Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Increase Incoming.  (Read 23587 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:54:12 PM

The price is already rising and that is perfect for the currency itself and for the people who already is waiting for a price increase so that is perfect for them.
The bad thing only is that you dont know when it will stop rising so you have to sell it on the right moment.
If you are realistic in your price targets then you have to make sure you sell between $500 and $550 to get the most out of your profits for this year.

Price will be much more higher then we expect at halving, if everything goes in positive direction then price at the time of the halving would be around $700.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:29:40 PM

There is a price rise incoming and this is all because of the fact that the price is gonna rise for sure this upcoming months.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:37:18 PM

The price is already rising and that is perfect for the currency itself and for the people who already is waiting for a price increase so that is perfect for them.
The bad thing only is that you dont know when it will stop rising so you have to sell it on the right moment.
If you are realistic in your price targets then you have to make sure you sell between $500 and $550 to get the most out of your profits for this year.

Price will be much more higher then we expect at halving, if everything goes in positive direction then price at the time of the halving would be around $700.

What makes you think we'll see the price go up that much at time the halving takes place? I don't see any reason for the price to go up that much.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:27:14 PM

Price will rise before the halving but not sure what will be the price after halving, may be it will drop, but at a moment we can expect good rise in the price of bitcoin.
What is 'good price rise'? And based on what you predict we will get it?
I think we shouldn't surpass $500-600 this year. Is it a good price rise?

this space is intentionally left blank
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:06:42 AM

There will indeed soon or later comes a price increase, its just a matter of time before this will happen in my eyes.
The bitcoin has a good future this year.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:41:21 AM

The price movement today still the same as yesterday.. and i think the price movementi is very slow in this month..
Looks like still no one decided to buy bitcoins right now..
And i think we will see new changes of the price end of this month..
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:49:57 AM

The price movement today still the same as yesterday.. and i think the price movementi is very slow in this month..

That could be good for the adoption for the bitcoin in long term. I like the price to be very stable.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:22:09 PM

IIRC bitcoin price fluctuates for above $30 this month and many earn profits for a short trades that happened this week for a range of $10-$20 margin. Thats the nice correction for the price before jumping to a bubble.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:47:25 PM by streazight

lets see when its cross 500$
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:33:03 PM

Of course there will come a price increase soon or later, the halving is coming and the bitcoin is growing.
With growing I mean the number of users is growing that are using it.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:40:29 PM

Of course there will come a price increase soon or later, the halving is coming and the bitcoin is growing.

Yes and we will see much higher price in coming months, people are buying bitcoin at a moment only because of halving so that they can earn huge profits.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:49:22 AM

Yes and we will see much higher price in coming months, people are buying bitcoin at a moment only because of halving so that they can earn huge profits.

i expect for price to go up we all do but i will wait for something similar like last halving when price gone high few months after that
if patent will be the same then it will go 5 times up in price from current one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Wefud

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:26:55 PM

i expect for price to go up we all do but i will wait for something similar like last halving when price gone high few months after that

This time, the price might not go too high as the financial market in the world is quite stable, unlike 2013.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:04:30 AM

This time, the price might not go too high as the financial market in the world is quite stable, unlike 2013.

that is true from that perspective and i hope to see that thing again like in 2013 i know that chances are much smaller then in 2013 but hope dies last im try to be optimistic
i woud be happy even with double price increase i will gain some in this im not greedy but i just hope to see better stable price above 550 will be just fine

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:22:34 AM

that is true from that perspective and i hope to see that thing again like in 2013 i know that chances are much smaller then in 2013 but hope dies last im try to be optimistic
i woud be happy even with double price increase i will gain some in this im not greedy but i just hope to see better stable price above 550 will be just fine

If bitcoin achieves $550 price then majority of users will be satisfied, as many users will sell their coins even if they see the price of $550.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:40:24 PM

You see now indeed that the value is going to be more worth and that is nice because there are a lot of people that is having some profit now and some of them are also waiting for a higher value.
But the bad thing is that it can takes a long time until you can sell it and that is bad.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:49:12 PM

You see now indeed that the value is going to be more worth and that is nice because there are a lot of people that is having some profit now and some of them are also waiting for a higher value.
But the bad thing is that it can takes a long time until you can sell it and that is bad.

If you are looking for really high profits then you need to hold it for long time then only you will be satisfied with the profits, but for me small profits are always good.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:47:38 PM

Take my word. barrier is $500 but if this is broken no one knows where it will stop. Its a sort of mind games. Crossing the $500 mark and
considering it up comes and downfall in last few week it this is to happen then we may see big price incoming for sure before and on the halving
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:26:53 PM

Take my word. barrier is $500 but if this is broken no one knows where it will stop. Its a sort of mind games. Crossing the $500 mark and
considering it up comes and downfall in last few week it this is to happen then we may see big price incoming for sure before and on the halving
i think you is right and now what we need is break out $500 after reach that goal price will goes high. in my view a trader not want price get high than $500 i dont know why.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

Price will rise in future for sure and may be we will be seeing some good price at the time of halving, and I am sure now we will not see major drop in the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: