Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:22:54 PM

There is coming a price increase, I have no doubts about that for sure but its only the question when the price increase will happen in my opinion.
A lot of people are saying it will be done by the halving but I think that is just thinking easy because the halving is also unpredictable.

The Price will gona rise high, this is for sure. now it depends how much it can rise and till what is the Peak Point.

The peak point depends on you time line. In 6 months, the price will be $800. In 12 months, the price will be $1200.

What's up with that calculation? How sure are you that it's gone rise to that much?
Been hearing the same thing with people since last 2 years, I just saw it's going down and getting stable at around $400 sometimes, but I didn't see it go above after the peak price $1000 in 2012.

Well its because back then there was only a few users and no companies involve in bitcoin but now time has change the users have double and more companies has taken part of bitcoin that why the price will reach that again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:44:32 PM

There is coming a price increase, I have no doubts about that for sure but its only the question when the price increase will happen in my opinion.
A lot of people are saying it will be done by the halving but I think that is just thinking easy because the halving is also unpredictable.
The future is unpredictable and always a mystery and so is the case with bitcoins too. Halving is important in itself, but more important is how bitcoin price will behave after the halving. The halving consequence will make bitcoin to new level like taking towards main stream adoption.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:00:04 AM

The future is unpredictable and always a mystery and so is the case with bitcoins too. Halving is important in itself, but more important is how bitcoin price will behave after the halving. The halving consequence will make bitcoin to new level like taking towards main stream adoption.

I agree that the future of bitcoin price is really unpredictable and we dont know what will the price be later in the past but the only predictable thing in bitcoin is that when there is a halving event the bitcoin price will rise up and may double its price.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:33:19 AM

The now is 432 and still growing this is the effect of the much awaited block halving and i think this price increase will continue until we have reach the halving.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:26:59 AM

The now is 432 and still growing this is the effect of the much awaited block halving and i think this price increase will continue until we have reach the halving.

Yes the current market says that the price is going upwards now going from 435 in yobit so i think it will continue maybe we will reach 500 soon.
Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:33:42 AM

$436 now its a good time to sell your bitcoin when it reaches $450 Grin hope its price will stay there for long.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:12:04 AM

There is a price increase coming but no one knows when its gonna start a lot of people say it will happen because of the halving but this is in my eyes not sure.
I think there is a good chance that the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount this year because of the people of the bitcoin itself.

The price rise will happen in May or June. The price will rise to $500. After the halving, the price will be $750.

bold assumption on price
but i dont think we will hit over 700 on halving
perhaps after or if like i read here they expect maybe this to happen just before halving
anyway price will go up but maybe it will be stable at 500 on halving

the possibility price could touch 700 after halving the next few months. because it might be a lot of demand after the reduction block

There will sure be a massive demand on bitcoin when the halving is done and users of bitcoin will buy and sell more often months after the halving and profit will be high too.

Great demand scale will not happen when halving and also I think the price will not immediately increase. but maybe when the end of the year or early in 2017 will be much in demand and possibly prices could reach 700-800

The price increase would be in early octorber till december and it will gradually rise till it maybe reach 1k again then will go down fast to 600-700.
I do not think prices will reach $1000 this year and halving not necessarily help, because as I know halving earlier does not help prices to rise too high

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:44:07 AM

by look of thing all indicated on that my main concern is if price comes to 450 will it go down or will continue to climb

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:13:42 PM

I agree that the future of bitcoin price is really unpredictable and we dont know what will the price be later in the past but the only predictable thing in bitcoin is that when there is a halving event the bitcoin price will rise up and may double its price.
Halving can either cause a rise or drop in the price or the price may remain stable too. It's only when something big happens and big volumes of bitcoins are being bought/sold (Silk Auction), we can expect a big change in the price as well. Halving is a big event too but like litecoins, anything can happen in this case too.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:40:33 PM

by look of thing all indicated on that my main concern is if price comes to 450 will it go down or will continue to climb

It will most likely go down again since it has been happening nearly all the time after the price has gone up a few bucks.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:44:47 PM

the price will surely grow in the future in my opinion, in the future the price of the bitcoin will be way bigger for sure and it will make you a lot of money as it will grow to at least 800 soon

i think that the big increase first will happen in like a few months when people will start buying coins like crazy because they will know that the price will grow because of halving
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:59:57 PM

most people think that the price will rise soon, and I think that will happen of course but you dont know when it start.
And that is the problem. We all hope that it will be more worth so we can sell it with profit.
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:07:10 PM

most people think that the price will rise soon, and I think that will happen of course but you dont know when it start.
And that is the problem. We all hope that it will be more worth so we can sell it with profit.

The price is of course going to rise. I am for sure. You can also now see that the halving is slowly coming so that will be good. And the value is also rising now slowly so that is very good
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:44:47 PM

Yes there is a price increase incoming and this price increase will let us all make profit, I really have no doubts about that.
I think there is a good chance the bitcoin has a good future a head to be honest because of the price increase due to the halving.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

The price increase will come but the question is when the price increase will come and that is the problem, so you never know when to sell or buy it.
The most people are hoping that the increase will begin in the halving but some people tell that it wont even rise.
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:26:18 PM

The price increase will come but the question is when the price increase will come and that is the problem, so you never know when to sell or buy it.
The most people are hoping that the increase will begin in the halving but some people tell that it wont even rise.

The bitcoin price increase will come in a few months. It will rise a lot due to the halving and other factors.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:38:55 AM

The price has increased to $468 now. If it breaks the $470 range, the price could even go to the $500 range.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Bamselk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:15:07 AM

The price has increased to $468 now. If it breaks the $470 range, the price could even go to the $500 range.

It dropped to $430 again. So there is no break out from the $450 trading range. We have to wait a few more weeks.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:19:13 AM

It dropped to $430 again. So there is no break out from the $450 trading range. We have to wait a few more weeks.

nope. it does not drop back to $430, but is currently price at $449 and yeah almost back to $450.
I hope we will remain stable at the new price of $450 Smiley
asrilani

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:45:52 PM

nope. it does not drop back to $430, but is currently price at $449 and yeah almost back to $450.
I hope we will remain stable at the new price of $450 Smiley

It dropped back to around $435 in several exchanges. It seems the bitcoin is not yet ready to break out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: