Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495948 times)
yahaauser

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:17:56 PM

Please respond as to why you are still taking money even though the service clearly is not working. Why would a company acting in good faith do this?

I think it's time to start considering further actions than just begging for support. Anybody know any lawyers or another entity to open a dispute with?

Send your complaint to moneygram, zipzap, dwolla, and paypal and advise them you are one of the many thousands whos money has been taken in by this business.  Even if zipzap was the only one who you dealt with the others need to be made aware as well.  About 40 of us have already been communicating with each other about contacting BitInstant's state where they do business for the gov office we need to contact.  The massive amount of customers whos money has been taken without any type of goods in return is beyond some of the previous biggest bitcoin scams ever!

Does the new beta site which launched yesterday have some outstanding issues?  Yes.

Are we working at a furious pace to fix these issues and address outstanding orders?  Yes.

Do duplicate tickets make it more difficult for us to organize and navigate issues and resolve them?  Yes.

Are we forcing you to use our service?  No.

By further compounding our problems it becomes more difficult for us to resolve current issues.  Please be considerate and allow us to work to resolve the most important issues...customer issues.  I spend a lot of time wading thru dupe tickets, reassuring customers, and trying to organize the current problems around the unneeded noise.  I understand your frustrations but if you would like your issues resolved in a timely manner then please refrain from creating more problems for us to deal with.

Thanks for your understanding.

You mean give you more time to continue taking money from more unsuspecting customers...I don't think so.  If you shut down the terminal and quit taking money from people that you "Absolutely" know wont be getting a darn thing in return...we would prob stop thinking poorly of you!

I could be in here responding to you guys and reassuring OR I could be trying to resolve your issues.  My concern is not what you think of me.  My concern is resolving your issues.

If your concern is resolving our issues then why are you not manually filling our orders?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:48:18 PM

Please respond as to why you are still taking money even though the service clearly is not working. Why would a company acting in good faith do this?

I think it's time to start considering further actions than just begging for support. Anybody know any lawyers or another entity to open a dispute with?

Send your complaint to moneygram, zipzap, dwolla, and paypal and advise them you are one of the many thousands whos money has been taken in by this business.  Even if zipzap was the only one who you dealt with the others need to be made aware as well.  About 40 of us have already been communicating with each other about contacting BitInstant's state where they do business for the gov office we need to contact.  The massive amount of customers whos money has been taken without any type of goods in return is beyond some of the previous biggest bitcoin scams ever!

Does the new beta site which launched yesterday have some outstanding issues?  Yes.

Are we working at a furious pace to fix these issues and address outstanding orders?  Yes.

Do duplicate tickets make it more difficult for us to organize and navigate issues and resolve them?  Yes.

By further compounding our problems it becomes more difficult for us to resolve current issues.  Please be considerate and allow us to work to resolve the most important issues...customer issues.  I spend a lot of time wading thru dupe tickets, reassuring customers, and trying to organize the current problems around the unneeded noise.  I understand your frustrations but if you would like your issues resolved in a timely manner then please refrain from creating more problems for us to deal with.

You mean give you more time to continue taking money from more unsuspecting customers...I don't think so.  If you shut down the terminal and quit taking money from people that you "Absolutely" know wont be getting a darn thing in return...we would prob stop thinking poorly of you!

I could be in here responding to you guys and reassuring OR I could be trying to resolve your issues.  My concern is not what you think of me.  My concern is resolving your issues.

If your concern is resolving our issues then why are you not manually filling our orders?

We are.
J98

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:50:34 PM

Its been 24 hours since I placed my order. Still no BTC. I sent an email and was sent back a copy and paste response, then I went to check their public comment section on their site and they took that down.....very weird. They continue to take cash deposits then take down the public comment section of their site where everyone was complaining about not getting their BTC.  I've sent 2 more emails since last night have haven't gotten and response.

And the only thing they have been posting on other sites is "please be patient" "New site, hiccups"

Im sitting here thinking I got scammed and they do nothing to reassure anyone.

Heres my question to any bitinstant staff. WILL ANYONE ACTUALLY RECEIVE THEIR MISSING BTC? or will we wait around for a week and eventually have to get a refund through zipzap? Are you actually going through the orders and sending people their BTC? or just sitting around and letting more orders pile up and continue to take cash deposits while we all sit here with nothing.
yahaauser

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:51:02 PM

Can you tell me my position in line so I can stop fretting?
Danomyte66

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:07:00 PM

Hey guys,

I was freaking out too. Paid $200 yesterday. I was pretty pissed... But I think they have a point - since they're working through our issues now, maybe we should chill for a bit and let them sort it out.

These things happen and I'd be willing to bet that being aggressive wont get us serviced any faster.

Also, keep in mind that Mt. Gox is in Tokyo. I'd hate to be trying to coordinate with them to resolve any kind of issue...

Just my opinion. I'm mostly saying this as I realized I was letting myself get way more stressed about this that I need to.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

I have checked every forum and misc areas on the net discussing the BitInstant Money Trap.  They say that some customers are getting bitcoins and etc....yet there are none anywhere to be found stating they have received anything at all.  On one sight a newb tried saying they did receive something, but was shot out of the water when asked to prove it lmao...nice try bitinstant we know better.  We are communicating with each other, and know for fact everyone has been taken like us through your terminal of terror!
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:27:10 PM

I have checked every forum and misc areas on the net discussing the BitInstant Money Trap.  They say that some customers are getting bitcoins and etc....yet there are none anywhere to be found stating they have received anything at all.  On one sight a newb tried saying they did receive something, but was shot out of the water when asked to prove it lmao...nice try bitinstant we know better.  We are communicating with each other, and know for fact everyone has been taken like us through your terminal of terror!

We would chill if we got things like...A rough ETA on our money, the discontinuing of taking customers money knowing they will not be delivering anything to the customer, open back up all the Q&A to warn the new customers of the issue....those are the type of things legitimate business's do, obviously BitInstant isn't to concerned with being stamped scamming, or they would be doing what other legitimate business's would be doing in this situation.
dream2300

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:43:32 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 07:56:20 PM by dream2300

hey all,

i just created an account just to inform you all that i did a cash deposit transaction to bitcoin address with bitinstant yesterday afternoon and received my btc within the hour

give it time, there's no reason bitinstant would scam. im sure they're just trying to transition into using their new website (even though I disagree with their decision to do this)

edit [added more detail]
yahaauser

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:57:15 PM

Yeah one of thier new coders left thier number on thier website and he braged about just being higherd before the new site went up..........................................
yahaauser

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:02:19 PM

anyone watching this thread get any help with their order yet?
supermono

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:20:00 PM

I also am waiting on my BTC paid for yesterday afternoon. But if it is any reassurance to anybody, this is like my fourth or fifth order with BitInstant, and there were a couple of occasions before when there was a problem placing or filling my order, but each time they did eventually come through with my order (and honored the BTC price at the time I had placed the order). So I don't think they're trying to scam, and I do trust they will fill all of the unfilled orders. But 'when' is a different question. When I didn't receive my BTC back in February, it took them about a week and a half or so to resolve it, and that was a glitch that seems to have affected many fewer customers than the current glitch. I think they've hired more customer support since then, but I still wouldn't be surprised if it takes them at least a couple of days to get everybody's order manually filled this time.
malexpeterson

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:34:31 PM

If your order does get fixed please post in chat so everyone knows.  If 250 orders a day went bad that's a lot of paper work they have to do.  Processing refunds seems like it would make it worse.  I am not going to do so.  I will post when mine gets fixed.
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:14:12 PM

We are.

Wait! You're saying you are currently manually processing orders? I call BS on that! I just saw this on the BitInstant Facebook pages, posted by your "support personnel""

We're in the process of getting the system ready to start processing each order.

We're working on getting through the back log, we just have to get the OK from our developers to go ahead and start processing them. The ones from yesterday will need to be manually processed when we are able to.

That DOES NOT sound like you are yet to the point of manually processing them.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
bitwrangler

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:17:34 PM

I don't think anything is being processed. I think this is all stalling. I have not heard of one single user that has had their order fixed. Someone prove me wrong....please
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:18:08 PM

Using the email us option opens a support ticket

You need to step up and put a statement on the top of the page, specifically addressing what you are doing to fix the failed payments, and the compensation you plan to offer your customers.

I've gleaned the following from your support staff by reading through the many complaint posts on Faceboook:

"We're in the process of getting the system ready to start processing each order.

We're working on getting through the back log, we just have to get the OK from our developers to go ahead and start processing them. The ones from yesterday will need to be manually processed when we are able to."

In other words, you don't yet have a fix for the failed payments, and have not started the actual process of correcting them.

Man up, do the right thing, and make a public announcement! You owe it to your customers at this point.

Furthermore, I do NOT appreciate your "customer service reps" implying that us complaining about a service that has been broken for days is hindering their work. Maybe if you made a meaningful statement, people would back off the complaining a bit.

People can be understanding, but not if you keep them in the dark and feed them BS.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
lockheedelectra

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:39:26 PM

Made a deposit for bitcoins about an hour and a half ago at walmart to be deposited directly into my wallet and still nothing.  what's going on here?  Huh
Izzy

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 12:00:17 AM

Deposited at Walmart, Through Zip Zap, to my  Destination   MtGox
Account Number   M4774833X

It cleared Zip Zap at 4:07pm, MST, two hours ago, but hasn't got to my MTGox account.  It usually gets there within two hours.

Order #:fe9d71b0-63fd-4c05-ba9f-3b3df06bed74

Amount to Pay: $453.95
Account Number: 398732479

Your ZipZap payment has been successfully processed and the merchant has been notified to complete your order.

Can you please look into this please?

Thanks,  Izzy/Steve.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 12:14:52 AM

Made a deposit for bitcoins about an hour and a half ago at walmart to be deposited directly into my wallet and still nothing.  what's going on here?  Huh

We have been trying our darnest to get them stop accepting those orders.  They are not being fulfilled currently.  Your money is going to bitinstant, but bitinstant is giving you anything.  You are probably like the 3000th person to get this done to them.  Read through the previous pages to see what you have been missing.  I say again to everyone, they are not going to give you your funds for a very very long time if ever....you only have a small window to file a refund through ZipZap who will refund your money to you.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 12:26:21 AM

Using the email us option opens a support ticket

You need to step up and put a statement on the top of the page, specifically addressing what you are doing to fix the failed payments, and the compensation you plan to offer your customers.

I've gleaned the following from your support staff by reading through the many complaint posts on Faceboook:

"We're in the process of getting the system ready to start processing each order.

We're working on getting through the back log, we just have to get the OK from our developers to go ahead and start processing them. The ones from yesterday will need to be manually processed when we are able to."

In other words, you don't yet have a fix for the failed payments, and have not started the actual process of correcting them.

Man up, do the right thing, and make a public announcement! You owe it to your customers at this point.

Furthermore, I do NOT appreciate your "customer service reps" implying that us complaining about a service that has been broken for days is hindering their work. Maybe if you made a meaningful statement, people would back off the complaining a bit.

People can be understanding, but not if you keep them in the dark and feed them BS.

Lmao i mean for real....I feel like a mushroom...get fed shit and kept in the dark!!!  I totally agree with that statement.  A lot of new and old customers are hoping that this business is going to be speedy and great, but open your eyes people and quit hoping everything will be ok with your money and do something about it.  They have cut off Q&A, they are being caught in lies, they are even blaming their customers, they are still accepting new orders on a system that doesn't work (The newb with one post from bitinstant dont count), smells like a duck, quacks like a duck....its a duck!... Smells scandalous, looks scandalous, yep its scandalous!!!!  Haven't we all seen enough business "Crown Legitimate in the bitcoin community" turn around and take our money.  How many times does it have to happen before you say no more excuses and take action.  Start emailing ZipZap and all the other processors through bitinstant...don't sit back and wish for a wonderful quick outcome...its not going to happen.
yahaauser

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:05:28 AM

seems like if you did a order for more then 450+ your pretty screwed!
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: