April 26, 2024, 06:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:38:48 AM

makefile.unix:188: *** missing separator.  Stop.
fixed then >>
makefile.unix:195: *** missing separator.  Stop.
fixed then >>
makefile.unix:200: *** missing separator.  Stop.
etc..

this kept going for all indented lines until the end of the makefile :p
seems to be an issue with indented lines using space rather than tab i think.
fixed by deleting said spaces, and using tab instead.

Thats right, see this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292142.msg13455591#msg13455591.

I suppose Devs had "replace tabs with spaces" option set in their editor, so this caused the problem Smiley

Are you allowed to make commits to Github repository..? I never did that before, but can try if permissions allow...

fork the reop to your git - make changes - make a pull request and the dev will look over the request and merge it if needed ...

or he will make the necessary changes and delete the pull request ...

easy Smiley ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:41:23 AM

Its just "incredible" how this coin can still be selling at 6% of its original ICO price of 3700 sats, when DEV team is actively working hard to improve the coin  Huh

greedyjohn - this value is a 'market' value ... nothing more ...

what you value the coin is different to what others value a coin ...

developments are still being made - and im heading to the office now to bury myself in work for the next two days straight - to get a lot done ...

so patience mate ...

#crysx

gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:11:05 AM

i lost abit from the ico but bought more for the swap!, things look good with this swap
Frazazel (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:47:34 AM

fixed then >>
fixed then >>
etc..

Thats right, see this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292142.msg13455591#msg13455591.

I suppose Devs had "replace tabs with spaces" option set in their editor, so this caused the problem Smiley

Are you allowed to make commits to Github repository..? I never did that before, but can try if permissions allow...

Nope they are actually tabs mate for some reason github is not picking this up. We have gone through the whole file and replaced all apparent spaces to tabs and then re-committed to github but again Github recognises 0 difference in the file.

And anyone can make a commit if they/you wish  Wink I will happily accept it as long as it helps. (which in this case it will)

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

fixed then >>
fixed then >>
etc..

Nope they are actually tabs mate for some reason github is not picking this up. We have gone through the whole file and replaced all apparent spaces to tabs and then re-committed to github but again Github recognises 0 difference in the file.

And anyone can make a commit if they/you wish  Wink I will happily accept it as long as it helps. (which in this case it will)

i would do this now - but im SO behind with work here i just have to put that on the backburner for tomorrow possibly ...

frazazel ... what is the process so far with regards to the swap? ...

i havent heard anything regarding referred escrow ...

looks like a sleepless night for me tonight :| ...

#crysx

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:02:39 PM

i would do this now - but im SO behind with work here i just have to put that on the backburner for tomorrow possibly ...

#crysx

No worries mate  Wink

Yes sure, We are not starting the Escrow side of the swap until we have Completed the swap on the exchanges.

The reason for this is it will give all a bit extra time if they miss transferring to one of the exchanges and we are not rushing exchanges then either.

As soon as the Exchanges have swapped and removed the old droidz wallets we will then Initiate the Escrow Phase for everybody else who needs to swap.

We have asked both Yobit & C-Cex for the burn addresses of the droidz they swap, We will also be asking the escrow to burn all un swapped coins & to provide the address for that too.

Has that helped clear it up for you.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:07:57 PM

#crysx

No worries mate  Wink

Yes sure, We are not starting the Escrow side of the swap until we have Completed the swap on the exchanges.

The reason for this is it will give all a bit extra time if they miss transferring to one of the exchanges and we are not rushing exchanges then either.

As soon as the Exchanges have swapped and removed the old droidz wallets we will then Initiate the Escrow Phase for everybody else who needs to swap.

We have asked both Yobit & C-Cex for the burn addresses of the droidz they swap, We will also be asking the escrow to burn all un swapped coins & to provide the address for that too.

it has mate - tanx ...

ill try and get this compile done in the next few days - i am still having issues with the compile ...

ill have some time in the next few days to work on it ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:14:53 PM

#crysx

No worries mate  Wink

Great, that's the best tactics for the swap - first make swap on exchanges, then start the manual part for those who missed the first one - as it will create minimum amount of confusion (if at all), and create least amount of work for the escrow.

The only part not clear to me above - is the one in red... Did you mean "to burn all swapped coins" instead..?

... this space is not for rent ...
Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 04:42:51 PM

Great, that's the best tactics for the swap - first make swap on exchanges, then start the manual part for those who missed the first one - as it will create minimum amount of confusion (if at all), and create least amount of work for the escrow.

The only part not clear to me above - is the one in red... Did you mean "to burn all swapped coins" instead..?

Sorry for the confusion

by Un Swapped coins we mean the remainder of coins left as we mined extra on purpose so we have 0 issues swapping.
So there will be New Droidz-V3 Burnt too. The only way all those coins can be swapped is if the droidz what is running now gets to 5.5mil before the swap ends which we doubt will happen.

All the swapped DRZ will be burnt. We will also message bittrex the day the swap starts for them to remove the market so the old drz cannot be dumped using swapped coins.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:13:46 PM

If bittrex will not give any answer I will send my DRZ to yobit

I know why your pray will never be answered!
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 06:24:46 PM

By the sounds of what was said earlier when bittrex posted its pretty clear that they wont be taking part in doing the actual swap so i would send them to yobit at least untill the changeover has happened. Might be as well just leaving them their and doing your trading on it as well since they have gone to the extra effort.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:43:24 PM

By the sounds of what was said earlier when bittrex posted its pretty clear that they wont be taking part in doing the actual swap so i would send them to yobit at least untill the changeover has happened. Might be as well just leaving them their and doing your trading on it as well since they have gone to the extra effort.
after the mess ccex did with build I will use yobit for this operation, and btw I'm prefering yobit for trade

Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:33:12 PM

I've already have my coin on ccex, so I just have to wait

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:35:02 PM

And exchanges will do swap automatically?
And when will trades starts, immediately or after some time?
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:11:37 AM

Why aren't you going to follow the Transparent Coin Swap Guidelines?

This coin is now marked as a high risk scam coin.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:25:01 AM

So the point is bittrex wouldn`t do a swap and we need to sent our coins to yobit or c-cex, well i prefer yobit.
C-cex is pretty scamish for me in last couple of months.
Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 10:42:27 AM

Why aren't you going to follow the Transparent Coin Swap Guidelines?

This coin is now marked as a high risk scam coin.

What do you mean. We have been transparent and the start of the swap has not even started yet . We have our own way.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292142.msg13498227#msg13498227

So we are Scamming because Huh We took over droidz and bettered it. or because we said we would provide all burn addresses. Or because the escrow bit will be after the exchanges.

And where are you getting your guidelines from. As I was aware There is No Transparent Coin Swap Guidelines Crypto is not regulated so saying that just sounds bloody stupid. We need T&C's too ?

Frazazel (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 10:45:06 AM

So the point is bittrex wouldn`t do a swap and we need to sent our coins to yobit or c-cex, well i prefer yobit.
C-cex is pretty scamish for me in last couple of months.

Yes. Now bare with me here but why all this negativity towards C-Cex ? they have been the most co-operative Exchange so far even going so far as to be sitting up at 3am talking to me on skype. They have responded more etc then any other exchange we have been intouch with Yes incl Yobit

AND AGAIN THEY WILL BE PROVIDING BURN ADDRESSES

filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:28:37 PM

Its just "incredible" how this coin can still be selling at 6% of its original ICO price of 3700 sats, when DEV team is actively working hard to improve the coin  Huh

Many of the early users that bought at ICO price have dumped his DRZ times ago, in loss. IMHO this is why the DRZ price is still toooo low, although DEV team working hard to improve the coin.

Community and DEVs (already doing) need to push and support the coin in all direction, here on the official thread, on twitter and obliviously, with buy support on the exchanges.

Bitrated user: filippounits.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:29:55 PM

today is the day to be ready for the swap, later I will send my balance from trex to yobit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: