Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:41:39 AM

Since everything BTC is new era, it's time consuming to learn.

Although it may sound like a waste there is much to gain popping up early... Now's the perfect chance to strike gold in any of the crypto markets.

Never has anything been so easy throughout technology's history, why not continue what you're doing and join events once enough has been gained with your current.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:59:01 AM

Now I got up from sleep and instead of doing yoga or exercise i am first browsing through bitcointalk forum to read new posts. Instead of studying in fresh morning I am busy with mobile so this isn't a good solution for nectar at first I have to make my carer. And even bitcoin had made me separate from real world
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:11:49 AM

Now I got up from sleep and instead of doing yoga or exercise i am first browsing through bitcointalk forum to read new posts. Instead of studying in fresh morning I am busy with mobile so this isn't a good solution for nectar at first I have to make my carer. And even bitcoin had made me separate from real world
I think you need to manage your time, you change a lot and i think that is not good effect to you, you need to do exercise and study before doing in bitcoin, bitcoin will not leave you, bitcoin is always available anytime do it in you free time. For me the effect is on financial it helps me to resolve some of my financial problems.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:54:38 AM

It has changed my life a lot and has helped me understand and realize that we don't have to be just blind puppets of big corporations and governments and that we can take our future int our own hands and do something about it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:14:40 AM

It has changed my life a lot and has helped me understand and realize that we don't have to be just blind puppets of big corporations and governments and that we can take our future int our own hands and do something about it.
even bitcoin influence can help us to establish a firm and that we set up will be the main competitor of the leading companies. it is not impossible to be true.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:35:16 AM

Very well said dude, with bitcoin we all have the freedom to spend our money and we are not subject to tax and even with illegal activities we can use our bitcoins. As a gambler, bitcoin has really help me a lot as I can do gamble anytime I want to do and with my bitcoin I can transact fast.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:20:25 AM

Yes bitcoin affects life both physically, financially and also mentally.
reasons : with the use of bitcoin we forget about playing games and sports that's affect us physically and bitcoin is helping us to stand on our own feet to earn money for free and we forget about physical relationship also while sticking with bitcoin
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:36:53 AM

it has all the positive effects ..
-u will have a good bank balance if u stat earning bitcoins as  it s price goes on increasing
-u tell about playing? well u should do that in the evening and not in the free time .
-enjoy the taste of life .dont blame bitcoins for ur life
have a nice future ..kudoos Smiley

gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

Yeah bitcoin is making us more financial stable and if we save enough coins for the future then we can make good money from it as it is predicted that price will skyrocket in future.but if you have a normal job and everything its hard to also focus on the bitcoin.Its affecting my life but not a lot, I just buy the bitcoin and everyday looking at it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:12:38 AM

Yeah bitcoin is making us more financial stable and if we save enough coins for the future then we can make good money from it as it is predicted that price will skyrocket in future.but if you have a normal job and everything its hard to also focus on the bitcoin.Its affecting my life but not a lot, I just buy the bitcoin and everyday looking at it.
saving for the future is on bitcoin, be diligent to collect bitcoin for future course bitcoin prices will soar, and we could take advantage of it. bitcoin influence not only individuals who feel it but banks in the world are feeling the impact.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:38:36 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Bitcoin does affect our life in somehow whether positive or negative depends on how we manage our time and habit to prevent regret in the future and blame it to bitcoin because we spent a lot of time getting into it. I do facing the same problem and still trying to manage how much time to spend in bitcoin.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

You don't have to spend all your mornings doing bitcoins. Your study is more important than the money that you're earning here unless if you're using bitcoin to support yourself. You'll earn better amount of money once you graduate anyway.

Read some good articles about time management and maybe you can start having good grades while doing bitcoins at the same time. Just think of bitcoin as something that you do in your spare time and not something that is your number one priority.

needyou

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:49:05 PM

You let bitcoin to affect your life. You stopped something, cause at the moment you found something that is much more interesting for you. That is life, we are changing things we like how we get older.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:54:21 PM

I personally know a fimily which pays half of their rent with Bitcoins they earn one way or another on the Inernet. So Bitcoin affects their life a lot. For me it is not so unfortunately, I'm only starting with BTC and hopefully I will succeed in the future.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

Well bitcoin is effecting on everybody life who are involve into this, my experience is so amazing with this very positive even it has some negative factors too when we get involved so deeply into this world because it is very attractive and addictive like drug.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 05:08:58 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Bitcoin does affect our life in somehow whether positive or negative depends on how we manage our time and habit to prevent regret in the future and blame it to bitcoin because we spent a lot of time getting into it. I do facing the same problem and still trying to manage how much time to spend in bitcoin.
Well regret is always happening in bitcoin when i was newbie i experience to be scam and treat bitcoin was scam but i learn a lot and found this forum to ask how to recover it but there is no the best solution to recover it instead they are saying that better to stay away so i am think about bitcoin that it was scan but right now i am one of the hodlers of bitcoin and using it in trading that affected even my time from my job sometimes i am late to arrive but it is not the case since i am think to become rich or have future business with bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kasplant

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:25:13 PM

It can indeed affect your life a lot these days and I think that its not good if it will be to affective but of course due to the profit its logic.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:15:51 PM

even bitcoin influence can help us to establish a firm and that we set up will be the main competitor of the leading companies. it is not impossible to be true.
Yes, by using the opportunity that bitcoin provided, you can make a very big achievement out of it by establishing a very big firm from the money you make through bitcoin given that you must be very hard working and put sincerity into all your dealing. Bitcoin will give positive impacts when we are very much sincere to us like showing our hard work and honesty.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:39:08 PM

after this inncident many indians had started joining bitcoin now bitcoin was already everyone with its features and its facultys and now more people will get effected by this mysterious attracting magnet. and why not it is real profit making ground thanks to satoshi
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:04:08 AM

Bitcoin is affecting in the world of currency!
Today everything online, Transfer money, Buying and selling stuff.. I hope bitcoin will be accepting on all websites like paypal...
But i'm afraid from the future if the connection of internet will cut off!
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: