Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495956 times)
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:15:12 PM

fair enough ursay. so according to my case number  Case #: 20558. where am i in this que of customers awaiting help? i assume each new support ticket is assigned a case number so it shouldn't be hard to tell me this information. when things run correctly my funds are in my account within the drive home from walmart. which i may add is less the 3 minutes. but when a hiccup happens it takes days to resolve? it is like a 50/50 thing using your service. i just do not feel like waiting 4 days again.

I'm sorry but I cannot give any particular ETA on open support issues.  Every issue is completely different.  Some are easier and faster to solve then others.  Some fixes are completely out of my hands.  Providing an unrealistic expectation is not something I can do.
phamilykid

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:02:54 PM

this is so freaking frustrating. no real answers to anything. just hurry up and wait. to some of us 500 is allot of money. when no one can give an answer to where my money is at exactly or when the issue will be resolved. it makes it even worse. you have all the info needed why cant someone issue a voucher for mt gox to me so i can get what i clearly paid your company to give me instead of holding my funds hostage.
phamilykid

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:11:02 PM

Can someone please advise me where the hell my money is? i have been trying to be patient but i am now out. what exactly is the damn hold up? why can some people get money just fine using the same route but i can not? do you guys just randomly pick people to screw with? how hard is it to see a confirmed payment from zip zap and then issue a freaking voucher and get rid of me? all i want is what i clearly paid for. how hard is that to accomplish
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:12:47 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 09:01:02 PM by PuertoLibre

Sorry. I've got a support ticket open, but haven't heard anything on them in a long while, even after qurerying status last week (I don't suppose there's much staff there on the weekends).

I actually made two transactions -- one was taken care of last week, but queries on the second have gone unanswered. I know y'all are working hard back there in the support dept. I've had that job in the past, and I know it's hard work dealing with upset customers all the time. Y'all do have my sympathy. But after so long I'm getting cranky and trying every avenue I can to find resolution. The 11th was a LONG time ago.

The bitInstant dashboard shows the transaction number as: 9d3f16c8-6837-48c7-9aeb-76959ba5eb9d

I've just pushed your order thru.  Please allow up to a few hours for it to hit the blockchain.  Sorry for any delays.

I am the same as that person, how about (Now on Day 13 or 14) you take the initiative to actually refund my coins?

Order: df07ed15-e31f-48be-9d0f-da85a3a59c58

I've noticed that you have been ignoring me for the last week....

We are not ignoring you.  We are in fact working on your case.  Your order shows up as just a quote as though it has not been paid.  Obviously if you have paid there will be a record and you will get your funds.  However, I need to work with other CS agents to get any traction on your issue as I'm still not sure exactly what the problem is.

What else do you need to get this refund finalized?
GBABYSMOOTH

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:02:27 PM

So URSAY, I decided that I would wait for an update on my funds like you said and decided to give it another try in the meantime, I just placed another order for a much larger amount. I was comfortable with this because of all the positive transactions i have had in the past. I used the same wallet address from my earlier transaction which I'm still waiting on to be corrected. The bitinstant site says the order has been executed but it isn't on blockchain at all. It looks just like it did when I put the wrong wallet address in last time. Does this mean that both of those transactions are now hung up because they are going to the same destination??? The first transaction was just for $95, but this second one that I did everything right with, is for $420. And not to be rude but if that order is hung up or on hold too then I am metaphorically and probably literally.... SCREWED! Please let me know as soon as possible, I need to make this transaction happen which is why I decided to put faith in you guys and try it again in the midst of the prior problem and despite the lack of information as to its completion time.
Thanks,
Roger

URSAY,

I understand that my mistake caused this to happen and it will definitely never happen again now that I know what I will have to go through if I don't check all my fields for mistakes but.... all that I really need done is to have the wallet address changed. A 1-3 business day timeframe seems to be a long time to wait for one field of data to be corrected on an invalid order. I'm a loyal customer and will continue to be one because, other than the dollar amount discrepancies when transferring money, there have been absolutely no problems from you guys. It just seems there isn't much urgency put into correcting this order. I dont know if it is because it is a customer mistake or what but I am freaking out that i am going to either lose that money (or have to wait so long to receive it that I won't be able to make my purchases) and it doesn't seem like there is a sense of urgency in completing it. All my emails except the first 2 have been ignored and I really just want to know what is going on and if there is anything that can be done on my part to expedite this issue.
Good luck and god speed on the orders,
Roger Vance

IN RESPONSE TO:
So, yesterday I went to transfer some cash into bitcoins and accidentally posted the bitinstant url instead of my ewallet address into the ewallet address field. After speaking to bitinstant support briefly, I was told that my email would be forwarded to technical support and that I would hear something in 1-3 business days... Does anyone else think that that is way too long to hold onto someones money without giving them a heads up??? All other emails I sent after the 2nd one, which is the one that prompted "Alyssa" to forward my info to technical support, were ignored. Please help, That money is going towards my rent in less than a week and I am freaking out!!!!
d4a54846-273b-4b98-9960-7c77a481d057 <Transaction ID
PLEASE HELP!!!! ANYONE!!!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME??? I KNOW I AM NEW TO THE FORUM BUT I"VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS WITH BITINSTANT IN THE PAST 20 TIMES I HAVE USED THEM!

When customers incorrectly fill out their orders it causes the order to fail.  We then need to contact the customer for correct info.  Once we have the correct info we need to cancel the old order and set up a new order manually.  This can take some time.  These issues are generally handled in the order that they come in.  The solution is to triple check your order BEFORE you send it so it will not fail due to your error.  Thanks for your patience as we work to correct your issue and resubmit your order.

Use the quote button when responding to a particular response.  It is your friend and it will help people understand what you are responding to.

We have many customers and issues are generally handled in the order they come in.  Please understand that on a daily basis we have many support issues that come in, similar to any other company.  We do our best to resolve these issue in the fastest way possible.  Unfortunately these solutions do not always come immediately and resolutions take time as most require human intervention.

So URSAY, I decided that I would wait for an update on my funds like you said and decided to give it another try in the meantime, I just placed another order for a much larger amount. I was comfortable with this because of all the positive transactions i have had in the past. I used the same wallet address from my earlier transaction which I'm still waiting on to be corrected. The bitinstant site says the order has been executed but it isn't on blockchain at all. It looks just like it did when I put the wrong wallet address in last time. Does this mean that both of those transactions are now hung up because they are going to the same destination??? The first transaction was just for $95, but this second one that I did everything right with, is for $420. And not to be rude but if that order is hung up or on hold too then I am metaphorically and probably literally.... SCREWED! Please let me know as soon as possible, I need to make this transaction happen which is why I decided to put faith in you guys and try it again in the midst of the prior problem and despite the lack of information as to its completion time.
Thanks,
Roger
Chewbonga

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:06:03 PM

URSAY,

I responded instantly to your support email saying that the btc address I had used for my order was invalid ( not sure how that can be but whatever ).  As soon as I saw that " Your order has failed because you provided an invalid destination address. Please provide a valid address so we can continue to process your order."  I immediately generated a new btc address and emailed it right back to you.

Since you now have a valid address which I sent you over and hour ago, when can I expect my btc to be deposited?  If the process is like every other way to send btc to an address then it should take no more then 1-2 mins to complete the transfer.

This transaction is mission critical for my business and if it's not resolved today then I'll have to let one of my best employee's go because without my btc being sent to me, I'll have no way to pay him.  I've used your service many times in the past, and I hope you can rectify the situation so that I can keep my worker and keep my confidence in your service.

Thank You,
Robert
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:53:26 PM

Thanks,
Roger

URSAY,

I understand that my mistake caused this to happen and it will definitely never happen again now that I know what I will have to go through if I don't check all my fields for mistakes but.... all that I really need done is to have the wallet address changed. A 1-3 business day timeframe seems to be a long time to wait for one field of data to be corrected on an invalid order. I'm a loyal customer and will continue to be one because, other than the dollar amount discrepancies when transferring money, there have been absolutely no problems from you guys. It just seems there isn't much urgency put into correcting this order. I dont know if it is because it is a customer mistake or what but I am freaking out that i am going to either lose that money (or have to wait so long to receive it that I won't be able to make my purchases) and it doesn't seem like there is a sense of urgency in completing it. All my emails except the first 2 have been ignored and I really just want to know what is going on and if there is anything that can be done on my part to expedite this issue.
Good luck and god speed on the orders,
Roger Vance

IN RESPONSE TO:
So, yesterday I went to transfer some cash into bitcoins and accidentally posted the bitinstant url instead of my ewallet address into the ewallet address field. After speaking to bitinstant support briefly, I was told that my email would be forwarded to technical support and that I would hear something in 1-3 business days... Does anyone else think that that is way too long to hold onto someones money without giving them a heads up??? All other emails I sent after the 2nd one, which is the one that prompted "Alyssa" to forward my info to technical support, were ignored. Please help, That money is going towards my rent in less than a week and I am freaking out!!!!
d4a54846-273b-4b98-9960-7c77a481d057 <Transaction ID
PLEASE HELP!!!! ANYONE!!!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME??? I KNOW I AM NEW TO THE FORUM BUT I"VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS WITH BITINSTANT IN THE PAST 20 TIMES I HAVE USED THEM!

When customers incorrectly fill out their orders it causes the order to fail.  We then need to contact the customer for correct info.  Once we have the correct info we need to cancel the old order and set up a new order manually.  This can take some time.  These issues are generally handled in the order that they come in.  The solution is to triple check your order BEFORE you send it so it will not fail due to your error.  Thanks for your patience as we work to correct your issue and resubmit your order.

Use the quote button when responding to a particular response.  It is your friend and it will help people understand what you are responding to.

We have many customers and issues are generally handled in the order they come in.  Please understand that on a daily basis we have many support issues that come in, similar to any other company.  We do our best to resolve these issue in the fastest way possible.  Unfortunately these solutions do not always come immediately and resolutions take time as most require human intervention.

Thanks,
Roger

Have you logged your issue?  Do you have a case # ?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:57:00 PM

URSAY,

I responded instantly to your support email saying that the btc address I had used for my order was invalid ( not sure how that can be but whatever ).  As soon as I saw that " Your order has failed because you provided an invalid destination address. Please provide a valid address so we can continue to process your order."  I immediately generated a new btc address and emailed it right back to you.

Since you now have a valid address which I sent you over and hour ago, when can I expect my btc to be deposited?  If the process is like every other way to send btc to an address then it should take no more then 1-2 mins to complete the transfer.

This transaction is mission critical for my business and if it's not resolved today then I'll have to let one of my best employee's go because without my btc being sent to me, I'll have no way to pay him.  I've used your service many times in the past, and I hope you can rectify the situation so that I can keep my worker and keep my confidence in your service.

Thank You,
Robert

Great.  Thanks for giving us the info we need to process you order.  Now that we have the relevant info I will send it into the queue for correction.  You can always check the validity of a btc address at http://uncaptcha.net/bitcoin.php

Don't forget, it's a good idea to triple check your order for errors so it does not fail.
phamilykid

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:10:04 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 04:10:16 AM by phamilykid

who triple checks orders on your side of things ursay? i mean it seems as if someone did people wouldn't have to wait 36 hours plus for what should have took 3 minutes. any update on my order case number 20558. seems as if emailing cs doesn't get me anything but automated responses now. i mean everything on my end was correct because i did triple check to avoid exactly what happened anyway.
mrjibbers

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:01:31 AM

Ursay, I want to use bit instant to send bitcoin funds to my MT gox account.

THe last time I used bit instant, it took 3 days for it to get to my mt gox account.

How can I be assured this wont happen again ?

I always use the correct MT gox account , but for some reason Bit instant took forever to transfer my funds.

What do I need to do , so I dont experience the same trouble using Bit instant to fund my Mt gox account Huh
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:33:52 AM

@ Ursay

When you are done reading the huge text above, go and read post 8071. It feels like you are ignoring my helpful attempts yet again....
phamilykid

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:47:59 PM

ursay i would really like to know what the hold up is . closing in on 2 days because of what? am i at least being refunded my fees? i have emailed and called zip zap about a refund. i need to call zip zap back today about reversing payment.only two more hours until i can see if zip zap has better support then a company that says time is money on their webpage. hopefully they can be more helpful. i have emailed cs 4 times with no response. this is quite frustrating. maybe you can ask someone above you in pay grade or experience why i can not be issued a damn mt gox code already so i can have what i payed for.
MrBilling

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:40:53 PM

I have been trying to get a response from BI for over a week now.  I made two trans to sell BTCs for USD via ACH and the orders still show pending.  You can verify the BTCs were succesfully sent in the blockchain.

I made a support ticket (Case # 17364) almost a week ago.  I havent heard anything back.

I did this type of trans before and it always shows executed as soon as I send the BTCs.  But mine still show pending.

Can you please help me with this.  I would appreciate it so much.

If you need any more info please contact me on here.  I check my messages very often.

Thank you
SiliconAlchemist

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:01:11 PM

I've been trying to get support for transaction # ababd366-1656-479d-98af-9de21509cce6 for a week.  I sent the proper amount of bitcoins to the address provided but it has been stuck as pending since I submitted it.  I've sent various emails, with the only reply being:

Hey,

Do you have a 9 digit ZipZap acct. # ?

Thanks,
-R.C. Hall
BitInstant support manager

At this point I'd just like to get my bitcoins back if possible so I can use them elsewhere.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:22:57 PM

I have been trying to get a response from BI for over a week now.  I made two trans to sell BTCs for USD via ACH and the orders still show pending.  You can verify the BTCs were succesfully sent in the blockchain.

I made a support ticket (Case # 17364) almost a week ago.  I havent heard anything back.

I did this type of trans before and it always shows executed as soon as I send the BTCs.  But mine still show pending.

If you need any more info please contact me on here.  I check my messages very often.

Thank you

It looks like we had already solved one of your issues and then you logged a new issue.  Please be patient as the cs team works to get to your new issue in the customer queue.  Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:24:13 PM

I've been trying to get support for transaction # ababd366-1656-479d-98af-9de21509cce6 for a week.  I sent the proper amount of bitcoins to the address provided but it has been stuck as pending since I submitted it.  I've sent various emails, with the only reply being:

Hey,

Do you have a 9 digit ZipZap acct. # ?

Thanks,
-R.C. Hall
BitInstant support manager

At this point I'd just like to get my bitcoins back if possible so I can use them elsewhere.

The best method of getting a resolution to your issue is to respond to the question that you have been asked thru your support ticket...

"Do you have a 9 digit ZipZap acct. # ?"
MrBilling

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:32:21 PM

Thank you

It looks like we had already solved one of your issues and then you logged a new issue.  Please be patient as the cs team works to get to your new issue in the customer queue.  Thanks.

Thank you for responding.

The first issue was two weeks ago.  This issue was one week ago.  The first issue was dealt with very quickly.   I filed a support ticket a week ago for this current issues.   No response in a week.

And none of this was my fault.  The trans are in the blockchain.  My banking info is the same as it was on previous trans.
ardana123

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:02:49 PM

so when the fricking frack are mtgox to bitstamp transfers coming back?
b4m125

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:04:09 PM

Have not received but one e-mail in the last 8 days about my transaction, and it's just simply telling me that there was an issue, and that they are working super hard on it, and this was after sending multiple emails previously. But no details or time frame....  Undecided ... Sent my coins to the specified wallet address, I can see they were received at the exact wallet address I was supplied with, at the exact time bitinstant had requested they be sent. Now, I'm waiting for my PayPal to be funded as promised on 6/18. When can I expect my funds to be in my PayPal? soon? days? weeks? months??? Can someone give me a straightforward answer about this?
phamilykid

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:35:55 PM

OK its now been 2 damn days. where is my money or voucher. 06/26/13 19:34   New Order   fb64fd0b-dc5c-4f93-856d-07feea45b6b4
06/26/13 19:34   Manual Order   1d472307-0405-4fab-a67b-ed7eafaa441e this has not changed since monday. why cant you guys just give me a voucher like last time i need my money. i email cs and get nothing and now you do not even  respond to my questions. am i being scammed out of my funds? is that what is going on here? i clearly paid you

Amount to Pay: $503.95
Account Number: 373892827

Your ZipZap payment has been successfully processed and the merchant has been notified to complete your order. Please keep this email for your records.

We value your feedback and would appreciate your participation in a short, 30-second survey, which you can access here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P6TZQ58.
Your involvement enables us to continuously create better experiences for you, and others like you.

Thank you for using ZipZap, the Global Cash Transaction Network.
  what more is needed to get my damn money already?
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: