Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88291 times)
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:48:15 PM

i know BarrioFInito (personally of course, his first name is goran) and guys i tell you, he is a cryingbaby who a few months ago sold all the his own coins.. in his wallet is now exactly 0 coin and he will try dump the coin.. hahahah he is a best joker i've ever heard Grin Grin guys just ignore him

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:57:13 PM

hahahah you shure? hahahahah really? so, wanna make a bet them, what i got in my wallet? hahahaha and my name is no secret, google my nick name, i have nothing to hide.... like some here  Grin
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:12:45 PM

hahahah you shure? hahahahah really? so, wanna make a bet them, what i got in my wallet? hahahaha and my name is no secret, google my nick name, i have nothing to hide.... like some here  Grin

loud mouths always got some to say, till they get their own foot up their own ass  Grin Cool nice try tho, if know me, like you say you do, you wouldnt be lying your sry ass here. Leoxchange screenshot? for a 5,6k leos? wallet 20,30k? what?  Grin Cheesy again; i CAN PROVE what im claiming, can you?  Grin Wink
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:15:30 PM

LEOcoin stillhave future! You will all cry who already sale it cheap!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
turn2flush

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:17:36 PM

and u will dump with 30k coin? Nice try Grin
Izi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:23:15 PM

"LEOcoin is a big idea. It is designed to be a world currency and the currency of choice for entrepreneurs."

So you wait for "them" to do something so you can profit? Did you check who "them" are? Those men in ties that calls themselves entrepreneurs? You have no idea... It's simple MLM with one little exception. They dont sell any physical product. Once they take alot of money from people, they gain title. And there you have your entrepreneurs. And how they benefit from this? You pay them! Every product from leo including exchange, crowdfunding and merchant program are made to power this giant MLM... And you thing they will do something? lol.. They already did... they convinced enough people to participate... But dont forget.. you are the one paying for all of this, luxury houses and towers, conferences all over the world, and all the "high class shit" you dont even know about!
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:27:04 PM

Who said it was just me? As you know so much, how many leocoins does the Slovenian mining com. own? And i dont care bout leo, couse your crooks, simple. just warning people.well not everyone in LEO is a crook, almost all of em, and your 1 of em, hiding behind a nick, hiding your email...cmon now, go sit on Dan d.....of no, wait, you already have that in your mouth  M.  Wink  Cheesy and pls do pump the livnig shit out of leo, makin me money  Grin
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:35:55 PM

And from EVERYTHING we / Ive said about LEO, thats ALL you got out of it? that i got 30k,40k of coins? hahahah
1st you said  YOU know i SOLD all of my coins, that i have 0 (lying ass mxxxfxxxx, screen shot your lying ass) ....now your asking me if i think i can "crash" the price with xxk coins? hahahahah You talk before you think ha? hahahahah

Oh well LEO will try...  Wink Cheesy Grin
BarrioFInito

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:46:29 PM

Its nice seing LEO minions trying to steer this convo off topic, it really is....your missing the point. Well your not, your just trying to point to other direction. so your right, ha ha ha  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:58:12 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

....LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative.

If Leocoin Foundation sees POS as the best alternative, what is its position on the problem of not having a "distributed consensus" with POS?
And the possibility of stake-grinding attacks ?

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:06:33 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

....LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative.

If Leocoin Foundation sees POS as the best alternative, what is its position on the problem of not having a "distributed consensus" with POS?

What is it man?

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:51:44 AM

Well scam or no scam i will wait the right price and then selling Smiley
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 09:24:45 AM

Well scam or no scam i will wait the right price and then selling Smiley

Its not a scam!
You are right!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 10:55:28 AM

Peter78, some fault tolerance procedures, like the Byzantine, have to do with defending against problems for which there is an unsolvability proof, so not having a 'distributed consensus' could in some (theoretical) cases be an issue, but it is the same for all other CC and not a typical LEOcoin thing. With regard to stake-grinding, I thought that at least for PPC this was debunked. In how far LEOcoin is or is not susceptible to this attack, I do not know.

Because the LEOcoin Foundation is not the creator of LEOcoin and is not involved with the LEOcoin code, I have chosen to forward your technical and programming related remarks/questions to the LEOcoin development team.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Peter78

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:39:05 PM

@LeoCoin Foudation

Thank you for your answer - but it lets me puzzled !

Why do you have to forward all technical questions to the LeoCoin team ?

You wrote the the Leocoin Foundation (sic! not Leocoin or Leo) sees POS as the best way.

So the Leocoin Foundation did check the different possibilities before it came to that opinion, didn't you ?

I was under the impression that the LeoCoin Foudation has his own research, his own opinion and that the Foundation would advise Leocoin !

From the LeoCoin Foudaton Website:

We fund the development of LEOcoin
We create an open and participatory standards body for the LEOcoin core project
The LEOcoin Foundation undertakes research

Peter78

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:54:15 PM

@Cryptotraider16
stake-grinding attacks ?

What is it man?

In a POS system, working on several blockchain forks has no "costs", compared to A POW system.

Thus, a real POS System has some serious security problems compared to a POW system.

e.g. "stake grinding" attacks:
In a stake grinding attack, the attacker has a small amount of stake and goes through the history of the blockchain and finds places where their stake wins a block. In order to consecutively win, they modify the next block header until some stake they own wins once again. This attack requires a bit of computation, but definately isn't impractical.

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 04:53:20 PM

@LeoCoin Foudation

Why do you have to forward all technical questions to the LeoCoin team ?
You wrote the the Leocoin Foundation (sic! not Leocoin or Leo) sees POS as the best way.
So the Leocoin Foundation did check the different possibilities before it came to that opinion, didn't you ?
I was under the impression that the LeoCoin Foudation has his own research, his own opinion and that the Foundation would advise Leocoin !

@Peter78

Please do not read things into my assertions that were not factually stated; besides that it is incorrect, it can also be confusing for the readers of the thread, particularly when you draw conclusions that go diametrically against what was actually written.

Contrary to what you seem to suggest, I did not only mention LEOcoin Foundation, but (sic!) explicitly LEO Ltd too and as first in the order. To be precise I have stated: "It is expected, that LEO Ltd. and probably LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative." Important in this regard are 'probably', 'advice to vote', 'currently' and 'alternative'.

As a consequence your next remark seems a bit strange, as indeed, when you have alternatives, you have to have checked out other options first, in order to be able to decide which way to go. Therefore - and this you have guessed right - LEOcoin Foundation has sought and given advice regarding possible ways to counter an eventual Botnet problem, including solutions that other CC have opted for. As such the official proposal by the LEOcoin development team to move LEOcoin from POW/POS to a 100% POS mechanism was no surprise to us.

You are also mistaken to think that all technical questions are forwarded. Yet as the LEOcoin developers currently work on the code, they seemed the best suited source for answering these particular questions, then, after all, it is them that will implement the new mechanism.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:02:54 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

Thank you for your explanations.

I am sure that we all agree that for a crypto currency, transparency is the most important thing that is necessary to give everyone confidence in the coin !

However, it is still "confusing" to me (to others?) who is doing what within the LEO ecosystem....

For example , who pays the developers ?

Peter

Peter78

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:12:36 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

What I still have problems to understand clearly:

What person or what company has the final "power" over the Leocoin development ?

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

@LeoCoin Foundation

Thank you for your explanations.

I am sure that we all agree that for a crypto currency, transparency is the most important thing that is necessary to give everyone confidence in the coin !

However, it is still "confusing" to me (to others?) who is doing what within the LEO ecosystem....

For example , who pays the developers ?

Peter

You mean transparency, like who is the Bitcoin developer?

Who is doing what within the LEOcoin ecosystem is hard to say, after all, miners, developers, LEOcoin owners, LEO LTd., entrepreneurs, merchants, each of them can enfold activities in this regard, like e.g. the LEObit Exchange and I do not know if your conception of 'final power' could be appropriate for LEOcoin. I am sorry that this is confusing, but LEOcoin is owned by those persons, companies and institutions that have LEOcoins in their wallets. There is no central bank or institution that can control or manipulate LEOcoin. Decisions are made by different parties with perhaps different goals, probably depending on the stake they hold.

We e.g. know people who work on the development of the LEOcoin, but they are not on our pay-roll. LEOcoin Foundation cannot speak for third parties, but for us it is relevant that they do good work that will help LEOcoin ahead.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: