Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217624 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 10:33:01 AM

Problem with GlobalBoost ?

How so? Seems fine....

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
fra519

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=516
it's never confirmed and miss one day
Thanks
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 07:02:12 PM

Thanks

Ohh, interesting. Not sure but we'll check into it. Looks like a couple coins arn't getting the blocks confirmed out right away.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 07:29:03 PM

Thanks

Ohh, interesting. Not sure but we'll check into it. Looks like a couple coins arn't getting the blocks confirmed out right away.

Looks like they are moving along, but we'll keep an eye on them.

Thanks

fra519

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:42:37 AM

Noticed something strange earlier, the number of coins in each algo dropped to one before climbing again. System maintenance?
Looks like there has been a reduction in coins available, and the blake algos have gone. Is this permanent?

Yes the coin box was restarted to apply fs optimizations and kernel patches.

The Blake algos have been pretty inactive so they were turned down but the rest of the coins will be back online soon. Just finishing up a few things.

I think not confirmed coin are deleted when you restart coin box.
On my wallet page, i lost 0.0001 BTC unconfirmed coin at this instant.
Thanks
fra519

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

Problem with yescrypt pool, don't find block last 4 hour on Unitus and GlobalBoost ...
Just2Bad

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:06:38 PM

Hi, have a question/problem with my S5 everytime I try to point it a zpool.ca on the status page I see it as connected to the pool but gh/s is falling to 0gh/s, whene I point it to any other pool he's hasing no problem, am I the only one with this problem.

My S1, S3 are all fine, just my S5 that has this problem and only on this pool weird......

Even tried to run a proxy at home and pointed my S5 to my proxy same result 0gh/s when on zpool
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:12:27 PM

Hi, have a question/problem with my S5 everytime I try to point it a zpool.ca on the status page I see it as connected to the pool but gh/s is falling to 0gh/s, whene I point it to any other pool he's hasing no problem, am I the only one with this problem.

My S1, S3 are all fine, just my S5 that has this problem and only on this pool weird......

Even tried to run a proxy at home and pointed my S5 to my proxy same result 0gh/s when on zpool

I'm not sure, I haven't heard of anyone else having the problem. I don't have an S5 but like you, my s3's and s1's work fine.

have you tried setting the starting diff?

Just2Bad

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:28:55 PM

By passing my S5 through my proxy isn't solving that potential diff problem ?  I have 2 S3's connected on my test proxy and hashing at zpool right now. 
Just2Bad

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:01:57 AM

Tried with d=1024 as password and my S5 started hashing at 750gh/s instead of his full rate and everytime I refreshed his status page the hashing rate was going down slowly until it went to 0gh/s
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 03:16:07 PM

X15 issue again...

I use the algo switching option with my gpu and don't understand why the worker shuts down completely if one algo has issues.
It should simply switch to the next profitable one, but it just stops mining completely until the dead algo returns.
That's not very good at all!

djoser.

If there is another x15 coin(s) we could add, please let us know, this will help with it until we work out a way to stop it.

Thanks

What OS are you running on and is it the x15 EverGreen daemon that is falling over frequently? Just mining another x15 coin might not be profitable if the profit data is not cleared.

Found a quick php linux example:

exec("pgrep evergreend", $output, $return);
if ($return == 0) {
    echo "Ok, process is running\n";
}

Then if possible, when the system updates profit data, have it check a data structure that correlates its coin id to the daemon name and set the profit data to zero if the daemon is not up. Don't know how easy that would be to do in the system and it's a long time ago since I did some basic PHP.

The coin doesn't die, something happens on the blockchain and the pool decides to make it inactive so as not to mine orphans...

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 03:17:33 PM

Tried with d=1024 as password and my S5 started hashing at 750gh/s instead of his full rate and everytime I refreshed his status page the hashing rate was going down slowly until it went to 0gh/s

that's strange... but sounds familiar. I recall I had this problem a long time ago on some other pools but not sure what the solution was...

I'll keep thinking about it

Thanks

dib0

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:09:25 PM

Hi,

Just started using zpool.ca today. I added an account using a vericoin address (since that's one of the payout coins). In the statistics page it's shown as VCoin (VCN). Is there any way to change the currency to VeriCoin?
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 06:39:30 PM

Hi,

Just started using zpool.ca today. I added an account using a vericoin address (since that's one of the payout coins). In the statistics page it's shown as VCoin (VCN). Is there any way to change the currency to VeriCoin?

Yes, if it didn't detect properly you need to add c=VRC in or as your password.

It's because many coins now-a-days re-use address versions so there's no way to always tell automatically.

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:42:09 PM

I feel really stupid right now. Embarrassed

I just realized I spent the last few hours mining with no user argument and no payout address.
I don't know where the share went but you're welcome.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 02:57:48 AM

X15 issue again...

I use the algo switching option with my gpu and don't understand why the worker shuts down completely if one algo has issues.
It should simply switch to the next profitable one, but it just stops mining completely until the dead algo returns.

djoser.

This should be fixed now.

dib0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:05:58 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 08:13:55 AM by dib0

Hi,

It's because many coins now-a-days re-use address versions so there's no way to always tell automatically.

Thanks. I changed my configuration but used the same address. The status page isn't picking up any change. I get no hashrate (but see in my local logging that stuff gets accepted).

Is it going alight now (and just the status page not working correctly) or do I need to change my address (what I prefer not to do).

Update: I see the VCN is payed out (to a non existing address or a lucky someone). But the stats don't change. Can you take a look at that? I'd rather not post my wallet address publicly. Can I send it to you directly (looking in to that now)
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:03:59 AM

X15 issue again...

djoser.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:08:51 AM

Hi,

Thanks. I changed my configuration but used the same address. The status page isn't picking up any change. I get no hashrate (but see in my local logging that stuff gets accepted).

Is it going alight now (and just the status page not working correctly) or do I need to change my address (what I prefer not to do).

Update: I see the VCN is payed out (to a non existing address or a lucky someone). But the stats don't change. Can you take a look at that? I'd rather not post my wallet address publicly. Can I send it to you directly (looking in to that now)

I recently pointed new miner scripts at a previously used DGC address. On one of the scripts I forgot to change the currency, so had 3 miners mining DGC, and one DASH at the same address. The coin type changed to UNO! I corrected the problem, and luckily the coin type was eventually picked up as DGC again. In this case, since I caught the issue before any coins matured, I didn't seem to lose any share contributions. But it did take a while for the system to change the coin type back to DGC again.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 12:38:56 PM

Should be ok now.

I think... since the wallet address versions are the same.... if you dump your priv key for that address in VRC wallet and import it in a VCN wallet... you'll find your coins Smiley

Can't say I've tried it but that's my understanding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: