Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:42:30 AM

Yeah. Bitcoin affects lots of lives. Just like me, bitcoin helps me financially.
I can buy my own necessities without the money of my parents. Actually because of bitcoin I am here where I am right now. I used bitcoin for an airplane fare. And for getting a job. It is really difficult to live without money.

bitcoin usually provide a positive effect to someone when they make bitcoin as a job. but sometimes have a negative effect when they used it to gamble
You are right a number of people consider bitcoin as a free hit for going to gambling when their country do not allow them to gamble as with bitcoin will not expose someone identity which is wrong for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:43:44 AM

It does, bitcoin affects my life a lot. Bitcoin serves as source of money and create rooms for profitable investment. I can earn money by bitcoin and it helps me in financial assistance. I can use money from bitcoin for daily needs and expenses.

It has affected my life too but in a positive way like you said it has provided me a financial support which i got for the first time in my life through bitcoin, before coming to bitcoin i never had my own earned income but thanks to bitcoin now i do have that every month.
Yes, it aso assisted me because I can now be self relient just by offering some services by having some skills for in exchange for bitcoin which highly valued. The beauty of it is that you work, you get paid and you use the money at any time you wish, all the above that you are gaining freedom financially still you are loosing personal freedom. Yes, overstaying with anything is not good.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:53:04 AM

It does, bitcoin affects my life a lot. Bitcoin serves as source of money and create rooms for profitable investment. I can earn money by bitcoin and it helps me in financial assistance. I can use money from bitcoin for daily needs and expenses.

It has affected my life too but in a positive way like you said it has provided me a financial support which i got for the first time in my life through bitcoin, before coming to bitcoin i never had my own earned income but thanks to bitcoin now i do have that every month.
Yes, it aso assisted me because I can now be self relient just by offering some services by having some skills for in exchange for bitcoin which highly valued. The beauty of it is that you work, you get paid and you use the money at any time you wish, all the above that you are gaining freedom financially still you are loosing personal freedom. Yes, overstaying with anything is not good.

I too benefit from bitcoin, I made extra cash from it and definitely you'll have a freedom when it comes to your money and saving. The only drawback that I experienced here before is, I sit a lot which I think is not good for the health. Aside from that some of my physical activities too are moved, some of my weekends are used to finding and earning bitcoin. But so far, it's good, not yet feeling the side effect.

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:18:33 AM

I too benefit from bitcoin, I made extra cash from it and definitely you'll have a freedom when it comes to your money and saving. The only drawback that I experienced here before is, I sit a lot which I think is not good for the health. Aside from that some of my physical activities too are moved, some of my weekends are used to finding and earning bitcoin. But so far, it's good, not yet feeling the side effect.
Time is our problem here so we need to balance our living, I am even too focus in the bitcoin world due to lot of opportunities that are not present in the physical world, I felt sometimes the stress spending more time in bitcoin than in my day job, but I have to do it because I have needs and dreams to achieve.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Gustavv

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:13:06 PM

bitcoin affect my life too, positive with negative affect
Positively is give me best way to sent money with people around the world can earn money from internet
but negatively is to earn some bitcoin from internet i should wasting my times with family and friends
i have to reduce to spend my time with them
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:46:02 PM

The bitcoiin is not affecting the life allot i think that the people are affecting the life because of rthe bitcoin becuase the bitcoin is getting to much attention from people and they start to think\
about life instead of the bitdcoin.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:32:21 PM

I can't say about others but Bitcoin really affects my life a lot.
I collecting BTC funds in my wallet and waiting for the moment when Bitcoin will become mainstream and global payment standard.
When this happens, BTC value will rise a lot and we will be rewarded for our patience and faith.
Already now, I can buy things online, in secure and anonymous way and government or tax office can't control this part of my life Smiley
It's great feeling really.
Bitcoin gives us freedom, real freedom. Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:36:18 PM

Yeah. Bitcoin affects lots of lives. Just like me, bitcoin helps me financially.
I can buy my own necessities without the money of my parents. Actually because of bitcoin I am here where I am right now. I used bitcoin for an airplane fare. And for getting a job. It is really difficult to live without money.

Actually quite intresting how you are managing to earn so much bitcoin enough for you to pay airplane fares and to fullfill all your necessities. I don't think you are only earning from signature campaign in which you are in right now.  Grin

Bitcoin has become a new way to earn with actual crypto trading, specially altcoin trading , price swing so much just like in penny auctions creating good opportunity to earn daily profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:44:17 PM

It affects my life? Definitely yes, as I am always checking my coins on exchanges LOL

The first time I learned this bitcoin and its opportunity it brings to earn lie in trading, I am very excited. Even at midnight,when I am awake I am checking my coin stock. Eager to see whats being sold, and bought. What coins is up and down and calculating my profit/loss.

Open for Campaigns
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

It affects my life? Definitely yes, as I am always checking my coins on exchanges LOL

The first time I learned this bitcoin and its opportunity it brings to earn lie in trading, I am very excited. Even at midnight,when I am awake I am checking my coin stock. Eager to see whats being sold, and bought. What coins is up and down and calculating my profit/loss.

You shouldn't rely on trading, gambling or any other 'job' that involves luck at all. Start your own business and you'll be fine, but both trading and gambling are known for loss after a long run except if you're a billionaire that hears about any news before anyone else.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:15:10 PM

It affected my life also but not negatively but positively...you should try to find a balance between them. Having a social life is just as important as making money is. If your life only revolves around money, your life is worth nothing but money. All you leave behind is money nothing more, you gotta find a way to balance things in your life.

Exactly, if someone knows how to manage his times and activities then bitcoin would probably bring a positive change in their lives like how it did with my life, before coming to bitcoin i never used to spend my own money on myself but now when i'm earning money thanks to bitcoin, i'm always spending the money i have earned myself.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:18:09 PM

It affected my life also but not negatively but positively...you should try to find a balance between them. Having a social life is just as important as making money is. If your life only revolves around money, your life is worth nothing but money. All you leave behind is money nothing more, you gotta find a way to balance things in your life.

Of course. balance is everything. we have to set the time. when we have to take care of the family and when we got to interact with bitcoin which we use as additional income in the virtual world.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:20:40 PM

I think when bitcoin influence and assistance to a person in which it gives a positive effect on their financial of course they have made bitcoin into a job or source of their income, you know to earn a bitcoin is very easy right ? even easier to earn bitcoin than getting fiat lol #IMO
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:18:55 AM

I agree, bitcoin is make so many people addicted with it. So its explained that bitcoin is affect life a lot. So many people change their habbit from do internet activity without worth thing to the habbit of using internet to make their productive. I think bitcoin is affect life of so many people in a good way. So I would say thanks to bitcoin because of that.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:32:56 AM

That's where everyone go wrong, if they are earning bitcoin, they would abuse it and keep on earning til they can, not thinking that it has a side effect in their life...  More work less social life could make you sick, while less work more social life might make you poor... It should be balance, but while you are still young and you can handle stress, then work hard, just socialize during weekends and do gym too... That's still good...  Smiley
That's actually my problem now although I can still sleep for 8 hours but I just can't get myself to be online in this forums, there are many interesting things to do here and it would be easy to earn money. I wish I can realize sometimes what to priorities to keep my health as well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:38:13 AM

That's where everyone go wrong, if they are earning bitcoin, they would abuse it and keep on earning til they can, not thinking that it has a side effect in their life...  More work less social life could make you sick, while less work more social life might make you poor... It should be balance, but while you are still young and you can handle stress, then work hard, just socialize during weekends and do gym too... That's still good...  Smiley
That's actually my problem now although I can still sleep for 8 hours but I just can't get myself to be online in this forums, there are many interesting things to do here and it would be easy to earn money. I wish I can realize sometimes what to priorities to keep my health as well.

Bitcoin is a good way to earn extra money but we also should manage to have good balance between our social and professional life as you cannot afford to keep on spending your time running only behind money, you also need to give time to your friends and family.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:02:24 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to earn extra money but we also should manage to have good balance between our social and professional life as you cannot afford to keep on spending your time running only behind money, you also need to give time to your friends and family.

Yes spending time to family and friends must be the primary priority. And that is why I am doing bitcoin so I can have extra funds to spent on vacation, bonding and happy time with my family and friends. Having a fun time is an expenses that you need to cater. Payment for food , travelling expenses and other things. Bitcoin has helped mo to do this things, it gave me another source of income.
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:04:12 AM

It is not that th ebitcoin affect life allot it is that peoole who deal withthe bitcoin are affecting life allot you know and that is the biggest problem of the bitcoin you will never know when he bites.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:05:33 AM

Yes spending time to family and friends must be the primary priority. And that is why I am doing bitcoin so I can have extra funds to spent on vacation, bonding and happy time with my family and friends. Having a fun time is an expenses that you need to cater. Payment for food , travelling expenses and other things. Bitcoin has helped mo to do this things, it gave me another source of income.
Correct i think all users has bitcoins affect our lives for me also its a positive before i do not have save money in my salary but now by help of bitcoin i have already saving but not only saving i also have investment too before is nothing.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

Correct i think all users has bitcoins affect our lives for me also its a positive before i do not have save money in my salary but now by help of bitcoin i have already saving but not only saving i also have investment too before is nothing.

Bitcoin is not only a currency for us but its also an best investment for the future so if we can manage to earn and invest in it on regular basis then it can give us some best returns in future and it can surely take our life in a positive direction.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: