July 06, 2024, 03:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:56:21 PM

I've lost the DRZ in bittrex, is this nonsense?
This is the notice I see at BITTREX, under Status/Dashboard ( help > site status > Status Dashboard > DRZ )

This is the old DRZ. Please withdraw to a your 2.4 immediately. Wallet will be removed on 2/12

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:19:34 PM

EVERYBODY IS INVITED TO VOICE HIS OR HER OPINION, JUST AS CHRYSOPHYLAX DID

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:27:02 PM

hey man! i was shocked two days ago with same shit! But i found, that DRZ coins just does't simply ceased to appear in wallet page - you need to enter letters "DRZ" MANUALLY in the right side of page. I think Bittrex do it very cleverly - inexperienced users will lose money, as they didn't know, that DRZ are on wallet all this time. And i think, Bittrex can sell coins somewhere, and not destroy them. It's not first time when i found this shit
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:34:32 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 11:25:13 AM by drays

hey man! i was shocked two days ago with same shit! But i found, that DRZ coins just does't simply ceased to appear in wallet page - you need to enter letters "DRZ" MANUALLY in the right side of page. I think Bittrex do it very cleverly - inexperienced users will lose money, as they didn't know, that DRZ are on wallet all this time. And i think, Bittrex can sell coins somewhere, and not destroy them. It's not first time when i found this shit

Thanks for letting us know this!

Not sure why Bittrex does that, however I don't think Bittrex have any plans of selling those coins. You don;t have to like them, and yes, they are unresponsive (I am still waiting for any answer from Richie to my message, of course, he is so busy...), arrogant and unfortunately not supportive, however they are not thieves, that is for sure. They will be requested to burn the coins after they close the wallet.

And here we need to warn everybody: make sure you remove the coins from Bittrex by Feb 12, otherwise you will most definitely lose them! Please inform everybody you know has DRZ, to withdraw them soon. We don't need people losing their funds.

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:54:06 AM

Bittrex is Delisting DRZ-OLD on 12 February.

Check wallet status - they want everybody to withdraw coins.

This means that the swap must occur outside the exchanges, possibly using an escrow member.

Remember that I still hold 1.38m unswapped DRZ-V3.

We need to involve the thread members, so that we can properly calculate how may DRZ-OLD are currently in circulation. This equals all the coins, excluding the Yobit burnt coins:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drzold/#!rich

5,173,163 DRZOLD -1,883,797.0 DRZOLD = 3,289,366 DRZOLD = 3.3m DRZOLD

DROIDZ-V3 to be created = 3.3m - 1.38m = 1.92m

Lets all challenge this calculation

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 09:14:59 AM

I'm setting up a Development FUND to help support the upcoming expenses for the website and the efforts.

DRZ - 2Pjx725q7eFdWCNutPQ5sCE1kNofG5756J

BTC - 16xbLFX3nk2ULhKNu5PMCRB636DVdSXxvL

Please contribute as you can.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Addresses corrected.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 09:15:46 AM

Droidz 3.0.0 Windows Wallet Recompiled , due to unavailability on the OP.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r18sk1pi5pcrd8n/Droidz%203.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:08:17 AM

should make a new thread soon?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 04:13:50 AM

should make a new thread soon?

would be no need if frazazel would show up and hand over the details ... he can pm me if he likes ...

im collating ALL the things that need to be done for drz at the moment - and will be organizing for the main players here to have access to these profiles ... IF we can get them of course ...

if there is a new thread to be had - we need to be careful that it doesnt go into the hands of someone other than the core people of droidz ... its becoming an absolute joke the amount of times we have moved with this - and ill consolidate it all for the core team ...

we need to stabilize the core team first - then organize what needs to be done after that ...

soopy is a great dev - but he is over committing himself to many coins ... which is fine if he can keep up ... but lack of communication is key to the demise of ANY coin ...

we are all still in negotiations with one another - and the previous core dev has NOT abandoned the coin - he just needed a break from what ive been told ...

we need to hear from you soopy as to what your intention is - and whether you can actually commit your time and effort to the droidz project ... if so - i will personally setup a system for just that ... it will be done so that its on secured servers and NOT accessible by anyone else other than the core team ...

now we just need to finalize the core team and the roles that need to be set ...

if anyone doesnt agree with this - then voice your opinions AND your ideas ...

if you can contribute in some way - then voice it and this will be taken into account when all this gets setup ...

i need a 'show of hands' for support - or for against this suggestion ...

tanx ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:20:00 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 08:07:27 PM by drays

@crysx: what you tell sounds right. But I am not sure which suggestion you specifically mean..?

If the suggestion is to make this coin a team-developed one, then I am perfectly agree. Projects developed by a group are more stable, just because everything is not tied to one single person who can disappear at any moment, leaving the rest wandering what to do next.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:44:23 PM

@crysx: what you tell sounds right. But I am not sure which suggestion you specifically mean..?

If the suggestion is to make this coin a "team" developed one, then I am perfectly agree. Projects developed by a group are more stable, just because everything is not tied one single person who can disappear at any moment, leaving the rest wandering what to do next.
I AGREE.

Technical members of this thread need to team together, to reach a agreement , concerning the future of Droidz.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:53:18 PM

What we have here to choose exactly?
Who will be new project leader and members of team?
Core developer SoopY ?
Team leader GREEDYJOHN (And will be good to open new tread)

You can rent this space
BAGGYJOHN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:31:52 AM

Core developer SoopY ?

This project is over, guys. They killed it many times. Another "takeover" is a time loss!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:06:43 AM

Core developer SoopY ?

This project is over, guys. They killed it many times. Another "takeover" is a time loss!
Why are you people so interested in destroying a project that is none of your business?

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:36:36 AM

I agree this project should be developed by a group it is more stable, single person can disappear at any moment.
gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:03:00 PM

i support the revival of this coin !
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:12:54 PM

Let's try again we have nothing to lose now!
It is on life support right now, and we can euthanize it if we decide.
Who know maybe we will finally succeed this time?!
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:59:45 PM

Thanks for letting us know this!

Not sure why Bittrex does that, however I don't think Bittrex have any plans of selling those coins. You don;t have to like them, and yes, they are unresponsive (I am still waiting for any answer from Richie to my message, of course, he is so busy...), arrogant and unfortunately not supportive, however they are not thieves, that is for sure. They will be requested to burn the coins after they close the wallet.

And here we need to warn everybody: make sure you remove the coins from Bittrex by Feb 12, otherwise you will most definitely lose them! Please inform everybody you know has DRZ, to withdraw them soon. We don't need people losing their funds.

@Jazzycrypt

Im not sure what you're talking about?  Its listed just like every other coin.  Are you sure you aren't hiding zero balances or your sort order isn't messed up?  Please open a support ticket with screenshot if you still have issues.  No coins/wallets are hidden.

@drays

Its neither arrogant nor non supportive.  We've made our statement and we are not getting involved anymore.  We have done our investigations and done what is within our policies.  I'm not going to confirm or deny any information requested.  That isn't how we operate.

thanks,
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:25:56 PM

@drays

Its neither arrogant nor non supportive.  We've made our statement and we are not getting involved anymore.  We have done our investigations and done what is within our policies.  I'm not going to confirm or deny any information requested.  That isn't how we operate.

thanks,
richie

I did not request any information in my last PM to you, I just have informed you about another Bittrex account with stolen coins, and asked whether it would be possible to block that account so the thief cannot withdraw coins and swap them. Did not get any answer though, neither "yes, thanks for info, we will do whatever possible to prevent thief profiting using stolen funds", nor "no, please do not bother us with unneeded information, it is not in our policies to prevent theft or punish thieves". Did you even notice that PM?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

@drays

Its neither arrogant nor non supportive.  We've made our statement and we are not getting involved anymore.  We have done our investigations and done what is within our policies.  I'm not going to confirm or deny any information requested.  That isn't how we operate.

thanks,
richie

I did not request any information in my last PM to you, I just have informed you about another Bittrex account with stolen coins, and asked whether it would be possible to block that account so the thief cannot withdraw coins and swap them. Did not get any answer though, neither "yes, thanks for info, we will do whatever possible to prevent thief profiting using stolen funds", nor "no, please do not bother us with unneeded information, it is not in our policies to prevent theft or punish thieves". Did you even notice that PM?
I hope that you sent Richie a PM, so that he understands what you mean. I tried my best to tell him, but it seems that they are more interested in protecting the interests and INTEGRITY of BITTREX, than the integrity of Droidz.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: