Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:00:59 PM

Well i sure hope so Smiley
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:23:15 PM

Well i sure hope so Smiley

We all hope

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

What happen with www.leobit.net

Dear User!

Leobit will be open for trading soon and we thank you for your patience and understanding while waiting for our services to be active again.

We owe you an explanation as to what has happened and the reason we went into maintenance mode:

On Monday 21st December, Leobit has experienced some technical issues and some users have been double credited their old BTC deposits. As Leobit is primarily focused on protecting the clients assets, the security mechanism has detected a mismatch in BTC balances and has locked the withdrawals for Bitcoin. No withdrawals have been made.

Some of the users have massively started buying Leocoins, and later on placed withdrawal requests for Leocoins. When the first requests were processed, the second safety mechanism has stepped into place, and made a complete lockdown of trading and withdrawing to prevent any further loss. Most of the Leocoins withdrawn have been returned to us which resulted in a total loss of less than 1% of Leocoins, which we have covered from our own funds.

However due to the massive buying of Leocoin that has happened with the extra BTCs users got credited with, we had to reverse back the order book to its original state prior this issue.

After this outage, additional security measures have been added to the exchange, to make it even safer as it is.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this event and we thank you for your support and patience!

Best regards,
Leobit Team

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 09:28:17 PM

Merry christmass to all !

nemirko

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

IF you want THEN you can !!!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:11:09 AM

ok i now can say that this site is the biggest scam this year, and i will give you guys evidence in screan shots and mails in few hours , and i will suggest to all of you to not trade anymore on that site and to report it to all internet fraud agency in the world because this is big internet crime!!!!

see you in few hours with detailed explanation of this situation
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:11:29 AM

Ok leobit is finally working.
But i can`t wait to here @nemirko explanation.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:17:51 AM

Ok leobit is finally working.
But i can`t wait to here @nemirko explanation.

Leobit.net is not a scam!

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:31:09 AM

I didn`t say it is, but i want to see what man have to say.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:58:39 AM

I didn`t say it is, but i want to see what man have to say.

Same problems happen few months ago to leoxchange.com too!
There is no scam but just some bug on exchange happen 😳

nemirko

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

IF you want THEN you can !!!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:22:48 PM

Ok we begin...

What is purpose of exchange? to buy and sell coins at value when we think it is good time to buy and sell...

So what is purpose of one exchange on , when we sell or buy some coins that WE OWN , and when exchange didn't like that trades , they simple reverse trades as they didn't happen without ask me and you as traders and owners of that coins do we agree with that reverse...

So it is not decentralised at all

My case :

First:

I see spike on up side and send leocoins from my personal wallet to exchange and place sell orders from 0.0010 - 0.0017 after about hour , all my trades executes and i have btc's in my account, i try to withdraw that btc's and can't do that... DO I DO SOMETHING WRONG OR ILLEGAL???

I do not't know who bought my coins and i don't care, i placed my sell orders legaly , orders executed, fee's payed for that orders... so WHO GAVE THEM RIGHT TO BACK ME MY LEOCOINS WHEN I SOLD THEM?Huh If they have problem on their platform that is not our (users) problem (this is not free trade) , we pay big fee for every order and if they fuck up something they need to be responsible for that and need to pay for that... AGAIN THAT IS NOT UOR (USERS) PROBLEM!!!!

If they can reverse , can they then reverse and back me my btc when i bought leocoins on 0.0006 and now is 0.0003 i lost 50% of my investment now? Can they do that?!

Second :

They told that users account credited with some "fake" BTC's ... When someone can buy MY REAL LEOCOINS with "FAKE" BTC's ... What is that mean? SCAM ALERT???

Thirt :

Imagine this scenario for some other trader who send their btc's to exchange and wait for spike like this to step in and buy some coins...

This coin have only two big exchange where it can be traded... I see big spike on UP (this trades takes hours) and that is signal for me to buy leocoins... I bought coins at let's say 0.0015-0.0025 and withdraw them to my wallet...

Then leobit declare that trades invalid and reverse trades on their own and i got stucked with bag filled of this coins that if worth 4-5 times less after reverse orderbook list...

When people see this big spike on one exchange it should trigger domino effect on other exchange and that is start for one UP trend because it will happen soon... (this is not a coincidence that this "problem" start just now when leo must find way to attract buyers)

Because it not triger that effect on other exchange and people did't step in with their btc's leobit.net decide to declare problem on their system and to REVERSE TRADES... DID YOU GUYS SMELL SOMETHING BAD HERE???!!

I  can post all screenshots of all trades that i made that night on leobit.net if someone need that...

What do you guys have to say about this?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:14:41 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 11:56:55 PM by arielbit

who ever owns leocoin exchanges (exclusively) obviously sit on higher echelon of their MLM empire..

they don't have a lot of BTCs (that's why they they come here at bitcointalk Grin)
- a fake pump (with fake BTC) would create bagholders, so when people are smart enough to sell they don't have BTC's to give (users withdrawal) ..rather "here just hold leocoins" haha
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 06:20:03 AM

Nemirko, wait few weeks after that LEO x2 end and you will be more happy you not sale LEOcoin now since later price can be a lot higher so you will make great profit! Now is not time to sale leocoin . Now is time to buy it and wait.

We all wait and hope miracle happen!😳😜

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 08:30:19 AM

Roll Eyes not even at Christmas we get some rest ... hehehe

To whom it may concern:

• The irregularities on the LEObit Exchange is something between a third party and its users.
  • Whether or not owners of Exchanges employ other activities, is not relevant for their responsibility to provide their users with safe and sound trading.
  • Please understand, that the LEOcoin Foundation is - in principle - positive about exchanges, but this does not free users of those exchanges to do their due diligence regarding the safety of their deposits.
  • Before complaining about LEOcoin, consider, that one privately run exchange is not representing LEOcoin, it is just one part of the wider community.
  • Let us hope, every user of the LEObit Exchange will be treated fair. Meaning that initial balances return to what they were.

Please understand that all CC from time to time have their issues. This will undoubtedly be frustrating, but there is really not much to be won to dump that frustration on a bulletin board. I personally am also a member of the LEObit Exchange and have up to now never experienced anything that was not fair. I hope it will be like this to all of us here.

Seasoned greetings ... (spice it up as you like)

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 07:41:30 PM

To whom it may concern:

• The irregularities on the LEObit Exchange is something between a third party and its users.
  • Whether or not owners of Exchanges employ other activities, is not relevant for their responsibility to provide their users with safe and sound trading.
  • Please understand, that the LEOcoin Foundation is - in principle - positive about exchanges, but this does not free users of those exchanges to do their due diligence regarding the safety of their deposits.
  • Before complaining about LEOcoin, consider, that one privately run exchange is not representing LEOcoin, it is just one part of the wider community.
  • Let us hope, every user of the LEObit Exchange will be treated fair. Meaning that initial balances return to what they were.

Please understand that all CC from time to time have their issues. This will undoubtedly be frustrating, but there is really not much to be won to dump that frustration on a bulletin board. I personally am also a member of the LEObit Exchange and have up to now never experienced anything that was not fair. I hope it will be like this to all of us here.

Dear Leocoin foundation, but its all strage its so close of x2 project LEO company promote last 5 months but leocoin price keep go down!
But i see all over LEO company sale premine leocoins all the time!
How do you think anybody will ever trust in LEOcoin!?
I also rimember long time ago you say leocoin foundation will hold 20 milion coins now you say 10 milion! So LEO sale that 10 milion extras?

Please just explain!

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:07:14 AM

To whom it may concern:

Dear Leocoin foundation, but its all strage its so close of x2 project LEO company promote last 5 months but leocoin price keep go down!
But i see all over LEO company sale premine leocoins all the time!
How do you think anybody will ever trust in LEOcoin!?
I also rimember long time ago you say leocoin foundation will hold 20 milion coins now you say 10 milion! So LEO sale that 10 milion extras?

Please just explain!

i think it is about time to explain the premine

@arielbit

yes, in the links we provided you can find some of this information. We shared this in order to enable people to check this information out. These red lines and big MLM's are however not original, but your interpretation. And if you check properly, it should be clear, that the 50 million premined LEOcoins are not in one hand, as you seem to suggest. Next week I will try to get a statement regarding the distribution of LEOcoin and what happened with the preminded LEOcoins. You probably will regard this as lies anyway, but others may be interested nonetheless.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:29:02 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 02:53:04 AM by arielbit

Azrael
You still shit here on LEOcoin???
I make suggestion for you, because i see you dont have nothing better to do in your
life.
Please open new Tread "LEO Corp. MLM Shitting tread" and we all go there to shit on MLM.
Here is tread about LEO coin and i dont undwestand what this have to do with MLM?Huh
Answer those 2 questions:
1. Can you mine coin public? (you need to join MLM for that?)
2. Can you sell or buy LEOcoin? (you need to join MLM to do that?)

LEOcoin is scam, because you can mine and trade public?
Or you want to tell that LEO corp is scam because they work with MLM and sell .... air for people?

People who join this tread are here to get some news about LEOcoin, not to read bullshit from you about
MLM who noone here give shit about it only you.
So you can go make your home work, read all bullshit about LEOcorp and MLM, make snapshots, play with arrows,
underline, make bold, diffrent collors..... and put to new tread where we will all together shit on MLM.
But here please stop fucking arround and concentrate on LEOcoin if you want to.

you are suggesting I make another thread?...that's still an option..but right now this is the best thread to expose leocoin MLM ventures  Grin

Here is tread about LEO coin and i dont undwestand what this have to do with MLM?Huh
Answer those 2 questions:
1. Can you mine coin public? (you need to join MLM for that?)
2. Can you sell or buy LEOcoin? (you need to join MLM to do that?)

Answer:
1. yes
2. yes

here is the catch.. you can mine with electricity expenses and gpu investment or you can simply buy....but when the MLM scam came tumbling down, what will happen to your investments?------> GONE! got it now?  Wink

leocoin is simply made for MLM, you can see clearly the coin is not being developed.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:05:53 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 04:47:46 AM by arielbit

Azrael
So you are broker expert? Financial advisor?
You must be fucking rich. hehehehe
Each person can decide for himself, what he will do. I think we all here are 18yo+.
Im not sure for you. hehehe
But is there any Coin which dont have risk? Tell me one coin which one dont
have 1% chance that will die, that price will not drop, that developer will not run away...
Im really curious which coin that can be??? i will invest all my money . Smiley
But my oppininon is that you have really bad experiance with MLM not with Coin.
And also i think people can judge by themself if they will buy, sell or mine coin, no need
to hire personal financial adviser for that. hehehe
But is one good thing about you Azrael.
If i will ever have chance to join any MLM, what i doubt i will know hwom i will ask to do
research about company. hehehe

But my oppininon is that you have really bad experiance with MLM not with Coin.

I despise MLM, never joined any..

I live in the Philippines, that's why I got leocoin in my scope...do you know Philippines is infested with MLM?

I've seen poor people who are joining MLM for a dream to become what leocoin foundation calls "entrepreneurs" and earn serious money..

These poor people turn to each other cannibalizing each other fueled by greed and poverty to climb any MLM ladder. while the scammers on top of the leocoin echelon are getting rich on fiat not leocoins.

But is there any Coin which dont have risk? Tell me one coin which one dont
have 1% chance that will die, that price will not drop, that developer will not run away...
Im really curious which coin that can be??? i will invest all my money . Smiley

any coin can die but...a 100% scamcoin will surely die
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:07:22 AM

This is another shitcoin...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:11:17 AM

Whatever
Shitcoin, scam....each person have his own oppinion.
I know only one thing i was making good profit with coin when price was normal.
Now is price low and i hope will raise again, so i can make more profit.
About MLM i dont give shit at all and i dont care who is stupid to join MLM.
There are always people who make good money with MLM if they on TOP, but im sure
they need to work hard to get there. MLM s not for me and all those people who buy some
MLM package or invest money in MLM they should know why they did that.
So i support Coin not MLM and we should write here about LEOcoin not LEO Corp MLM.

Now is price low and i hope will raise again, so i can make more profit.

the question is..is it low or dying? if it is dying it doesn't matter how low you buy because a dead coin has no value = 0

There are always people who make good money with MLM if they on TOP, but im sure
they need to work hard to get there. MLM s not for me and all those people who buy some
MLM package or invest money in MLM they should know why they did that.
So i support Coin not MLM and we should write here about LEOcoin not LEO Corp MLM

Leocoin foundation chairman is the founder of leocoin (dan anderson) and they do have the premine .. they run the MLM and they don't even give a shit on the development of the coin...when their MLM scam comes to an end so will leocoin
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:21:15 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 05:00:13 AM by arielbit

So you are broker expert? Financial advisor?
You must be fucking rich. hehehehe

this is what leocoin MLM people try to show the people who are joining...some fucking rich people are behind and some fucking rich company is behind

it is human nature at align to rich people to become rich ---> this is how you get fucked deeply and painfully (investments gone)

insurance companies even encourages their agents to look rich and successful..drive a nice car to your clients--->this helps to strike a sale of insurance policy..

the MLM top echelon marketeers know this shit very well.. they even host large expensive events in Manila.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: