June 27, 2024, 10:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:15:26 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 09:40:33 PM by drays

Has anyone got a sort guide?

As too, what I need to do to keep supporting Droidz?

As far as I remember, you're one of the biggest old supporters. Welcome back!

Not sure what you need to do to keep supporting Droidz (guess Fraz or GreedyJohn could tell more on this), but glad to see you here again.

... this space is not for rent ...
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

Sorry, I misread what you were saying.  I'm not well versed on the different OS's or Architectures yet.  I know the Rpi2 is ARM, but my logic was based off what you were saying:

* I believe the vast majority of Linux users use Ubuntu nowadays.
* but currently Ubuntu seems to the best and most mature option, especially taking into account the fact it runs well on ARM devices (like Raspberri PI2 or other ARM devices I use)
* BTW, I have compiled the new DRZ.V3 QT wallet on Ubuntu

That's how I came to think the wallet you compiled would run on my Rpi2.   Cheesy  Cheesy
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:34:28 PM

Sorry, I misread what you were saying.  I'm not well versed on the different OS's or Architectures yet.  I know the Rpi2 is ARM, but my logic was based off what you were saying:

* I believe the vast majority of Linux users use Ubuntu nowadays.
* but currently Ubuntu seems to the best and most mature option, especially taking into account the fact it runs well on ARM devices (like Raspberri PI2 or other ARM devices I use)
* BTW, I have compiled the new DRZ.V3 QT wallet on Ubuntu

That's how I came to think the wallet you compiled would run on my Rpi2.   Cheesy  Cheesy

I see Smiley It was easy to misinterpret, as I was not clear. Just edited the post added "x86/64-bit" part.
As for ARM, I can compile it in a week (if you don't do that sooner of course  Grin ).

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 10:56:38 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 11:10:26 PM by chrysophylax

wow ...

i sleep for one night and all this happens ( 2 pages worth ) ... hehehe ...

@drays ... i know ubuntu is the more widely used now - and also know that these things in the code are required ...

BUT - the fact that centos IS the os thats being used AND that without redhat based compilation will mean that users and redhat professionals will be REQUIRED to move to a debian based os is not a good thing ... the wider the distribution - the better ...

btw - kudos on the compilation ... as ive mentioned earlier - on ubuntu - it does have a more mature openssl implementation that redhat based systems due to the thickheadedness ( yes - i made that word up ) of redhat legal team ... so under ubuntu ( or almost any debian based os ) it is a more straightforward compile ...

that is not what my issue is ... redhat is STILL the number one os used in corporates and businesses worldwide - which means if a compiled system runs in it - there will be a much wider use than 'just' the crypto and 'hobby' users ... and that is more the goal of the larger picture ...

you have done an awesome job though with the debian compile - dynamic build im guessing? ... is it os / gcc specific if that is the case? ...

and tanx so much for sharing the code changes - but the paths are only a part of the issue in redhat based systems unfortunately mate ...

which does frustrate me ... a little ... :| ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:42:05 PM

wow ...

@drays ... i know ubuntu is the more widely used now - and also know that these things in the code are required ...

BUT - the fact that centos IS the os thats being used AND that without redhat based compilation will mean that users and redhat professionals will be REQUIRED to move to a debian based os is not a good thing ... the wider the distribution - the better ...

btw - kudos on the compilation ... as ive mentioned earlier - on ubuntu - it does have a more mature openssl implementation that redhat based systems due to the thickheadedness ( yes - i made that word up ) of redhat legal team ... so under ubuntu ( or almost any debian based os ) it is a more straightforward compile ...

that is not what my issue is ... redhat is STILL the number one os used in corporates and businesses worldwide - which means if a compiled system runs in it - there will be a much wider use than 'just' the crypto and 'hobby' users ... and that is more the goal of the larger picture ...

you have done an awesome job though with the debian compile - dynamic build im guessing? ... is it os / gcc specific if that is the case? ...

and tanx so much for sharing the code changes - but the paths are only a part of the issue in redhat based systems unfortunately mate ...

#crysx

Sure, Redhat/Centos version will be much more tricky to build. Centos conservativeness (or thickheadedness, as you say it Smiley ), is a nice thing in general, as it keeps things stable, but also often annoying. Corporate business world prefer stability over everything, so it the behaviour of Centos developers, I guess.

And yes, I linked it dynamically (to make the executable smaller sized), so there might be OS or system libs issues (no gcc specific issue possible there though), but lets see what people say: if anyone complains, we could build the big fat static version Grin

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 11:56:27 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 10:44:28 AM by chrysophylax

wow ...

#crysx

Sure, Redhat/Centos version will be much more tricky to build. Centos conservativeness (or thickheadedness, as you say it Smiley ), is a nice thing in general, as it keeps things stable, but also often annoying. Corporate business world prefer stability over everything, so it the behaviour of Centos developers, I guess.

And yes, I linked it dynamically (to make the executable smaller sized), so there might be OS or system libs issues (no gcc specific issue possible there though), but lets see what people say: if anyone complains, we could build the big fat static version Grin

hehehe ...

stability is one thing ... thickheadedness or pigheadedness is more that go with this ...

as much as i 'know' and like rhel based systems - it does get very frustrating ... and i dont 'know' debian as well as i should - which really does need to be a learning curve i need to climb eventually ...

dynamic version is still good ( as you know ) for those that share similar systems - so those people shouldnt have an issue ...

a static version - a nice FAT one - is all i build for the daemons - as its so portable to all the vps systems in the granite ecosystem ... me likey Wink ...

so when i can build this code in the fedora 23 x64 world - ill start on the daemon ( which WILL be static ) - and the seeds will be active once again on the 'new' network ...

Code:
drz-seed1.granitecoin.com
drz-seed2.granitecoin.com
drz-seed3.granitecoin.com

will be active on the old blockchain for the time being and will be converted soon after the daemon is successfully compiled ...

the qt compile is another animal altogether ... will work more on that tonight ...

tanx again mate ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:56:25 AM

Looks like Jessie is ready for the Pi and included in Raspbian... Reformatting the SD card and going to give it a shot!
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:38:04 AM

how many flavours of linux is it worth supporting? and is it possible for one version to support many flavours?

i've only compiled on debian/ubuntu so am curious what the differences are for the different versions.
and i've only bothered with dynamic compiles as i only use the one OS over a few different boxes/vps's's

--

in relation to the swap?
yobit and c-cex will handle swapping their coins? so sending to them is a simple way to swap??

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:19:02 AM

how many flavours of linux is it worth supporting? and is it possible for one version to support many flavours?

i've only compiled on debian/ubuntu so am curious what the differences are for the different versions.
and i've only bothered with dynamic compiles as i only use the one OS over a few different boxes/vps's's

--

in relation to the swap?
yobit and c-cex will handle swapping their coins? so sending to them is a simple way to swap??

It could be a good idea to move coins to exchanges, just before the swap.

I hope that Fraz makes a public announcement before the swap (when the exchanges agree), so that we all have an opportunity to move our coins to CCEX or YOBIT, just before the swap.

As caution, whenever I move coins to any address, I check that I have copied the correct address using this method:

# initially move a very small amount of coins to designated address, like 10 - 20 DRZ

# copy and past the receiving address into the block explorer and wait for the transaction to be confirmed, this could take a few minutes or even an hour.

# confirm that the initial small deposit is received at your exchange wallet AND that the transaction is also confirmed on the blockchain, BEFORE SENDING THE FULL AMOUNT to exchange address.

NEVER SEND ALL OF YOUR COINS IN A SINGLE TRANSACTION. You need to confirm that you have copied the correct address before you send the full amount.

Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:54:39 AM

Linux(ubuntu), Windows & Mac wallets for Droidz V3 Coalition Blaze are all Now on the OP above the old 2.4 one's as we still need them until the swap is done. Its getting Close

Issue's Connecting. Then Follow.

Create a file called droidz.conf
inside paste the following

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=YOUR USER NAME HERE
rpcpassword=YOUR PASSWORD HERE
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=92.233.105.4
addnode=52.24.29.59

Save the file as droidz.conf make sure the extension at the end is .conf not .txt
Then place it inside AppData/Roaming/Droidz2 Windows and Inside the folder called ./droidz2 on Linux
Then Re Open wallet and you should be good to go

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:42:26 PM

i just bought more coins from bittrex so i can run a masternode when its out, does withdrawal from bittrex take a while ? seems too long

Bittrex should be next to instant withdrawals, are you sure you accepted the confirmation email after making the withdrawal? i had a similar issue where it was taking over a day and only then did i realise i hadnt checked my emails and the verification was the problem,

After i accepted it ,it came through in a matter of minutes, also did a withdraw yesterday and was as good as instant.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:21:20 PM

i just bought more coins from bittrex so i can run a masternode when its out, does withdrawal from bittrex take a while ? seems too long

Bittrex should be next to instant withdrawals, are you sure you accepted the confirmation email after making the withdrawal? i had a similar issue where it was taking over a day and only then did i realise i hadnt checked my emails and the verification was the problem,

After i accepted it ,it came through in a matter of minutes, also did a withdraw yesterday and was as good as instant.
Withdrawal times vary, it takes a bit longer if the address has never been used on the network

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:25:34 PM

Hey All,

Figured i'd just chime in here.  I have been talking to a few folks from this thread and to Frazazel directly.

First off I want to address a comment made.  Yes we "big enough to play by our own rules" but I never want that to be a negative factor.  We rely on the community as much as it relies on us.  That is why we have built policies over the last 2 years to ensure that we are as fair as we can to everyone.  I have 2 other swaps in my queue in the next couple months, both of which we have charged a fee to perform.  It would be unfair for us to treat this one any differently as much as I'd like to help.

Secondly, I think you guys have everything you need to do this swap if CCEX and Yobit are on board.  I'm happy to close the market and leave the wallet open until the swap completes.  At that time, we can see how the swap went and clear balances to take the new wallet if it makes sense.

I don't want us to be a blocker in your swap so i'm trying to provide as much information as i can.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:43:23 PM

it's a deal then, is ccex ok with the swap?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:45:29 PM

it's a deal then, is ccex ok with the swap?
We are waiting for Frazalel to post confirmation on this thread.

MrZ28s

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:43:48 PM

I'm about to build for the Rpi2. Anything I need to know? (By no means am I an expert) Do I need to use that qmake use_upnp=1 command to help with the master node, or will that not make a difference?

Also, in some of the other wallets that were built, once I launch them the wallet is bigger than the screen. Anyone know how to fix that prior to build?

Thanks!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:15:22 AM

Hey All,

Figured i'd just chime in here.  I have been talking to a few folks from this thread and to Frazazel directly.

First off I want to address a comment made.  Yes we "big enough to play by our own rules" but I never want that to be a negative factor.  We rely on the community as much as it relies on us.  That is why we have built policies over the last 2 years to ensure that we are as fair as we can to everyone.  I have 2 other swaps in my queue in the next couple months, both of which we have charged a fee to perform.  It would be unfair for us to treat this one any differently as much as I'd like to help.

Secondly, I think you guys have everything you need to do this swap if CCEX and Yobit are on board.  I'm happy to close the market and leave the wallet open until the swap completes.  At that time, we can see how the swap went and clear balances to take the new wallet if it makes sense.

I don't want us to be a blocker in your swap so i'm trying to provide as much information as i can.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

hi richie ...

i never meant it to be a full negative connotation towards you or the platform ...

i say what i see - and you need to remember how granite was treated when when i was just taking over the coin in its early days - and the lack of communication i have had from bittrex in recent times ( last 2 months ) with the request for a relist of granite due to the work that i had put in the last few months - and the huge amount of work / changes ill be putting into granite in the coming months ... i have still yet to hear from you regarding this ...

i state what i have experienced and nothing more ...

i DO believe you are big enough to make your own rules - as there are no 'standard universal' rules governing your policies ( or restrictions with coins ) and in crypto in general ... unlike the government rules which we all are required to abide by in the 'real' world - with 'real' world consequences ...

so in that context - i stick by what i have said ... and state categorically that is was NOT in a negative connotation - but stated facts ...

droidz itself has undergone a huge transformation - and as such - really does require the help of large exchanges such as bittrex ( of which your are part owner ) ... i dont really know the full extent of the conversation with you and the 'others' here - but the cooperation of one of the largest exchanges in the crypto world would mean MUCH less effort for the holders of droidz and the entire droidz community in general ... once again though - you are big enough to make your own rules - and no one can force this upon you ( not that anyone wants to force it anyway ) ...

so we rely on your compassion - time - and effort - that could be required for you to cooperate in this sense ... and if you dont - then it really is your decision ( hence the 'your own rules' comment ) ...

just like the 'fairness' that you showed to granite when i was taking over the coin two years ago - i hope you have a little more compassion and help for droidz than you did for granite and myself at the time of real need ... considering droidz at the moment is abundantly larger than granite was back then ...

tanx for chiming in - and tanx for your time out to comment here mate ...

#crysx

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:06:53 AM

Hey All,

Figured i'd just chime in here.  I have been talking to a few folks from this thread and to Frazazel directly.

First off I want to address a comment made.  Yes we "big enough to play by our own rules" but I never want that to be a negative factor.  We rely on the community as much as it relies on us.  That is why we have built policies over the last 2 years to ensure that we are as fair as we can to everyone.  I have 2 other swaps in my queue in the next couple months, both of which we have charged a fee to perform.  It would be unfair for us to treat this one any differently as much as I'd like to help.

Secondly, I think you guys have everything you need to do this swap if CCEX and Yobit are on board.  I'm happy to close the market and leave the wallet open until the swap completes.  At that time, we can see how the swap went and clear balances to take the new wallet if it makes sense.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

hi richie ...

i never meant it to be a full negative connotation towards you or the platform ...

i say what i see - and you need to remember how granite was treated when when i was just taking over the coin in its early days - and the lack of communication i have had from bittrex in recent times ( last 2 months ) with the request for a relist of granite due to the work that i had put in the last few months - and the huge amount of work / changes ill be putting into granite in the coming months ... i have still yet to hear from you regarding this ...

i DO believe you are big enough to make your own rules - as there are no 'standard universal' rules governing your policies ( or restrictions with coins ) and in crypto in general ... unlike the government rules which we all are required to abide by in the 'real' world - with 'real' world consequences ...

so in that context - i stick by what i have said ... and state categorically that is was NOT in a negative connotation - but stated facts ...

droidz itself has undergone a huge transformation - and as such - really does require the help of large exchanges such as bittrex ( of which your are part owner ) ... i dont really know the full extent of the conversation with you and the 'others' here - but the cooperation of one of the largest exchanges in the crypto world would mean MUCH less effort for the holders of droidz and the entire droidz community in general ... once again though - you are big enough to make your own rules - and no one can force this upon you ( not that anyone wants to force it anyway ) ...

so we rely on your compassion - time - and effort - that could be required for you to cooperate in this sense ... and if you dont - then it really is your decision ( hence the 'your own rules' comment ) ...

just like the 'fairness' that you showed to granite when i was taking over the coin two years ago - i hope you have a little more compassion and help for droidz than you did for granite and myself at the time of real need ... considering droidz at the moment is abundantly larger than granite was back then ...

#crysx

Yeah i get it.. and sorry, i didn't mean to imply you were being negative towards us... I just don't want people to think we think we are in a position to do whatever we wanted because of our position.  That is not how we view it at all. 

And it's only been 35 days since your granite ticket;  its in my queue and it is the holiday season Wink

R

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:30:26 AM

Hey All,

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

hi richie ...

#crysx

Yeah i get it.. and sorry, i didn't mean to imply you were being negative towards us... I just don't want people to think we think we are in a position to do whatever we wanted because of our position.  That is not how we view it at all. 

And it's only been 35 days since your granite ticket;  its in my queue and it is the holiday season Wink

R

hahaha ...

a little over a month ... hahaha ...

damn - you MUST be busy Wink ...

i had my 5 days holiday for new years - and had to cut that short now also ... so i KNOW how you feel mate ...

in any case - if there is a way you could get through the work in a day - i know you would ...

there is NO animosity towards you or bittrex AT ALL ... i just point out the facts of what need to be done - as opposed to the history of what WAS done ... maybe its my nostalgia getting the best of me ...

either way richie - the easier this goes through - the better ... and i know that means a lot more work on your end - but there are MANY of the drz community that use bittrex - and that would just make it VERY easy to swap when the time comes ...

as for granite - well ... there are MAJOR plans - and some already in the process and started ...

tanx again for your reply richie ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:48:43 PM

Weeked starts NOW  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: