May 07, 2024, 03:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:42:03 PM

how to transfer DRZ on bittrex to Droidz V3?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:52:41 PM

Withdraw your coins, then wait for DEVs to arrange a coin swap. Coins at BITTREX need to be withdrawn and swapped, before they can be used with Droidz-V3. We are waiting for soopy and the other technical members of this thread to agree on the correct swap procedure.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:54:57 PM

Please withdraw all your Droidz coins from BITTREX before 12 February. This is now the DRZ-OLD, and BITTREX wants to delist this old chain, so that they might be able to list Droidz-V3 in the future.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

A Swap Function Enabled Wallet is Ready.

* It will block-out All Clients in the DROIDZ-V2 running Version 2.4 (OLD DROIDZ CLIENT) , so this is a mandatory update. (Mainly as this is the only Client having the swap function activated and to generalize a single client for Droidz-V2 for the moment)

* I will list out on how to use this feature once this proposal is approved by the community.

* The C-CEX Droidz-V2 wallet will need to be dealt with. I'm still awaiting a word from them , and I suggest you talk to them too , they can themselves burn the coins as they have a copy of the wallet.dat that was given to Developer , therefore those coins are still on the same wallet and not moved elsewhere.

* I'm looking forward to get this swap going and get everyone on a single blockchain.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:55:43 AM

We are waiting for Chrysx and the other Technical members. Lets give them a couple of hours

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:00:04 AM

* It will block-out All Clients in the DROIDZ-V2 running Version 2.4 (OLD DROIDZ CLIENT) , so this is a mandatory update. (Mainly as this is the only Client having the swap function activated and to generalize a single client for Droidz-V2 for the moment)

* I will list out on how to use this feature once this proposal is approved by the community.

* The C-CEX Droidz-V2 wallet will need to be dealt with. I'm still awaiting a word from them , and I suggest you talk to them too , they can themselves burn the coins as they have a copy of the wallet.dat that was given to Developer , therefore those coins are still on the same wallet and not moved elsewhere.

* I'm looking forward to get this swap going and get everyone on a single blockchain.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Very good progress so far. My coin still on bittrex anyway. So i don't have to download the V3 wallet, and just wait until this wallet released, i'm i right?

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:53:57 AM

This is so stressful! Only good news Soopy delivers.
I don't know i'm tired from all this..When this will be finished?
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:14:52 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Very good progress so far. My coin still on bittrex anyway. So i don't have to download the V3 wallet, and just wait until this wallet released, i'm i right?

i had installed wallet v 2.4 and withdrew coins from bittrex - it tooks one day for installing and full syncronization before sending coins. I would advise you not to pull to the last moment
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:46:17 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

You need to sync your DRZ-OLD wallet (version 2.4), and then withdraw your coins from BITTREX immediately.

Deadline to withdraw your coins from BITTREX is 12th February, but you need to remove your coins before that date to avoid complications with time zones.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 11:45:00 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

nice ...

is the wallet working with the swap internally soopy? ... or do we still need to get the olddrz into the old wallet - then swap them with us? ...

im fine with it if that what it does internally ...

as for ccex - they need to pass the old wallet to us - and destroy the wallet they have ... then we can decide what needs o be done and HOW these coins can be burned in a trusted and transparent way ...

if we leave it to ccex - we cannot be guaranteed anything unless we have control of the wallet - this will save the community from worrying about where the coins are and how we are disposing of them ...

bittrex locked coins NEED to be moved - and into the old wallet also ...

so if this new wallet will accept the old coins AND automatically convert them to newdrz coins as an autoconversion internally - then you have just saved the day soopy ...

if it doesnt - then what exactly does it do? ... and we will need to revert back to withdrawing into the olddrz wallet then convert another way ...

whichever way this goes - its progressing ... and if the wallet does the autoconversion - you have my vote mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 11:45:35 AM

We are waiting for Chrysx and the other Technical members. Lets give them a couple of hours

much appreciated greedyjohn ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:02:54 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Its great to see such progress SoopY. I would second the question from #crysx - some info on the proposed swap process would be much appreciated.

Also, if possible, it would be preferable not no make this update block all previous clients - mainly not to run into new problems with Bittrex.. Or at least - get their approval and make sure they will update it promptly.

... this space is not for rent ...
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:27:31 PM

I'm still awaiting a word from them

Not sure how you wait a word from me if You didn't request it. I'm available. PM me here, or open ticket on exchange.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:35:06 PM

Not sure how you wait a word from me if You didn't request it. I'm available. PM me here, or open ticket on exchange.
All we need is evidence that the DRZ-OLD wallet.dat is destroyed, or at least that the addresses are rendered useless, so that the DRZ-OLD in those addresses do not cause any harm in the future.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:45:47 PM

All we need is evidence that the DRZ-OLD wallet.dat is destroyed, or at least that the addresses are rendered useless, so that the DRZ-OLD in those addresses do not cause any harm in the future.

not requested? ...

maybe a small oversight on soopys part - afterall he IS flatout with coding this - and a few other coins ...

would there be any way of defining what 'destroyed' means? ...

i imagined we would have a copy of the wallet.dat to secure it - and that you destroyed the copy you have of the olddrz - and possibly replaced it with the newdrz wallet ... if you are willing to do so - of course ...

as for the proof - that is almost impossible other than to take your word as an honorable operator that you no longer have the old wallet and have no copies of it anywhere once you deem it destroyed ...

let us know ...

and tanx ...

#crysx

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:38:03 PM

Hello!

My skype: "UNQUOTED" You can find me there almost all the time.

Hi Mate,

I did not mean to come to you in an offending manner.  I was waiting to hear from you , that's all and did not send you messages over and over again asking you the same thing , as I know how busy you might be , as running an exchange of that caliber is not an easy task. Hope you understand.

I'm quoting my PM for reference purposes. Smiley

I have also added you on skype to discuss this matter further more , please accept my request.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Dear Admin,

Hope you are doing fine and great.

I would like to first thank you for your kind patience and support during the hard and dark times for DROIDZ and mostly putting up with the complicated issues it is currently dealing with , appreciate it very much in everyway on behalf of the community.

Due to the current situation at the DROIDZ fronts , I was requested to provide expert opinion on the current turn of events post-swap issues by the previous DEV and after that I was requested by the community to act as the Consulting Developer and assist them with the rebuilding , which is why I have contacted to your prestigious establishment the same.

I was informed by the community that the C-CEX wallet.dat which the previous developer was given to be burned and the coins ending up on Bittrex , have still more coins left and poses a threat to the next step of the swap by letting it in control of someone else other than you and it would be lovely if you can assist and work with us in burning them and getting rid of the current threat towards it.

I really appreciate your kind support and assistance in achieving this and deeply apologize on behalf of the community for the complications caused upto now and looking forward to work with you as the current consulting developer of DROIDZ as well as a responsible and a contributing individual in the Crypto World.

Looking towards hearing your kind thoughts with regards to the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: It would be lovely if you can do the burn process yourself and inform the community of the same.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:46:31 PM

Good work soopy.

Soon, all of us will be in agreement. I am talking about you, chrysx, Drays, bumbacoin, CCEX, BITTREX, myself and the others.

We still welcome the previous DEV, Frazalel, Klaasje and others. We still have work to do here.

oskirgr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:24:05 PM

Hi!!
I have some DRZ in bittrex,
If I read it correctly , we must download the wallet 2.4 and withdraw the old-drz from bittrex to this wallet , making the change to drz 3.0 and then have to wait for developers or withdraw the coins from 2.4 to v.3??
Thx
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:20:40 PM

Hi!!
I have some DRZ in bittrex,
If I read it correctly , we must download the wallet 2.4 and withdraw the old-drz from bittrex to this wallet , making the change to drz 3.0 and then have to wait for developers or withdraw the coins from 2.4 to v.3??
Thx
You download v2.4, then you withdraw your BITTREX coins to this wallet. Leave these coins in your wallet.

You swap your DRZ v2.4 to DRZ-V3.0 when soopy makes the announcement to start the swap process

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:16:32 AM

swap wallet sounds good,

it sounds like you should withdraw from trex as soon as possible, probalby dont stake.
when soopy will release a new wallet .. at this point old 2.4 wallets staking may fork.

ideally you should be able to use the new soopy wallet without having to resync from scratch, but if there is a 2.4 fork then maybe you will.

to prevent any worry of fork, you could probably withdraw to the 2.4 wallet, then just leave it switched off until the new wallet arrives, then it will sync from where you left off.

although, you should probably prevent all de wallets from staking.
the diff will probably drop, and when you turn on your new wallet to swap, the coins may have gotten old enough to stake almost immediately and then you will have to wait for them to become available again.

---
to prevent your wallet from staking add this line to your droidz.conf
staking=0

---
i just sent yobit a list of d3 nodes, seems they didnt have any :p

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: