Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:34:53 PM

acidpool says they mine gmc, but in reality, they steal your hash, be warned.
GMC2MOONANDMARS

I'm surprised to hear that, Noise32 is running that pool for two years and i haven't heard anyone complaining. Did someone else had the same experience?
Thank you and thanks lfo for heads up!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
schnidl

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

POS killed the POW-star

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:11:08 AM

Is there any source, where i can download the blockchain quicker than with the local wallet (GameCredits Qt 0.9.5)
If you join our slack https://gamecredits.com/slack.html we can assist you in downloading our bootstrap.
Thank you very much, but suddenly, over night, i got a boost and it downloaded the whole blockchain Smiley
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:29:25 PM

Just a reminder. Today at 1:00PM PST (4:00PM EST, 5:00 AM Tokyo, 10:00PM CET) Sergey Sholom the VP of Business Development and CEO of Datcroft Games will be hosting twitter and facebook livestreams answering community questions regarding MobileGo, the GameCredits Store, and the future of GameCredits Inc. Please feel free to tune in on our social media accounts, and please send any last minute questions you'd like to have answered on the livestream.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Starting today we will begin releasing the names of games on our store one at a time.

You can find that growing list here: https://mobilego.io/games/

The first game we have to show you is My Talking Dog.

My Talking Dog has between 10-50 million downloads on Google Play alone.

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:51:41 PM

23    GameCredits GameCredits    $26,805,844    $0.435290    61,581,575 GAME    $2,221,960    35.42%
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:00:15 PM

We know people some people were expecting a longer list of games, so to try and appeal to the most people possible we decided to release another game title.

The game is *Drilla- the best idle miner*. Drilla was developed by BlackBears and has between 500,000 and 1,000,000 downloads on google play. You can check out the game for yourself on google play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivecraft.digga

Thank you everyone for your support. We are incredibly excited for the start of the MobileGo Crowdsale and the launch of our mobile store! As always let us know if you have any questions.

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

We know people some people were expecting a longer list of games, so to try and appeal to the most people possible we decided to release another game title.

The game is *Drilla- the best idle miner*. Drilla was developed by BlackBears and has between 500,000 and 1,000,000 downloads on google play. You can check out the game for yourself on google play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivecraft.digga

Thank you everyone for your support. We are incredibly excited for the start of the MobileGo Crowdsale and the launch of our mobile store! As always let us know if you have any questions.

Really enjoying the constant stream of updates and news. Cheers Jack!

JammyDodger

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

Here's the live stream recorded last night from Sergey Sholom For those who haven't seen it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3IysRCBXek
Couldn't see how to embed the vid.

As what some might call an ex competitive older gamer myself, I can see and understand the passion you have for this project. I know if done correctly it will be a game changer (literally) in the gaming industry. Wishing you guys all the best.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

I hope everyone is having a good day. We're happy to announce another game that will launch on our store.

The game is Champions of War - COW.

The game is a new RPG similar to Clash of Clans and is becoming one of the most popular games in Asia, especially in Thailand. The community behind this game is growing rapidly, and we think it will be a great addition to our store despite the apparent small amount of downloads on google play (50,000 downloads there. Although it has many more on the APP store as well as Asian marketplaces).

Our web page with the games we've announced: https://mobilego.io/games/
Google play link for COW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playonline.cow
COW Thai Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cow.playonline/   (Very active)
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

I hope everyone is having a good day. We're happy to announce another game that will launch on our store.

The game is Champions of War - COW.

The game is a new RPG similar to Clash of Clans and is becoming one of the most popular games in Asia, especially in Thailand. The community behind this game is growing rapidly, and we think it will be a great addition to our store despite the apparent small amount of downloads on google play (50,000 downloads there. Although it has many more on the APP store as well as Asian marketplaces).

Our web page with the games we've announced: https://mobilego.io/games/
Google play link for COW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playonline.cow
COW Thai Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cow.playonline/   (Very active)

Really good, catalog of games is replenished every day. Soon there will be a huge choice.
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:12:42 AM

Exciting to see all this taking shape and becoming reality - also very impressed with the developers' responsiveness to community feedback  Smiley
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

The Economics of MobileGo and GameCredits

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_saWJKtOS8&t=3s

Very good video, should clearly generate demand for GameCredits.

In terms of MobileGo release, having now given a sample of what games will be available it may better to wait and announce everything on release day.

The drip, drip as possibly demonstrated by the price action doesn't build the suspense and excitement that a single big unknown reveal would.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

In terms of MobileGo release, having now given a sample of what games will be available it may better to wait and announce everything on release day.

The drip, drip as possibly demonstrated by the price action doesn't build the suspense and excitement that a single big unknown reveal would.
We appreciate the support and input. However I have to personally disagree. The price started to drop before we announced any games. And after we did, there was definitely an increase at least for a period of time. But that's not even really the point.

The GameCredits team wants our price to rise for the sake of our investors, and because we feel our platform has been undervalued. With that said, price building up to the launch of our store isn't really important to us. What determines the price for our investors and for ourselves is if we do our job well. Our job is to bring GameCredits and cryptocurrency to gamers in an easy to use and incredibly beneficial format. If we do that our coin has the potential of reaching the top 10 in marketcap through micro transactions made by gamers. This is the power of GameCredits. We've just revealed three games that we're going to launch on. Combined these games have earned their developers millions, and we have even more impressive titles on the way. Releasing the names of these games builds trust and passion within our community which is critical to the platform we are creating.

Also, the MobileGo crowdfund launches April 25th. The more money raised there, the more money used for direct marketing of the gamecredits store. Marketing means more gamers and more gamers means millions of micro purchases of gamecredits which are all transacted through exchanges creating immense market pressure. Creating transparency and releasing the games before MobileGo is the best way to attract investors and ultimately profit the entire gamecredits community.

If we wait to release on a set date, who's to say we won't cause a sell the news effect anyway? It happens all the time in cryptocurrency, and has certainly happened to us as well.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:32:14 PM

We appreciate the support and input. However I have to personally disagree. The price started to drop before we announced any games. And after we did, there was definitely an increase at least for a period of time. But that's not even really the point.

The GameCredits team wants our price to rise for the sake of our investors, and because we feel our platform has been undervalued. With that said, price building up to the launch of our store isn't really important to us. What determines the price for our investors and for ourselves is if we do our job well. Our job is to bring GameCredits and cryptocurrency to gamers in an easy to use and incredibly beneficial format. If we do that our coin has the potential of reaching the top 10 in marketcap through micro transactions made by gamers. This is the power of GameCredits. We've just revealed three games that we're going to launch on. Combined these games have earned their developers millions, and we have even more impressive titles on the way. Releasing the names of these games builds trust and passion within our community which is critical to the platform we are creating.

Also, the MobileGo crowdfund launches April 25th. The more money raised there, the more money used for direct marketing of the gamecredits store. Marketing means more gamers and more gamers means millions of micro purchases of gamecredits which are all transacted through exchanges creating immense market pressure. Creating transparency and releasing the games before MobileGo is the best way to attract investors and ultimately profit the entire gamecredits community.

If we wait to release on a set date, who's to say we won't cause a sell the news effect anyway? It happens all the time in cryptocurrency, and has certainly happened to us as well.

Thanks for the response Smiley I realise you guys are and have been about delivering real value long term and are not overly concerned with short term price fluctuations. Personally I think sell the news effect usually occurs when the news has been pre-empted for a while and doesn't surprise to the upside. Hence why I thought withholding some these great titles and or other news could be beneficial. Whichever approach you use, I'm sure GameCredits will continue to approach a higher more fair value before release and however it responds to the event it will continue to grow after that based on the fundamentals of your solid approach & gamer demand for GameCredits. Best of luck!

emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

acidpool says they mine gmc, but in reality, they steal your hash, be warned.
GMC2MOONANDMARS

I'm surprised to hear that, Noise32 is running that pool for two years and i haven't heard anyone complaining. Did someone else had the same experience?
Thank you and thanks lfo for heads up!

I have mined on a acidpool and have been paid just fine. As far as I know I have NOT seen any scamming!
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 11:10:22 PM

Agree.

Sudden increase in price usually leads to a retrace, and , if the rise/retrace is big enough, can kill progress by bringing in large numbers of underwater investors, who become emittered hecklers and spoilers.

The recent spike was bad news, as anyone can see if they read the runes.

There is then an overhang of potential sales, which increases like a snowball as the stalled price and trolls create more disillusioned holders lining up to get out.

Very slow and steady is the only way. Real progress, not price progress, leads the project.

Just IMO from 4 years closely following Altcoin markets (plus 35 years following securities markets)
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:24:31 AM

Agree.

Sudden increase in price usually leads to a retrace, and , if the rise/retrace is big enough, can kill progress by bringing in large numbers of underwater investors, who become emittered hecklers and spoilers.

There is then an overhang of potential sales, which increases like a snowball as the stalled price and trolls create more disillusioned holders lining up to get out.

Very slow and steady is the only way. Real progress, not price progress, leads the project.

Just IMO from 4 years closely following Altcoin markets (plus 35 years following securities markets)

the thing with GAME over the time i've watch it is that the chart doesn't behave like any of the other altcoins. 

it's been a steady rise every since getting investor attention.  i had a chance to enter at around 5000 sat and thought like any other pump and dump coin it will come back that way...welp now i'm just trying to catch any dip i can...look there's one now  Grin

as a gamer and crypto enthusiast, i can't wait to see what the platform can bring.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:25:49 AM

Agree.

I think GAME has the best loyal supporter/troll ratio in crypto. We literally have no trolls on this thread, the MobileGo thread, or our slack. Its pretty awesome.
charli838

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:45:54 AM

I think GAME has the best loyal supporter/troll ratio in crypto. We literally have no trolls on this thread, the MobileGo thread, or our slack. Its pretty awesome.

Totally agree. I think a big part of it is due to the open and transparent interaction between the devs and the community, especially on slack! Also, the project is so well thought and developed that trying to troll it is pretty much useless lol
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:02:01 AM

Totally agree. I think a big part of it is due to the open and transparent interaction between the devs and the community, especially on slack! Also, the project is so well thought and developed that trying to troll it is pretty much useless lol

Game team have a great idea and we support this! Lets go together to big success!

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: