Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:09:46 PM

if price will rise, why sell them? i will keep them til they'll rise to 500$ or maybe even more, of course it may drop later, but for now it rises, so why sell?

some people can't handle the volatility and look to sell their coins as soon as they made some profit. these kind of traders never listen to any kind of advice. they just do what they think is right. if you have some patience and dedication, you will be able to make nice profits when you hold till the block halving or even longer than that. not all people can do this.

They're day traders, they don't take big risks for big profits, they get out when they see opportunities to make profit and get back in when it drops and they do it several times during the week, sometime daily and make good profits.

He is right and sometimes day traders is making more than those who wait for the spike of the value of bitcoin if the volatility of rate is within a narrow range.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:04:14 PM

There will come a price increasing but when is the question we see that the price is now already getting up but if this is good is not to predict.
I think when the halving comes the price will even increase more and by that time the market is also bigger than before so the user that will use the bitcoin is also bigger.
This also means that will come come more sellers and more buyers and that will definitely rise the price.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:27:49 AM

There will come a price increasing but when is the question we see that the price is now already getting up but if this is good is not to predict.
I think when the halving comes the price will even increase more and by that time the market is also bigger than before so the user that will use the bitcoin is also bigger.
This also means that will come come more sellers and more buyers and that will definitely rise the price.
I don't see much room for the price to increase due to halving. $500-600 should be the absolute top, if there is nothing else fundamental, e.g., agreement on the size of the block, happening by the time of halving.

this space is intentionally left blank
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:44:08 PM

I don't see much room for the price to increase due to halving. $500-600 should be the absolute top, if there is nothing else fundamental, e.g., agreement on the size of the block, happening by the time of halving.

Yeah, that's right, I don't think it would reach $1k mark after the halving, it would be just playing around $500 to $600 but if the adoption level improves then we can find some different value of bitcoins.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:07:18 PM

Yeah, that's right, I don't think it would reach $1k mark after the halving, it would be just playing around $500 to $600 but if the adoption level improves then we can find some different value of bitcoins.
That is true. The price is now rising and that is good, for sure that the people that made a good investment.
They will get some much money later in the future, if they sell it with a huge price but you dont know what is going to happen later.
Bamselk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:44:41 AM

Yes. The price of the bitcoin is fundamentally determined by the adoption of the coin. If it is used by many people, its price will be high.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:56:06 AM

Yes. The price of the bitcoin is fundamentally determined by the adoption of the coin. If it is used by many people, its price will be high.

Correct but also keep in my mind there was not more adoption yet the price went up.
In a way it's a combination of both of news, whales and more importantly investors cming in.
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

In the early stages, it is the news and whales who drive up the price. In the future, it is mainly the adoption.

Correct but also keep in my mind there was not more adoption yet the price went up.
In a way it's a combination of both of news, whales and more importantly investors cming in.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:13:15 PM

I am not seeing any signals which can boost the price up. Right now it's more something that we have to get back at 420.
The price where we were before yesterday's mini dump.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:58:55 PM

I am not seeing any signals which can boost the price up. Right now it's more something that we have to get back at 420.

Fluctuations will be there bro. Don't worry price will be steady after halving until that these kind of penny flux will be there.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:41:38 AM

you'll get used to it, trust me... its normal, price of bitcoin is so volatile that from time to time it dive and and sometimes the price spikes, and there are times that the reason still unknown.. just don't watch the price charts regularly to avoid panicking..  Smiley
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:16:57 AM

Fluctuations will be there bro. Don't worry price will be steady after halving until that these kind of penny flux will be there.

this drops and rises are normal dont worry about sudden price change price is trying to break barrier of 450 every time price come to this point goes down use it to earn some additional income

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:22:09 AM

The halving might not even increase the value at all, look at the paste.
And look at the many different coins, you can clearly see it has little effect in most cases
What it really does is scare away the smaller miners, because they no longer can make any profit from mining
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:22:47 AM

The price increase is now beginning. And it starts very good. The price is now rising and rising. And we all hope that we can have profit later.
But you never know what can happen in the future. There is also a chance that you can lose some money and that wont be good.

Just hope for the best thing....

Yeah lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best that bitcoin will give us some good news and good profits in future, as price would be higher in next few months.

barrier is 450 but if this is broken no one knows where it will stop
considering it up comes and downfall in last few days it this is to happen then we may see stable price incoming for sure before big halving
We all hope that the price will rise of course. But you never know when that will happen and that is a huge problem
To predict a currency it is very hard. It is always changing and that is the problem. I hope that the price will rise for a long time.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

They are coming and the price is gradually increasing.. look at the chart right now the price is increase into 413.5.
Lets hope  that the price will be back again into 450 soon..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:23:06 PM

They are coming and the price is gradually increasing.. look at the chart right now the price is increase into 413.5.

Price is increasing gradually after the sudden decrease in the price. This decrease has now overcome by the increasing price which would soon reach $450 as suggested by the above mate.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:07:21 AM

Of course the price will increase in the future. But you dont know when it will happen and that is the problem
You must take risk to sell it and know when it will have a good value to sell it. And it is hard to predict.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:53:49 AM

Price is increasing gradually after the sudden decrease in the price. This decrease has now overcome by the increasing price which would soon reach $450 as suggested by the above mate.

yea we will hit 450 and we will drop to 410 again like several times before now
seem we can bypass 450 margin

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Alauria

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:15:07 AM

Yes there is a price incoming for sure so that is a good sign for us all of course.
I think the halving will hep us to make profit for sure because it will let the price jump in my prediction.
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

The most people think that the price will rise soon, and I think that will happen of course but you dont know when it start.
And that is the problem. We all hope that it will be more worth so we can sell it with a huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: