Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:51:10 AM

Let the racing begins!

*Soon we'll introduce the 'time left' counter as well as the leaderboard page. We'll keep improving the game as time goes by but all your records will remain intact from now on. Keep in mind every player have 50 free attempts and can gain additional attempts via share/tweet button within the game, or buy 10 attempts for as little as 100 GMC.
Good luck and let the best win!

I have downloaded the latest version of the Turbocharged game, however there are some bugs which makes it difficult to play especially in the Grand Prix track.

In the following screenshot, each time I race on the Grand Prix and crash onto one of the buildings, the car gets stuck between the building and the terrain/map and therefore it does not reset (or return) to its position automatically. I have to hit the Esc key, and reenter in the Grand Prix (which takes me an additional attempt)

Now in this second screenshot, sometimes after crashing onto a building the car goes inside the building and falls into an infinite hole.

And finally, in this last screenshot when I finish the race I get the Please Wait message most of the times and then after a long time it says there and does nothing. No back button shows up. Then I have to end the process at the task manager and relaunch the game for this to end. The back button would appear after finishing the race, but after another race the issue repeats itself again.

Other than those bugs, the game is still great and fun to play. I spent hours of fun playing it and hope for more GMC games in the future!  Cheesy

Thanks for your dedication,time and great inputs for bugs to game developer.We will fix bugs for sure,all our attention in few last days, were on implementation on Twitter and Facebook sharing,attempts and new options in web wallet.

Like we said before,we have a lot of work and we are striving to build better monetization system.We remain committed to our long term holders and supporters and ensuring that they have the flexibility to leverage the latest gaming on the blockchain technology for self (as early investors) and for games developers and game companies.

Thanks again

Nele

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:46:11 PM

Let the racing begins!

*Soon we'll introduce the 'time left' counter as well as the leaderboard page. We'll keep improving the game as time goes by but all your records will remain intact from now on. Keep in mind every player have 50 free attempts and can gain additional attempts via share/tweet button within the game, or buy 10 attempts for as little as 100 GMC.
Good luck and let the best win!

I have downloaded the latest version of the Turbocharged game, however there are some bugs which makes it difficult to play especially in the Grand Prix track.

In the following screenshot, each time I race on the Grand Prix and crash onto one of the buildings, the car gets stuck between the building and the terrain/map and therefore it does not reset (or return) to its position automatically. I have to hit the Esc key, and reenter in the Grand Prix (which takes me an additional attempt)

Now in this second screenshot, sometimes after crashing onto a building the car goes inside the building and falls into an infinite hole.

And finally, in this last screenshot when I finish the race I get the Please Wait message most of the times and then after a long time it says there and does nothing. No back button shows up. Then I have to end the process at the task manager and relaunch the game for this to end. The back button would appear after finishing the race, but after another race the issue repeats itself again.

Other than those bugs, the game is still great and fun to play. I spent hours of fun playing it and hope for more GMC games in the future!  Cheesy

Thanks for your dedication,time and great inputs for bugs to game developer.We will fix bugs for sure,all our attention in few last days, were on implementation on Twitter and Facebook sharing,attempts and new options in web wallet.

Like we said before,we have a lot of work and we are striving to build better monetization system.We remain committed to our long term holders and supporters and ensuring that they have the flexibility to leverage the latest gaming on the blockchain technology for self (as early investors) and for games developers and game companies.

Thanks again

Nele

How is it possible that GMC is still so cheap?

How are those games working, can you earn GMC? Are you driving against each other and you lose/win GMC?

I really like the ideas around GMC. This coin need some more PR outside BCT so that it can have a much bigger value as it currently have. Only $500k for this type of coin, pretty cheap. I own a coin myself worth $2000, but it doesn't have any gaming functionality, i wish i would have that in my coin too Cheesy
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 02:43:48 PM

Dear Placebo,

Always happy to see more new people here and our community getting more members.

I will try to explain and give you some answers:

-How is it possible that GMC is still so cheap?
Still there is a lot of early minors and early investors who are satisfied with currently prices.
BTC on rise so all coins dumped hard,start of January,people need to pay a bills...

-How are those games working, can you earn GMC? Are you driving against each other and you lose/win GMC?
We made Turbocharged game like showcase and prove of concept,now in Tokyo GrandPrix track racers will win prizes from our foundation.

-I really like the ideas around GMC. This coin need some more PR outside BCT so that it can have a much bigger value as it currently have. Only $500k for this type of coin, pretty cheap. I own a coin myself worth $2000, but it doesn't have any gaming functionality, i wish i would have that in my coin too Cheesy
We still have a lot of things in development,you can see our roadmap on OP,so i hope you understand that our PR team need to wait with publishing outside of crypto.

Mean thing is that we already have games companies who like our concept and they will integrate GMC monetization system in their games.

Regards

Nele

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:13:30 PM

Dear Placebo,

Always happy to see more new people here and our community getting more members.

I will try to explain and give you some answers:

-How is it possible that GMC is still so cheap?
Still there is a lot of early minors and early investors who are satisfied with currently prices.
BTC on rise so all coins dumped hard,start of January,people need to pay a bills...

-How are those games working, can you earn GMC? Are you driving against each other and you lose/win GMC?
We made Turbocharged game like showcase and prove of concept,now in Tokyo GrandPrix track racers will win prizes from our foundation.

-I really like the ideas around GMC. This coin need some more PR outside BCT so that it can have a much bigger value as it currently have. Only $500k for this type of coin, pretty cheap. I own a coin myself worth $2000, but it doesn't have any gaming functionality, i wish i would have that in my coin too Cheesy
We still have a lot of things in development,you can see our roadmap on OP,so i hope you understand that our PR team need to wait with publishing outside of crypto.

Mean thing is that we already have games companies who like our concept and they will integrate GMC monetization system in their games.

Regards

Nele

I see myself Gamecredits just like when Bitcoin started. Do you remember when each BTC was worth nearly $0.10 to $0.25 and now its value has increased ten times than at the beginning? I think the same thing will happen to GMC. It is just at its infancy but as soon as it gets the attention it deserves from major gaming companies, things will change drastically. My hope is to see GMC become used my major gamers from around the world integrated into major gaming platforms like Steam, and consoles like Xbox, PlayStation and more.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
energycoin.operations

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:55:41 AM

The infografic shows the project plan we working on with team EnergyCoin Foundation (Start-Up)

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/685206606049599492
Community we created infografic UK version of our plan for connection sustainable green energy communities in the Netherlands.
For this ecosystem we work together with GMC, SOIL and GEO.
We present in a few weeks our roadmap to make this ecosystem reality and ROCOS platform is an importend link!

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/683398674123206657
Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/685206606049599492
thx @GEO_Jan

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:47:49 AM

is that another coin?
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:51:24 AM

SPAM ALERT...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:53:51 AM

http://letstalkpayments.com/fintech-at-ces-mastercard-coin-rokos-samsung-and-softbank-are-making-waves/

Relevant, since GMC is 1st on ROKOS flavours.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 01:24:15 PM

thx and thx for the link. I think huge potential for IoT solutions with ROCOS.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
gabenewell

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:23:29 PM

thx and thx for the link. I think huge potential for IoT solutions with ROCOS.

Cant wait to try the GameCredits ROCOS version  Grin

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 05:04:47 AM

No, it's really not.  Bitcoin was.

tdokta

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:28:37 AM

flavours is the new altcoins disk image, bitcoin is the original rokos system. flavours are being developed at the moment and released soon.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:46:43 AM

someone interested in a microsoft partnership ?

BAAS
newest services released by Azure is called “Blockchain as a
Service”. This will allow users to simply build cloud-computed
Blockchain applications. Prior to the partnership between Microsoft
and Coin, Azure had to first announce the partnership with
ConsenSys to develop the “Blockchain as a Service” developer

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
gabenewell

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 03:03:34 PM

BAAS

Great idea Wink

Here or ?
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/get-listed/

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:24:10 PM

That's the right link yes

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

BAAS

Great idea Wink

Here or ?
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/get-listed/

Since GMC is one of the most professionally organized cryptocoins around, and even listed as a company, this should be no issue Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:59:02 PM

BAAS

That is an excellent idea. I believe that once Gamecredits gets listed as a partner for Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service Platform, it will become more interesting than what it is right now and attract the attention of other users as well. Since there is Microsoft Game Studios, maybe there could be new games developed in it with integrated GMC? Or perhaps we will be able to use GMC in the Xbox as well? All of this just makes me wonder what will really happen. Just my opinion.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabenewell

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 09:13:20 PM

BAAS

That is an excellent idea. I believe that once Gamecredits gets listed as a partner for Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service Platform, it will become more interesting than what it is right now and attract the attention of other users as well. Since there is Microsoft Game Studios, maybe there could be new games developed in it with integrated GMC? Or perhaps we will be able to use GMC in the Xbox as well? All of this just makes me wonder what will really happen. Just my opinion.  Smiley

True Words and xbox gamer will love gmc.

I think neleonele can do it.

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:28:18 PM

BAAS

True Words and xbox gamer will love gmc.

I think neleonele can do it.

That is an interesting idea.

Looks like MS is not going to miss the crypto revolution like they missed the internet and mobile, so definitely worth a look in.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:24:38 PM

Any updates on the game testing? Or development in general?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: