Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:35:10 PM

Cause you allways things for JACKPOT. Then change your life.
But it's just luck for a few people  Roll Eyes .

Well always thinking of the jackpot I think that you are really addicted with gambling and if your addicted how would you change your life? in my opinion addiction does to you is you will never have a a decisions of your own you will always cling to gambling because that will your addiction does.
TBH, I'm realy got big profits from gambling. Then this like my sport  Tongue so every gambling you just not need LUCKY but sometimes you'll need BALL .
So this are gold chance to gate money and take out your life. You wanna robot rape you?

Ha Ha Ha Well if your really that lucky in it and you got lots of money in playing gambling then that will be great for you, but if you turns out to be addicted to it then that will cause you a lot because if you go to the addicted part of gambling you can never get out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuckMyToys

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

Cause you allways things for JACKPOT. Then change your life.
But it's just luck for a few people  Roll Eyes .

Well always thinking of the jackpot I think that you are really addicted with gambling and if your addicted how would you change your life? in my opinion addiction does to you is you will never have a a decisions of your own you will always cling to gambling because that will your addiction does.
TBH, I'm realy got big profits from gambling. Then this like my sport  Tongue so every gambling you just not need LUCKY but sometimes you'll need BALL .
So this are gold chance to gate money and take out your life. You wanna robot rape you?

Ha Ha Ha Well if your really that lucky in it and you got lots of money in playing gambling then that will be great for you, but if you turns out to be addicted to it then that will cause you a lot because if you go to the addicted part of gambling you can never get out of it.
Gambler = Know about RISK And can controled him to do.
SNIPE = LOST > Selling what him mine > Finished like you things.
I'm things him are you :p
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:50:54 PM

Sorry I don't really got your point really, but Risk is controllable that is when you control your bets and just bring the small amount when playing gambling or in bitcoin have an own wallet in playing gambling and your own wallet in saving bitcoin, so you could stored up bitcoin when the value increases.
SuckMyToys

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:59:04 PM

Sorry I don't really got your point really, but Risk is controllable that is when you control your bets and just bring the small amount when playing gambling or in bitcoin have an own wallet in playing gambling and your own wallet in saving bitcoin, so you could stored up bitcoin when the value increases.
I things we talking about addicting (Money). If you things do with small bet like for nothing. it's just for fun it's are bullshit. Almost gambler playing not just for funny then take money. if your this you addicting with small amount. maybe will wasted your time for it.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:37:25 PM

I things we talking about addicting (Money). If you things do with small bet like for nothing. it's just for fun it's are bullshit. Almost gambler playing not just for funny then take money. if your this you addicting with small amount. maybe will wasted your time for it.

I think with low amounts you can get less more addicted, because it has some advantages you will not lose a lot of money and its also that its more secure.
If you win you want to play again and again right ?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

Gambling is addicting because people like it to do and that is because they see gambling as a game and that is quite nice because gambling gives you also a lot of fun.
And that is important if it gives you fun but you have also know that you must control yourself otherwise you will lose to much money.

I dont think so they want to do purposely. What I can say most of them are already turn out negative too much, this is the only way to earn back what you lose, so addicted player just can recover using gambling. And some part of it that we can be entertained by gambling
SuckMyToys

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:42:02 PM

I think with low amounts you can get less more addicted, because it has some advantages you will not lose a lot of money and its also that its more secure.
If you win you want to play again and again right ?
You just need mind set. How robot rape you or you rape robot? "HOW HOW HOW"
Lust

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:47:40 PM

This is why it is verry adicting because you see monny but not your negative profit

Gambling is a trap

sured44

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

This is why it is verry adicting because you see monny but not your negative profit

Gambling is a trap

Depends on how you see this thing as. Some people keep playing it because they know one day he will recover their loss. And know when to stop is not available for addiction because untill someone drag them there is no way you could get out easily.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:00:43 PM

Gambling is a trap

Depends on how you see this thing as. Some people keep playing it because they know one day he will recover their loss. And know when to stop is not available for addiction because untill someone drag them there is no way you could get out easily.

Gambling never asks you to get addicted with it, gambling is doing its own duty but the fact is that we forget what is good and bad for us and we keep on gambling for quick money.
beduku22

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:13:37 PM

Gambling is a trap

Gambling never asks you to get addicted with it, gambling is doing its own duty but the fact is that we forget what is good and bad for us and we keep on gambling for quick money.

Most people lose more than they will ever win in their hole life. They stay gambling because they think they can win back the money, its a big mistake.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:38:35 AM

Gambling is a trap

Most people lose more than they will ever win in their hole life. They stay gambling because they think they can win back the money, its a big mistake.
Big mistakes of the majority because gambling is a serious business and if to take it the opposite way you will not be successful on it. Just do sports betting, its the only form of gambling where we can have a decent chance of winning.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:22:11 AM

Gambling is a trap

Many fast way to earn much money other than gambling, we live just choose whether we want to opt for a loss or profit?
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:13:24 AM

Gambling is a trap

Many fast way to earn much money other than gambling, we live just choose whether we want to opt for a loss or profit?

those fast ways are usually not easy, sometimes not fun, or illegal. they require talents, lots of studies before that fast money earning part. and you know, studies part is slow. people don't like hard and boring task, lack of talent, tend to keep distance with studying. people want shortcut.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:18:28 AM

Gambling is a trap

There is no fast legit way  to earn much money aside from gambling. HYIP and the likes is also a form of gambling which has promises a high return but turns to be scam in the future. You can also try doing trading but you may loss due to wrong prediction. I think gambling is the only fun way of earning instant money if you are a winner but if you lost then it's the other story.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:19:10 AM

Gambling is a trap

Yes, the bad is we forget the bad and good kept for us, while gambling we forget that gambling is just a way of entertainment we don't have to consider it as a mean of earning our life, but whenever we go to play there we should have to keep in mind that there we stay some time for entertainment.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:00:00 AM

Gambling is a trap

Gambling is not a trap because it is your own choice to gamble and that can be a bad choice indeed if you cant control yourself so that can be a problem.
Gambling is addicting because people thinks that you can earn a lot of money with it but that is not true.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

Why are you wasting money with small bets? it is just a small portion of what you are holding so much bitcoin, and I think that getting two or more bitcoin wallet will be great, like using the wallet just for playing gambling and using the other wallet for saving you bitcoin and trading your bitcoins, I think that will be a great thing to do when you want to gamble safe!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:19:00 AM

Why are you wasting money with small bets? it is just a small portion of what you are holding so much bitcoin, and I think that getting two or more bitcoin wallet will be great, like using the wallet just for playing gambling and using the other wallet for saving you bitcoin and trading your bitcoins, I think that will be a great thing to do when you want to gamble safe!

for some small bet are waste of time and for some are winning also for some of them it just excitement in match/game/dice/poker/slot anything to just expect some winning no matter now small or big it is

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

teilwalL05

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:31:51 AM

for some small bet are waste of time and for some are winning also for some of them it just excitement in match/game/dice/poker/slot anything to just expect some winning no matter now small or big it is

But I have not intended to think that small bets are just waste of my time, for me it is the best way to lessen my losses and I am most taking risk but not the money on my wallet because I have lessen my expenses over gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: