Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any bank accept Bitcoin?  (Read 73775 times)
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:17:16 AM

I think there's still no bank that accept bitcoin nowdays. In my country also none, bitcoin is really not popular here, so it's become hard for bank to accept bitcoin as a payment. But, i'm sure someday bank will accept bitcoin when bitcoin become popular.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:19:31 AM

No bank accepts bitcoin because of its high risk of losing money if the bitcoin price changes abruptly.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

It depends on the bank where you held transact. Some banks are accepting bitcoin for withdrawal but some are not. Majority of the banks existing here in the Philippines are using bitcoin such as security bank, BDO, Metrobank and many more.
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:52:44 AM

At present, many countries have adopted bitcoin, which is the decisive factor for banks' acceptance, and I am sure many banks have accepted bitcoin at the moment.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:32:18 AM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
some bank not accept bitcoin because this a hard money to save in the bank and bitcoin is not have a vault like money and stable in the bank bitcoin is online money so you can save it online and offline if the bank accept bitcoin they can hack there account and withdraw all bitcoin not like real money.

linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
So there are not so many banks that now accepts Bitcoin but by the Bitcoin acception of many government all over the world, there would be a lot of baank in so many countries that accepts Bitcoin, for sure.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

The answer I think is a big no. It is because they not friends. Wink Bitcoin is invented in protest to the existing banking system. And the banks are also criticizing bitcoin for being such. But I know they are taking some ideas from each other. Perhaps time will come they will adapt some features from each other.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:44:28 AM

So far there is no bank or financial institution that received bitcoin for financial transactions, this is probably because bitcoin as an online currency and has a different system with the financial system and banking.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

The answer I think is a big no. It is because they not friends. Wink Bitcoin is invented in protest to the existing banking system. And the banks are also criticizing bitcoin for being such. But I know they are taking some ideas from each other. Perhaps time will come they will adapt some features from each other.
Yes their is no bank that accept bitcoin. Nowadays bitcoin is becoming popular, massive adoptions has been notice but I dont think that banks will adopt bitcoin. Because government will not allowed it and there are regulations that need to follow. Also the volatility of bitcoin that will not adopt by banks.
madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

The whole idea of bitcoin is that it will make no difference if banks accept them or not.In the end they will have no choice or get left behind.After all bitcoin is designed to unbank the banks and bank the unbanked.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:03:42 PM

Yes their is no bank that accept bitcoin. Nowadays bitcoin is becoming popular, massive adoptions has been notice but I dont think that banks will adopt bitcoin. Because government will not allowed it and there are regulations that need to follow. Also the volatility of bitcoin that will not adopt by banks.

it is true sir, for now the bank does not accept because if the bank received bitcoin it would also be difficult to make its rules different from the free nature of Bitcoin, so whether bitcoin received in the bank or not important Bitcoin will always be there for the future

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:07:11 PM

Well,I dont think so,even if there is I haven't heard of any! There are bitcoin ATMs though. Banks won't accept bitcoin because they are centralized ,regulated by the central bank of each country, and if the banks accept bitcoin their regulation of proof of source will get violated, so they won't. Interesting thing is banks and governments are interested in block chain technology and not in bitcoin,so that they can have a crypto currency of their own with their regulations on it and also using blockchain technology at the same time.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Well,I dont think so,even if there is I haven't heard of any! There are bitcoin ATMs though. Banks won't accept bitcoin because they are centralized ,regulated by the central bank of each country, and if the banks accept bitcoin their regulation of proof of source will get violated, so they won't. Interesting thing is banks and governments are interested in block chain technology and not in bitcoin,so that they can have a crypto currency of their own with their regulations on it and also using blockchain technology at the same time.

if it happens then it is quite unique in the future will it be what bitcoin if the government did like that. unfortunately do not acknowledge the existence of bitcoin but if only they use bitcoin surely state revenues will increase,
for example with the mining, of course mining for the government is very easy because they have the budget and that unfortunately they do not use.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

I can't think of any bank accepting bitcon, Bitcon is their no1. competitor. Some banks even block your account if you are affilaited with bitcoin..
So be carefull. I for one never use bitcon in the message field when i make a transfer or buy some bitcoin related gear.
For sure, banks vs bitcoin is beginning to war. When Jamie Dimon attack bitcoin, He represents banking industry in the world so his speech impact to bitcoin price. I think the war will become harder in the next few years until there is a bank that accept bitcoin, the war will soon cool down.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

Yes, I recently read it on the paper saying, Dubai has opened their banks for bitcoin transactions.
You can use your bank account to save or buy bitcoins direct from the bank without any hassle meaning they have bitcoin friendly banks.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:59:47 PM

Here in the philippines, we dont have any bank who accepts Bitcoin deposit or withdrawal. Only coins.ph does that job. I dont think bank will ever accept Bitcoin currency since the nature of its system. decentralized and the transaction fee goes to miners. Unlike bank, has its centralized system and some billionaires owns it.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

This is like saying "Do mice endorse mouse traps?"  We'll eventually see banks trying to push their own centrally controlled cryptocurrencies and will use scare tactics to turn people away from decentralized currencies they can't control.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:06:23 AM

Yes, I recently read it on the paper saying, Dubai has opened their banks for bitcoin transactions.
You can use your bank account to save or buy bitcoins direct from the bank without any hassle meaning they have bitcoin friendly banks.

I've never heard of it before. Where is the information of that bitcoin acceptor bank in Dubai?

I don't think genuine banks can accept bitcoin as the method of transactions.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:15:21 AM

There are no banks who accept bitcoin, but with the majority of banks you can withdraw money to an exchange and buy bitcoin.
I use kraken and when i want to buy bitcoins i just iniatiate a SEPA transfer and voila i can buy bitcoin.
I dont think so. Maybe just like others say there is no bank that accept bitcoin. I think you need to wxchange it first to a particular currency before it will accpet by the bank.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:29:30 AM

In my country bitcoin has not been used as official payment tool / not accept bitcoin, also there is no regulation for payment through bitcoin. Maybe a bank in japan or india already received bitcoin because their country already received bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: