Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA Crowdsale  (Read 182679 times)
Fullhd

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:35:45 PM

As for ETA annoying, welcome to the world of development. As we stated we outsourced the GUI and so we can't really do anything to boost it up other than provide them with input.

Seems like you didn't talk about any timeframes with them and it's a bit strange... If they do the job for a money, and if they're professionals, there's got to be some timeframes.

Of course we did, it's a highly reputable design firm from San Francisco. And due to this we actually had an unexpected delay due to international wiretransfer being stuck for days before work could even commence. But timeframes is flexible when you work on GUI due to the nature of iterations. You provide a rough idea, wireframes are put together, you review them and give pointers, new wireframes are drawn, eventually you greenlight them, then the next stage is design draft, then redraft after input, then another draft, then another input etc. Then animation, same process, then coding, similar issues there and then finally connecting back-end to front-end.  We're now at the stage where I've given a clean 'go ahead'.

I kind of hope the GUI is not too awesome, like iotatoken.com overdid all the canvas background stuff.... cant even scroll fluidly on an quad-core Atom 1,44 GHz

Smiley I was trying to run it on my 1ghz Odroid, that was fun.

I'm confident that Sergey and David will release good software. Due to the delay its possible, that the price of iota will suffer a bit, but good development needs time.

Trust me, the price will *not* suffer. Pay attention to the news that will be released in the coming week and you'll see why;) We'll launch the official blog and forum of IOTA in the coming week with a lot of interesting news, so don't worry about price or development taking a blow. It's hard to communicate, but the GUI is just that; GUI, it has nothing to do with IOTA as a technology.

Can't wait to hear the good news Cheesy
It will be a exciting year for krypto.

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:45:26 PM

Considering the anticipation and price rally in ETH, I am having to revise my IOTA estimates. $50 million+ isn't something that would raise my eyebrows at all.

FOR RENT.
cryptof00l

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:11:30 AM

IOTA team.

I love the project. Keep up the good work people...

Have you had any contact with the shapeshift.io/ guys about getting IOTA integrated??

Also have you come across this: https://thehackernews.com/2016/02/zephyr-internet-of-things-os.html

Forgive my basic technical knowledge, so this could be a completely stupid question but is this zephyr project something you can get IOTA involved with!?
bubbletea789

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:13:55 AM

Considering the anticipation and price rally in ETH, I am having to revise my IOTA estimates. $50 million+ isn't something that would raise my eyebrows at all.

50M at launch ?
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:06:12 AM

how can i buy?
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:44:15 AM

how can i buy?
Maybe here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360660.0  or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1371659.new#new

just to say, currently no iota token was not distributed
people who sell on the AE or the MS are participants crowdsale
and trying to sell a part of their funds before the release of IOTA.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:57:20 AM

I offered Iota at a initial selling price of .00001 BTC or 100k Iota for 1 Btc.

Of the amount I was willing to sell from my own stash, I sold out in just a matter of a few days.

However, another seller, who prefers to remain anonymous is willing to sell at the same price through me.

Just like me, he only does escrow and is willing to pay the escrow fees on any amount above .5 BTC. If you want to purchase less than .5 BTC or 50,000 Iota you have to pay the escrow fee (.01 btc).

PM me for details. Only a limited amount of Iota available.

Jon
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:57:45 PM

Of the amount I was willing to sell from my own stash, I sold out in just a matter of a few days.

However, another seller, who prefers to remain anonymous is willing to sell at the same price through me.

Just like me, he only does escrow and is willing to pay the escrow fees on any amount above .5 BTC. If you want to purchase less than .5 BTC or 50,000 Iota you have to pay the escrow fee (.01 btc).

Jon

He will also sell out very quick and regret it when IOTA launches.

FOR RENT.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:59:10 PM

Jon

He will also sell out very quick and regret it when IOTA launches.

Smiley Probably. I actually posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Mods feel free to delete.
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:02:56 AM

I found the IoT Directory is a very good resource to search for IoT related companies - http://www.iot-directory.com/. In this directory, there are 4 categories, software vendors, hardware vendors, end-to-end providers, and connectivity providers and hundreds of companies.

Whenever you have time and feel right, you can pick some companies from it and start to send emails to them to introduce IOTA. Maybe some companies will be interested in IOTA and will try to incorporate IOTA into their system to gain more market shares, especially those small startup companies which are more willing to take more risk to gain market shares to survive.   

Maybe someone who are good at English writing can write a short generic letter to introduce IOTA and we all can use it. All each person needs to do is to find a contact address for a company from the directory and send an email to introduce IOTA.

This is something everyone can do.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:22:18 PM

I See people selling IOTA atm , but anyone actually knows how they do this ?

Is it even possible, thx in advance Wink
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:58:36 PM

I see you've posted a few times on the IOTA threads and (sorry) I've not checked your time stamps to see when each post was made.  IOTA is still in development,  but will soon be released.  Preliminary (alpha) versions have been released in Ryver, but they can't be used for sending transactions (Well, not easily.)  Anyway, the official network hasn't been "turned on" so any transactions sent to the network wouldn't show up in the final tangle.

People are selling portions of their IOTA shares with a promise to deliver once the project goes live.  Hopefully this will be in the next couple of days, or likely a week or so.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:27:49 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 12:29:00 PM by AltcoinScamfinder

I see you've posted a few times on the IOTA threads and (sorry) I've not checked your time stamps to see when each post was made.  IOTA is still in development,  but will soon be released.  Preliminary (alpha) versions have been released in Ryver, but they can't be used for sending transactions (Well, not easily.)  Anyway, the official network hasn't been "turned on" so any transactions sent to the network wouldn't show up in the final tangle.

People are selling portions of their IOTA shares with a promise to deliver once the project goes live.  Hopefully this will be in the next couple of days, or likely a week or so.

According to the 'powers that be' at Ryver the GUI will be done this week and a fully functional system within a week or two (at the latest. This week is entirely possible). The delay is reported to be due to the design form chosen losing a staffer and surprisingly unprofessionally not being able to deliver the GUI. A new designer has been chosen and is working on it.

FOR RENT.
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:46:10 PM

Time for an update
Overall the project and start-up that is Jinn is very much healthy.
We have had a few unforeseen setbacks, mainly 2 outsourced teams we had to fire as well as the crypto-crash that swallowed 50% of our funds, but with everything taken into consideration we are very proud of what we have achieved thus far. We are extremely excited about the future propects of Jinn. We are still pretty much en route for the ETA we set late 2014 for the prototype. However we naturally expect some delays will happen, as is always the case, especially with projects that are both hardware and software, but overall we are very optimistic and confident that we will succeed in all the main goals.
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/msg189249/#msg189249

According to the 'powers that be' at Ryver the GUI will be done this week and a fully functional system within a week or two (at the latest. This week is entirely possible). The delay is reported to be due to the design form chosen losing a staffer and surprisingly unprofessionally not being able to deliver the GUI. A new designer has been chosen and is working on it.

bah! what a coincidence  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:00:26 PM

PHISHING ATTEMPT in the above post

The 2 teams they have fired have also had their IOTA allowance cancelled and are now available on the IOTA site

http://collect.iotatoken.com

50 bitcoin worth @ 100k IOTA per 1 bitcoin if you are feeling flush Smiley

henryzzit

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:01:17 PM

http://collect-iotatoken.eu5.org  SCAM

stay away

carajillu

Activity: 577

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:04:35 PM

Lets vote negative this guy!
iotatoken (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:06:26 PM

Time for an update
We have had a few unforeseen setbacks, mainly 2 outsourced teams we had to fire as well as the crypto-crash that swallowed 50% of our funds, but with everything taken into consideration we are very proud of what we have achieved thus far. We are extremely excited about the future propects of Jinn. We are still pretty much en route for the ETA we set late 2014 for the prototype. However we naturally expect some delays will happen, as is always the case, especially with projects that are both hardware and software, but overall we are very optimistic and confident that we will succeed in all the main goals.

No coincidence. Welcome to the world of real life business. www.creativeda.sh was the team we hired first for the job. They lost their coder and wasn't able to get a new one until March 7th.

The incidences in Jinn is also well documented.

AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:28:25 PM

Time for an update

No coincidence. Welcome to the world of real life business. www.creativeda.sh was the team we hired first for the job. They lost their coder and wasn't able to get a new one until March 7th.

The incidences in Jinn is also well documented.

I have talked to the team and this is completely normal, even if unfortunate. Creativeda are very highly regarded, but screwed this one up.

FOR RENT.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:27:18 PM

I want to buy IOTA tokens for up to 0.25 BTC depending on the price.

Is someone willing to sell? Please contact me via pm.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: