Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

Exist another exchange for LEO ? (except leobit.net and leoxchange.com)

Real soon after pos start and new electrum wallet and explorer reliese! Few already approved they need 15 minutes to connect after that! Crazy good!
And one day atleast to synchonize with blockchain....
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:51:24 AM

[
Is English not your first language? (serious question)...

Did you just ignore my point and go on a tangent about how LEOCoin is going to do great in the future??--again, despite the fact that not a single coin that has switched to PoS has been successful.

1) No, English is not even my second language.

2) One crypto currency must be the first to be successful with PoS. We will try to be that coin, and either succeed, or go down with it.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:15:46 AM

@all  For your information.

Since a few days LEOcoin is listed on the World Coin Index website, which lists digital currencies and their market capital. As today, LEOcoin is listed on place 15 with a total market cap of EUR 13,77 million.

About WCI: WorldCoinIndex is a cryptocurrency source with price information and news. WCI supplies fast and reliable price information. They have listed over 400 cryptocurrencies and their platform is connected to more than 35 cryptocurrency exchanges. All prices are denoted in BTC and in 9 fiat currencies. It also supports quick access to key information of individual cryptocurrency like their website, block explorer, forum, twitter and reddit feeds. (source: WCI, about section)

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:57:37 AM

@all  For your information.

Since a few days LEOcoin is listed on the World Coin Index website, which lists digital currencies and their market capital. As today, LEOcoin is listed on place 15 with a total market cap of EUR 13,77 million.

About WCI: WorldCoinIndex is a cryptocurrency source with price information and news. WCI supplies fast and reliable price information. They have listed over 400 cryptocurrencies and their platform is connected to more than 35 cryptocurrency exchanges. All prices are denoted in BTC and in 9 fiat currencies. It also supports quick access to key information of individual cryptocurrency like their website, block explorer, forum, twitter and reddit feeds. (source: WCI, about section)

Thanks for info! This is great! This site is well know site in crypto world! Same as coinmarketcap! Some big traider even love that site a lot more since cmc is extra slow with updates and replays!
Thanks again LEOcoin foundation!
LEOcoin have good future! Hope this time POS start  01.07. 2016 or some day faster 🤓🤓🤓🍾

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:25:15 AM

LOL @ LEOcoin Foundation and LEOcoin member getting negative trust...and where is LEOCoinClub sockpuppet? (thread page 2) didn't posted since dec 2015 LOL

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

i say

Warning: Trade with extreme caution! and don't invest on their coin and MLM / Pyramiding scam

Grin Grin
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 11:42:26 AM

@arielbit

LOL - good to have you back ...

May I quote too?

"Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near."

That would be the end of the Botnetvirus and the low prices. Let us see, what will happen after the switch to PoS.

And with regard to these warning; I never sold anyone here anything. LEOcoin Foundation does not do trading and so. So, I have always traded with caution. And your scam accusations are not new, repeating them does not render them true. (Of course this goes vice versa for my rebuttal of your false claims).

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:44:01 AM

scam coin. stay away.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 12:05:32 PM

scam coin. stay away.

Thanks for your opinion. As you are new to our thread, you will find out that some heartily agree with your statement, and others, like yours trully do not. Eventually, like with all that is cooked in the magic of the crypto-kitchen, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting.

(OMG ... that must be a new one: Proof of Pudding - PoP !!!!!)  Grin

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 12:52:57 PM

Look like a bad week for some members! But in 2/3 week will be even more bad they see what they miss 👍🏼😜
Love this cryptocurrency world! This is our year guys!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:41:37 PM

Look like a bad week for some members! But in 2/3 week will be even more bad they see what they miss 👍🏼😜

The cryptocurrency world has for sure great dynamism and potential to reshape the financial system, but as all movements, it is easily divided too. Similarly, we also see this thread confronted
with a basic human dilemma: the failure of good intentions.

Some will see potential, others see scam. Yet, creation - of trust or value - is something much more difficult, as making negative claims. From the many, over at least 600, crypto currencies, only few made it into the top 50. So predicting failure is statistically more likely to turn out true. And warnings against scams are in principle ok, as long as the claims are back-uped with evidence.

A thread, where you get brand-marked as 'spin-doctor', because you take a word, like anonymous, literally to mean, without a name, has in a way failed. But it is the people doing that, not the system as such. LEOcoin Foundation has chosen for freedom of expression, and like you, Cryptotraider16, I see a good future for LEOcoin. But I am biased, admitted. But I also know much more from the situation behind the scene, and this continues to look good. We have faith in LEOcoin, but it is not a blind faith, I think we can be happy with where we are now; PoS around the corner, the first MarketCap site listing, other things on its way. A nice little glance in the future would be nice.

Until then, ultimately, it will be words against words. Time will tell and when LEOcoin does turn out to be the jackpot, it would be great, as that is where we have worked for.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:51:20 PM

The cryptocurrency world has for sure great dynamism and potential to reshape the financial system, but as all movements, it is easily divided too. Similarly, we also see this thread confronted
with a basic human dilemma: the failure of good intentions.

Some will see potential, others see scam. Yet, creation - of trust or value - is something much more difficult, as making negative claims. From the many, over at least 600, crypto currencies, only few made it into the top 50. So predicting failure is statistically more likely to turn out true. And warnings against scams are in principle ok, as long as the claims are back-uped with evidence.

A thread, where you get brand-marked as 'spin-doctor', because you take a word, like anonymous, literally to mean, without a name, has in a way failed. But it is the people doing that, not the system as such. LEOcoin Foundation has chosen for freedom of expression, and like you, Cryptotraider16, I see a good future for LEOcoin. But I am biased, admitted. But I also know much more from the situation behind the scene, and this continues to look good. We have faith in LEOcoin, but it is not a blind faith, I think we can be happy with where we are now; PoS around the corner, the first MarketCap site listing, other things on its way. A nice little glance in the future would be nice.

Until then, ultimately, it will be words against words. Time will tell and when LEOcoin does turn out to be the jackpot, it would be great, as that is where we have worked for.

Big true! And i know few guys around me who are real happy and all support LEOcoin last 2 years! We are all right now in little lost of low price of leocoin buy we all know after POS start and new big exchanges coming we will be in big +! We hold a nice stock together! LOL
I am 100% sure LEOcoin will be real soon top 5 cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap.com with aprox 100 milion $ marketcap! Then in few weeks or months i believe on 1 bilion marketcap!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:26:34 PM

As LEOcoin was also on the agenda, this time a link to the LEO event in the British parliament. Next to advocating global online learning, also informing the (non-cryptominer) public and policy makers about the possibilities of digital currencies are important, so that 'they understood the revolutionary potential of LEOcoin and its future'.

http://www.learnearnown.com/assets/Stuff/941%20House%20of%20Commons_Brochure_ENGLISH.pdf

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
cryptovolume

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:38:28 PM

Only one question ... For all those "millionaires"?, which expand negativism. Why do not you go to sleep easily...
Since you are so smart and write all the knowledge of cripto currencies I do not know where you were, when all really smart people buying bitcoin, couple of years ago. Oh, then you were not so smart, because if you were as smart as you are doing here you would not have time to deal with the forums, because you really all be millionaires, right? ... If we go forward you are sure all full loaded of ETH coins right? hope so, bescouse you are so smart and because your mind even go beyond your own. Hm it looks like you also missed this coin. Stop spread negativism for any thing in your life. If you do not have to say anything good rather be wisely silent .. Everybody of you explain just your opinion. Each individual should decide for themselves how to become a millionaire.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:10:07 PM

Only one question ... For all those "millionaires"?, which expand negativism. Why do not you go to sleep easily...
Since you are so smart and write all the knowledge of cripto currencies I do not know where you were, when all really smart people buying bitcoin, couple of years ago. Oh, then you were not so smart, because if you were as smart as you are doing here you would not have time to deal with the forums, because you really all be millionaires, right? ... If we go forward you are sure all full loaded of ETH coins right? hope so, bescouse you are so smart and because your mind even go beyond your own. Hm it looks like you also missed this coin. Stop spread negativism for any thing in your life. If you do not have to say anything good rather be wisely silent .. Everybody of you explain just your opinion. Each individual should decide for themselves how to become a millionaire.

Nice to see another smart guy on forum!
You are 100% right!
Soon i will be a milionar and gone from forum soon!!!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:12:48 AM

The testing procedures of PoS are finished. Before the end of the month, the new wallets will be released.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 05:48:50 AM

The testing procedures of PoS are finished. Before the end of the month, the new wallets will be released.

Great! Amaizing! Any other good vip news for us? 👍🏼😜🍾

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

1.7. Is coming, is it smart to buy back some amount of this shitcoin and make a quick profit?
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 03:12:47 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 04:29:48 PM by Cryptotraider16

1.7. Is coming, is it smart to buy back some amount of this shitcoin and make a quick profit?

Yes now is time friend....👍🏼 but anyway you can wait its happen first so you will believe!
I am sure some videos will br posted! Me and my friend who hold a lot will make some videos! His stock will bring him nice day leocoin ammount ...
Lets wait 14 days... Hope this time last 14 days after long wait! But everything happen with rision! Yesturday something happen in crypto world! 😎😱
Lets go LEOcoin! I am sure leocoin will be listed on www.bloombit.net exchange after new pos wallet will be reliesed!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:12:56 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 08:28:59 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

On DAO and the crypto-idealism that the LEOcoin Foundation shares …

The attack on DAO was an attack on online democracy and a test. It shows, that a**holes are a part of democracy and that a mere logical way of making decisions does propose that logic is sufficient to run a democratic society. It is my feeling that it is not.

Thus, democracy, whether in DAO or elsewhere, is a concept that is not perfect. But as Taleb says: “the anti-fragile gets better”. Which means, that logic is still a good mechanism to improve on life - and democracy; perhaps the best we have. But still …

Meanwhile, the DAO attacker remains unknown. We can only speculate about the motives, but anyone as good, to understand how to do the hack, would also know that the adventure would most certainly end with not getting the stolen-money, because of the possibility of forking within the 27-day escrow period. And, because some zealous blockchain-fundamentalist will sue any attacker, trying to get this person or group convicted and thrown in jail, the question remains: shall we ever find out who did this? If not, we shall also not know if the attacker is a thief, or just a provoker, wishing to make a point.

It still could be greed, of course. Or a truly powerful entity that hates the blockchain concepts and/or democracy. But it could as easily be a game, playing with holes in the 'laws' of DAO contract democracy. Or a game on the exchanges, as the real money was to be earned with insider knowledge. Imagine to sell all your ETH - like I wanted to do on Thursday - while knowing you could buy them back with a 50%-or-so discount two days later ... (This is why the clairvoyant are so rich Wink)

The cyber-terror of the DAO-attack shows that the anarchism of the crypto-world and their idealism in making virtual democracies both deliver a message: a) that we have sufficient genius to change the world – if we want. And, b) that, whatever new world order we create, we still are sluicing 'virtues' during the transition from old to new: both virtues of hope and deceit. We can rewrite the blockchain and fork in an alternative DAO universe, but we cannot rewrite human nature (yet).

So what do I think? Initially I was inclined to say: either a young punk, showing a smart-ass side, or an incumbent from the financial world, destroying what they fear and parasitizing on the world of digital currencies by applying one of their notorious ‘exchange-robberies-by-insider-information’. But, now re-reading this, it is probably too idealistic and too black-and-white. It would not be a petty thief, wouldn't it? Not caring about Proof-of-Work invested, not caring about hopes and savings invested or the thrilling possibilities of the DAO and Ethereum, but caring only about cashing in?

That would be sorry indeed, but seen the speculative motivations of many in the world of digital cash, this would still be the most likely candidate. And in that universe, they can have my vote; it is a 'nay'.

(This is my private opinion and written in a personal capacity)

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
nasirkhalid

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:41:06 AM

On DAO and the crypto-idealism that the LEOcoin Foundation shares …

The attack on DAO was an attack on online democracy and a test. It shows, that a**holes are a part of democracy and that a mere logical way of making decisions does propose that logic is sufficient to run a democratic society. It is my feeling that it is not.

Thus, democracy, whether in DAO or elsewhere, is a concept that is not perfect. But as Taleb says: “the anti-fragile gets better”. Which means, that logic is still a good mechanism to improve on life - and democracy; perhaps the best we have. But still …

Meanwhile, the DAO attacker remains unknown. We can only speculate about the motives, but anyone as good, to understand how to do the hack, would also know that the adventure would most certainly end with not getting the stolen-money, because of the possibility of forking within the 27-day escrow period. And, because some zealous blockchain-fundamentalist will sue any attacker, trying to get this person or group convicted and thrown in jail, the question remains: shall we ever find out who did this? If not, we shall also not know if the attacker is a thief, or just a provoker, wishing to make a point.

It still could be greed, of course. Or a truly powerful entity that hates the blockchain concepts and/or democracy. But it could as easily be a game, playing with holes in the 'laws' of DAO contract democracy. Or a game on the exchanges, as the real money was to be earned with insider knowledge. Imagine to sell all your ETH - like I wanted to do on Thursday - while knowing you could buy them back with a 50%-or-so discount two days later ... (This is why the clairvoyant are so rich Wink)

The cyber-terror of the DAO-attack shows that the anarchism of the crypto-world and their idealism in making virtual democracies both deliver a message: a) that we have sufficient genius to change the world – if we want. And, b) that, whatever new world order we create, we still are sluicing 'virtues' during the transition from old to new: both virtues of hope and deceit. We can rewrite the blockchain and fork in an alternative DAO universe, but we cannot rewrite human nature (yet).

So what do I think? Initially I was inclined to say: either a young punk, showing a smart-ass side, or an incumbent from the financial world, destroying what they fear and parasitizing on the world of digital currencies by applying one of their notorious ‘exchange-robberies-by-insider-information’. But, now re-reading this, it is probably too idealistic and too black-and-white. It would not be a petty thief, wouldn't it? Not caring about Proof-of-Work invested, not caring about hopes and savings invested or the thrilling possibilities of the DAO and Ethereum, but caring only about cashing in?

That would be sorry indeed, but seen the speculative motivations of many in the world of digital cash, this would still be the most likely candidate. And in that universe, they can have my vote; it is a 'nay'.

(This is my private opinion and written in a personal capacity)

hello
i put up a withdrawal of BTC on leoxchange and it has been more than 2 days i have not received my BTC
i also contacted support but no avail? please help!
i really need to sell my btc while price is stable !!! please process my withdrawal!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: