Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:46:59 PM

yes it seems today we have increased several dollars. I hope it will continue until halving occurs Smiley

It will just play around that margin and will continue it will boost its price after the halving because the reward for miners is less.
Yes the halving has a bad effect on mining but I think with that they will increase their struggle to mine more coins as they want to earn the same as they are now earning.
we don't know the halving will give a bad effect on mining or not, at least we have to be patient to see how much price will rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:48:23 PM

I believe a price increase is coming the halving should stir things up for sure.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:06:46 AM

There will come a price increase, we just have to be patient these days because its gonna happen without even a doubts.
The fact is that we just need patient for the halving that is coming and the popularity that is gonna let the price increase also, at the end we all can profit.

no doubt about that wee all expect price increase some small some big but the main reason is that it will happen will it be this month or next or in few

It is for sure...everyone is already preparing their wallet for the coming months...With everyone speculating about the price to increase and with the fresh supply being cut in half, for sure the price increase is inevitable..
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:56:54 AM

There will come a price increase, and most likely because of the halving, I think the halving will create a jump in the price but its still not sure if this will happen because there is a chance there will even happen nothing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:00:52 AM

There will come a price increase, and most likely because of the halving, I think the halving will create a jump in the price but its still not sure if this will happen because there is a chance there will even happen nothing.

There will be a lot speculation around the times when the block halving is about to happen. That will cause the market to get its volatility back. In that time literally anything can happen. Price shooting up very high, or a massive dump... Options are wide open.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:04:49 AM

There will be a lot speculation around the times when the block halving is about to happen. That will cause the market to get its volatility back. In that time literally anything can happen. Price shooting up very high, or a massive dump... Options are wide open.

sure they are all agreed on one it will be price increase my prediction is like last time few month after halving maybe later when all forget about halving

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:18:08 AM

I believe a price increase is coming the halving should stir things up for sure.

Ever user expecting for a jump on halving, but I dont think such a big increase would happen as said in few threads as the year 2016 gets the highest price margin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:25:42 PM

The price increase is coming and this is a good thing. The price has been stable for a long time now. With the price changes people can now focus again on selling coins.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:22:08 PM

Get ready to dump some coins because a mini spike is going to happen in the next 48 hrs.
How do I know? You ask...

Because I just sold some btc. If it works out the same as every other time I've needed to liquidate, the price will go up at least 15 dollars before tomorrow night.

Just a friendly heads up

48 hours?i think that price will rise for next 2 months or even more, and not 2 days only, you ask why? it's simple halving, people buys bitcoins for it, so do i, so price rises

but it rises by 5$ in week only, if your words are true, then would be nice to see such a huge price rise for small time
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:33:37 PM

A price increase will always be good for those who are into crypto, but I get my mind prepared for the event that price does not rise, and I am comfortable with it.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:34:36 PM

Get ready to dump some coins because a mini spike is going to happen in the next 48 hrs.

Because I just sold some btc. If it works out the same as every other time I've needed to liquidate, the price will go up at least 15 dollars before tomorrow night.

Just a friendly heads up

48 hours?i think that price will rise for next 2 months or even more, and not 2 days only, you ask why? it's simple halving, people buys bitcoins for it, so do i, so price rises

but it rises by 5$ in week only, if your words are true, then would be nice to see such a huge price rise for small time
I think the price will always play around 410-425 from february and march and i think it will the same price again in this month..
And i think the real movement of btc price is on june and july. is just my estimate date..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:14:24 AM

I think indeed that the price increase will come but the bad thing is that you never know when it will happen and how long it will rise and that is the bad thing because it is impossible to predict.
You should to take some risks with Bitcoin if you want to make some profit with it, and that can be risky.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:38:30 PM

Just a friendly heads up

I think the price will always play around 410-425 from february and march and i think it will the same price again in this month..
And i think the real movement of btc price is on june and july. is just my estimate date..

There are 2 possibilities:

1) That the price does indeed stay rather constant in the lower 400's range and then explodes in a matter of days during june or july into new never seen heights.

2) That we start going up slower in a couple of days non stop through may and then a big explosion of price due FOMO in around halving date.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:01:08 PM

A price increase will always be good for those who are into crypto, but I get my mind prepared for the event that price does not rise, and I am comfortable with it.

Exactly, though the price is around $420 for a long time users were found comfortable, but they expected at least a small hike near to $450.
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:40:09 AM

The price is increasing at the moment. We hopefully have left the $400 barrier. With the price increasing people now get the opportunity to finally sell their coins for some good money. 
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:42:27 PM

Yes there is a good price increase coming because of the halving that is coming this year there is a good chance it will let the price rise to a higher amount.
Maybe the halving will let price rise to a very high amount although this is not to predict right now.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:49:18 PM

Yes there is a good price increase coming because of the halving that is coming this year there is a good chance it will let the price rise to a higher amount.
Maybe the halving will let price rise to a very high amount although this is not to predict right now.

The halving will give a good price for bitcoin but it will not be so much high maybe bitcoin price will just add about 100-200 dollars when the halving comes.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

The halving will give a good price for bitcoin but it will not be so much high maybe bitcoin price will just add about 100-200 dollars when the halving comes.

There will be a price increase that is going to happen when the halving has begun and after the halving everyone will be happy because the price of bitcoin is going up.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:24:35 PM

There is coming a price increase, I have no doubts about that for sure but its only the question when the price increase will happen in my opinion.
A lot of people are saying it will be done by the halving but I think that is just thinking easy because the halving is also unpredictable.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:31:40 PM

The price is will rise later in the future, but it needs time and this year it will keep stable I think it will takes a really long time until the value will be more worth.
Many people are angry about the value because the value is not even that high now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: