Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:13:41 PM

Bitcoin affects world I believe. This is not just us here on this forum. Bitcoin is a game changer in the world of finance, like Uber is.
Not all countries are Uber friendly in fact some places people are against those services, anyway, bitcoin is giving to the world a new vision and the real value of the money, something the most has forgotten in the past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
It has affected my life in a positive way most of the time. It offered me many small jobs that I can do an earn a bit more money. Moreover, I also like learning new things about this cryptocurrency. Trading has also proven to be highly profitable.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:15:31 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
It has affected my life in a positive way most of the time. It offered me many small jobs that I can do an earn a bit more money. Moreover, I also like learning new things about this cryptocurrency. Trading has also proven to be highly profitable.
Yeah and because we are here in the crypto, we are experiencing the best experience in trading as we are trading a unique asset that only a member or adopter in the community would understand.

And also, it is not only a making mission why we are here, as there are also a lot of fun here like gambling.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:29:31 AM

You're right, I spend all my time on Bitcointalk, but that's good for you, trust me ! As long as you keep what you've earned, you'll be very rich Wink !
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

Yeah and because we are here in the crypto, we are experiencing the best experience in trading as we are trading a unique asset that only a member or adopter in the community would understand.

And also, it is not only a making mission why we are here, as there are also a lot of fun here like gambling.

I agree, it also teaches us lesson in real life. Like how to save money or how hard it is to earn money. It teaches us how to be wise in different investments that we join. We are having a goal for something because bitcoin's price is continuously rising. And even more things to plan.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:12:42 PM

How many users on this site? Thausands. I think bitcoin helped a lot to any of us. I know the economy situation of bigger mass of people in such countries as China, India, Philipines and ect. where is medium salary is like 100$ per month. For many people bitcoin became really goon way to make money. Even to me. I make like 20$ per month with my campaign and even this little money help me to cover some of my costs. I say thank you to bitcoin.
20$ is only a good amount of income to those that have a lot of free time every day and wants to earn money instead of just reading memes on the Internet. I'm from the Philippines and 100$ per month is just for people that aren't degree holders and doesn't possess any knowledge on how to earn money. They simply don't have any skills that are good enough to get paid. The minimum salary in the Philippines is actually around 400$ a month.

Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

There's a point in life where you rest at home after fulfilling your dreams before going out again... Don't be alarmed, it's normal so don't feel bad.

Many people in poverty either work or put money into investments while doing things at home on top of surviving. This process typically lasts 7-15 years, but under 30. This is where freedom opens up and still people stay home for a lot of time considering they can grow what was built.

Working or going out isn't like you think, find a girlfriend or boyfriend (if you're a girl.).. Spending time using computers isn't an obsession anymore so keep adding value to assets and become your dream.

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 10:54:31 PM

yes Bitcoin give me effect in my life
I can get some money from that and make be easy to buy something from the internet

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:30:50 PM

I can get some money from that and make be easy to buy something from the internet

Same, the fact that it gives us convenience. Now we can pay bills, buy stuffs and etc.. by just one click. Rather than wasting our time and money going to different places and waiting for our turn in the cashier or etc. Plus, it gives us the opportunity to earn some money even we are studying by doing Signature Campaigns, selling services and etc...

Lastly, it opens my mind in business. It makes me think maturely and not the conventional teens who are just wasting their time playing computer games. With bitcoin, I learn to manage my time and allocate it in business purposes. I also learn how to conserve money and use it in purpose.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:21:21 AM

Same, the fact that it gives us convenience. Now we can pay bills, buy stuffs and etc.. by just one click. Rather than wasting our time and money going to different places and waiting for our turn in the cashier or etc. Plus, it gives us the opportunity to earn some money even we are studying by doing Signature Campaigns, selling services and etc...

Lastly, it opens my mind in business. It makes me think maturely and not the conventional teens who are just wasting their time playing computer games. With bitcoin, I learn to manage my time and allocate it in business purposes. I also learn how to conserve money and use it in purpose.
Banks can do that better, actually with bitcoin we can only enjoy a limited features online because there are only limited numbers of company that adopt with bitcoin as of now, not too many and the volume is located in western countries or a more developed countries, and you are only lucky if you live in that country..

However, if you are just living in a country that under develop, bitcoin will only be applicable with remittance maybe and buy some stuffs in a limited market..

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:37:33 AM

You will feel the effects of bitcoin other than it even more interesting that you can make money from a wide range of investment and trading. I was doing things like that and the effect was very pronounced for life
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:31:08 AM

bitcoin really can change someone's life, maybe it's not one, but many in the outcome there bitcoin can change someone's life. I realized after I got to know bitcoin, I always in my computer room to monitor the price of Bitcoin every time. but all of that in the underlying with the higher price of bitcoin every day. I consciously use bitcoin is earning in my life.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:53:44 AM

bitcoin really can change someone's life, maybe it's not one, but many in the outcome there bitcoin can change someone's life. I realized after I got to know bitcoin, I always in my computer room to monitor the price of Bitcoin every time. but all of that in the underlying with the higher price of bitcoin every day. I consciously use bitcoin is earning in my life.
Well, what if I will tell you that bitcoin changes my life.. My life before was simple and I just earn a little amount of money just enough for me to spend on my daily expenses and a little savings, but when I know bitcoin it gives me an opportunity to trade and invest as even with a little amount we can do it here.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:08:15 AM

Same with fiat money / currency as they are almost the same while bitcoin is being used online and converted to fiat to be used in real world. Bitcoin changed the opportunity to do business and earn online. It really affects our life, to someone bitcoin is life as it gives food to their table.

Open for Campaigns
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:38:32 AM

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^
Bitcoin can be an addictive hobby....There have been times that my eyes became so focused that I could not see past the rim of my monitors for days after taking a break from enduring record breaking marathon poker sessions....And now it's bitcoin too!  It's like everything in life though; you have to balance out your activities otherwise it can become unhealthy....unhealthy both mentally and physically.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:52:49 AM

Bitcoin has helped me with my expenses for my baby's first birthday. With the additional budget I got from my bitcoin earnings, I was able to "upgrade" the celebration a bit. This will just be one of those times that bitcoin will play a role in my finances and further help me as a form of investment. I am hoping that bitcoin becomes more mainstream so that I won't have to exchange to fiat when I can pay with bitcoin already.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:06:03 AM

Same with fiat money / currency as they are almost the same while bitcoin is being used online and converted to fiat to be used in real world. Bitcoin changed the opportunity to do business and earn online. It really affects our life, to someone bitcoin is life as it gives food to their table.

Not just changed, but bitcoin made the opportunities with business and us are more exciting. I can't even think that I can be an investor out of bitcoin.

And it really makes my life affected a lot, because I'm focusing more with trading, so where there is small dump then I am affected.

But when there is pump, I'm not that too affected, its just normal.

Signature for rent
iam2good

Activity: 498

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:30:07 AM

Yeah,it affects my life positively and i am proud of that.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:56:47 AM

exactly the same is happening with me also. now when I go out with friends i use to remain busy with mobile and doing tasks related to bitcoin our programming and my friends shout on me that "This guy is mad, let enjoy our life, whats there in your mobile that keep you busy, don't you feel bore with mobile" these are the question that i get from my friends now. and whenever they see me using mobile they gives just a call "Bitcoin?". yea.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:02:40 AM

Yes me too facing this problem. Even I was in middle school i was so much addicted with games and sports that  I used to go to play without lunch but now the sense had changed. Now the scene had changed day and night i use to stay wake up with my laptop either researching something new or developing the old one. Check my chatting girlfriend which i had created in 60 days xbytelab.xyz
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: