Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217624 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 03:39:38 PM

exchange is fine, share distribution is wrong, some formula where instead of =1.0 it is = 0.7497

probably here

https://github.com/globalzon/yaamp/blob/master/web/yaamp/core/backend/blocks.php
https://github.com/globalzon/yaamp/blob/master/web/yaamp/core/functions/yaamp.php

those two:

function yaamp_fee($algo)

function take_yaamp_fee($v, $algo)

yiimp has been changed a bit in that yaamp_fee function:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/blob/yiimp/web/yaamp/core/functions/yaamp.php

But not sure what effect it would have...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
satoutaka6612

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:09:28 PM

VJ6swNPfqm3vcibr2oB46c5PAH9fcqti8U
Please check this address.

First had been recognized as VCN coin, I add the c = VRC
WEB page has been calculated by the VERICOIN, but not me discharged.

PS.crackfoo Thank you always. Smiley
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 05:15:33 PM

VJ6swNPfqm3vcibr2oB46c5PAH9fcqti8U
Please check this address.

First had been recognized as VCN coin, I add the c = VRC
WEB page has been calculated by the VERICOIN, but not me discharged.

PS.crackfoo Thank you always. Smiley

It has been set from what I can tell:

www.zpool.ca/explorer?id=440&txid=f3ff5dd8518eb130a4e33143f824e70b640742fed22c434790f91ad97c9be7b6

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
satoutaka6612

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:25:12 PM

It appeared in purse. Kiss
While now for a while wait-and-see.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 07:10:24 PM

X15 issue again...

I use the algo switching option with my gpu and don't understand why the worker shuts down completely if one algo has issues.
It should simply switch to the next profitable one, but it just stops mining completely until the dead algo returns.
That's not very good at all!

djoser.

This should be fixed now.

Hello crackfoo,

Sorry, but it seems not to be fixed.
Exactly the same issue again right now.
X15 disappears from pool stats and miner stops working.

Cheers, djoser.

We added Joincoin (J) as another x15 coin so hopefully this will at least not cause lost hash.

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:41:30 PM

www.zpool.ca
PROP reward system
BTC Payouts
2% Fees (1% while in BETA, ends Dec 1)

can you check if myr-gr on port 5433 and other multiports too, seems pool fee is 20%, not 2%, just added another mining address with all hashrate mine and I get sum of my shares exactly 80%, which means 20% pool fee

Alt coin fees at least seem to be paid along with the transaction. Each transaction has two outputs, the amount paid to you, and the other a fee. I did take a quick look at the Yaamp code and it wouldn't suprise me if there are many holes in it. I saw a bit of code which appeared to reserve 10% of coins, presumably to pay alt coin miners. I do think though that we need an explanation of what is happening here.

yes the code seems a bit disjointed and hard to follow and tbh, there are parts where I'm not sure what it's doing. I'm going to see if there is a dev that will overhaul the exchange part. The original yiimp dev chooses not to work on the exchange part and that is fine, as they prefer to focus on direct mining.

Sorry to put pressure on you, but we would all appreciate an analysis on this apparent 80% cap.
I've used very many mining sites, and this as so far proved the most profitable. However, some sites I have used have implemented merged mining so badly that I question whether they are stealing hashes. Other sites have had disappearing admins that have had problems which seem to coincide with collapsed exchanges, only for a reason to be given that such issues where so historical that it does not match the experience.
So as complex (and yet too simplistic) as the yaamp product is, I hope you can provide some analysis to restore confidence.
As to some of the issues recently raised, I would suggest people explicitly state their payout currency, and understand that some blockchains (such as Megacoin) can be frozen at high difficulty for a week, only to get the low difficulty mined the hell out of them until the next blockchain freeze. I don't want such known about issues be a distraction.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
BOBAN

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:46:45 PM

you guys should add feathercoin to your neoscrypt algo section!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 04:46:49 AM

you guys should add feathercoin to your neoscrypt algo section!

We've had it before an it seems to have a high % of orphans.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:02:52 AM

www.zpool.ca
PROP reward system
BTC Payouts
2% Fees (1% while in BETA, ends Dec 1)

can you check if myr-gr on port 5433 and other multiports too, seems pool fee is 20%, not 2%, just added another mining address with all hashrate mine and I get sum of my shares exactly 80%, which means 20% pool fee

Alt coin fees at least seem to be paid along with the transaction. Each transaction has two outputs, the amount paid to you, and the other a fee. I did take a quick look at the Yaamp code and it wouldn't suprise me if there are many holes in it. I saw a bit of code which appeared to reserve 10% of coins, presumably to pay alt coin miners. I do think though that we need an explanation of what is happening here.

yes the code seems a bit disjointed and hard to follow and tbh, there are parts where I'm not sure what it's doing. I'm going to see if there is a dev that will overhaul the exchange part. The original yiimp dev chooses not to work on the exchange part and that is fine, as they prefer to focus on direct mining.

Sorry to put pressure on you, but we would all appreciate an analysis on this apparent 80% cap.
I've used very many mining sites, and this as so far proved the most profitable. However, some sites I have used have implemented merged mining so badly that I question whether they are stealing hashes. Other sites have had disappearing admins that have had problems which seem to coincide with collapsed exchanges, only for a reason to be given that such issues where so historical that it does not match the experience.
So as complex (and yet too simplistic) as the yaamp product is, I hope you can provide some analysis to restore confidence.
As to some of the issues recently raised, I would suggest people explicitly state their payout currency, and understand that some blockchains (such as Megacoin) can be frozen at high difficulty for a week, only to get the low difficulty mined the hell out of them until the next blockchain freeze. I don't want such known about issues be a distraction.

no pressure. as you say, this is the most profitable site. I've mentioned before, I'm not a developer and the src is available. I can't tell where something is getting miss calculated I don't understand all the functions of php. If someone can point it out I can go from there.  But the bottom line is what counts and that is, it's profitable for miners or there wouldn't be any.

If there were no per coin stats it sounds like you'd be happy by the profitability.

Somethings off, but I don't think it's affecting the bottom line and as I mentioned, I'll see if I can find someone to clean it up.

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:48:38 AM

no pressure. as you say, this is the most profitable site. I've mentioned before, I'm not a developer and the src is available. I can't tell where something is getting miss calculated I don't understand all the functions of php. If someone can point it out I can go from there.  But the bottom line is what counts and that is, it's profitable for miners or there wouldn't be any.

If there were no per coin stats it sounds like you'd be happy by the profitability.

Somethings off, but I don't think it's affecting the bottom line and as I mentioned, I'll see if I can find someone to clean it up.

Well, I've found this site profitable because I am able to use my mining resources in a much more efficient way. I've pointed some sha256 miners this way, and their comments have been that the site provides similar income to mining BTC directly, or slightly better. Since BTC is not mined directly here, it really depends on coins being more profitable to BTC for a sustained period. If there was a 20% hole in income, it would have been noticed.
So whether something is off that needs to be cleaned up, or is it a function that needs to be understood that is a question.
When I looked at the code briefly, it does seem to operate some kind of reserve system. Myr-gr hasn't been that popular an algo recently so maybe that is the issue. Also this could be the issue when people rent large amounts of hash at this site, the system may start building up a larger reserve, only for it to reduce the reserve when the higher hash rate period as ended. So it would be interesting what you can find out about this.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:27:31 AM

same for groestl "multiport" best way to check is to see pool coin reserves, if there's no more than 2%(pool fee) left in pocket, then it's probably a glitch...

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 12:46:20 PM

by request, for coins that have queued miner payments (coins that show red in the stats), we've added how much we're behind so you can have a better decision to continue mining for that altcoin or switch back to BTC.

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:35:09 PM

same for groestl "multiport" best way to check is to see pool coin reserves, if there's no more than 2%(pool fee) left in pocket, then it's probably a glitch...

Interesting. Just doing some calculations on the system which has just gone X13 crazy. A bit more difficult to calculate on a fast moving system, but if I divide my hash rate by the pool hash rate, I then have to multiply it by 0.8 to get a figure similar to my miners share.

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:30:07 PM

Interesting. Just doing some calculations on the system which has just gone X13 crazy. A bit more difficult to calculate on a fast moving system, but if I divide my hash rate by the pool hash rate, I then have to multiply it by 0.8 to get a figure similar to my miners share.

And a similar thing on my more usual c11 algo. Seems like the system display figures could be way off. Just had another quick look at the yaamp branch that crackfoo linked to, but couldn't see anything obvious in the ui section. It's really far beyond my experience and knowledge.

Hoping those coins mature quick and get exchanged before the pending value corrects!

AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

So what happened with Fut(X13). Noticed its now disabled and a lot of orphans. Wrong block fork? Presumably some of them must have hit the exchange and cleared for payouts to occur?

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:18:55 PM

So what happened with Fut(X13). Noticed its now disabled and a lot of orphans. Wrong block fork? Presumably some of them must have hit the exchange and cleared for payouts to occur?

Yeah it's got on a fork when we switched it to another server. I've found that the new server I have... seems to be a problem which is leading to the random stratum resets.

I'm pulling all the coins off it and having the provider check it out.

jaggard

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:38:51 PM

Yes, and it seems every time it resets, it's resetting the 'balance' field on my wallet. I've been mining with between 1-2THs on the sha pool, and have yet to get a payout because of this. Can you assure me that it's going to eventually correct itself on this or have I wasted power for close to 24h now?
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:04:06 PM

Yes, and it seems every time it resets, it's resetting the 'balance' field on my wallet. I've been mining with between 1-2THs on the sha pool, and have yet to get a payout because of this. Can you assure me that it's going to eventually correct itself on this or have I wasted power for close to 24h now?

It's because some of the coins are offline so the balances aren't registering until they get back online. The shares and balances will return.

tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:48:16 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 03:00:51 AM by tmpwhore

Great pool but SHA256 need some work. What happens is I hear the beeping of my Antminer s7's telling me they are offline, so I go to zpool and its kicked all the miners off the pool under that protocol for some reason. The antminers connect eventually but are stuck at 64 difficulty(wow! should be like 16.4K min) At first I thought it was just me but on the site it goes from like 60 Th/s total to zero(kicked everyone)then will climb up to like 2.5 Th/s for a while and I guess as people re-boot their machines or re-connect it will fix the difficulty issue and eventually go back to normal. You may want to look into this. Does the site support extronance extensions like nice hash. My guess is the server is refreshing coin status or something and in the process everyone is kicked. The whole point of a pool is so you can set it on there and it will mine unattended, not have to manually re-connect or re-boot the machines to get back on correctly. It even crashed one of my machines when it got cut. My guess is that at only 64 difficulty at 4.73 Th/s is was doing so many operations it crashed. Is there a way to manually set difficulty? That may be a fast fix when everyone gets kicked off. On your site it says you can set difficulty but it doesn't mention SHA256. I'll try d=16384 and see if it works when we get kicked next.

Edit: Doesn`t work zero shares accepted.
AngryDwarf

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:49:48 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 09:27:43 AM by AngryDwarf

Trying to get my head around this bit of code  Huh

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/blob/yiimp/web/yaamp/core/backend/stats.php

Code:
function BackendStatsUpdate2()
{
// debuglog('----------------------------------');
// debuglog(__FUNCTION__);
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
$step = 15;
$tm = floor(time()/$step/60)*$step*60;
$list = dbolist("select userid, algo from shares where time>$tm group by userid, algo");
foreach($list as $item)
{
$stats = getdbosql('db_hashuser', "time=$tm and algo=:algo and userid=:userid",
array(':algo'=>$item['algo'], ':userid'=>$item['userid']));
if(!$stats)
{
$stats = new db_hashuser;
$stats->userid = $item['userid'];
$stats->time = $tm;
$stats->hashrate = dboscalar("select hashrate from hashuser where algo=:algo and userid=:userid order by time desc limit 1",
array(':algo'=>$item['algo'], ':userid'=>$item['userid']));
$stats->hashrate_bad = 0;
$stats->algo = $item['algo'];
}
[b] $percent = 20;[/b]
$user_rate = yaamp_user_rate($item['userid'], $item['algo']);
[b] $stats->hashrate = round(($stats->hashrate*(100-$percent) + $user_rate*$percent) / 100);[/b]
if($stats->hashrate < 1000) $stats->hashrate = 0;
$user_rate_bad = yaamp_user_rate_bad($item['userid'], $item['algo']);
$stats->hashrate_bad = round(($stats->hashrate_bad*(100-$percent) + $user_rate_bad*$percent) / 100);
if($stats->hashrate_bad < 1000) $stats->hashrate_bad = 0;
$stats->save();
}

EDIT: not sure this really explains some of the issues we are seeing, but it is an example of an arbitary use of that magic missing 20%.

A bit further up in the code, seems someone finds it strange too (strange calculation commented out):

Code:
		$pool_rate = yaamp_pool_rate($algo);
$stats->hashrate = $pool_rate; //round(($stats->hashrate*(100-$percent) + $pool_rate*$percent) / 100);
$pool_rate_bad = yaamp_pool_rate_bad($algo);
$stats->hashrate_bad = $pool_rate_bad; //round(($stats->hashrate_bad*(100-$percent) + $pool_rate_bad*$percent) / 100);

So at this point it looks like a statistical reporting error somewhere

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: