Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495948 times)
347build

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:37:57 PM

just recieved an email from bitinstant! asking for a bit more information! I have full faith back in these guys!! i gave them the info, and i'm sure they'll come through in the next little while! they always do! thanks!!!
Lmao, yea they asked me for more info 25 hours ago lmao...it dont mean squat!!!

It does mean squat, if you know what they asked for and what they said.

These guys are hard at work. Trust me. The Coin will be there soon. I'll have mine, I know this much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:40:48 PM

How about you stop taking people's money until you figure it out?

Hahahaha, exactly.  Why not stop taking money from customers creating more issues, then continuing to take money knowing that the customers aren't getting anything in return and causing more issues.  The fact that they are doing this in this manner, not giving any estimates on when money will be returned, shutting down support Q&A, its all leading to a very bad thought that I know many and myself are thinking :-(

Support is not shut down.  You can log your issues at support.bitinstant.com

Umm hate to break it to you but no you can't.  All there is a Email Us option.  We are no longer able to communicate with each other, or with you through the support page.  Nice try though.  Here is what we get when trying to view the questions or comments made yesterday by hundreds, close to thousands of customers with no money into their accounts, or bitcoins into their wallets: """Sorry, We Couldn't Find That Page Maybe it was moved, deleted, or you accidentally mistyped the URL. Try checking the URL for errors, then hit the refresh button on your browser. Please visit desk.com for more information"""   So yes you have disabled the Q&A, and comments section of your website on support.bitinstant.com
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:44:04 PM

Hahahaha, exactly.  Why not stop taking money from customers creating more issues, then continuing to take money knowing that the customers aren't getting anything in return and causing more issues.  The fact that they are doing this in this manner, not giving any estimates on when money will be returned, shutting down support Q&A, its all leading to a very bad thought that I know many and myself are thinking :-(

Umm hate to break it to you but no you can't.  All there is a Email Us option.  We are no longer able to communicate with each other, or with you through the support page.  Nice try though.  Here is what we get when trying to view the questions or comments made yesterday by hundreds, close to thousands of customers with no money into their accounts, or bitcoins into their wallets: """Sorry, We Couldn't Find That Page Maybe it was moved, deleted, or you accidentally mistyped the URL. Try checking the URL for errors, then hit the refresh button on your browser. Please visit desk.com for more information"""   So yes you have disabled the Q&A, and comments section of your website on support.bitinstant.com

Using the email us option opens a support ticket
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:45:21 PM

just recieved an email from bitinstant! asking for a bit more information! I have full faith back in these guys!! i gave them the info, and i'm sure they'll come through in the next little while! they always do! thanks!!!
Lmao, yea they asked me for more info 25 hours ago lmao...it dont mean squat!!!

It does mean squat, if you know what they asked for and what they said.

These guys are hard at work. Trust me. The Coin will be there soon. I'll have mine, I know this much.

I believe what I see.  You just got a response for more information a short while ago.  Some of us over a day ago now. We haven't received any updates on when to expect a resolution and we are watching tons of unsuspecting customers sinking their money into the terminal trap.  I would have a bit more faith in them, if they would quit taking money since they know they are not fulfilling the order they receive the money on.  A estimated ETA goes a long way...funny that itty bitty business's can do that, but a business hording god only knows how much of our money right now can't!
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:47:22 PM

Using the email us option opens a support ticket

The fact that your business removed all comments, and Q&A's regarding the issue, thus not warning new customers of the issue makes it look like your business is attempting to scam customers.  I don't care what anyone Pro-BitInstant thinks...its simple.  You go out of your way to hide the issue from new customers, and leave the money trap open for business to take money and not deliver....that is by every definition the sound of a scam!
bitwrangler

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:50:38 PM

Please respond as to why you are still taking money even though the service clearly is not working. Why would a company acting in good faith do this?

I think it's time to start considering further actions than just begging for support. Anybody know any lawyers or another entity to open a dispute with?
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:54:43 PM

Please respond as to why you are still taking money even though the service clearly is not working. Why would a company acting in good faith do this?

I think it's time to start considering further actions than just begging for support. Anybody know any lawyers or another entity to open a dispute with?

Send your complaint to moneygram, zipzap, dwolla, and paypal and advise them you are one of the many thousands whos money has been taken in by this business.  Even if zipzap was the only one who you dealt with the others need to be made aware as well.  About 40 of us have already been communicating with each other about contacting BitInstant's state where they do business for the gov office we need to contact.  The massive amount of customers whos money has been taken without any type of goods in return is beyond some of the previous biggest bitcoin scams ever!
yahaauser

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:03:41 PM

Their IRC is about as useful as this thread, very little help.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:06:26 PM

Their IRC is about as useful as this thread, very little help.

If i had a thumbs up picture I would be adding it to your comment right now  Grin
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:08:53 PM

Send your complaint to moneygram, zipzap, dwolla, and paypal and advise them you are one of the many thousands whos money has been taken in by this business.  Even if zipzap was the only one who you dealt with the others need to be made aware as well.  About 40 of us have already been communicating with each other about contacting BitInstant's state where they do business for the gov office we need to contact.  The massive amount of customers whos money has been taken without any type of goods in return is beyond some of the previous biggest bitcoin scams ever!

Does the new beta site which launched yesterday have some outstanding issues?  Yes.

Are we working at a furious pace to fix these issues and address outstanding orders?  Yes.

Do duplicate tickets make it more difficult for us to organize and navigate issues and resolve them?  Yes.

Are we forcing you to use our service?  No.

By further compounding our problems it becomes more difficult for us to resolve current issues.  Please be considerate and allow us to work to resolve the most important issues...customer issues.  I spend a lot of time wading thru dupe tickets, reassuring customers, and trying to organize the current problems around the unneeded noise.  I understand your frustrations but if you would like your issues resolved in a timely manner then please refrain from creating more problems for us to deal with.

Thanks for your understanding.

JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:12:53 PM

Send your complaint to moneygram, zipzap, dwolla, and paypal and advise them you are one of the many thousands whos money has been taken in by this business.  Even if zipzap was the only one who you dealt with the others need to be made aware as well.  About 40 of us have already been communicating with each other about contacting BitInstant's state where they do business for the gov office we need to contact.  The massive amount of customers whos money has been taken without any type of goods in return is beyond some of the previous biggest bitcoin scams ever!

Does the new beta site which launched yesterday have some outstanding issues?  Yes.

Are we working at a furious pace to fix these issues and address outstanding orders?  Yes.

Do duplicate tickets make it more difficult for us to organize and navigate issues and resolve them?  Yes.

By further compounding our problems it becomes more difficult for us to resolve current issues.  Please be considerate and allow us to work to resolve the most important issues...customer issues.  I spend a lot of time wading thru dupe tickets, reassuring customers, and trying to organize the current problems around the unneeded noise.  I understand your frustrations but if you would like your issues resolved in a timely manner then please refrain from creating more problems for us to deal with.

You mean give you more time to continue taking money from more unsuspecting customers...I don't think so.  If you shut down the terminal and quit taking money from people that you "Absolutely" know wont be getting a darn thing in return...we would prob stop thinking poorly of you, and that would probably cut down on the issues your having to address as it would only be causing more people to complain about not getting their money...makes sense to everyone but scammer, I mean makes sense to everyone but bitinstant  Cheesy
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:15:43 PM

You mean give you more time to continue taking money from more unsuspecting customers...I don't think so.  If you shut down the terminal and quit taking money from people that you "Absolutely" know wont be getting a darn thing in return...we would prob stop thinking poorly of you!

I could be in here responding to you guys and reassuring OR I could be trying to resolve your issues.  My concern is not what you think of me.  My concern is resolving your issues.
bitwrangler

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:19:10 PM

"Please respond as to why you are still taking money even though the service clearly is not working. Why would a company acting in good faith do this?"

2 responses, many lines of text, this is still not answered.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g62xk/has_anyone_had_their_bitinstant_order_go_through/

NOBODY's transfers to mtgox are going thru. You should not be taking money. End of story.

Also ill respond line by line to this

Does the new beta site which launched yesterday have some outstanding issues?  Yes.

I suppose NOT WORKING is a pretty large issue.

Are we working at a furious pace to fix these issues and address outstanding orders?  Yes.

im sure you are doing this, but a little transparency would go a long way here. You are starting to look like scammers because you are still taking money and you have provided no ETA, no reason for the problems, nothing but "open a support ticket and wait"

Do duplicate tickets make it more difficult for us to organize and navigate issues and resolve them?  Yes.

THEN STOP TAKING NEW ORDERS AND THAT WILL STOP GENERATING TICKETS. THATS SIMPLE.

Are we forcing you to use our service?  No. -

UH WE ALREADY USED IT. NOBODY IS USING IT AGAIN. I CAN'T GO BACK AND UN-USE IT.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:24:25 PM

"Please respond as to why you are still taking money even though the service clearly is not working. Why would a company acting in good faith do this?"

2 responses, many lines of text, this is still not answered.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g62xk/has_anyone_had_their_bitinstant_order_go_through/

NOBODY's transfers to mtgox are going thru. You should not be taking money. End of story.

Also ill respond line by line to this

Does the new beta site which launched yesterday have some outstanding issues?  Yes.

I suppose NOT WORKING is a pretty large issue.

Are we working at a furious pace to fix these issues and address outstanding orders?  Yes.

im sure you are doing this, but a little transparency would go a long way here. You are starting to look like scammers because you are still taking money and you have provided no ETA, no reason for the problems, nothing but "open a support ticket and wait"

Do duplicate tickets make it more difficult for us to organize and navigate issues and resolve them?  Yes.

THEN STOP TAKING NEW ORDERS AND THAT WILL STOP GENERATING TICKETS. THATS SIMPLE.

Are we forcing you to use our service?  No. -

UH WE ALREADY USED IT. NOBODY IS USING IT AGAIN. I CAN'T GO BACK AND UN-USE IT.

Roflmao...perfectly said.  So I guess 73 others and myself all see this, and you see this...and god only knows how many of the other poor customers out there see this.  So why is terminal still taking money?  Think about it for awhile, then you will see why I am making my statements.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:28:52 PM

It is not my decision on whether we accept funds for specific types of transactions.  Not all orders are failing.  I completely undertand why some of you are upset.  We are working towards resolutions.
Nuro77

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:46:17 PM

Can you tell us what percentage of orders are failing, so we can decide if to put it off for a few days or to take the chance?
bitwrangler

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:50:38 PM

just look at the reddit link, pretty sure anything to mt gox is failing, and any large orders.

Looks like zipzap will refund payments, but it takes 5-7 business days. Just got this from them.

"We are aware that BitInstant is experiencing processing delays. They are working on the issues now and we are in regular touch with them. Your funds are safe and all orders will be processed however if you would prefer a cash refund, please let us know and we will refund your payment in full. Attached are the forms that we need to you to complete so we can process your refund request.
Once you have returned the completed forms, we process your refund within 5-7 business days.
Thank you!"

At least zipzap is helpful.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:02:17 PM

just look at the reddit link, pretty sure anything to mt gox is failing, and any large orders.

Looks like zipzap will refund payments, but it takes 5-7 business days. Just got this from them.

"We are aware that BitInstant is experiencing processing delays. They are working on the issues now and we are in regular touch with them. Your funds are safe and all orders will be processed however if you would prefer a cash refund, please let us know and we will refund your payment in full. Attached are the forms that we need to you to complete so we can process your refund request.
Once you have returned the completed forms, we process your refund within 5-7 business days.
Thank you!"

At least zipzap is helpful.

Yes several others have received that email as well.  Many many many are doing the ZipZap refund form.  I am doing it and suggest others as well.  Get first in line as the old saying goes.  There is absolutely no telling when or even if you will receive one red penny from bitinstant.  At least ZipZap is attempting a resolution for us.  Double Thumbs Up to ZipZap!!!
jimjab

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:15:27 PM

its been over 24hrs and i still haven't received my btc. No support agent has even answered my messages since yesterday at 4:30. I am a first time customer and you would think I would be treated better and kept in contact with, very upsetting
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:16:59 PM

its been over 24hrs and i still haven't received my btc. No support agent has even answered my messages since yesterday at 4:30. I am a first time customer and you would think I would be treated better and kept in contact with, very upsetting

Your wasting your time.  Send zipzap an email and request a refund...they will get you your money back....thats what a ton of us are having to do that have had the same issue as you.
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: