Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED]  (Read 55528 times)
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:05:00 AM

Hello BitStone Community,

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Company EIN from IRS for BST : Check
Company Contacts - Refineries, Dealers, Graders Contacts: Check
LLC Filling Original Paperwork: Check

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Things are looking good so far, and will keep you all updated.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

So what's the operating name for this company so we can look them up and see for ourselves?

Oh, and BitStoneDev said to voice concerns so he can address them.  Why won't he address them?  I'm just doing as I'm told.

OK, I will say this as simple as possible.
If you continue reading the thread (as you have accused me of not doing) - you will see that they had to submit all of that paperwork to Bittrex and have it verified.  
Now, since you think your demands are important, I will break this to you lightly.  No one NEEDS to answer you.   I could probably speak for most people by saying that you being an ass and then thinking you deserve answers is ridiculous, why on earth would the Dev think it is important to answer you?

I do see how dedicated you are and invite you and your troll friends to help me out on some REAL scams - These guys have numerous threads and are scamming left and right:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254718.0

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:07:25 AM

Done with you Grin

Take Care,

BitStoneDev

That's fine.  But even that is a lie.  I'm like that ex-girlfriend on facebook you keep unblocking because you can't help but see what she is up to.

I'll be here right until the infamous "I told you so" moment.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:11:03 AM

Have been working very closely with Bill @ Bittrex - as he is the compliance officer and the person in charge of crypto currencies being listed on Bittrex.

I will tell you it's appeared they have cracked down, and just buying your way on there isn't cutting it anymore.

In short, I'm glad they have made the right changes and I'm providing everything Bill is asking to be listed.

Along with a full breakdown of the overhaul that took place to better the future of BitStone and the community in which supports BST.

Just to let you all know, I'm not mass contacting exchanges, that is a complete waste of time.

Better to work with one at a time, and in due time others interested will contact us for the addition of BitStone.

Thread is un-moderated.....So any questions, comments, or concerns please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

I pulled this for DICKbit1033 - He keeps saying I did not read the thread, I think he cannot read.

So what's the operating name for this company so we can look them up and see for ourselves?

Oh, and BitStoneDev said to voice concerns so he can address them.  Why won't he address them?  I'm just doing as I'm told.

If you continue reading the thread (as you have accused me of not doing) - you will see that they had to submit all of that paperwork to Bittrex and have it verified.  
Now, since you think your demands are important, I will break this to you lightly.  No one NEEDS to answer you.   I could probably speak for most people by saying that you being an ass and then thinking you deserve answers is ridiculous, why on earth would the Dev think it is important to answer you?

I do see how dedicated you are and invite you and your troll friends to help me out on some REAL scams - These guys have numerous threads and are scamming left and right:

If no one NEEDS to answer me, then why won't you stop.  I already asked you to stop flirting with me.  I'm not in to that man.

Show the merchandise.  It's not an unreasonable demand.  Post an invoice for the silver BARS.  They obviously posted those pics to instill confidence in their victims.

If those victims are actually customers, show us your inventory before you ask for money.

This scam has been worn out already.  Time and time again.  And a man of your IQ level knows that history repeats itself.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:19:18 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

If no one NEEDS to answer me, then why won't you stop.  I already asked you to stop flirting with me.  I'm not in to that man.

Show the merchandise.  It's not an unreasonable demand.  Post an invoice for the silver BARS.  They obviously posted those pics to instill confidence in their victims.

If those victims are actually customers, show us your inventory before you ask for money.

This scam has been worn out already.  Time and time again.  And a man of your IQ level knows that history repeats itself.

Ok, you win.  It must be a scam.  Thanks for the conversation, it was fun.  I left a little love for you on your 8-bit thread (and it wasn't even hateful)

Feel free to join in on some of the other crusades fighting crime  Grin

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:29:33 AM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Ok, you win.  It must be a scam.  Thanks for the conversation, it was fun.  I left a little love for you on your 8-bit thread (and it wasn't even hateful)

Feel free to join in on some of the other crusades fighting crime  Grin

A worthy adversary is always welcomed.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:35:45 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 05:13:12 PM by Paul Revere

Still digging the interest here.

So much interest I need to repost our update...lol

Hello Community,

Thanks for all of the recent interest in the BitStone project.

We have a vision and we are committed to seeing it through.

People have made money on BST, and we are very happy to hear that.

This is only a true indicator of the massive interest we already have...and with the things we have planned that interest is going to grow even more.

Escrow Update:

Escrow has been established, and we have worked out a deal to secure worry free escrows from a very accredited escrow agent here on BitcoinTalk.

Many of you may have heard of him, and we can assure that the whole community will be confident in his escrow abilities.

Who is this escrow?

Well, I will let this person introduce himself shortly.

Many people want the Silver Kilo Bars, and it so happens that our escrow agent wants one as well...so we are sending him one to review and to keep as a gift.

I want a silver kilo bar, how do I get one?

Very easily, contact me via PM and state that you want one...and I will put you in contact with the escrow agent asap.

When my escrow confirms he has received payment, I will get your shipping info that you provided my escrow agent and send package within 24 hours.

Buyer will receive tracking number, and be REQUIRED to SIGN for the package. Yeah, no and's if's or but's about it, if you want a Silver Bar and plan to use BST or BTC to purchase it...you will have to sign for that package.

When the package is confirmed DELIVERED, I will contact my escrow agent, and he will also check the status of delivery.

If all checks out funds will be released, and sale will then be finalized.

What items can I look forward to purchasing with BST in the next coming days?

Silver Kilo Bars

Gold Rounds / Sqaures - 1/4 oz , 10 gram , 1/2 oz

Silver Rounds / Squares - 5 oz , 10oz , 1oz

ALL 10% UNDER SPOT!

Nobody can beat our prices on these items.

Grab some BitStone if you wish to buy something of real value this holiday season using Crypto Currency!!!

BITTREX MARKET WHERE YOU CAN BUY BITSTONE:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST

Thanks for your support,

BitStoneDev

So, a picture of a silver bar and then some stock pictures of others coins. Why should anyone believe this proven pathological liar? The first time Dr. Kieth Harville tried this scam (to pump paycoin) he refused to honor delivering even a SINGLE silver coin. And this to a known Crypto journalist no less. The offer is below, along with a brief outline of the first time Dr, Kieth Harville, aka Whocares, Whocarez, Bitstonedev, tried to con people into using shitcoins he was a bagholder of to buy Gold & Silver below spot price in an obvious attempt to pump the value of Paycoin.

Some highlights of Dr. Kieth Harville's first "business plan" wherein he would sell Gold, Silver, Gemstones, Fine Art, etc at LESS THAN HE CAN BUY IT FOR! Bitstone is substituted for Paycoin, which Keith was a huge bagholder of. His asinine "sell for less than can be bought for" plan was nothing but a thinly disguised attempt to pump Paycoin. He even says as much. He never even tried to send one measely coin when someone took him up on his offer. But now Bitstone is totally 100% legit and Keith is somehow transformed? Believe what you want. Hell, send the asshole BTC (in the form of ScamBones or whatever the fuck this coin is called Roll Eyes- of course) if you want to. I will make sure to laugh. Bitstone looks to be taking what Kieth believes to be a good con hook - The ol' "SUPER Discount Bargain You'd be a fucking fool not to buy our discount coupons!" one. There may be a more concise term for that, not sure. Cheesy These are commonly used for raffle/ discount coupon types of fraud scams and are broadly known as Matrix types of confidence scams. Substitute raffle tickets or Discount Coupons for Bitstones and this is a classic Matrix scheme.

I see no reason why selling products for less than you can purchase them will fail, that is the way it is always done- right?  Roll Eyes

He senses the Gaw faithful are ready to be sheared yet again.

You know... until we see if he's jacking his prices up or not... I'm going to give him credit for really believing that he can pull that off. I consult and, when the bitcoin market is in the RIGHT mood, I do give a deduction for bitcoin payment. I've managed to get 5 people into routine bitcoin use that way. So, I count it as a win even if I only break even.

Right but you are talking about regular retail, correct? In the Gold/Silver business there is no huge markup to begin with where you can make discounts, and then he is saying he will undercut the Fair Market Value, which is what you can buy the products for to begin with - if you buy in large quantities. There is no such thing as "wholesale" in the Gold/Silver business, it costs what it costs. (yes, giant industrial purchases are slightly less, but that is Millions of dollars in purchases) I have been into Gold & Silver for a very long time (Thanks Hunt Brothers, you helped me buy my first car!) and I can tell you for sure that there simply is no way to do what he is suggesting. It would be easier for him to just send back more XPY than customers pay him and save all the fucking around buying inventory and shipping things. Seriously. This guy has some mental issues, hard to believe he is an actual M.D. . Might have something to do with his drug addiction, of course.

Me personally? I'm giving discounts on consulting.

Him?  I think he really does think that the XPY will go up significantly and he's bought into the idea that the future increase will offset his current losses. I'm pretty sure anyone who's offering to sell gold already knows it isn't a retail type of market. Notice that he's not using spot prices?  He probably has a local shop that can sell to him at a "FMV"-ish price and going to take a personal hit for 'the interim' until XPY shoots off to the moon.

I think its a bad business decision, but I've looked at some of the online links related to him and he's not going to have Mensa battering down his door any time soon... so, unjustified, idealistic belief in Paycoin is consistent with his past performance.

I think you are missing something regarding Gold/Silver pricing. Fair Market Value is what you can actually buy something for. Small purchases like a single gram of gold or a single ounce of Silver will run you maybe ~20% MAX over spot, and that is if you do not know how to shop around. In today's market you can buy locally for ~5% over spot prices for less than ~1,000ish and more like 2% over spot once you get up above that.  Beyond that the discounts to approach actual spot are very gradual as the quantities go up exponentially. What WhoCares is saying is that he is going to sell at less than he can buy his inventory for, unless of course, he plans on saying "Fair Market Value" is WAAY above spot and then give a ~5-10% discount or such, which then he is just full of bullshit and what he is stating is pure lies.

I typically do not post here, but wanted to make it clear.  If the Spot Price is $1200/oz for gold - and you see the price on APMEX etc is $1230/oz - you will be able to purchase it for $1170 on my site-- so that beats the Spot price and the FMV price from the major dealers/refiners- If you purchase a 1 ct diamond and the Rap price is $3000 and the FMV is 60% of Rap - then you will pay less than 60% of Rap--

So, continue to say what you will - the only person that looks ridiculous in this situation is you- because you obviously have no idea about Gold/Silver or Gems--

And to prove my point - I will personally invite someone respectable from BCT like OgNasty to check it out and make a purchase (with escrow) to shut you up- although that would probably not work either.

Lastly- You guys spend a bunch of time digging up dirt on people- Why is it that all of you hide behind your Usernames - I will venture a guess but most people already know the answer - because you are a coward

I have been buying and selling Gold and Silver for damned near 40 years now, and one thing I am certain of is that you need to sell it for more than you paid to make a profit. If you are selling for less than spot this is not possible, which is what you are proposing, so good luck with your backwardzo retail logic Dr. Dumbass.

Paul Revere - Like I said- I have nothing to prove to you - I responded to the post, nothing more- but I would be more than willing to educate you - but forgot you hide behind your Username and making that impossible

Whatever. Go take your Oxy's and dream about all the fat stacks of XPY you will be making by buying Gold @ 1200/oz and selling it for $1170/oz. If anybody has doubts about the mental prowess of the remaining suckers in the Paycoin Cult, all you need to do is look at this fine Paycoined specimen. Unfriggenbeeeeleeevabbble. Roll Eyes

I stated on the thread that i am not making any money on it - It is to promote Paycoin - There are a hundred honest ways to not lose money on a deal like this -

There are hundreds of ways you could profit by selling something below the price you purchase it at? Please do tell us just one.

I am not here to argue but to show that people may have invested in the idea behind Paycoin - not Josh Garza - everyone assumes here that people with Paycoin worship Josh - that is far from the truth - Which is exactly why the thread states that it will be open to everyone not just HT users.  

Is it really far from the truth? Despite the guy being a proven pathological liar, and outright fraudster, people still lend him credence and believe he is their financial savior.

It is apparent that a lot of people have been burned by Josh to have this much hate - but personally attacking a person because they own Paycoin is making a lot of assumptions.  There are some really good people that invested in Paycoin and have lost everything, what is wrong with me attempting to bring the price up and help those people.  Honestly, I think Josh speaks before he thinks and has harmed a lot of people along the way.  Having said that, what Paul Revere and others do by personally attacking me and others on HT has no place in this thread.  I have not scammed anyone and all I can do is continue to do what I can.

People are assuming your business is a scam because you've made it appear like one. Clearly you've never ran a real business otherwise you'd see it.

When the reward from scamming your customers is far greater than the potential earnings from running your business, there is a huge incentive to scam. You have no potential earnings, only guaranteed losses.

Tell us how your business can profit while selling commodities below the rate you buy them for, and you might find someone with more than half a brain cell who is willing to risk sending you money.

I will take you up-- please wait for the site to open - it will have the Spot Prices in real time etc -- then I will be happy to use any reliable escrow you want -- OgNasty comes to mind -- I do not want to create problems and will make sure you get what you order

So , you are going to prove you can give away a Silver Eagle for less than you paid? Aaaaand what exactly does this prove, other than that you are an imbecile?  Huh

P.S: Why are you using a screen name other than your real name? Just minutes ago you were going on about how you liked to post your real name and all and everyone else that has the common sense to not do that is somehow lessor than you. Go ahead moron, make these posts with your full name and the M.D. on the end just to make sure people can see how fucking retarded you are when they google you.

Put up or shut up ya fucking chump.

The thing is Paul.... It doesn't matter what title or degree one got, if he/she falls for such obvious fraud and promises, he/she is a retard.

So yes he doesn't have to prove it. He already showed the world how dumb he is.

P.S: Kieth Harville: If this Bitstone operation is totally legitimate AND there is an ounce of integrity in your drug addled body, why have you dumped one anonymous online username for another one when you started Bitstone? Shouldn't your username be " Dr. Kieth Harville " ? You made a big stink about people not using their real names online , and now you are not, so WTF ? Why? Problem pasting your name to something that is obviously a con?

I highlighted Kieth's assertion that "I will personally invite someone respectable from BCT like OgNasty to check it out and make a purchase". This was in April, the first time Kieth tried this obvious fucking scam. And now he is STILL saying he will use Ognasty as his BCT "trusted connection"

Hello guys.

I was reading this threat and 1 kilo of silver is 405$? if that is true, than that's not possible.

Spot price is about $450-$455.

We are selling $50 below spot.

$405 is the price, and it is possible.

Any further questions, please ask.

BitStoneDev

Any news on the escrow?, I'm ready to buy the Silver bar.

I'm currently speaking with OgNasty, and sebastianju. Both seem to be on board, and I'm finalizing the details with them.

Give me a few hours to hammer that out.

Glad you are eager to buy a bar!

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Get some new shills for fucks sake ya fucking IDIOT!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:45:46 PM

4.25 btc to 5k sats lulz
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:34:40 PM

4.25 btc to 5k sats lulz
Someone is sweating Cheesy
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:44:09 PM

4.25 btc to 5k sats lulz
Someone is sweating Cheesy

oh lol, so whats new for today ? we lulz and get some free bst ?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 03:29:44 PM

So who's the escrow? And why is BitStoneDev referring to him/her as "my escrow"? Escrow is supposed to be an independent third party.

Actually I think I like this new concept of having "my" escrow. I would like to buy all silver, gold, stones, and Avalons from BitStoneDev using my escrow.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:45:08 PM

The struggle is real  Roll Eyes

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:49:36 PM

So who's the escrow? And why is BitStoneDev referring to him/her as "my escrow"? Escrow is supposed to be an independent third party.

Actually I think I like this new concept of having "my" escrow. I would like to buy all silver, gold, stones, and Avalons from BitStoneDev using my escrow.

is there a list of good escrow's in the forum ?
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:50:51 PM

The struggle is real  Roll Eyes

How much of a discount if I pay with BST?  Cheesy

Better watch out, you're now on their hit list  Shocked

Just waiting for those pics, BitStoneDev...

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

The struggle is real  Roll Eyes

How much of a discount if I pay with BST?  Cheesy

Better watch out, you're now on their hit list  Shocked

Just waiting for those pics, BitStoneDev...

420% under spot! I'll pay YOU BST to take my silver. Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Roll Eyes

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:27:56 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 06:02:00 PM by Paul Revere

I decided to see if I could find Bitstone World Headquarters. Surely Dr, Kieth or Keith  Roll Eyes Harville , aka Whocarez; Bitsonedev, is not running this business empire out his home, right? I mean with the security required to keep the vast Bitstone reserves safe and all, you would not want to just keep it in your home. Depending on the business, some localities might even want you to operate from a business office. Since Bitstone is a totally 100% legitimate business, I looked for business locations registered to Kieth Harville, and only one comes up. It is his OB-GYN practice listed as being on 920 Harrison St. Suite B, Batesville, AR 870-307-0042 . I guess he could have room for a nice big safe alongside the examination table. And nothing wrong with running two business's from the same office. Google was saying 920 Harrison St. Batesville, AR was at an Advance Auto Parts.

The phone company says this landline registered to Keith is here:

Hmm. Might be that he lost that number and someone else has it now. So, I kept looking for Bitstone HQ.

That AAParts address was an odd number, so I looked across the street. The Subway is 998 Harrison, so I figured the dark building to the right might be 920 Harrison.  I found this chiropractor as saying 920 Harrison Suite A, so I am pretty sure this is the right building. I will take a wild guess and surmise that Suite B must be in the middle, seeing as the radio station is in Suite C.

There it is. This must be Bitstone World Headquarters. Sure looks secure, what with the small windows and all. Kind of looks a bit dark, too. Are there bars on the windows? Hmmm.  Hey! You know what? This sort of nondescript hole in the wall strip building kind of reminds of the type of place where you would see something like an abortion clinic. I know you are an OB-GYN, Bitstonedev, but I guess the abortion thing comes along with that, right? Or is that a big part of your practice? If that is the case, you are living on the edge, considering being dead center in the middle of the Bible Belt and all. Probably might even want a buzzer entry, which, jives with keeping the Bitstone Reserves there as well. Security! Finally, Kieth Harville is showing some business savvy by combining two business's that have redundant needs into one office.

P.S: TY SM for the spellcheck. At least I am consistent and spelled it "Keith" every time. LOL. Fixed.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:32:39 PM

Such headquarters. Many safe. Very precious metals storage. Advancements.
Wow!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:55:46 PM

Keith

FUD

The name's "Kieth". You don't want to run around throwing accusations that Mr. Harville doesn't know his own name.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kieth+Harville+Obgyn

https://bitbucket.org/BitStoneDevelopers/bst-bitstone-source/commits/all

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:55:58 PM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev - please provide this information so it can be verified by the community.  If this is indeed completed this should be public information already.

Paul Revere

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:02:13 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 05:14:04 PM by Paul Revere

I have what I think is a great idea for you to help generate interest in your Scam Bones Bitstone operation on a local level, Kieth. Go next door to the radio station and talk to WolfMan Jack. He will be in there sucking down popsicles and lamenting the many poor lost girls that end up in the clinic next door after living the Rock-n-Roll lifestyle. What you do is offer Wolfman some Bitstones and get him to do a fun live piece- maybe during morning drive time, where you can promote Bitstone and your clinic at the same time! Free publicity!! Think about, I am Totally Cereal about this idea, and no charge at all for providing it to you. Please let me know what you think.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:16:50 PM

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

BitStoneDev - please provide this information so it can be verified by the community.  If this is indeed completed this should be public information already.

Seriously...did this guy REALLY use the fact that Bittrex added him as proof this is legit...

Like Bittrex doesn't add scamcoins...  HAHAHA!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: