May 08, 2024, 03:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 02:05:10 PM

I have seen a very successful coin swap in the past ....

i will ask the question though - and would like a direct answer from frazazel as to why the this method would be a better way to go - rather that to 'upgrade' the current code to add the features ... is it the work involved? ... the base of the code being outdated? ... both? ...

#crysx

As it stands at the moment this is why i Feel the swap is better.

1. We already have the wallet built and code Ready
2. We have the Funds Mined already for the Swap
3. The Swap coin has Masternodes/Darksend Implemented
4. We know that users of droidz want these features
5. We can add to the new code with ease due to no faffing with Masternodes/Darksend
6. We get new exposure and more coming in

So to me that is a very good point instead of.

1. We stick to old code and work on Masternodes/Darksend (Could Take Months)
2. We will be still stuck with no new exposure as nothing has changed.
3. The Market will probably drop down more due to our time being so focused on adding the said Features

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:36:57 PM

i will ask the question though - and would like a direct answer from frazazel as to why the this method would be a better way to go - rather that to 'upgrade' the current code to add the features ... is it the work involved? ... the base of the code being outdated? ... both? ...

#crysx

5. We can add to the new code with ease due to no faffing with Masternodes/Darksend

3. The Market will probably drop down more due to our time being so focused on adding the said Features

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 09:39:59 PM

#crysx

simply put - its easier to scrap the old code - and implement a new coin with all the new code ( rebased on the dash code im guessing - due to the darksend / masternode features - though im only guessing as i have yet to see the code ) and start over ...

the new features of the new coin will be a massive bonus - but the dropping of exchanges wont be so good ...

admittedly - some very good points mate ... when will we know whether the exchanges will accept / reject the proposal? ... any indication? ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:28:46 PM

Exchanges will not be dropped, we have a good argument to present to exchanges, especially BITTREX.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 10:50:48 PM

Exchanges will not be dropped, we have a good argument to present to exchanges, especially BITTREX.

i know there is a good argument ...

but they treat it as a separate coin - especially bittrex ... so any outcome yet mate? ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:19:16 PM

but they treat it as a separate coin - especially bittrex ... so any outcome yet mate? ...

#crysx
That will be a separate issue once voting is concluded. Fraz should sort this out.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 11:28:44 PM

#crysx
That will be a separate issue once voting is concluded. Fraz should sort this out.

voting? ... o ok ...

tanx greedyjohn ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:49:05 PM

#crysx

Nope, this is not a separate issue. I personally didn't vote yet, as without the answer from Bittrex the voting has no sense: without that answer voters have no idea on viability and implications on the chosen vote. So I am sure we need answer from exchange first. Maybe there is no problem, but we have to check first.
Also please lets not talk about negativity or positivity, thats too complex discussion. Too much negativity may stop the things from moving, too much positivity may bring awful results. Both approaches have their merits, and both should be balanced. Things should be moved forward, but in a right way, and this is what we are discussing now.

Except that point, there is few others I want to make:
1. Many thanks to Frazazel for explaining his point (and manu thanks to crysx for asking and voicing his concerns! Smiley). I believe good explanation is a key to common agreement.

2. A simple vote may be a wrong way to get the public opinion. Unfortunately DRZ have some enemies (like the old DEV), who could just want to sabotage things by voting with all his shill accounts (and I believe he did so already). So it could make sense to make the vote open (post votes in thread), and accept votes only from proven members of this community (people with Member status at least + who has some posts in ANY DRZ thread before). Just a suggestion though, I believe Dev has to make the decision. Too much democracy is not always a good thing... IMHO Smiley

3. As to me, swap is acceptable and probably is the better option for the coin now (taking into account explanations from Frazazel). But please - answer from exchanges (aka Bittrex) should come first!

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:05:27 AM

I feel that Fraz wants to get the voting sorted first, before approaching exchanges. He needs our approval first.

It would be useless for Fraz to sort out the exchanges, only for it to be voted against by the community.

Things are in the right order  Cheesy

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:13:06 AM

BITTREX is an obstacle that can be sorted after the vote.

BITTREX is not an impossible obstacle  Wink

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:16:15 AM

I feel that Fraz wants to get the voting sorted first, before approaching exchanges. He needs our approval first.

It would be useless for Fraz to sort out the exchanges, only for it to be voted against by the community.

Things are in the right order  Cheesy

Well, our opinions are different on this topic.

But sure, one can vote assuming the exchanges are ok. If they refuse to accept the swapped coin, I guess, we can vote again  Grin

I am voting for the swap. Lets do it, currently its practically the only real option to let development continue (it was not told that way, but its pretty much clear Smiley ). Lets get those new features and play with them a bit Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:23:18 AM

Things are in the right order  Cheesy

Well, our opinions are different on this topic.

But sure, one can vote assuming the exchanges are ok. If they refuse to accept the swapped coin, I guess, we can vote again  Grin

It is just similar to a case of a child asking to travel

The child must get permission from parents before booking a TAXI not after.

I mean that the child must get the approval of parents to go on a trip, before he bothers to book for a taxi. He cannot book for a taxi if he has not received permission from his parents.

In the same way, it is useless to make arrangements with bittrex  if we have not received approval from community

INFACT, COMMUNITY APPROVAL IS NECESSARY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT OUR CASE TO THE EXCHANGES  Cool

Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

We have sent 1 message so far and are about to also message richie on here to see if we can get a reponse for you all a bit faster. There maybe some lenghty discussions involved  Wink

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:58:50 PM

price is going really low, people is selling DRZ as hell, I put an order @290 while the price was 384 and got filled now, and it went even lower to 217!!!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:05:24 PM

price is going really low, people is selling DRZ as hell, I put an order @290 while the price was 384 and got filled now, and it went even lower to 217!!!
is it New Year panic?  Huh

BAGGYJOHN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:02:06 AM

is it New Year panic?  Huh

No, it's just a greedy dump Wink
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:52:29 AM

is it New Year panic?  Huh

No, it's just a greedy dump Wink

People are dumping this coin that had an ICO price of 3700 sats.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:02:27 AM

So far YOBIT supports coin swap 100%

We are still in talks with BITTREX.

I just contacted CCEX on behalf of DEV.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:41:15 AM

Except that point, there is few others I want to make:
1. Many thanks to Frazazel for explaining his point (and manu thanks to crysx for asking and voicing his concerns! Smiley). I believe good explanation is a key to common agreement.

2. A simple vote may be a wrong way to get the public opinion. Unfortunately DRZ have some enemies (like the old DEV), who could just want to sabotage things by voting with all his shill accounts (and I believe he did so already). So it could make sense to make the vote open (post votes in thread), and accept votes only from proven members of this community (people with Member status at least + who has some posts in ANY DRZ thread before). Just a suggestion though, I believe Dev has to make the decision. Too much democracy is not always a good thing... IMHO Smiley
3. As to me, swap is acceptable and probably is the better option for the coin now (taking into account explanations from Frazazel). But please - answer from exchanges (aka Bittrex) should come first!

True, I believe that the old DRZ Dev is trying to ruin this coin with negative votes from shill accounts

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:23:34 PM

Poll results show that we all voted in favour of a coin swap  Cheesy

So far:

# YOBIT supports coin swap 100%

# CCEX supports coin swap 100%

# We are still in talks with BITTREX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: