Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:31:45 PM

For this week i think the bitcoin reach the maximum value for this week and i think in few week the price going back below 400.
Halving is too far and so we have much time to play around high and low price.. to have some profit while waiting for halving countdown ends..

nah, i don't think bitcoin price is going to stay around $400 and lowest $390 and the price bubble everybody waiting for is not going to happen exactly at halving time, it is happening before it

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

For this week i think the bitcoin reach the maximum value for this week and i think in few week the price going back below 400.
Halving is too far and so we have much time to play around high and low price.. to have some profit while waiting for halving countdown ends..

It does not matter if it goes below $400. It is still within the trading range of $350-$470. If it breaks $350, that is a concern.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:52:27 AM

The halving is to far a way but people are believing again in the bitcoin it will rise to a high middle price before it.
We just need to wait, it will lower a bit and than increases in the price a bit over the 430 dollar.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:54:27 AM

It does not matter if it goes below $400. It is still within the trading range of $350-$470. If it breaks $350, that is a concern.

It won't go below $350 without major bad news. It might however still fall back to the well known $380 range. Right now it seems that exchanges as Bitstamp and Bitfinex are just catching up with China. That's all.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:38:11 AM

We all hope for that that is going to happen. But we dont know when it is going to happen. Maybe it is now smart to invest for a low price.
And if it will be more worth later than you can sell it with profit. But we all need patience for the value that is growing in the future.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:58:34 AM

We all hope for that that is going to happen. But we dont know when it is going to happen. Maybe it is now smart to invest for a low price.
And if it will be more worth later than you can sell it with profit. But we all need patience for the value that is growing in the future.

Its true what you are saying but, the bitcoin will rise for sure because of the halving is that's nothing to worry about.
The problem itself is what is gonna happen these few months, and how much will the price will rise when the halving has been finished.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:55:52 AM

It is coming indeed. But we dont know when it is going to happen. It is hard to predict because it is a currency.
I hope later that it will rise for a long time so we can now invest and later we can sell it with profit. And buy some good stuff.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:05:32 AM

It is coming indeed. But we dont know when it is going to happen. It is hard to predict because it is a currency.
I hope later that it will rise for a long time so we can now invest and later we can sell it with profit. And buy some good stuff.

to be honest we all want that and that is the beauty of it when to buy or sell what to do to invest in some alt is it wise or not
price is going up for sure now slowly but its going hope to see it over 500 at end of this month maybe next

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ConnAlt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:40:52 AM

Get ready to dump some coins because a mini spike is going to happen in the next 48 hrs.
How do I know? You ask...

Because I just sold some btc. If it works out the same as every other time I've needed to liquidate, the price will go up at least 15 dollars before tomorrow night.

Just a friendly heads up

Seems like luck was finally on your side.
You sold and the price didn't go up.  Grin

You need of course if you do that,
Also the price will increase for sure, we just need to wait for the halving that is coming.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:08:04 PM

I think the price will rise. But I think it will rise soon in the future.
I hope that it will rise. And that the most people will have profit later.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:41:01 PM

At last, we've been stuck at the $350-370 floor for a month. Now that there's progress with regards to the block size debate, I think this rise would go on for weeks.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:36:10 PM

I think the price will rise. But I think it will rise soon in the future.
I hope that it will rise. And that the most people will have profit later.

The best thing you should do is keep your bitcoins till the halving has been done and then maybe sell them.
Before the halving you should not sell any coins because you will regret it if the price will jump to a high amount.
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:52:49 AM

The price has risen to $425 now. It is coincide with the drop of many altcoins such as Ethereum and Monero.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:50:54 AM

The price has risen to $425 now. It is coincide with the drop of many altcoins such as Ethereum and Monero.

some alt may dropped in btc price exchange but seem some remain the same in dollar value no mater if they drop in btc range

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:01:52 AM

It's good to see the price is getting up again.
We should avoid making new threads for if the price will reach 2000 usd next month.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

We should avoid making new threads for if the price will reach 2000 usd next month.

People who make these threads don't know how markets work. They probably bought themself 0.2BTC and are desperately hoping the price to reach a few $K so they have a decent profit from it. Let us first see that we can reach $1000 again before speculating about prices of $2000 and up.
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:40:25 AM

It is normal I guess.. they are speculating and sometimes they are expecting too much from bitcoin in short time..  Smiley

People tends to be excited whenever the price will rise even for  like $10 . I think it can't be avoided as we are all expecting for the price to rise up fast. Besides there was the time that the  price rose fastly from $300 to $500 so I think that is why people tends to make this kind of threads.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:29:47 AM

It is normal I guess.. they are speculating and sometimes they are expecting too much from bitcoin in short time..  Smiley

People tends to be excited whenever the price will rise even for  like $10 . I think it can't be avoided as we are all expecting for the price to rise up fast. Besides there was the time that the  price rose fastly from $300 to $500 so I think that is why people tends to make this kind of threads.

That is true...it is just showing that many of us believe that there is a great potential ahead on bitcoin... but, those kinds of speculation could really keep the price up...  Smiley
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:33:22 AM

Well this has proven to be true, it seems like the price is still strong and increasing. Should be able to hold that $420 for a while.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:55:23 AM

Well this has proven to be true, it seems like the price is still strong and increasing. Should be able to hold that $420 for a while.
yeah true. price has been stable for $410-$420. do you think price will increase to $450 in this month ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: