Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:50:40 AM

We do have our own reasons to how it affects us but I think the majority would be because of the way they are earning money in a different and easy method. The bitcoin price that will rise is just a bonus.

agree it Smiley
for me bitcoin give more positive impact.
the easy method in bitcoin earning make me interesting to mining it too.
i get free bitcoin for campaign and trading then buying some vga for build mining rig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:36:06 AM

life will be a hell if you do not care about yourself and too much working is not good for your heath so if you make a schedule and starts to follow it everyday then you will have a better control in your life and if will be happy too

You are right. Everything should be balance. Balance your work and social life. Your love life and your career. To much of one thing is bad. even if you want to be rich, working too much is bad.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:37:31 PM

Make a balance.
You should go for whatever that makes you happy and satisfied. Life is too short. If you enjoy spending time in front of your PC and you should go for it. But don't forget to make a balance between spending time on your PC as well as with your family.
As what am I doing right now, I'm doing my work every weekdays and having some time for my family during weekends.
balance is necessary. lest we are too busy in front of the PC to process bitcoin, while the most important family we leave behind. indeed cultivate bitcoin goal is to improve the lives of families, but not to bitcoin ruin family happiness.
manyute

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:47:03 PM

i dont actually know a lot how btc affect's other people life's but i know that it affects mine so hard!
about 50% of my daily earning are from bitcoin,so i could even say that bitcoin have changed my life haha,i have to say
that bitcoin have already helped me a lot1!!!
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:10:55 PM

Bitcoin is the marketplace where you can face practical life situations and you got to know that its better to learn(and earn) something here which will help in the future than all that useless activities we were doing in the past. Well it doesn't mean to kill all your entertainment activities and be like a nerd sitting in front of his computer all day long. Live your life but first make your future safe by knowing the technologies and the world.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:15:37 PM

Bitcoin is the marketplace where you can face practical life situations and you got to know that its better to learn(and earn) something here which will help in the future than all that useless activities we were doing in the past. Well it doesn't mean to kill all your entertainment activities and be like a nerd sitting in front of his computer all day long. Live your life but first make your future safe by knowing the technologies and the world.
But, unlike any other opportunities, bitcoin has the potential to give us some unlimited earning ways in almost 24 hours per day. That must be one of the reason, why many people are concentrating and spending more time with bitcoin system by forgetting their other responsibilities.

Everyone should do all their duties and responsibilities at right time and also with possible perfection, this will applicable to all bitcoiners too.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:08:22 PM

life will be a hell if you do not care about yourself and too much working is not good for your heath so if you make a schedule and starts to follow it everyday then you will have a better control in your life and if will be happy too

You are right. Everything should be balance. Balance your work and social life. Your love life and your career. To much of one thing is bad. even if you want to be rich, working too much is bad.
I don't think so becouse everyone are different. May be there are some people that do not have a choice exception keep working. Why? becouse they face the condition that forced them to keep working. They working to change condition that they faced. So after the condition is going to be better they can life like a normal people like you said. Bitcoin was affect their life a lot, and change their bad condition.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:56:55 PM

How is Bitcoin the reason you are coding/programming/earning money ?

Do you only code because of Bitcoins? And you only earn money because you earn it in bitcoins?

Do whatever feels right to you, man
Yeah Bitcoin can effect your life allot because if it helps you to make some extra money then it is already making a difference in your life.
It has done the same thing to me so I have to say that yes it has effected my live in some way.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:15:26 PM

Do you only code because of Bitcoins? And you only earn money because you earn it in bitcoins?

Yeah Bitcoin can effect your life allot because if it helps you to make some extra money then it is already making a difference in your life.
It has done the same thing to me so I have to say that yes it has effected my live in some way.

i am agree with this and i am make money too like you bro and i am believe that bitcoin is giving a good effect and positive for me because for now, i can make money and withdraw it into fiat and then i can buy some product for my life. thank you bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:12:54 PM

But, unlike any other opportunities, bitcoin has the potential to give us some unlimited earning ways in almost 24 hours per day. That must be one of the reason, why many people are concentrating and spending more time with bitcoin system by forgetting their other responsibilities.

Everyone should do all their duties and responsibilities at right time and also with possible perfection, this will applicable to all bitcoiners too.

I don't know mate, what's that potential? You can do any other thing and earn with a fiat currency too, sites, scripts, anything, and well, bitcoin community isn't so big.

Yeap, this is all about balance.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:36:58 PM

I don't know mate, what's that potential? You can do any other thing and earn with a fiat currency too, sites, scripts, anything, and well, bitcoin community isn't so big.

Yeap, this is all about balance.
Yes, there will not be any opportunity only specific to bitcoin payments. We can have similar opportunities with fiat payments too. Maybe he meant faucets, but I never consider faucets are fair earning opportunities as they are not giving enough reward for the time and resources we are spending with it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:12:24 PM

not only get to know about the technology and the world. bitcoin influence also enables us to interact with people around the world, so that we can expand customer relationships to gain if we do the sales effort.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:35:28 PM

It does affect life a lot, I know it did for me. I remember when i had much free time, but these days i am so much into bitcoin that i miss the free time.

Trading, checking the ICO's reading about new projects. It's  very time consuming, in a good way offcourse.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:50:43 PM

It does affect life a lot, I know it did for me. I remember when i had much free time, but these days i am so much into bitcoin that i miss the free time.

Trading, checking the ICO's reading about new projects. It's  very time consuming, in a good way offcourse.

It may very well change the view of some things you see in life, like savings, investing, trading... since everything is kind of easier, more convenient with btc.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:32:35 PM

I can draw the conclusion that bitcoin give new life to the users because most users get the benefit or big money from his job at bitcoin, so that their lives were helped thanks to income from bitcoin, that's why bitcoin could provide positive effects for many users

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 11:29:14 PM

Monetarily yes bitcoin will bring good changes to you life but everything else remain same.Nobody in my family,friend or acquaintances know about bitcoin so my bitcoin life is limited to until I stay online.I dont feel much effect by bitcoin in my life
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:25:28 AM

Monetarily yes bitcoin will bring good changes to you life but everything else remain same.Nobody in my family,friend or acquaintances know about bitcoin so my bitcoin life is limited to until I stay online.I dont feel much effect by bitcoin in my life
It has for me, it is help me to increase my income and continuous collecting bitcoin is great for my future, i can save more now than before which is i do not have other source of income my money is only came from my regular job.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:32:50 AM

Yes, it is affecting my life a lot but I do not think that is a bad thing because its logical, keep the fact in your head that its the future of all currency's so that is also why its affecting me.
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:46:27 AM

this big affect for me, this time long out side in my work in offline
iam use time to find bitcoin and incraese to my income in significant
several time income in bitcoin is big in compare my job offline
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:04:52 AM

I don't think so becouse everyone are different. May be there are some people that do not have a choice exception keep working. Why? becouse they face the condition that forced them to keep working. They working to change condition that they faced. So after the condition is going to be better they can life like a normal people like you said. Bitcoin was affect their life a lot, and change their bad condition.
We all have different situations in life but we all have a body that have limits. It is not good to abuse that limit and overwork yourself. Even what situation you have, you need to balance your activities so  you will not overwork yourself and give you bad health. Bad health will lead to poor performance and may cause you your job that you so much need.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: