Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $2000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 110684 times)
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:51:35 AM

Any chance for esports to be added?

That's up to DirectBet of course. Don't know if they have plans in adding that market.
If they do it, then you will be able to use it on the competition.

I do not have any suggestions for the next competition I fully agree with all the rules and systems

Oh about ROI% Reset I do not see the participants to use this  as far as I know the participants have to pay 10mbtc
what if changed to 5 mbtc ?

Well some users still use the ROI% reset, but only a few, although I'm not really sure it's because of the price. We had that in the first competitions, before we had the multi entry option. Right now most users prefer to use one entry and then just change to another one, since they can do it at any time and without any need for "fees" or delimited periods. We kept the ROI% reset because some users still do it, maybe 1 or two per competition.

I will discuss it with the team though.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:11:05 AM

Well some users still use the ROI% reset, but only a few, although I'm not really sure it's because of the price. We had that in the first competitions, before we had the multi entry option. Right now most users prefer to use one entry and then just change to another one, since they can do it at any time and without any need for "fees" or delimited periods. We kept the ROI% reset because some users still do it, maybe 1 or two per competition.

I will discuss it with the team though.

I intend to use some of the entries each entry is used on a different side
Entry (1) for the main competition entry (2) for the side contest so perhaps only entry (1) which I will use for ROI reset
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

Hello, everyone. We forgot to let you all know that the Hall of Fame has been updated with the results of the latest competition, and also, that we decided to keep it limited to 25 places for now (28 users have reached the top place prizes so far).

Finally, do let us know if you would like to see improvements to the Hall of Fame, or if you would like us to add a link to your personal Tipster Thread.
DirectBet
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

Any chance for esports to be added?

Thanks for your suggestion.

eSports is on our wish list and we hope to be able to offer it in the future. I don't expect it to become available for the next competition though, sorry.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:49:41 PM

Hello, everyone. We forgot to let you all know that the Hall of Fame has been updated with the results of the latest competition, and also, that we decided to keep it limited to 25 places for now (28 users have reached the top place prizes so far).

Finally, do let us know if you would like to see improvements to the Hall of Fame, or if you would like us to add a link to your personal Tipster Thread.

Finally got to top3! Hope I can improve my position on the next competitions, but it sure will be hard since it's based on number of prizes received.
Omikifuse and bitbollo have a huge record.

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:24:00 PM

Important update: (extra point system related)

Hello everyone, most of your feedback that requested some sort of change was related to the extra point system in the side competition and we had an idea. This is not final, and we still have one week of discussion so let us know what you think about this.

- First change: would be to not restrict extra points for correct score market. So like we did in the previous format of the side competition, we will announce everyday which market or challenge we will use to award extra points. Some days will be correct score market, other times will be most consecutive winning bets, etc etc (like we did on the daily challenges)

- Second change: This one is more structural and the objective is to prevent users from either choosing the "correct score path" or the "daily ROI% path".
On each group we would see who won the Challenge, and we would double that player's normal points, obtained from the daily ROI% system. If the user did not get any points from the normal system, he would just get one point if he won the challenge, but if he obtained points and won the challlenge he would see his points doubled.

This way both systems would work together, so if you get better ROI% than your opponents and at the same time complete the challenge you will have a great reward, if you only complete the challenge at the expense of ROI% (like some users were doing with the correct score market) you will not get a very good reward from it.

We would also limit the number of times you can get your points doubled, so it would work like a "joker".
On the group phase you would only qualify for 3 double points, and on the knockout phase you could only do this one time.
Since we will announce the challenge, users will be able to choose which challenge they prefer to go for extra points.

So let us know what you think about this.
Remember this is the last week we will use for feedback, after this we will open registration.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

patt0
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

hmm I think that if you go through that new system, you should let us know the challenges for every day in advance, either for the Group Phase or knockout phase, so we can choose which days we are going to go for the challenge.

Also do we have to inform which days we want to use the bonus system?
Let's say one day the challenge is the biggest winning streak, I might want to bet normal and not try to use my double chance on that day, but you don't know that. Or can we try every challenge, and will only use one (from the three available) if we win it?

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:57:07 PM

I like both change (personally). I think "special bet" for side competition could be a strong way to drive bet in some markets/events.
Can't wait next competition start Cheesy I again (my  Cool ) first place Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:44:56 PM

hmm I think that if you go through that new system, you should let us know the challenges for every day in advance, either for the Group Phase or knockout phase, so we can choose which days we are going to go for the challenge.

Let's say one day the challenge is the biggest winning streak, I might want to bet normal and not try to use my double chance on that day, but you don't know that. Or can we try every challenge, and will only use one (from the three available) if we win it?

Well, the truth is we are still deciding on how we will go about it. We can do as you initially suggested, where participants need to inform us beforehand of their intention to use the bonus on a given day; or we could, for example, always use the bonus by default for everyone, unless a participant explicitly asks us not to do so on a given day / for a given challenge. What would you guys prefer?

In relation to posting in advance what the challenges will be, I suppose we can do that, yes (much like we were doing with the Daily Challenges side competition). Smiley
patt0
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:19:10 PM

Well, the truth is we are still deciding on how we will go about it. We can do as you initially suggested, where participants need to inform us beforehand of their intention to use the bonus on a given day; or we could, for example, always use the bonus by default for everyone, unless a participant explicitly asks us not to do so on a given day / for a given challenge. What would you guys prefer?

In relation to posting in advance what the challenges will be, I suppose we can do that, yes (much like we were doing with the Daily Challenges side competition). Smiley

I think I prefer the last option, it's probably easier.
As for posting in advance what the challenges will be, I was hoping there could be a schedule for all the challenges before the competition even starts, and not just one day before for every challenge, like it happened in the Daily challenge format. This way we could prepare in advance how to handle the bonus system.

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

Hello everyone, just remembered that maybe you could take this week to tell us some of the "challenges" you would like to see for the extra point system. And yes we could just make a schedule for the entire week of the Group Phase, so that you can in advance prepare for the days you will try the extra points.

As for all the rest (if we use the "joker" system or not, and how we will do it) we haven't decided yet, so you should keep making suggestions because it's much easier to make this work if we know what you prefer. Remember registration opens on the 19th September, so it should all be ready by then.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

patt0
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:14:27 PM

When the side competition was the Daily Challenges I used to like the winning bet at the highest odds, and the highest number of wins during the day (if minimum odds are set). Highest sequence of winning bets is nice to, but is quite hard.

The parlay bets were nice to, like the parlay won with the highest number of selections. I did not like it then, but I started enjoying parlays on the last competition xD

LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:19:42 AM

the rule play only bet football
or all betting sport this accepted
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:46:45 PM

the rule play only bet football
or all betting sport this accepted

The latter; bets placed in any sport / event will count towards participation in the competition. The only exceptions to this are bets placed in the games "All-In Poker" or "Direct Dice" - those won't count.
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:33:46 PM

Important update:

Hello everyone, I've just updated every thread from the competition as usual.
You can now see information regarding all dates, both for main and side competition.

The only thing that still needs an update if the bonus system of the side competition.
Everything else remains the same, so most of you should be already familiar with our system.

Main thread will remain locked until the competition starts, and I will unlock the registration thread around 00h UTC.
If you have any questions just post them on this thread.

Dates for the competition:
Registration Schedule
Open: until 10th October, 00h UTC

Live Competition Schedule
Starts at: 1st October, 00h UTC
Ends at: 1st November 00h, UTC

SIDE Competition Schedule
Starts at: 10th October 00h UTC
Ends at: 1st November 00h, UTC

ROI% Reset
Ends at 10th October, 00h UTC
(You need to pm us so we can proceed with the reset. See rule 4 in the "Entries" section for more information)

For all the information check our usual links:
Competition Leaderboard
https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml
Registration thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248467.0
Main thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159253.0

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:47:19 AM

Would it be possible to see the winners from months before this one ? Would like to follow a couple of people on betting personally Smiley

u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:12:24 AM

Would it be possible to see the winners from months before this one ? Would like to follow a couple of people on betting personally Smiley

Well, we do have the Hall of Fame in the OP1 - it doesn't specify which competitions were won by whom, but it does show which participants have reached the top place prizes most often: Omikifuse (9), bitbollo (7), and patt0 (3).

But, if you really want to know the details for each competition, I suppose you can search this thread (and the first couple of months in the Main Thread2) for the posts made at the end of each round declaring the winners. Smiley

1 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522.msg13024635#msg13024635
2 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159253.0
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:16:48 AM

Well, we do have the Hall of Fame in the OP (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522.msg13024635#msg13024635) - it doesn't specify which competitions were won by whom, but it does show which participants have reached the top place prizes most often: Omikifuse (9), bitbollo (7), and patt0 (3).

But, if you really want to know the details for each competition, I suppose you can search this thread for the posts made at the end of each round declaring the winners. Smiley

Thanks for that. Really impressive to see, some of them having won so many times. Also doesn't look like most of them have tipping threads here.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

I registered for this competition, great to see that the competition starts at 1 October until 1 November.

My question is , what is the minimum amount per bet allowed to be counted in the competition, I know 100 mBTC total bankroll as minimum but what is the minimum amount for a bet ?

And I think 100 bets is too much, make it like 30-50 bets to have a high quality in betting and the competition to be more fierce.

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:07:46 PM

I registered for this competition, great to see that the competition starts at 1 October until 1 November.

My question is , what is the minimum amount per bet allowed to be counted in the competition, I know 100 mBTC total bankroll as minimum but what is the minimum amount for a bet ?

And I think 100 bets is too much, make it like 30-50 bets to have a high quality in betting and the competition to be more fierce.

Hello BitcoinSupremo, glad you joined us.
As for your questions, I will start by posting the link with our rules:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248467.msg12963505#msg12963505

You should read that post carefully and place any doubts you might have.
Now answering your questions:

4. For the purpose of this competition the max bet stake is capped 5% of your current bankroll.
Every bet above that value will be capped to 5%.

4.1 Minimum bet stake: 1% of current bankroll. All bets below this amount will not count for the competition.

Also note that it's current bankroll, and not starting bankroll. The current bankroll is the one reflecting your profits or losses during the competition.
So as you enter in profit you will need to bet more, but always 1% to 5% of your current bankroll. You will be able to see your current bankroll in our leaderbaord.

Normally betting 5% is encouraged, since we have a 13% stake bonus that is added to your ROI% (only for the purpose of this competition).
You can get information about that on our rules as well.

Here is the link o the leaderbaord:
https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml

Right now our leaderboard is still reflecting our last competition, so you can use it as an example.
When the competition starts, we will reset it, but the link is the same.

Now as for your second question, we need to keep a decent number of bets, and right now 100 seems to be doing the trick, and very few users fail to fulfill it. Our rules are flexible enough though to support most betting strategies, and a very common strategy is to make as much as "normal" or "premium" bets as possible at good odds to get good profit, and then balance those bets with "low risk bets" at low odds.

Again, please review our rules carefully, and always keep an eye on this thread since it's the one we use to place updates etc
The first posts of this thread are also very important. There you can find our Hall of Fame, and information on our side competition.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: