Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:57:11 AM

And what about something that i had read at adzcoindesk, that you will release marketplace like ebay and your own largest adzcoin mine.
If this is true then it will give more trust in this project and nobody would think it as a cheap scam  Cheesy

That's right it's only getting better and better. Smiley

We actually already have a Fiverr-like marketplace which we still need to rebrand, but is already working with ADZbuzzPay integrated. It's added in the partner sites.

I doubt there are a lot of coins that have a very active userbase, social media platform and their own payment processor. It just requires the ad server to increase revenue and the ADZbuzzer to do the marketing for the project and things will explode that's a certainty the way things are set up. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 05:14:16 AM

Jens fantastic update. Still reading it halfway and already have great hopes for this project

Just went ahead and bought tons of ADZ coins. Time to keep stacking and buying more upgrades  Smiley

Already have hundreds of thousands ADZ coins invested into the upgrades

Alright that's great. Smiley

Yeah just imagine where this will be going, yesterday just 5 million and now already 6.7 million ADZ in cashbacks!

Just wait until the ADZbuzzer gets released this will be huge!  Cheesy

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:32:57 AM

sir you aim to please us again with this magnificent opportunity

i can see you and devs working very hard to make life changing for every investor

sir jenss just a question about price fluctuation of adz. i dont understand how sometime adz high and then low quickly

is there way to keep ADZ steady at high value. early today i see ADZ was worth 9 cents and now 2 cents

how come price go low very fast ? in future when ADZ explode can we keep the value high forever and keep going higher without going low ever sir ?

and thank you for everything you and dev team
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 02:26:28 PM

i can see you and devs working very hard to make life changing for every investor

sir jenss just a question about price fluctuation of adz. i dont understand how sometime adz high and then low quickly

is there way to keep ADZ steady at high value. early today i see ADZ was worth 9 cents and now 2 cents

how come price go low very fast ? in future when ADZ explode can we keep the value high forever and keep going higher without going low ever sir ?

Thanks the whole deve team appreciates it; Smiley

And yeah that's something that will come in time, the way we have set things up there will be a "tipping point" where there will contantly be a higher demand for ADZ than there will be people willing to sell ADZ.

There are now nearly 7 million ADZ stored in cashbacks and this is just the beginning. Our ad server along with an auto exchange feature on ADZBuzz (which I haven't talked about but which is coming) and the constantly increasing upgrade sales ensure this moment is bound to comee sooner rather than later.

We can just keep working hard to make this happen, and as state in the latest blog post, I personally believe this moment wll come the moment we launch the ADZbuzzer (socal share feature for ADZbuzz) and contact millions of websites to have the ADZBuzzer added along the facebook and twitter share buttons. Smiley

So yeah just a little patience, everything will happen fast when things start exploding that's for sure!

All the best,
Jens

PS: read the latest blog post here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-will-the-adz-stored-in-cashbacks-make-adzcoin-the-number-1-coin-for-investors/

Join Buzzex.io
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:53:50 PM

And yeah that's something that will come in time, the way we have set things up there will be a "tipping point" where there will contantly be a higher demand for ADZ than there will be people willing to sell ADZ.

There are now nearly 7 million ADZ stored in cashbacks and this is just the beginning. Our ad server along with an auto exchange feature on ADZBuzz (which I haven't talked about but which is coming) and the constantly increasing upgrade sales ensure this moment is bound to comee sooner rather than later.

We can just keep working hard to make this happen, and as state in the latest blog post, I personally believe this moment wll come the moment we launch the ADZbuzzer (socal share feature for ADZbuzz) and contact millions of websites to have the ADZBuzzer added along the facebook and twitter share buttons. Smiley

So yeah just a little patience, everything will happen fast when things start exploding that's for sure!

All the best,
Jens

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-will-the-adz-stored-in-cashbacks-make-adzcoin-the-number-1-coin-for-investors/

By the way what about the roadmap to 10,000 upgraded members required to reach adz $2. How many have upgraded till now from previous 500  Roll Eyes
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 03:17:17 PM

All the best,
Jens

By the way what about the roadmap to 10,000 upgraded members required to reach adz $2. How many have upgraded till now from previous 500  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:46:38 PM

wow still moving forward jenss progressive and the coin needs maybe that's why its been pumping from yobit, is this a domino effect chain reaction of the success of this project and if i understand it correctly it is just a beginning the real project is yet to come right? good luck jenss impress us more with your unique ways of making internet profitable to us,.
imanadzguy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:41:05 AM

Hey Jens, just curious where you stand with crediting the SRS seed money? I think it was supposed to be credited to our accounts during the week of 6/28, but there has been no update or announcement and that was one month ago. Thanks.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 01:21:08 AM

Hey Jens, just curious where you stand with crediting the SRS seed money? I think it was supposed to be credited to our accounts during the week of 6/28, but there has been no update or announcement and that was one month ago. Thanks.

We're doing that on an individual basis, many people have scammed us and stole ours and other people's money. The people we don't know and are not active in our community will be asked to go through a thorough verification process before we ever send them our hard earned profits.

We are the one's who decide, and asking for money that'll come out of our own pocket (all money in processors has been refunded) is a red flag as those are the people that blatantly scammed us and we don't want to have anything to do with...

I'm sure anybody in his right mind understands this. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 01:26:01 AM

Just 23 more days before the referral contest ends!

Promote your ADZbuzz referral link and earn ADZcoins in the process and make a chance to win a Buzzer 1000 upgrade worth $1000!

Check The Referral Contest Here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=settings&tab2=referral-contest

Good luck to all. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 01:27:14 AM

Exactly Jens.

Looking at the stats now, it's nearly 7 million ADZ  Shocked once it reaches the supply there's no stopping ADZ exploding  Smiley

Oh and i've read the blog post. I've copied this catchy part from your post here which I've put in quotes

"At a certain point, there will be the moment that this concept becomes very clear to even amateur investors, and this will be the moment ADZcoin explodes in value and keeps on growing infinitely as more and more people discover our system and social media platform."

That's exactly right, and indeed a very good summary of what is inevitable to happen; Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:33:33 AM

congrats Jens!!!

although many people have doubts about you, and many others remain skeptical, you have shown that you do a real project and will change many lifes

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 02:20:06 PM

congrats Jens!!!

although many people have doubts about you, and many others remain skeptical, you have shown that you do a real project and will change many lifes

Thanks!

Yes that's right, we will indeed change many lives that's for sure and that is the goal, always was. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:11:39 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm glad to announce that we have added the lifelong traffic packages to the ADZbuzz platform.

You can check them here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages&tab2=order-traffic

This is one of the most amazing offers you'll ever come across as it'll allow you to advertise anything on our ADZbuzz platform for a one-time fee for life!

If you worry about the price increasing don't, get the packages now because they are:

-> Limited to the first 10K buyers
-> Price will increase when ADZ increase in value

To get more info make sure you read this topic in the ADZbuzz forum:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2345-adzbuzz-traffic-for-life-amazing-limited-offer-info-thread

This revenue of the offer will go straight to upgraded members in the form of cashbacks, and this runs into the millions of dollars!

The first version of the ADZbuzz ad server will be ready beginning next week so buyers can start adding ads from within their dashboard by then.

Our project is growing, a couple more features left before we introduce the ADZbuzzer and then it'll explode!

If you're not excited now you'll miss out, that's for sure. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

This is great.

I plan to buy myself one of those offers, because even though I am only promoting ADZbuzz now, that offer will definitely be worth it for when I find something else I want to promote.

It is such a good offer with so much future potential and benefits.

I am really excited with how things are moving along in the ADZ Project. I have no doubt that this coin would be worth so much.

It is just a matter of time.

Let the skeptics be skeptics and continue to pass over opportunities, and let us just focus on our goals without looking back.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:32:37 PM

Hi Everybody,

I'm glad to announce that we have added the lifelong traffic packages to the ADZbuzz platform.

You can check them here:

This is one of the most amazing offers you'll ever come across as it'll allow you to advertise anything on our ADZbuzz platform for a one-time fee for life!

If you worry about the price increasing don't, get the packages now because they are:

>>> http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/2345-adzbuzz-traffic-for-life-amazing-limited-offer-info-thread

This revenue of the offer will go straight to upgraded members in the form of cashbacks, and this runs into the millions of dollars!

The first version of the ADZbuzz ad server will be ready beginning next week so buyers can start adding ads from within their dashboard by then.

Our project is growing, a couple more features left before we introduce the ADZbuzzer and then it'll explode!

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Great  Grin Will this be initial version of adserver or complete version, and would whole development be over by the end of coming month and adbuzzer be also released  Roll Eyes
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:35:42 AM

hello sir thank you for everything. this is why i am buying as many cheap ADZ i can afford now. because this coin is going to go dollars and i won't get chance again

i have question about VIP offer. is VIP earnings working now for daily because i receive last earning only on 29th July and no VIP earning after that and i also think nobody else received VIP earnings after 29th

Maybe you can ask dev to fix this sir ?

thanks
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:23:31 AM

Hi Everybody,

You can check them here:

Have a great weekend!
Jens

Great  Grin Will this be initial version of adserver or complete version, and would whole development be over by the end of coming month and adbuzzer be also released  Roll Eyes

This is the first version and yes the ADZbuzzer will probably be released this month. Developing something like this can't be predicted, there's too many variables that can delay things, if you ever hire somebody to develop something you'll know what I mean. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:25:51 AM

This is great.

I plan to buy myself one of those offers, because even though I am only promoting ADZbuzz now, that offer will definitely be worth it for when I find something else I want to promote.

It is such a good offer with so much future potential and benefits.

I am really excited with how things are moving along in the ADZ Project. I have no doubt that this coin would be worth so much.

It is just a matter of time.

Let the skeptics be skeptics and continue to pass over opportunities, and let us just focus on our goals without looking back.

Yes and traffic for life alos means traffic in an ever-growing and ever improving advertising platform. The initial version will be nothing compared to the level of targeting and user-base we'll have a year from now. Smiley

We've said this many times already but the sky is really the limit, the moment the ADZbuzer is ready and thousands of bloggers and publishers start adding it to their site and even promoting it will prove that!

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:27:52 AM

hello sir thank you for everything. this is why i am buying as many cheap ADZ i can afford now. because this coin is going to go dollars and i won't get chance again

i have question about VIP offer. is VIP earnings working now for daily because i receive last earning only on 29th July and no VIP earning after that and i also think nobody else received VIP earnings after 29th

Maybe you can ask dev to fix this sir ?

thanks

Yes that's right get them ADZ before the ADZbuzzer launches that's a good idea. Smiley

And yeah We sent actually triple earnings today, if one day gets skipped you'll get double or even triple earnings the day after so no worries. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: