Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:02:12 AM

My advice stay away from gambling is looking for a job from the real world
yeah I think it is best to look for a job in real life. because you're sure as you become addicted to gambling. you must have experienced many losses and you definitely want to recover on your loss. so it is best to look for a job at a real job. I'm sure you will forget about gambling with ease

Earning money from job in real world seems to be the fastest. There is a lot of ways to earn online like signature campaign, faucets etc. However, the fastest is still having a real job.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:06:35 AM

I've been an addict. And some time I have tried to stop. It's not easy. I have read many articles of self help, saw several videos on youtube and always trying to kick the habit. More recently I read a book "the power of habit" and that helped overcome my addiction. Today when I want to play, I separate some bitcoins for it. If you lose not continue. I'll do something else. Currently I do Yoga and meditation.

I hope yoga and meditation helped you and make fast recovery from addiction. Meditation can really help your mind focus away from the bad habit and focus more on good activities. You can also try sports to replace gambling. It is good for your health and do not eat away your money. Good luck with your rehabilitation.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:21:26 AM

I've been an addict. And some time I have tried to stop. It's not easy. I have read many articles of self help, saw several videos on youtube and always trying to kick the habit. More recently I read a book "the power of habit" and that helped overcome my addiction. Today when I want to play, I separate some bitcoins for it. If you lose not continue. I'll do something else. Currently I do Yoga and meditation.

I hope yoga and meditation helped you and make fast recovery from addiction. Meditation can really help your mind focus away from the bad habit and focus more on good activities. You can also try sports to replace gambling. It is good for your health and do not eat away your money. Good luck with your rehabilitation.

Doing something productive will always help you with your addictions. Whether drugs, alcohol, or gambling. If you have a purpose in life, then you don't need gambling. If your life is full of exciting things, then you don't need to gamble either.

Simply find something to distract yourself from your computer. Like doing sports, watching TV, etc.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:24:40 AM

Think how much you can lose gambling. There are many nice things you can do with your money, and you are losing everything with gambling, think about it. Buy something that will entertain you, so you won't have reasons to think about gambling again.

I agree with you, this might make the gambling addict can leave it. But if they are already very much lost money in gambling and always did then this is very difficult, because they are doing revenge to return their money. So they must need something that really makes them forget, such as giving the bustle in her work, Etc
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:29:07 AM

Think how much you can lose gambling. There are many nice things you can do with your money, and you are losing everything with gambling, think about it. Buy something that will entertain you, so you won't have reasons to think about gambling again.

I agree with you, this might make the gambling addict can leave it. But if they are already very much lost money in gambling and always did then this is very difficult, because they are doing revenge to return their money. So they must need something that really makes them forget, such as giving the bustle in her work, Etc
Realizing by yourself is the most important thing and that is because we cant help you to stop with gambling but you have to know that there will be more people that is going to lose some money.
And the best thing to stay away is that you must find some other things that you like to do and that is bad.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:49:55 AM

If one is serious in staying or quitting in gambling he should forget his losses in gambling and move on to quitting. It is really hard to quit if you are still hoping that you can get back your losses, just consider it as a payment while you are entertain in gambling and focus to new things in life.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:37:19 AM

So do you think that gambler are jobless? If they are jobless so how they have some money to gamble? You are completely wrong if you think like that..
Most gamblers has their own job in real world already except those who are rely only on gambling for their main income.

But when you are engaged with your full-time job, then definitely you will not find spare time to play gambling. When you are not regularly into gambling, then more chances for completely forgetting about it. Unless you're addicted to gambling, I believe no one will keep on coming among their hectic schedules.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:22:59 PM

So do you think that gambler are jobless? If they are jobless so how they have some money to gamble? You are completely wrong if you think like that..
Most gamblers has their own job in real world already except those who are rely only on gambling for their main income.

But when you are engaged with your full-time job, then definitely you will not find spare time to play gambling. When you are not regularly into gambling, then more chances for completely forgetting about it. Unless you're addicted to gambling, I believe no one will keep on coming among their hectic schedules.

I think a regular working job that you got can make a good exemption in turning away from gambling, but if your regular work is not healthy for you and the environment is not pleasing for you, you will try to find something to do to escape your unhealthy work some find gambling so amusing instead of their work.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:39:33 PM

Thats the reason why you need to stop in gambling to think how much you lose bitcoin gambling. Think that if you cant stay away from it you will loss your family, all of your house, lot and all of your life will gone. I think just focus yourself in something that you interested and waste it your time there.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:13:40 PM

Thats the reason why you need to stop in gambling to think how much you lose bitcoin gambling. Think that if you cant stay away from it you will loss your family, all of your house, lot and all of your life will gone. I think just focus yourself in something that you interested and waste it your time there.

Yup! that will be the biggest mistake a bitcoin user will become if you encounter getting addicted with gambling that will be an end career for you like you have said you will lost everything that you have worked so hard most of your life and you will get a problem from it.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 03:34:41 PM

Yup! that will be the biggest mistake a bitcoin user will become if you encounter getting addicted with gambling that will be an end career for you like you have said you will lost everything that you have worked so hard most of your life and you will get a problem from it.
Yeah your right already experience it if you lose and lose and lose your money  in the end it will cause you a problem just like mine right now instead of withdraw the money right to buy milk for my daugter i just gamble it to try my luck in black jack to increase the amount but ended to lose. .
Honestly its better to dont gamble if you have a problem because it may cause more problem..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:45:42 PM

hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards

You should put a limit to the amount that you gamble mate, just to put in mind that you must only bet what you can afford to lose and as what i see right now that is not happening to you.

remember always that in gambling there are a very few persons who actually win and most of us are losing, that is why we should control it and just stake the amount that are just an excess cash from your money, so you don't have any regrets whether you lose or win hopefully.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:53:08 PM

Realizing by yourself is the most important thing and that is because we cant help you to stop with gambling but you have to know that there will be more people that is going to lose some money.
And the best thing to stay away is that you must find some other things that you like to do and that is bad.

It's hard to get rid of gambling habit when gambling is easily available to you. You can just come on your computer and start depositing money and start gambling. So you have to make some big promises with yourself as you will never ever gamble or find more interested things the moment your heart willing to do gamble. Maybe watch a movie or your favorite TV show or anything that can divert your attention away from gambling.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:38:41 PM

hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Regards

You should put a limit to the amount that you gamble mate, just to put in mind that you must only bet what you can afford to lose and as what i see right now that is not happening to you.

remember always that in gambling there are a very few persons who actually win and most of us are losing, that is why we should control it and just stake the amount that are just an excess cash from your money, so you don't have any regrets whether you lose or win hopefully.

The limit is a very good idea, you always if you are gambling a lot set a limit otherwise you will be poor in a very fast time if you ask me.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:55:26 AM

hi

Regards

The limit is a very good idea, you always if you are gambling a lot set a limit otherwise you will be poor in a very fast time if you ask me.
Setting a limit is very important buy you cannot achieve that if you are a greedy person. If you are not discipline in gambling and you are greedy then you should not try gambling as you will easily lose, we do not need to focus on money in gambling as it is only designed for fun.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:22:50 AM

Even people have realized gambling is a bad thing at all, they always keep playing.
Why it can be like that? The power of gambling always be able to beat against your brain, when you are thinking, you staked already your money in roulette!
Hard to stay away from this unless you have a super busy day!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:07:29 AM

Yes, when you have a budget for your luxurious (possibly) life, then you could not find some extra money to gamble. I believe this will prevent you to go gambling again and again.  This way we can stay away from gambling with a proper financial management.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:45:51 PM

Yoga and meditation are a good advice for those that don't suffer extreme form of addiction. If the addiction is not super strong, you can re-wire your brain to fix yourself with such practices. Starting a new schedule and doing new things can reprogram your brain, but the super addicted might want to try some medication. Fortunately, this is a very small % of people that need meds.
Monkey D. Luffy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

How to stay from gambling? Just delete all of your cookies about gambling and get a job, playing games or do other things
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:52:57 PM

How to stay from gambling? Just delete all of your cookies about gambling and get a job, playing games or do other things
LOL, that sound funny but that would help, I think destroying your computer and cellphone is better than that. You cannot really stay away in gambling if your mind and heart is still longing to do it, you should have a complete transformation for being addicted to a new person who quit in gambling completely
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: