Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:19:54 AM

Cryptotraider16 you talkin to yourself on this thread ha? Will no dev names, still no Mike Hern...You fukkin lying....anyways....
@LeoCoinFundation ....how long does a single btc transaction take? couse im not gettin my btc from LeoXchange for 24h....
How come there are no transaction details?  Wink Cheesy
@LeoCoinFundation you guys take longer then a BANK for a transaction....

Yes LEO is a SCAM....

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:20:27 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 07:35:32 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

@all

for questions regarding third parties, like anonymous alcoholics or your national hockey team, please ask their respective support teams. For the Greek, Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη.

What LEOxChange concerns, you can see all transaction details on your orders under the tab trades. Under the tab reports, you can create a downloadable standard or custom daily or monthly PDF-report that lists your balances and portfolio value, your deposits and withdrawals, new and open orders as well as all trades.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
BarrioFInito

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:46:00 AM

@all

for questions regarding third parties, like anonymous alcoholics or your national hockey team, please ask their respective support teams. For the Greek, Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη.

What LEOxChange concerns, you can see all transaction details on your orders under the tab trades. Under the tab reports, you can create a downloadable standard or custom daily or monthly PDF-report that lists your balances and portfolio value, your deposits and withdrawals, new and open orders as well as all trades.

hahahaha hahahaha good one

now answer this; how can a cripto transaction take longer then 24h? or 48h? What, LEO is a bank now? Why are all transactions done by HAND and are not automated?

Support told me; annual leave until may 8.....really? thats how LEO does its business?  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

Holding peoples funds are you now? hahahahahah
BarrioFInito

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:59:26 AM

@all
Under the tab reports, you can create a downloadable standard or custom daily or monthly PDF-report that lists your balances and portfolio value, your deposits and withdrawals, new and open orders as well as all trades.

I mean btc transfer info, not my balance or portfolio value...but you know what i meant dont you? Wink

You need a img of how a transfer of btc looks like on other / real exchanges? you know, btc transaction id? Wink Roll Eyes

BTC transaction ID
Sending BTC address
Receiving BTC address
time / date
Amount

Now tell me, where to find THAT on LeoX .....

And why does it take longer then 12,24h? What,no words on that? Wink

and i see you still can not answer any simple question asked.... Grin Cheesy
BarrioFInito

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:16:19 AM

@leocoinfundation still no answers about LeoX ha?

@all

STAY FAR AWAY FROM LEOEXCHANGE.COM !!!! They will hold your money / coins for more then 2,3 days , nothing is automated and they are doing all transactions by HAND  Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cool

(try and tell me that trasaction arent done by hand...cmon try......)

LEO still a scam, just that now they are steeling peoples coins

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 10:05:17 AM

LEO is not a scam! But leoxchsnge.com is really extra slow! My leocoin withdrawal need 3 days! Btc deposit need 1h its ok!

But to make arbitrage from leobit to leoxchange DO NOT do it!

I know leoxchange manager know about slow exchange!

But LEO or LEOcoin are not scam and stop that bulshit bro! Stop!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:52:46 PM

Leoxchange is indeed very slow (withdraw), but my withdrawals always arrived (after a few days) is frustrating to wait, and leoxchange need to change this
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 01:31:37 PM

Leoxchange is indeed very slow (withdraw), but my withdrawals always arrived (after a few days) is frustrating to wait, and leoxchange need to change this

Yes 100% ! But other way we dont care about it since soon there will be 5 more exchanges so we wil trade there!!! Bittrex will add it for sure!

BarrioFInito

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:19:51 PM

Yes 100% ! But other way we dont care about it since soon there will be 5 more exchanges so we wil trade there!!! Bittrex will add it for sure!

Da fukk you taklin about? what, thats the only market you trade on?!?!?! if you, troll da fukk on "LEO minion", if not, where does it take 3 fukkin days to transfer ANY FUKKIN COIN?!?!?!?!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

Will be, will be, LEO bein saying that for the last 2 years.....

BarrioFInito

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:02:55 AM

Day 4, still no BTC

And thats how Leo do, crooks and scammers....Cant transfer a few coins in a 4 day period and you call that fast, secure and reliable?

And LEO is not a scam?  Wink Cheesy Cool

I ll visit LEO office today in my country, it should be fun.....
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

Day 4, still no BTC

And thats how Leo do, crooks and scammers....Cant transfer a few coins in a 4 day period and you call that fast, secure and reliable?

And LEO is not a scam?  Wink Cheesy Cool

I ll visit LEO office today in my country, it should be fun.....

LCF please talk with Dan,Atif this is really not a good reference for exchange!!!!
Leoxchange will lost all trafic in future! Thisis not good for leox! All will use other exchanges!i use most leobit.net to buy!
I also wait 3 days leocoin withdrawal on www.leoxchange.com

For excample when i buy creditbit on yobit i got it in 10secs after i presconfirm withdrawal!

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:11:03 AM

The whole point of crypto is to have quasi- instantaneous transactions.
I have just come across this thread and any exchange that is trying to withhold your funds and where the administrators refuse to answer direct and simple queries is Fishy.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 08:59:07 AM

I have just come across this thread and any exchange that is trying to withhold your funds and where the administrators refuse to answer direct and simple queries is Fishy.....

@DeadBirdzz

It is not the policy of the LEOcoin Foundation to speak on behalf of others, like LEObit or LEOxChange, but I can assure you that no one is withholding funds. All funds have been paid out by both exchanges, for as far as I am aware. That LEOxChange is slow, is also known. This is certainly not in their advantage, but last time I checked this with their support, it was said they are working on a solution. As there is more than one exchange where you can trade LEOcoin, anyone is free to chose the exchange of their preference.

As we expect that after the presumed switch to a sole POS mechanism the price and marketcap of LEOcoin will rise, it is likely that other exchanges will enlist LEOcoin too, so the choice of exchanges where users can buy and sell LEOcoin becomes broader in the future - at least, we hope so as this will also help popularity and volumes.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

@DeadBirdzz

It is not the policy of the LEOcoin Foundation to speak on behalf of others, like LEObit or LEOxChange, but I can assure you that no one is withholding funds. All funds have been paid out by both exchanges, for as far as I am aware. That LEOxChange is slow, is also known. This is certainly not in their advantage, but last time I checked this with their support, it was said they are working on a solution. As there is more than one exchange where you can trade LEOcoin, anyone is free to chose the exchange of their preference.

As we expect that after the presumed switch to a sole POS mechanism the price and marketcap of LEOcoin will rise, it is likely that other exchanges will enlist LEOcoin too, so the choice of exchanges where users can buy and sell LEOcoin becomes broader in the future - at least, we hope so as this will also help popularity and volumes.

Big big true! After POS start all will be another story!!!
Also when daemon will be reliesed then over night there will be 2-3 more exchanges they just wait daemon!

kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:56:08 PM

what d hell are you babling about daemon all the time. you have daemon now if you want it. Do you even know what daemon is? I guess not. A daemon is a program that runs in the background usually on linux/unix maschines.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 05:24:56 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 06:01:53 PM by Cryptotraider16

what d hell are you babling about daemon all the time. you have daemon now if you want it. Do you even know what daemon is? I guess not. A daemon is a program that runs in the background usually on linux/unix maschines.

Leocoin dont have good one! Have bad one that got crash all the time!
Www.leobit.net made own deamon!
Leoxchange dont use it since as you can see they make it all manual so you wait withdrawal for leocoin3 days! Wheb you have good daemon its need few sec coin deliver to your wallet when you pres confirm withdrawal! 👍🏼

kiffner

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:49:40 PM

Leoxchange dont use it since as you can see they make it all manual so you wait withdrawal for leocoin3 days! Wheb you have good daemon its need few sec coin deliver to your wallet when you pres confirm withdrawal! 👍🏼
its not wallet problem. why the pools are doing fine? no problems with auto payouts. maybe some crons problems occasionally, but not coin daemon. there are two options, or they dont know how to setup system to auto withdraw, or they dont want to .... on leoxchange.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 08:47:08 PM

its not wallet problem. why the pools are doing fine? no problems with auto payouts. maybe some crons problems occasionally, but not coin daemon. there are two options, or they dont know how to setup system to auto withdraw, or they dont want to .... on leoxchange.

Www.bloombit.net guys say daemon from leocoin is so bad that keep got errors so they say whe they fixed it and make it like its need to be they need 15 minutes to add leocoin!
I know www.leobit.net keep have problems too!

I am sure now when leocoin dev team is top dev from bitcoin this will be fixed and exchanges will come! 👍🏼

BarrioFInito

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:16:53 AM

I am sure now when leocoin dev team is top dev from bitcoin this will be fixed and exchanges will come! 👍🏼
[/quote]

Cmon, you really need to stop this this "top dev team from bitcoin"....Leo has NEVER named not 1 of the current dev team, and dont you dare to name someone like Mike Hearn WITH NO POOF!!!!!!

You are just deliberately misleading readers of this thread will your claims.

If you have any PROOF THE Mike Hearn is working for / with LEO, copy paste the link / whatever

If you know ANY LeoCoin DEV TEAM names, please name those too (wonder why they are not already here, since this is "their" coin )

If not, you are just trolling the site with bullshit info, that no one needs Wink Grin Cool

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 12:09:47 PM

Cmon, you really need to stop this this "top dev team from bitcoin"....Leo has NEVER named not 1 of the current dev team, and dont you dare to name someone like Mike Hearn WITH NO POOF!!!!!!

You are just deliberately misleading readers of this thread will your claims.

If you have any PROOF THE Mike Hearn is working for / with LEO, copy paste the link / whatever

If you know ANY LeoCoin DEV TEAM names, please name those too (wonder why they are not already here, since this is "their" coin )

If not, you are just trolling the site with bullshit info, that no one needs Wink Grin Cool

[/quote]

LEOcoin foundation member is the only one here that can tell you the name whobis the dev! I hope he is that guy or even some better one!
My source say top developer but not want to tell me name! But anyway i dont know that guys anyway!
But i trust my source if he say Top shit then its it! 👍🏼

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: