May 12, 2024, 12:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:42:41 PM

I am monitoring this thread. Also holding some "old" DRZ in cold storage.

Just a Question: Do you really trust a DRZ V3 Wallet from a dev that scammed DRZ? Who knows there is no backdoor or whatever? Did anybody went through his new code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:36:57 PM

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your kind words of affection and support , appreciate it very much and means a lot to me hearing that you guys love my work and are part of NAV too. Smiley Thank you.

I'm pleased to present you with a comprehensive report of the entire scenario from my point of view from what I read through the thread and will present you with a few avenues that we can walk through to finally rectify the issues on behalf of the community and what we can actually do to give back life to DRZ.

First of all I would like to state that sadly DRZ is currently in quite a messy situation which you would already know , but I would also like to state that there's hope in getting back up.

Let's talk about what has happened.

1. DRZ was taken over by 3 developers of 1 gave up right from the begining , 2nd one put out an update and went missing and 3rd came a bit more far and seems to be having issues of his own too I believe.

2. Swap process was initiated by the 3rd Developer who took over DRZ and first phase of it was completed , which being the swapping of coins at the exchanges , which was successful where C-Cex and Yobit recieved coins from the new blockchain and client but it was all successful upto a point where C-Cex old DRZ wallet with the coins was directly given to the Dev to be burnt by himself but something has occurred at this point and these coins ended up on Bittrex , where the market was still open for OLD-DRZ and someone dumped the coins and made away with a few bitcoins , anyhow while all this was happening Yobit has Burned the coins themselves and I believe there was an address on the thread to support this.

3. The developer has close to over 1 million coins with him from the new blockchain and client.

4. Developer has not been seen online for the past 2 weeks or so.

5. Currently though I would prefer the markets at C-Cex and Yobit Frozen as there is a possibility of the new coins being dumped as we do not know for a fact who currently have these and poses a risk.

Problems Identified
----------------------

1. OLD-DRZ dump on Bittrex

2. New Coins held with the developer

3. Loss of trust in DRZ and its future being questionable

4. Presence of FUD and comments by the original DRZ developer who comes around every once in a while and tries to fail any efforts put into this coin to revive it.

What can we actually do.
----------------------------

1. The old DRZ dump has already happened and the culprit has run away with BTC , so there are new people holding DRZ and they will need to be swapped to the new ones.

2. The above cannot be currently achieved as the developer holds the balance coins for the swap of user balances of individual holders.

3. Currently there is no excess DRZ-OLD coins in circulation , the circulation is the same , I believe this was a concern of the community and I would like to put it to rest , the number of DRZ coins on OLD and New Chains should match and neither of them should be in excess.

4. There is a certainly a need for a name change and restructuring of the coin.

My Suggestions
------------------

1. Re-name of DRZ and full restructuring of the Coin.

2. OLD-DRZ dump can be resolved with a blockchain rollback but I believe this is quite useless at this point as the culprit has already run away with the bitcoins and people will be at a loss.

3. The NEW-DRZ coins left with the developer needs to be dealt with and the same amount of coins will need to mined again.

4. Let's get to work shall we?

Please correct me if I am wrong and please put your thoughts on the table and discuss the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Dont forget people with old drz coins (like myself Cool) i own some thousends of those coins...  i was to late for the swap.

CryptoMaik ✔
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 04:42:11 PM

I might be wrong but i dont know if thge old coins are going to work in with the new ones now since that means there will be more of the new coins than there should be since the already swapped old coins were sold again.

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:57:38 PM

I might be wrong but i dont know if thge old coins are going to work in with the new ones now since that means there will be more of the new coins than there should be since the already swapped old coins were sold again.

The V3 has to die in my opinion . Only one coin can survive. Like soopy wrote it would be a possibility to rollback the chain, but in every case people will loose the invested money after whatever will happen.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:12:39 PM

I think that we can create more DRZ-V3 to match the excess DRZ-OLD in circulation.

I need to talk with soopy and the other technical people of this thread.

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:17:27 PM

I think that we can create more DRZ-V3 to match the excess DRZ-OLD in circulation.

Surely if the previous dev still has any old drz left then he will absolutely flood the market oncce he converts them to the new drz? i dont see how this can work without seriously devaluing the coin?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:09:25 PM

Surely if the previous dev still has any old drz left then he will absolutely flood the market oncce he converts them to the new drz? i dont see how this can work without seriously devaluing the coin?

I think that we can swap the remaining DRZ-V3, then see how many DRZ-OLD that we have left

I feel that after this, that all the DRZ-V3 and all the leftover DRZ-OLD can be swapped to a new coin.

Basically, we could have just over 7m of a new coin, using this method.

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:34:40 PM

I think that we can swap the remaining DRZ-V3, then see how many DRZ-OLD that we have left

I feel that after this, that all the DRZ-V3 and all the leftover DRZ-OLD can be swapped to a new coin.

But if the old dev still has unsold old coins then he could potentially crash the market once the new coins are created since he may still be in control of a large amount of unswapped old coins? Surely this would be potentially catastrophic for drz or whatever it is decided to rename it.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:51:48 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 01:47:11 AM by drays

But if the old dev still has unsold old coins then he could potentially crash the market once the new coins are created since he may still be in control of a large amount of unswapped old coins? Surely this would be potentially catastrophic for drz or whatever it is decided to rename it.

Technically it could be possible to detect all the wallets which received coins from C-Cex wallet after the swap. All those addresses could be banned in new version of 2.4 wallet, so no transaction from/to them could be possible.

The only issue with this approach is the Bittrex (whose behavior is completely unhelpful in this case, unfortunately). The coins which have passed through their wallets, are somewhat "mixed", so nobody (except Bittrex itself) could tell whether they come from a account who has actually bought the coins, or from an account of the dumper.

If Bittrex could at least ban/close the DRZ account of the dumper, to prevent him withdrawing the unsold coins, then this could solve the problem to some extend. However I really doubt they actually did that, due to their so called "ethical" approach.

-----------------
EDIT: according to this message from Richie:
We suspended and locked the account as soon as someone notified us.

the offenders account is/was locked. Not sure it remains locked, and not sure what Bittrex will do with the coins on that account. We should ensure at least the DRZ balance of that account is locked forever! If someone could contact Bittrex and make sure the acount stays locked, that would mean we can safely assume the offender could not swap the remainder of C-Cex coins and dump them again.

... this space is not for rent ...
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

Technically it could be possible to detect all the wallets which received coins from C-Cex wallet after the swap. All those addresses could be banned in new version of 2.4 wallet, so no transaction from/to them could be possible.

The only issue with this approach is the Bittrex (whose behavior is completely unhelpful in this case, unfortunately). The coins which have passed through their wallets, are somewhat "mixed", so nobody (except Bittrex itself) could tell whether they come from a account who has actually bought the coins, or from an account of the dumper.

If Bittrex could at least ban/close the DRZ account of the dumper, to prevent him withdrawing the unsold coins, then this could solve the problem to some extend. However I am pretty sure they did not do that, according to their "ethical" (read "criminal-supporting") approach.

It seems like all this mess could have been avoided had bittrex just participated like the other exchanges were happy to do, that way a dump could have never happened. Either way i suppose we are stuck with it now. Hopefully the wallets can be detected like you say, at least it would clean up some of the mess.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:58:23 AM

I MUST CONFESS THAT THE REMAINING DROIDZ-V3 ARE IN SAFE HANDS - THEY ARE WITH ME  Wink

The DEV sent them to me just before he vanished. I have not had any contact with the DEV after this, which was on 19th January.

The DEV was a friend of Frazalel, so he used Frazalel's account to create this thread and to post updates. The DEV did it this way, because he was shy of the public, he wanted to work without public pressure that CORE Developers usually face - the endless PMs and constant criticism.

The DEV told me that he was hacked by Frazalel. Frazalel changed the password of this forum after committing the theft, so that the DEV couldn't access this thread. This is why we have no more updates from Frazalel.

I asked BITTREX to disable Droidz immediately after he told me about the theft, but we were not fast enough to stop the thief from selling the coins, even though Richie eventually froze his account.

To solve our current problems, I suggest that we swap the remaining Droidz-V3, while we send the swapped DRZ-OLD to a burn address IN FULL VIEW OF THE PUBLIC. After this, we need to try to include the excess DRZ-OLD into the new coin.

The excess coins came from CCEX = approximately 2m DRZ- OLD

Total DRZ-OLD = PREVIOUS TOTAL + CCEX SWAP = 5.18m + 2m = 7.18m (approximately)
TOTAL DRZ-V3 = 5.5m

Excess DRZ-OLD = TOTAL DRZ-OLD - TOTAL DRZ-V3 = 7.18m - 5.5M = 1.68m DRZ-OLD (APPROXIMATELY)

We will have approximately 1.68m - 1.7m DRZ-OLD to deal with after the initial swap is complete (all things being equal)

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:06:55 AM

there could be a careful juggle. with a hardfork to create new coins (and enable masternodes as meant to be)

we need a hardfork to enable masternodes as required,
it might be easier just to generate another 1.7 million coins (or however many) whilst doing this
rather than creating a whole new chain.

then a 1:1 swap could take place

a question is whether there are still drz1 addresses that should be barred from the swap process ?

edit..
i believe it is possible to do a name rebrand and keep the same chain?

i'm thinking this way will reduce work for the exchanges and overall reduce need for a larger swap.
so tis simpler than doing another full swap to a new coin

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:13:52 AM

whilst the chains do have the same amount of coins,

the dump of drz1 effectively did create a higher coin count as those coins were already swapped, so will need to be swapped again.
so they count for x2.

any furuther swap to a new chain, will need to count drz1 AND drz2

also there does seem to be 300k? still in c=cex wallet.
i asked c-cex for the .dat but they suggested i ask the dev :p
i replied but havent heard back.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:17:33 AM

I am glad to see Soopy on board with this coin!

I own a few DRZ-OLD (v2) so I support any solution that allows me to swap those coins for whatever is the new DRZ.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 05:15:45 AM

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and overview.

So I take that the remaining coins from the swap , the same coins allocated for userbase swaps is currently in safe hands with GREEDYJOHN, which is lovely news and gives a sense of security.

The issue at hand is the C-Cex old chain coins being out in the market and that being needed swapped , indeed there will be an excess of OLD-DROIDZ as these coins were already swapped on behalf of C-CEX but ended bu in the market again , I' m sorry I missed this point.

So what I propose are as follows.

1. A complete name change.

2. Re-mine 1.7 million DROIDZ-V3 or equal to cover for the new OLD-DRZ holders from Bittrex. - This is possible.

3. A Hardfork will be required for the same as well as change the Masternode creation amount.

4. I will create an easier way for the individual coin swaps so that people themselves can do it and get their new DRZ coins instantly.

5. We can stick with the current chain without issues , I will run a code analysis on the core code to see if there's anything that we would need to be concerned of & there was the option of another swap lol which create a whole never level of craziness and honestly I do not want the community to go through a stressing period as well as for the exchanges , so we will stick with the current chain if the community agrees to it.

6. A POW mining period of a few blocks will be enabled so that we re-mine the 1.7 million DROIDZ I will let you know how this happens.

A new wallet update can be prepared over the weekend and Swaps starting from Monday.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:07:58 AM

Hi All,

4. I will create an easier way for the individual coin swaps so that people themselves can do it and get their new DRZ coins instantly.

ok, i'm in! I bought some DRZ v 2.4 before huge dump and withdrew them from bittrex to wallet. So i'd like to convert them, just keep us informed
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:07:18 PM

Hi All,

ok, i'm in! I bought some DRZ v 2.4 before huge dump and withdrew them from bittrex to wallet. So i'd like to convert them, just keep us informed

The same goes for me, i`m waiting for a way to convert them.
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:01:00 PM

Hi All,

The same goes for me, i`m waiting for a way to convert them.
+1 Me too!
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:19:01 PM

I was looking into the old DRZ blockchain transactions and have noticed one thing:

except for the main series of transactions of the stolen coins from C-Cex wallet at Jan 15 to Bittrex deposit address "64MQK84f8gp8MEzxbdMebWJhpKRist7XK2", there was one more transaction of 380,000 DRZ from C-Cex wallet to the Bittrex wallet "6DBowxNZQSLcgs9pU5F6ymv1JgfrWdfeG8". It was done on "2016-01-13 19:41:50", see transaction "9fa7c08eaf7f06c211d1acf0190778b6187876b21ccead1a2a0bf2723e3dafdb" (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/tx.dws?478254.htm).

I was curious whether this transaction was legal (done before C-Cex closed withdrawals and handed the wallet.dat to DRZ Dev/Frazazel), or it was a illegal transaction done by the thief after the wallet was passed to the DRZ Dev.

I asked Yuri from C-Cex to let me know the exact time when the wallet was passed to the DRZ Dev, and got this from him - this was copied from skype:

[12.01.2016 19:46:36] live:frazazel_1: oh sorry yes i have downloaded it

My TZ is UTC+02:00

This means the wallet.dat was passed before the transaction, and it proves the transaction was done by the thief.

I just asked Richie from Bittrex to see if it is possible to lock that account too. Lets see what he thinks. In case if that account did not dump his coins yet, we could save another 380,000 stolen coins rfom being swapped twice.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:31:58 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 08:16:33 PM by drays

So what I propose are as follows.

1. A complete name change.

2. Re-mine 1.7 million DROIDZ-V3 or equal to cover for the new OLD-DRZ holders from Bittrex. - This is possible.

3. A Hardfork will be required for the same as well as change the Masternode creation amount.

5. We can stick with the current chain without issues , I will run a code analysis on the core code to see if there's anything that we would need to be concerned of & there was the option of another swap lol which create a whole never level of craziness and honestly I do not want the community to go through a stressing period as well as for the exchanges , so we will stick with the current chain if the community agrees to it.

6. A POW mining period of a few blocks will be enabled so that we re-mine the 1.7 million DROIDZ I will let you know how this happens.

A new wallet update can be prepared over the weekend and Swaps starting from Monday.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

That's a good plan. To minimize further mess, we need to stick with the DRZv3 blockchain. Old chain is compromised, dropped by exchanges, has some coins already burned, so it makes absolutely no sense to switch back to that). Creating even newer DRZv4 chain, and making another swap is also non viable option, as the community does not need another unnecessary stress. So lets go with DRZv3!! It has many nice things integrated already, what refers to possible backdoor, there is no such danger. After all if the Dev had malicious backdoor in the wallet, he would not dump the old DRZ coins and so put the future profit to risk.

I have one question to SoopY though: could you please make some kind of swap procedure, which prevents the stolen coins from C-Cex wallet being converted? I understand we cannot ban C-Cex coins which have passed through Bittrex wallets, but we can ban regular addresses which have coins originated from C-Cex wallet after "12.01.2016 19:46:36" (see my message above). This will decrease the impact of the theft on the new DRZ supply. Does it sound like something possible to do?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: