.  Grin But ill sell when I think the time is right.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:37:27 AM

Bitcoin is going to be higher and that is because you already can see now that Bitcoin is becoming more worth so that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
And it will be more worth than higher than $500 and that is perfect.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:42:22 AM

Who sold in the correction??

Now we've going back to $500.

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

i dont think you are really at the same level as we are because as you can see the price of the bitcoin already reached over the 500 dollar each so i dont think we will go back to 500 or it will be very stupid.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:47:53 AM

Already break the 500 mark and the next is 800.. but now bitcoin stops from incresing and its playing at 670-690..
We will see this playing of bitcoin for 1 week.. after that the rising continues
Koamder

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

Already break the 500 mark and the next is 800.. but now bitcoin stops from incresing and its playing at 670-690..
We will see this playing of bitcoin for 1 week.. after that the rising continues

I think in the next few weeks, the bitcoin price could hovering around the $750 range for a few months.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:56:17 PM

I think in the next few weeks, the bitcoin price could hovering around the $750 range for a few months.

The price of bitcoin is already $750 in some exchanges. But I would like the bitcon price to consolidate as well.

B2

BitDouble.io

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:10:29 PM

The price of bitcoin is already $750 in some exchanges. But I would like the bitcon price to consolidate as well.

at this point it's the volatility that is ruling the entire market for weeks. these are great times for traders to make massive profits trading against the volatility. it allows me to make profit trading, and on top of that the price is going up nicely. it's a win win for me. what else can i wish for?
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:21:05 PM

at this point it's the volatility that is ruling the entire market for weeks. these are great times for traders to make massive profits trading against the volatility. it allows me to make profit trading, and on top of that the price is going up nicely. it's a win win for me. what else can i wish for?

The volatiilty is good for trading, but it is not good for the general adoption of the bitcoin. We need to find a balance.

Waticta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

The volatiilty is good for trading, but it is not good for the general adoption of the bitcoin. We need to find a balance.

That is right. The profit made from the trading could attract more speculators. Some of them might be user as well.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:23:43 PM

That is right. The profit made from the trading could attract more speculators. Some of them might be user as well.

It's a fact that the volatility attracts traders and directly fresh money. Fresh money is needed to keep the market moving and healthy. If these traders at some point also become a user then it's a win win for the whole Bitcoin eco system.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:17:06 PM

Bitcoin is going to be higher and that is because you already can see now that Bitcoin is becoming more worth so that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin.
And it will be more worth than higher than $500 and that is perfect.
i think you are right that bitcoin is going to increase more and more in the future because people seem to be really interested into it thus they buy a lot

i think bitcoin is not going to get back to 500 dollars per bitcoin any time soon thus it is really great because people will not be dumping their bitcoins really fast to dump the price that much

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:24:42 AM

i don't care honestly, i'm certainly not here to play with peanuts value like those, we can begin to talk serious when we break 1k again
I am personally also do not want the Bitcoin price to go down again but you can look at it in a positive way. If the price is that low it allows me again to buy even more Bitcoins.
So to be honest I would not mind the price being $500 some time again.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:47:44 AM

i don't care honestly, i'm certainly not here to play with peanuts value like those, we can begin to talk serious when we break 1k again
I am personally also do not want the Bitcoin price to go down again but you can look at it in a positive way. If the price is that low it allows me again to buy even more Bitcoins.

For the people who want to buy the bitcoin and believe the bitcoin price will rise in the long term, it is better to bu now.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:00:31 PM

I think $500 price is not that bad to have, but as price will move up in coming days, we are expecting price of $800 at halving and even if it falls back then I think $600 will be the bottom.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

You can see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that many people are now waiting for the right moment to sell it so that is really nice.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the problem of Bitcoin but that is just only risky also.

The issue with the bitcoin is that you never know where it is heading. If its going in an upward direction, it does not means that it will keep on rising or if it is going in downward direction, then also it does not mean it will countiune in that direction. You cannot predit the price of this coin. One day it can be as high as 750$ and the other day it can fall to as low as 500$. This unpredcitable nature of bitcoins makes it very difficult to  guess what wil be the furture price of this coin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:49:07 PM

You can see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that many people are now waiting for the right moment to sell it so that is really nice.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the problem of Bitcoin but that is just only risky also.

The issue with the bitcoin is that you never know where it is heading. If its going in an upward direction, it does not means that it will keep on rising or if it is going in downward direction, then also it does not mean it will countiune in that direction. You cannot predit the price of this coin. One day it can be as high as 750$ and the other day it can fall to as low as 500$. This unpredcitable nature of bitcoins makes it very difficult to  guess what wil be the furture price of this coin.

The best thing you can do is sell when you see higher price and gain some profits, as not sure what can be the price very next day, keep on playing with coins in short term.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:29:20 PM

The best thing you can do is sell when you see higher price and gain some profits, as not sure what can be the price very next day, keep on playing with coins in short term.
I dont think the bitcoin will go to that low the price of the bitcoin now is around the 600 dollar and he will not
drop to that low for sure if he does i think it will be the end of the many users of bitcoins becasue there are allot of people investing the last months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: