Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:58:10 AM

-   Windows 32 &64 bit, Mac OS and Linux (currently under maintenance)

That's just really unprofessional that there are no links to the windows wallet.
Especially since apparently some people are staking already.

Staking has been a part of LEOcoin from the start. As a mixed PoW/PoS cryptocurrency, a 4% stake interest could be received when using an unencrypted wallet. The new staking mechanism is not yet in force. Tests are still running and the links to the appropriate new wallets will be given in due time.

My wallet certainly doesn't have staking in it (v1.5.0.0).

And since the old wallet works fine there's literally no reason not to have the link for those up until the new wallets are ready.

You're just excluding people.

My wallet is version v1.3.0.0. and it does stake. I get LEOcoins on an almost daily basis. The version you mention does stake too, I have it on another pc.

If you e.g. look at this address: http://explorer.leocoin.org/address/LLYidvXHyF2abb8g3oCAysRBPyyahTMKgo. You can see that it started staking already on 2014-11-10: http://explorer.leocoin.org/block/6ccdd03f9e45264d80e97a95d3371b246d8e2cee12dbddf01d50b9e9fbf512de.

Total LEOcoin supply is currently 73,679,313.802325. From this approximately 2,947,173 were created with PoS. So no one is being excluded. If your wallet for some reason does not stake, please contact LEOcoin support.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:57:57 PM

That's just really unprofessional that there are no links to the windows wallet.

Staking has been a part of LEOcoin from the start. As a mixed PoW/PoS cryptocurrency, a 4% stake interest could be received when using an unencrypted wallet. The new staking mechanism is not yet in force. Tests are still running and the links to the appropriate new wallets will be given in due time.

And since the old wallet works fine there's literally no reason not to have the link for those up until the new wallets are ready.

My wallet is version v1.3.0.0. and it does stake. I get LEOcoins on an almost daily basis. The version you mention does stake too, I have it on another pc.

If you e.g. look at this address: http://explorer.leocoin.org/address/LLYidvXHyF2abb8g3oCAysRBPyyahTMKgo. You can see that it started staking already on 2014-11-10: http://explorer.leocoin.org/block/6ccdd03f9e45264d80e97a95d3371b246d8e2cee12dbddf01d50b9e9fbf512de.

Total LEOcoin supply is currently 73,679,313.802325. From this approximately 2,947,173 were created with PoS. So no one is being excluded. If your wallet for some reason does not stake, please contact LEOcoin support.

No staking difficulty, no staking icon.

Not your keys, not your coins!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 05:21:59 PM

For staking with the current LEOcoin wallet you do not need an icon or command line activation, it stakes fully automatically. Depending on the network weight you stake after 30-90 days. In the blocks generated by PoS you can find the difficulty at that moment. Like in the address that I send you.

The difficulty you see in the image you pasted is the one reflecting the PoW diff.

In the new wallets, we (may) have a button to activate staking. We are still testing, so the details are not fix yet.

As I see it, there is no reason why your wallet would not stake, except when it is encrypted.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:44:54 AM

For staking with the current LEOcoin wallet you do not need an icon or command line activation, it stakes fully automatically. Depending on the network weight you stake after 30-90 days. In the blocks generated by PoS you can find the difficulty at that moment. Like in the address that I send you.

The difficulty you see in the image you pasted is the one reflecting the PoW diff.

In the new wallets, we (may) have a button to activate staking. We are still testing, so the details are not fix yet.

As I see it, there is no reason why your wallet would not stake, except when it is encrypted.

You clearly have absolutely zero idea about how a wallet works. If a wallet has staking enabled getmininginfo shows the staking difficulty (not just PoW difficulty) and on top of that you get an additional icon at the bottom exclusive for staking information. My wallet ran for months without staking - and it's not disabled in the .conf file.

My wallet does not have staking - clear and simple.

And since you removed the links for even the old wallets (even though they work) it's obvious you want to exclude people from staking.

This coin is the scammiest coin I have ever met and I have gathered 242 different coin wallets across my rigs over the years - and trust me I have met with dozens of scams and virus ridden coins on the way.

Not your keys, not your coins!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:49:29 AM

You clearly have absolutely zero idea about how a wallet works. If a wallet has staking enabled getmininginfo shows the staking difficulty (not just PoW difficulty) and on top of that you get an additional icon at the bottom exclusive for staking information. My wallet ran for months without staking - and it's not disabled in the .conf file.

And since you removed the links for even the old wallets (even though they work) it's obvious you want to exclude people from staking.

This coin is the scammiest coin I have ever met and I have gathered 242 different coin wallets across my rigs over the years - and trust me I have met with dozens of scams and virus ridden coins on the way.

Mate i have old leocoin wallet i can put you on gdrive or something if you want, i like how you handle them Cheesy
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:19:56 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 09:38:13 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

LEOcoin is no scam, but as you belief what you want anyway, why argue? I am sorry for you that your staking is not working, but you should really contact LEOcoin support in this case, as, like I stated, our wallet normally stakes without the use of a button or command line. At least, I have not had one wallet that did not. So I am actually surprised by your claim.

Another issue is, that I just checked a few download links, and had no problems downloading them.

E.g. https://www.leocoin.org/media/wallets/LEOcoin-1.5.0-win64-setup.exe

LEOcoin does not want to stop people from staking, on the contrary and as a matter of fact, we are in the process of switching to sole Proof of Stake mechanism. Currently the new wallets are being tested, but also with the old wallets staking is possible and wanted. LEOcoin has no need to, nor interest in preventing someone to legitimately mine or stake our currency.

With regard to your accusation concerning the line command 'getmininginfo'. LEOcoin difficulty retarget every block and a block is either created by staking or PoW.  In my wallet it shows one line with the difficulty, not two difficulties, and be sure that my wallets are staking.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:54:10 PM

My and my frined wallets work great and we stake it! But we wait 20% pos! Cant wait!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:53:44 PM

Leocoin down 20% today. Botnet again? Smiley
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:54:52 PM

what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:52:18 PM

what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..
turn2flush

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:04:56 PM

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:19:48 PM

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!

Last time i deposit its need 1h! But i sugest to use www.leobit.net they are fast!
Or wait 2-3 weeks! Few big fast exchanges will add leocoin/btc pair! So we will all use that exchanges, then i am sure leoxchange will do it allavtomaticke like allexchanges! But i think now its all slow becouse big big buy support for Btc!!! I am sure its the main rision! Last time when big eth support happen some transfers need 12h+!!!!! I am sure leocoin foundation will explain this! Now btc become real slow! See its over 220 milion $ volume trade! This is fucking much transvers happen! Blockchsin is dlow now 😂😂😂😂

turn2flush

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:38:50 PM

Last time i deposit its need 1h! But i sugest to use www.leobit.net they are fast!
Or wait 2-3 weeks! Few big fast exchanges will add leocoin/btc pair! So we will all use that exchanges, then i am sure leoxchange will do it allavtomaticke like allexchanges! But i think now its all slow becouse big big buy support for Btc!!! I am sure its the main rision! Last time when big eth support happen some transfers need 12h+!!!!! I am sure leocoin foundation will explain this! Now btc become real slow! See its over 220 milion $ volume trade! This is fucking much transvers happen! Blockchsin is dlow now 😂😂😂😂

This is all true..
turn2flush

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:06:33 PM

Guys how can I sync my wallet??
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:08:00 PM

Just open and run wallet! Its a lot of blocks so its need some time to synch 100%!

turn2flush

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:50:40 PM

Just open and run wallet! Its a lot of blocks so its need some time to synch 100%!

yes i know that but my wallet isnt synchronized more than year..

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:54:35 PM

For your info: The LEOcoin Foundation does not operate exchanges, nor do we professionally trade with LEOcoins.

Concerning LEOcoin development, there is currently a good team of experienced developers working on PoS and there are also enough funds available to pay them, no need to sell any LEOcoins for that. Actually, we see no sense in selling LEOcoins at these low prices at all.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Criptotrader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:13:34 PM

and when will pos start? its allmost 4 months from introducing pos wallet on Bali?Huh??
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:30:25 PM

wait till you try to withdraw ..... now thats a process that takes longer then with banks.... Wink Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes and being we are dealing with crpyto one would think that the process would fast  Wink Like with all the normal markets

and dont try sending  any help tickets, they dont reply, or if they do, its @leocoinfundation type of "smoke and bullshit" nonsense....
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:38:09 PM

and when will pos start? its allmost 4 months from introducing pos wallet on Bali?Huh??

01.07. 2016

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: