Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:53:32 PM

Yes especially for people in poor countries then the forum campaign earns them 2x what they normally earn a month.
Its a really nice initiative and helps alot of people, it helps me too in different kind of ways by giving me something to do.
Bitcoin can effect your life allot because if you are making more money with it then before you were making use of Bitcoin then it effects your life.
You are then able to save or spend more money then you are used to.

We can proudly say that bitcoin is affecting our lives in a positive way as its helping us in generating extra source of income and in poor countries people can even earn a living with it.

Agreed as in poor countries its really hard to find a good job and even if you have job you cannot expect higher income as even inflation will kill your money, in that case bitcoin can give you better and higher income in compare to your day job if you are good at it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:17:42 AM

Yes especially for people in poor countries then the forum campaign earns them 2x what they normally earn a month.
Its a really nice initiative and helps alot of people, it helps me too in different kind of ways by giving me something to do.
Bitcoin can effect your life allot because if you are making more money with it then before you were making use of Bitcoin then it effects your life.

We can proudly say that bitcoin is affecting our lives in a positive way as its helping us in generating extra source of income and in poor countries people can even earn a living with it.

Agreed as in poor countries its really hard to find a good job and even if you have job you cannot expect higher income as even inflation will kill your money, in that case bitcoin can give you better and higher income in compare to your day job if you are good at it.

I don't know, there's not much ways to earn bitcoin, like freelancer jobs or etc

This way to live with bitcoin is only possible if you have your own service/product, otherwise it will be hard af.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:26:51 AM

Bitcoin can effect your life financially because you can make more money with and because of Bitcoin I have been able to save and make more money.
Not sure what I would have done if Bitcoin did not existed.
That must be one of the positive impact we can get from the invention of bitcoin system. I also would have been suffered a without any savings if bitcoin was not introduced in my life. I feel I'm so lucky to have bitcoin for my bright future. I am planning up many things for my retirement life based on bitcoin savings, bitcoin has already affected in my life a lot but most of them in positive way only.
That is really nice to read. Thanks for sharing such a nice experience. It is up to our hands to have bitcoin for our bright future. We need to make use of bitcoin and its opportunities to have better life for now and for our future too. Unfortunately, many people are sharing their negative impact here, but all of negative impacts are due to their own mistakes and they got affected in wrong way by bitcoins.
We need to be conscious all the time, because saving bitcoin will affect your life in positive way whereas earning bitcoin without bothering about other responsibility will affect your life in negative way.

Bitcoin is a nice opportunity, and allowing it to affect our life in negative way is completely insane. We should not misuse technology by approaching it in wrong way like overstaying for earning bitcoin by forgetting our other responsibilities.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:52:04 AM

I don't know, there's not much ways to earn bitcoin, like freelancer jobs or etc

This way to live with bitcoin is only possible if you have your own service/product, otherwise it will be hard af.

For me there are a lot of ways to earn with bitcoin if you are going to make your knowledge broadly and you keep on researching for sure you are going to get tired.

Because of many ways to earn bitcoin you don't know on what way you are going to focus so it is really going to make your life affected.

And when you already started to earn great.

Signature for rent
tenk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:52:41 AM

It's pretty cool that Bitcoin is inspiring people to take up programming, that's definitely a skill worth having.

It sounds like you just need some better time management, make sure you spend at least one or two days a week away from your computer and do some of your more active hobbies.

It really helps you to stay focussed during your work days and it's also good for your mental and physical health.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:36:35 AM

Depends on how you handle it, if you are using bitcoin as investment and trading then there is a big chance that it will bring positive results into your life especially if you are good in those mentioned, however if you are using your bitcoins in gambling and trying to beat the house then surely you will have a bad experience and will regret of knowing bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:35:23 AM

That is right. Just like in our country, the small amount we earn from signature campaigns can mean so much and help a lot in our expenses. Bitcoin is giving us opportunities that otherwise is hard to come by on offline jobs. And if you prefer not to spend what bitcoin you earn, small timers now can have a taste of how to invest thru bitcoin. That is a big difference bitcoin can make.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:03:57 AM

Depends on how you handle it, if you are using bitcoin as investment and trading then there is a big chance that it will bring positive results into your life especially if you are good in those mentioned, however if you are using your bitcoins in gambling and trying to beat the house then surely you will have a bad experience and will regret of knowing bitcoin.
I think there is always a positive effect you have to remember that investment in bitcoin own risk and it is possible people suffered losses in bitcoin due to the risk that, yeah I think it depends on your skill in that field,
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:37:06 AM

I think there is always a positive effect you have to remember that investment in bitcoin own risk and it is possible people suffered losses in bitcoin due to the risk that, yeah I think it depends on your skill in that field,
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is really has a very positive effect on our lives as it can give us a good profit and but it has a little negative effect on my life also and that is that i give too much time to bitcoin and that really my social life.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

If you can handle it smartly then risk can be managed as more then risk there are many ways to earn it and if you successfully manage to do that then you can make really good money from it.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:26:40 AM

If you can handle it smartly then risk can be managed as more then risk there are many ways to earn it and if you successfully manage to do that then you can make really good money from it.
Well in the Bitcoin world nothing is assured even if its investing or trading you can still have a bad experience with it. It does not change whether you pick gambling or not as both has the risk for you to lose all your money. Bitcoin can really affect your life a lot in both good or bad. My only suggestion is you need to take control on where you soend your hard earned bitcoins.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:07:04 PM

Wow nice opinion. Your idea reflects my experience in bitcoin. Sig campaign and other investments has gave me extra income that i can use for my family in our daily needs. But gambling will take them away in just minutes of playing. Imagine my one month earning to be gone in just minutes its haunting me in my dreams and i wasted my income for nothing.

But in general bitcoin has a good effect on my life, i no longer cram during financial shortage, i just check my bitcoin wallet and convert my bitcoins to cash then instant money and my problems where to find money is no longer a problem. And thats all thanks to bitcoins
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:22:24 PM

Wow nice opinion. Your idea reflects my experience in bitcoin. Sig campaign and other investments has gave me extra income that i can use for my family in our daily needs. But gambling will take them away in just minutes of playing. Imagine my one month earning to be gone in just minutes its haunting me in my dreams and i wasted my income for nothing.

But in general bitcoin has a good effect on my life, i no longer cram during financial shortage, i just check my bitcoin wallet and convert my bitcoins to cash then instant money and my problems where to find money is no longer a problem. And thats all thanks to bitcoins

Exactly and bitcoin has made my life easier as I don't have to think twice before buying anything as bitcoin has helped me to have that extra money in my wallet which is taking best care of my needs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:39:15 PM

Exactly and bitcoin has made my life easier as I don't have to think twice before buying anything as bitcoin has helped me to have that extra money in my wallet which is taking best care of my needs.

That's right and mainly it will depend on a person who he looks at the bitcoin, if he follows the right track to earn them then it will surely benefit him and will have positive impact on his life.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:16:06 PM

Bitcoin is not the one who affect life allot i think that the peopel makes life affect allot becuase people are driving crazy about the bitcoin and no totherwise off course
So the bitcoin is not the reason!
Yes, similar to gambling, due to the fact of misinterpreting on how to stay safely with bitcoin earning opportunities, people are getting their life affected by bitcoin ecosystem.
In my experience, faucet earning is also highly addictive as gambling. Because, whenever you come across about earning easy money, you will get addicted to that and this is what happening for many people here.
Comparing bitcoin earning with gambling is not that much appropriate in my opinion. Because, people are not playing with their luck while earning bitcoin. Maybe they are getting their life affected for being overambitious in bitcoin ecosystem whereas in gambling they are getting their life affected just due to the fact of gambling addiction.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:23:43 PM

now a days i started my previous trading work and i though it will be goodto gather a little more experiance as because all it needs in trading is holding and keeping pacents and also invest as much as you can affort to losse so i invested a medium range which if i loose will not effect me a lot
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:39:25 PM

now a days i started my previous trading work and i though it will be goodto gather a little more experiance as because all it needs in trading is holding and keeping pacents and also invest as much as you can affort to losse so i invested a medium range which if i loose will not effect me a lot

Bitcoin has equally affected my life so much more on the positive side than the negative part, the positive being that I can now make some money on the side while doing what I normally so online, aside that I get to learn about a lot of issues in the cryptoworld, I also get to be in conversation with quite a number of people from different part of the world rather than just surfing unnecessarily the internet but on the negative side I would have developed more my reading skills in being more updated about recent things in my field but above all, no regrets.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:40:30 PM

Trading is one of the good place to grow our bitcoin how does it affects your life since you are just explain that trading is holding and patience..
CAn you explain more a bit..
Honestly for me is change my life when i was of the bitcoin collector right now dreaming big for bitcoin for my future. .to help my family and to become rich or to start my own business with bitcoin someday i would like to start a gambling casino that can help me to be rich in the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:55:11 PM

bitcoin hasnt really affected my life in a negative. but to be honest it hasnt done wonders for me either. its just there in my life not for good nor for bad. lets see how it treats me next year though.  Lips sealed
neverseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:03:41 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

+1
Having the same type of addiction, I can't go sleep without checking the forum, or the exchanges. I'm on Bitcoin 24/7. Maybe it's a new type of mental illness, haha
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: