Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:32:15 PM

There is coming a price increase but its the question when it will happen the price right now already raised to the 450 but when the next rise is coming is not to predict.
I hope it will be fast so I can make some nice and easy bucks on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:40:48 PM

There is coming a price increase but its the question when it will happen the price right now already raised to the 450 but when the next rise is coming is not to predict.

i am quite sure that there will be a more than decent pump before the block halving. it will only not be sustainable to have the price stay at that level as people will use it to secure profits.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:06:05 PM

The price has increased to $468 now. If it breaks the $470 range, the price could even go to the $500 range.

It dropped to $430 again. So there is no break out from the $450 trading range. We have to wait a few more weeks.

nope. it does not drop back to $430, but is currently price at $449 and yeah almost back to $450.
I hope we will remain stable at the new price of $450 Smiley

It dropped back to around $435 in several exchanges. It seems the bitcoin is not yet ready to break out.

damn, should it was a good opportunity for buying, and do arbitrase. while currently the price has back to $450.
you should be able to make a lot of profit from it.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:50:21 PM

The incoming halving will let the price rise for sure without any doubts, I think there is a very good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to such a amount to be honest.
I think the halving will be every good for the bitcoin itself, and a little bit less more good for the miners of course.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:26:52 AM

The incoming halving will let the price rise for sure without any doubts, I think there is a very good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to such a amount to be honest.
I think the halving will be every good for the bitcoin itself, and a little bit less more good for the miners of course.

The halving could double the price is there is continuous need for the bitcoin and bitcoin is used in many places.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:35:30 AM

Yeah the price is going to hit 500 Dollar any time soon now, I predict that it is going to happen within this month if not next month. If that happens that think that I am going to sell some coins to make some fast money.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:11:03 PM

Yeah the price is going to hit 500 Dollar any time soon now, I predict that it is going to happen within this month if not next month. If that happens that think that I am going to sell some coins to make some fast money.

Yeah sure the bitcoin price possibly hits $500 within the middle of this month, if the increase starts within this week. Else we are in need to wait long to get the big rise.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

There is a price increase coming this year and it will be due to the halving that is upcoming this year.
I think the halving will let the price rise for sure and others are also saying this.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

Yes there is a price increase coming and most likely the price will rise to a high amount because of the halving.
There is such a good chance it will rise to a high amount but its still not sure so do not shout to early guys.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:10:52 PM

Yes there is a price increase coming and most likely the price will rise to a high amount because of the halving.
There is such a good chance it will rise to a high amount but its still not sure so do not shout to early guys.

I still believe there will be a price increase but it will take more time then we thought. Maybe not this week but at the end of month we will be much closer to 500 dollar then today.
AsaroUk

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:08:24 AM

The price has increased to $468 now. If it breaks the $470 range, the price could even go to the $500 range.

It dropped to $430 again. So there is no break out from the $450 trading range. We have to wait a few more weeks.

nope. it does not drop back to $430, but is currently price at $449 and yeah almost back to $450.
I hope we will remain stable at the new price of $450 Smiley
The price increase will come soon and that would be nice because there are a lot of people that is still waiting for a nice price increase because they have waited a long time.
But there are also a lot of people that is saying that the value will not even rise and if that happens than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad.
AsaroUk

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:26:12 AM

Price rise will come soon but you never know how fast it is going to rise and that is the problem but you never know what is going to happen with the value because it keeps stable for a long time.
The most are hoping that the value will be more worth of course soon but you are not for sure if that is going to happen.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:03:45 AM

There is indeed a price increase incoming and it will be very good for sure, I really have no doubts about that.
The halving will help us for sure without any doubts.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:13:07 PM

There is indeed a price increase incoming and it will be very good for sure, I really have no doubts about that.

this should help us all i hope that we can make some bigger price also would like to see better stable price
let just hope 1 thing at the time for start

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:32:37 PM

It is also possible that the majority of the holders might cash out on the halving and cause a crash too.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:37:00 PM

I think it will take a couple months after the halving for the effect of the lower daily supply to really have a effect of the market.  I can see miners start to horde coins waiting for a price increase so they don't sell at a loss.
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:40:19 PM

I think it will take a couple months after the halving for the effect of the lower daily supply to really have a effect of the market.  I can see miners start to horde coins waiting for a price increase so they don't sell at a loss.
Its also possible that if the market goes downward when the block halves and these miners dump their coins we will have a crash.

My question is: Can bitcoin recover from such a crash?
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:41:28 PM

Its also possible that if the market goes downward when the block halves and these miners dump their coins we will have a crash.

yes
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:45:25 PM

The price of bitcoins right now is very stable to 440-450 and i think in the middle of may we will see that the price will increase or we can see any changes of the price.. block halving is too far thats why the price of bitcoin is not increasing much..
Just dont sell your all bitcoin just save some bitcoin before block halving to make more profit with your bitcoins..
AsaroUk

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:42:03 PM

yes
The most people are of course hoping for a price increase that must come because we all want to make some profit with it and that is also quite logic because it was our main reason.
We have to wait only to get the value higher and that is the problem because not everyone has the patience for it and that would be the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: