Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:00:10 AM

Greetings everyone,
As some of you might have expected, San Diego was fantastic experience and success for Gamecredits. We learned valuable knowledge, gained new perspectives, connections and received highly positive and supportive responses from organizers, sponsor businesses and panelists. This comes as a confirmation for all the hard work of the whole GMC team and with enormous help from all of you; our sponsors and supporters, whom we are dedicated and why we will continue to strive in our goal to spread the Gamecredits around the world.
By the end of our presentation, Biomech and I were humbled by the attention Gamecredits received and the fact that we successfully dominated our panel with expertise in tech-development and marketing point of view. Bringing GMC as a finished product undeniably separated us from majority of other presenters. After all was said and done, our panel was highly praised and extended invitation for the next inside bitcoin conference in NYC.
To simply say…, Thank you Inside Bitcoins & Blockchain Agenda, Gamecredits was taken seriously. 
We are immensely proud of our team and grateful to all of you, our sponsors and supporters…   
Here is what we talked about…
CRYPTO-GAMING

In last two decades financial tools have changed the world. Crypto pioneers and disrupters, inspired by PayPal, soon to those who will change our relationship to money forever. 
Fintech or financial-technology was revolutionized by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Today you have a choice, to get your loan from Lending Club or Kabbage, instead of  “it-takes-forever-anybank”; why traditional investors, when you can now go to Kickstarter. Money transactions are made with fewer headaches by Stripe. You can even start replacing money itself using digital-currency options.
It seems obvious that fintech has been shaping within solutions like any other disrupting hack. By now we all know “cat is out of the bag” and banks are reconsidering prior attitude forward crypto currency as a technology its self. It is here to stay.
While many are still having discussions; “if bitcoin has a future or not?”,  at Gamecredits we understood that bitcoin as the most wide spread fintech product will eminently evolve and create a space for a variety of new crypto currencies, each designed to serve the needs of specifically targeted group or audience. Our initial concept has grown in every aspect once we started talking to our users, gamers and developers, listened to their concerns and addressing their real needs, it was evident that  Gamecredits is the solution.
Monetary gaming solution built for developers and gamers as a seamless, universal method that allows game developer to build a fast and reliable solution for monetization and currency transfer within their games.

What are GameCredits and how does it work
Our gamers own their amount of GMC’s, to use, seamlessly switch between the games, or transfer from their wallet to any other currency. Some of us prefer to put them in a virtual vault like a “bank” account, earning interest with better rates, and finally GameCredits can even be mined!
We are delivering two major improvements, better use of data and frictionless customer experience.  Important technical detail that separates us from competition is that GameCredits uses the advanced Scrypt algorithm for mining, with a significant advantage of lower power consumption in comparison to Bitcoin.

As the video gaming grows into a multi-billion dollar industry, the adoption rate of GameCredits continually increases, and value keeps rising. Developers have the opportunity to make risk-free profits from these in-game purchases,. Instant cashing gives a hassle free, instant access to the funds.

Gamecredits Team
The team is global and our meetings spread over many time-zones, we are not typical company, we are bunch of passionate underdogs, each wearing many hats, specialized in vast variety of fields, we provide utmost care for our community, and with the rock solid product quality before it hits the market.

Marketing Gamecredits
Marketing crypto currency today has its challenges, it is a new brunch of industry and tapping into crypto market has become pioneering that takes complexed analytic work and solid knowledge of hi-tech marketing tools and networks, with all of  that  we still believe that education is ”the best tool” for discovery and establishment.
Networks externalities and viral expansion effects together with the money flow, suggests that our best chance of marketing to a specific groups, is through the social networks, as social media is practical platform to spread news, content, educate and establish presence with relevance and organic engagement.

Ivica Simatovic
MARKETING & STRATEGY MANAGER
GameCredits

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:01:15 AM

Greetings everyone,
As some of you might have expected, San Diego was fantastic experience and success for Gamecredits. We learned valuable knowledge, gained new perspectives, connections and received highly positive and supportive responses from organizers, sponsor businesses and panelists. This comes as a confirmation for all the hard work of the whole GMC team and with enormous help from all of you; our sponsors and supporters, whom we are dedicated and why we will continue to strive in our goal to spread the Gamecredits around the world.
By the end of our presentation, Biomech and I were humbled by the attention Gamecredits received and the fact that we successfully dominated our panel with expertise in tech-development and marketing point of view. Bringing GMC as a finished product undeniably separated us from majority of other presenters. After all was said and done, our panel was highly praised and extended invitation for the next inside bitcoin conference in NYC.
To simply say…, Thank you Inside Bitcoins & Blockchain Agenda, Gamecredits was taken seriously. 
We are immensely proud of our team and grateful to all of you, our sponsors and supporters…   
Here is what we talked about…

Great job guys, great to see you attending cryptocurrency events and definitely looking forward to you guys attending CoinFest UK.

What questions did the audience ask about GameCredits ?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
cryptpark

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:45:42 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 09:55:52 PM by cryptpark

We are the cryptocurrency Social Network sites with many registrants in Japan.
We are official supporters of gamecredits. http://cryptpark.com/

I think gamecredits to be a very promising project to have a real product.
Many Japanese look forward to the grand prix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQFGeh7C0U

We will begin marketing in Japan. Smiley

neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:04:15 PM

We are the cryptocurrency Social Network sites with many registrants in Japan.
We are official supporters of gamecredits. http://cryptpark.com/

I think gamecredits to be a very promising project to have a real product.
Many Japanese look forward to the grand prix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQFGeh7C0U

We will begin marketing in Japan. Smiley

Thanks for support @Cryptpark and thanks for believing in us.
Yes,many players and users coming from Japan.

If we can do anything to help,please let us know.

Kindly regards

Nele

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:13:32 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 08:49:38 PM by mamamae

Crazy times for GMC , the game is being update daily as i see
almost there :
turbocharged.gamecredits.net

there is a way to use the game with 3D :
http://www.roadtovr.com/diy-guide-build-smartphone-vr-headset-hmd-head-mounted-display-oculus-rift-games/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:51:41 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 01:39:45 AM by mamamae

WinkYeah DEV and GMC foundation have to take a look here
toward enabling virtual economies or in simple words exchange goods from a game to another:
http://www.freemyvunk.com/#!the-revunkolution/dtwxk

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:57:39 PM

WinkYeah DEV and GMC foundation have to take a look here
toward enabling virtual economies or in simple words exchange goods from a game to another:
http://www.freemyvunk.com/#!the-revunkolution/dtwxk

We on it Cheesy I met the gentleman who is working on that at San Diego Inside Bitcoins. He was on the same panel. Very interesting guy, and very interesting product. It could go hand-in-glove with our system to both system's mutual benefit.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:40:37 AM

Great guy indeed

mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:13:28 PM

Well it's Xmas

i have an idea to exchange SpellofGenesis Card like this one

for GMC :

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/xmas-blocktrailcd-special#choose

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

almost there :

http://www.roadtovr.com/diy-guide-build-smartphone-vr-headset-hmd-head-mounted-display-oculus-rift-games/

Gamecredits is doing great. Attending conferences and being active in development and community is one of the great things that will make this crypto succeed. The Turbocharged game looks awesome and I'm going to play it more during this weekend after Xmas. I didn't have the time to check out if I could participate in the Grand Prix, but I guess I'm too late. Anyways, even still I love to play this game as it is fun to see that you could earn coins (GMC) as well. Merry Christmas!  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shavers

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:31:39 PM

almost there :

Gamecredits is doing great. Attending conferences and being active in development and community is one of the great things that will make this crypto succeed. The Turbocharged game looks awesome and I'm going to play it more during this weekend after Xmas. I didn't have the time to check out if I could participate in the Grand Prix, but I guess I'm too late. Anyways, even still I love to play this game as it is fun to see that you could earn coins (GMC) as well. Merry Christmas!  Cheesy

Thank you a lot! You are not late for the Grand Prix, to be honest we delayed the competition start on purpose, we got totally involved with something y'all going to love and we'll announce it publicaly on sunday. Cheesy
So, you're not late for the GP, but i doubt you can beat my time! Wink

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:14:13 PM

almost there :

Thank you a lot! You are not late for the Grand Prix, to be honest we delayed the competition start on purpose, we got totally involved with something y'all going to love and we'll announce it publicaly on sunday. Cheesy
So, you're not late for the GP, but i doubt you can beat my time! Wink

Great! I will give it a try then and see if I could beat your time...lol Grin Anyways, even if I don't beat it, I will still have fun which is the most important thing. If this goes successful, I have no doubt that there will be new and better games for Gamecredits in the near future. Lets hope next year to see new and exciting stuff.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:55:48 PM

shavers

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:10:12 PM

Yeah, Merry Chrismas everyone!

GMC Foundation (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 10:22:43 PM

Over the last year, GameCredits worked on a range of new solutions and integrations for games, and has strived to build better monetization product faster. “Monetization system” for game developers  is strategic and critical to their operations. We remain committed to our long term holders and supporters and ensuring that they have the flexibility to leverage the latest gaming on the blockchain technology for self (as early investors) and for games developers and game companies. Going forward, we present you a shorter version of our development roadmap for the next few months and will show you multiple options in our future GameCredits strategy. Developers and companies can choose to continue with and leverage further enhancements and major new integrations with the GameCredits platform slated for 2016.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:46:02 AM

Over the last year, GameCredits worked on a range of new solutions and integrations for games, and has strived to build better monetization product faster. “Monetization system” for game developers  is strategic and critical to their operations. We remain committed to our long term holders and supporters and ensuring that they have the flexibility to leverage the latest gaming on the blockchain technology for self (as early investors) and for games developers and game companies. Going forward, we present you a shorter version of our development roadmap for the next few months and will show you multiple options in our future GameCredits strategy. Developers and companies can choose to continue with and leverage further enhancements and major new integrations with the GameCredits platform slated for 2016.

A very detailed and well explained roadmap. The way I see it, there is going to be a lot of interesting things for Gamecredits to come up in the next year. I just hope that Gamecredits could become used as a mainstream gaming cryptocurrency and major game developers would adopt it and be able to use them on mainstream games. It would be awesome to have GMC on Xbox, PlayStation, or even the Wii.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:24:13 AM

After starting the Gamecredits daemon I see the following output in the console:

Code:
GetNextWorkRequired RETARGET
Before: 1e0ffff0  00000ffff0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1e03fffc  000003fffc000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1e03fffc  000003fffc000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1e00ffff  000000ffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1e00ffff  000000ffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d5b3c29  0000005b3c299cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9
Before: 1d5b3c29  0000005b3c290000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d1f0b95  0000001f0b951000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1d1f0b95  0000001f0b950000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d07c2e5  00000007c2e54000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1d07c2e5  00000007c2e50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d01f0b9  00000001f0b94000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1d01f0b9  00000001f0b90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1c7c2e40  000000007c2e4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Any idea why this is happening? Bug or expected?
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:46:15 PM

I have an issue regarding login in to my web wallet via the TurboCharged game. No matter what I do, I stays on Please Wait and I cannot play the game because of this. I have tried disabling Windows Firewall and even the router's firewall but still no luck. Can you help me with this, please? I want to play this game really badly but this issue does not allow me to do so.  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
shavers

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:01:22 PM

I have an issue regarding login in to my web wallet via the TurboCharged game. No matter what I do, I stays on Please Wait and I cannot play the game because of this. I have tried disabling Windows Firewall and even the router's firewall but still no luck. Can you help me with this, please? I want to play this game really badly but this issue does not allow me to do so.  Sad

We're sorry for the inconvenience, it's a glitch on our side and we're working on it.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:18:59 AM

After starting the Gamecredits daemon I see the following output in the console:

Code:
Before: 1e0ffff0  00000ffff0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1e03fffc  000003fffc000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1e03fffc  000003fffc000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1e00ffff  000000ffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1e00ffff  000000ffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d5b3c29  0000005b3c299cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9cd9
Before: 1d5b3c29  0000005b3c290000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d1f0b95  0000001f0b951000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1d1f0b95  0000001f0b950000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d07c2e5  00000007c2e54000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1d07c2e5  00000007c2e50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1d01f0b9  00000001f0b94000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Before: 1d01f0b9  00000001f0b90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After:  1c7c2e40  000000007c2e4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Any idea why this is happening? Bug or expected?

Expected. It's because we changed the way it retargets to fix a major break in the chain back in May. Anything before that tends to screw up a couple times on sync. Once all those blocks are indexed, there's no errors.

We should start a wiki for this sort of thing Cheesy Sorry for the scare, but it's not a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: