June 27, 2024, 10:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:30:12 PM

Whatever happens im glad we've got a proper dev on board that at least seems dedicated in making some change with droidz. Good work
Good DEVs are hard to find  Wink

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:25:19 AM

Yes good dev are very hard to find, i agree we can do a swap but first contact the exchanges.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:37:28 AM

Yes good dev are very hard to find, i agree we can do a swap but first contact the exchanges.
I think it is better to vote first, so that the DEV has a better case to present to the exchanges if we face any opposition. Remember, we have a GOOD REASON to want a coin swap.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:14:19 AM

I think it is better to vote first, so that the DEV has a better case to present to the exchanges if we face any opposition. Remember, we have a GOOD REASON to want a coin swap.

a happy new year to all ...

2016 is a year of change - and a big changes at that ...

there are many things that will happen - and many that wont ...

im always grateful for what i have - no matter how little it may be ... and we should all be grateful that not only talented devs may be around - but also ones with vision and forward thinking ... this may the opinion some of us have - maybe not ...

there are many opinions on the direction that drz should take - and this can be left for next year ... Wink ...

in a world full of seperatism - its nice to know that some of us still believe in teamwork and togetherness ... coalition means many things - not just 'working' together ...

i wish all a happy new year - and to njoi the people around you ... be grateful and happy - as best as we can be ...

looking forward to massive new year ...

#crysx

gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:58:26 AM

i agree , as long as the swap is smooth, will 2000 + drz be enough for run a masternode ?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:02:05 PM

i agree , as long as the swap is smooth, will 2000 + drz be enough for run a masternode ?
We need more positive votes, so that the DEV can get things done. The cryptocoin community is becoming too Negative.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 12:18:52 PM

We need more positive votes, so that the DEV can get things done. The cryptocoin community is becoming too Negative.

its NOT negativity mate ... its a matter of recourse ...

a hardfork is one thing - where new features and a divergent blockchain BUT using the same wallet.dat files and addresses ...

a completely new coin with new features that will REPLACE the current coin ( on the basis of a swapover ) is a different animal altogether ... it is NEVER as simple as just making a new coin - and backing the perceived 'value' of a coin by replacing them 1 : 1 with the new coin ...

it requires agreement AND arrangement from ALL facets of the community ... from community members to follow the coin swapping ( and on time - even if they miss it ) - to the exchanges that NEED to agree that they will honor the existence of the 'new' coin ... rather than just a wallet update ( with a hardfork ) ...

im all for the forward thinking and progressive 'team' ... but to create something that exists currently and then pose the question - rather than the other way round? ...

if WE are ALL to have a successful future with this - i totally agree that there needs to be innovation and progression in the development of the code and functionality of the wallet ... but NOT at the expense of the community that is deeply involved in not only the investment - but also the future of the coin ...

if there is a guaranteed way to make this a smooth transition - i would be more malleable towards this ... but as it stands - its a makeshift way of moving away from the old - to bring in the new ... and try and pull the established community with it ...

the exchanges are an important part of the decision here - but not the only one ... the exchanges and all that are attached ( or rely ) on the exchanges will be affected by this changeover ... regardless of how much the core dev does and improves ... and admittedly - he is doing a great job ... but i honestly believe this idea will bring some real negativity to the coin and the community ...

but - that is my view and thoughts ... no one elses ...

so my new years is almost here - an hour and a half away - so i will probably not post after this for the next day or so ...

but i will be back in full swing after the first week of january - jan7 - and will be popping in and out during the next week also ...

have a great POSITIVE new year guys ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT A TALENTED DEVELOPER IS EVEN COMING FORWARD TO ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS COIN.

HE WANTS TO DO A COIN SWAP SO THAT HE CAN ADD CERTAIN FEATURES, THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO ADD WITHOUT A SWAP.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:48:10 PM

WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT A TALENTED DEVELOPER IS EVEN COMING FORWARD TO ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS COIN.

HE WANTS TO DO A COIN SWAP SO THAT HE CAN ADD CERTAIN FEATURES, THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO ADD WITHOUT A SWAP.
let's swap then, if development can bring more features and support by community, why are you asking for it? Just do it!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:01:41 PM

The problem with the poll is we are going to be getting people who have no interest in the coin voting no. Probably best bet is new coin but its not my call.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:05:39 PM

The problem with the poll is we are going to be getting people who have no interest in the coin voting no. Probably best bet is new coin but its not my call.
15 votes don't make a decision

I know why your pray will never be answered!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:15:40 PM

15 votes don't make a decision
Too much negativity in the votes.

Negative votes are coming from people who never lifted a finger to attempt to progress this coin. People do not know how hard it is to get a steady Developer.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:50:40 PM

let's swap then, if development can bring more features and support by community, why are you asking for it? Just do it!
The Developer wants to be democratic, he wants public opinion before he proceeds.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:55:47 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 03:45:28 PM by GREEDYJOHN

People out there do not really appreciate the effort of a Developer.

An ICO scammer is readily accepted, but somebody who offers you solutions for free is treated negatively.

When will people WAKE UP?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:02:48 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 03:52:45 PM by GREEDYJOHN

WISHING EVERYBODY A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DROIDZ NEW YEAR

DROIDZ @ RIZING
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:19:29 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DROIDZ @ RIZING

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 01:05:28 AM

People out there do not really appreciate the effort of a Developer.

An ICO scammer is readily accepted, but somebody who offers you solutions for free is treated negatively.

When will people WAKE UP?

really greedyjohn? ... really? ...

i understand how passionate you are ( along with those involved with the progress of the coin - including me ) - but really? ...

i just woke to all these messages on the thread - and realized ONE thing ... that is this is to move forward - AND - it is to be done well - it needs to be done with MINIMUM issue ...

i certainly DO know how hard it is to get a 'core dev' to work on a coin and devote their time and effort into it ... i KNOW this so much i took over one ...

im NOT opposing you or frazazel or any of the progressive ideas ... i state MY opinion - and the voice MY concerns in the best way i know how - by bringing forth MY voice into this matter ...

frazazel is one hell of a coder ... so are the others involved ... i would LURVE to have him / them involved with granite also - if there was a chance to be able to work WITH him / them ...

what you seem to miss here is simply this ... if these ideas are presented to the community - and they are rejected - then work will HAVE to continue the way it has been with the implementation of the 'new' code in the current code ...

if the ideas presented are accepted - then work can continue on the code that already exists - so no more 'new' work needs to be done ... and the coin swap idea can take place ... but that will mean a number of things need to be setup and changed and organized - including exchanges ...

what happens when 'new' things need to be implemented at a later date - say 7 months down the track? ... another coin with a another codebase? ...

im trying to be practical here and SOLIDIFY the ground that drz lives on - not shake it ...

but - is anyone listening to me? ... after all - these are just MY opinions - right? ...

im off to the beach if i get the chance ... i need a rest ...

great start to the new year - i hope this gets resolved soon ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:47:30 AM

I have seen a very successful coin swap in the past ....

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 09:53:22 AM

I have seen a very successful coin swap in the past ....

yes - agreed ... there have been ...

as long as the groundwork is in place - the coin swap should not be an issue ...

but like i mentioned earlier - there are MANY hurdles that is require some finite attention - including ( but not limited to ) exchanges not delisting the coin due to the introduction of the new coin ...

i will ask the question though - and would like a direct answer from frazazel as to why the this method would be a better way to go - rather that to 'upgrade' the current code to add the features ... is it the work involved? ... the base of the code being outdated? ... both? ...

if the coin swap is the best way to go with this - i think that all reasonable questions and doubts need to be addressed in a reasonably timely fashion and in a direct manner ...

this is a good community - and when the community is to be uprooted and replaced with the new - i believe that it best to know all the facts before something like this is undertaken ... moreso - it makes the community more at ease with the move if it is to go ahead - and covers ALL bases ...

playing the devils advocate is NOT why im here - but putting these question to rest would put ME more at ease with the new system ...

remember - i am only ONE member of the entire community ... im just a little more outspoken than some - and not as much as others Wink ...

#crysx

Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 01:56:13 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 02:40:56 PM by Frazazel

im NOT opposing you or frazazel or any of the progressive ideas ... i state MY opinion - and the voice MY concerns in the best way i know how - by bringing forth MY voice into this matter ...

frazazel is one hell of a coder ... so are the others involved ... i would LURVE to have him / them involved with granite also - if there was a chance to be able to work WITH him / them ...

what you seem to miss here is simply this ... if these ideas are presented to the community - and they are rejected - then work will HAVE to continue the way it has been with the implementation of the 'new' code in the current code ...

if the ideas presented are accepted - then work can continue on the code that already exists - so no more 'new' work needs to be done ... and the coin swap idea can take place ... but that will mean a number of things need to be setup and changed and organized - including exchanges ...

what happens when 'new' things need to be implemented at a later date - say 7 months down the track? ... another coin with a another codebase? ...

but - is anyone listening to me? ... after all - these are just MY opinions - right? ...

#crysx

And we welcome your opinion.  Grin all Criticism is good

We have not missed anything mate tho it may seem that way. If the Coin Swap fails to go ahead then we just scrap the new code we have now and re-beigin work on the current code to add them in it really is that simple. Tho it will take considerably longer this way.

This Change is More for us the Developers. We have been told by numerous people they would like to see masternodes in DRZ. Now the thing none of you all know is we have been working on implementing them since we joined Droidz. which is now towards the end of the old prev thread Wink

If we wish to add into the codebase of droidz in the future  we will never have to re-do a New coin again, if we do this swap.

Why?

because once the masternodes/darksend etc are implemented we then have the main features we want. Any other features we wish to add in then like for instance those Exchange Pages or say some games then we can theoretically just add them in without having any need to New this & new That all that would be required is an update Wink

So i will put this simply either way regardless of the Coin Swap Vote we will be adding in Masternodes & Darksend/InstantX.

If we go the Coin Swap route: The hardest trickiest bit is swapping over coins. But once done we have all features ready

If we dont go the Coin Swap Route, Then we will start work again and see how long it takes to accomplish

AND AGAIN we know how important an exchanges decision is when a swap is involved Wink

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: