Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
cniem23

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:14:03 PM

Also for the VIP payments, if one day gets skipped you'll get double the next day so you don't need to comment about that here, this has been answered numerous time. Smiley

And yes just contact support here if you have questions: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

i tot some or few adverts start to rotate on adzbuzz this week?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 04:51:23 PM

Also for the VIP payments, if one day gets skipped you'll get double the next day so you don't need to comment about that here, this has been answered numerous time. Smiley

Yes we will soon itegrate an add spot on top of the timeline. Since we are building the ad server with scaling in mind the other ad spots will take some more time, but will be added asap too.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:05:53 PM

bought few of this coin on yobit and its been there for quite awhile, i never really see the coin's value go up even after all the promotion the team did. ain't that something to ponder again? you guys may wanna try newer things really. maybe adding smart contract feature?
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:06:35 PM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh

Yes most definately used for development and bounties mostly, we do have 5 people working with the project full-time so it's good we stll have the coins or we would have stopped adding new features long ago. Smiley

I'm positive though we will be able to expand the development team week after week so ADZbuzz can compete with the big social networks when we launch the final version.
How many coins have been given to the devs so far? And how many is left in the pot?
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:48:09 AM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh

Yes most definately used for development and bounties mostly, we do have 5 people working with the project full-time so it's good we stll have the coins or we would have stopped adding new features long ago. Smiley

I'm positive though we will be able to expand the development team week after week so ADZbuzz can compete with the big social networks when we launch the final version.
How many coins have been given to the devs so far? And how many is left in the pot?

You can't expect this coin to have high value in the future when the dev just give them away when users buy VIP packages which actually don't add some value to the coin itself. vip investors may have earned due to the rise of numbers of adz in their account but its value remains.
cniem23

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:58:56 AM

Yes we will soon itegrate an add spot on top of the timeline. Since we are building the ad server with scaling in mind the other ad spots will take some more time, but will be added asap too.

this project is great for sure..... i think your project will go viral fast if your team focus on features that will affect the price of your coin like the partnersites,adserver,promos and more bcoz the higher the value of the coin the many will adopt it and support it well its just my opinion  
that i notice for many coins that go viral
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:18:24 AM

bought few of this coin on yobit and its been there for quite awhile, i never really see the coin's value go up even after all the promotion the team did. ain't that something to ponder again? you guys may wanna try newer things really. maybe adding smart contract feature?

I suggest you do some reading on what the coin will do when the ADZbuzzer is ready, I think you'll be surpirsed about the potential.

The main promo's will come when our system is ready to go mainstream, here are the two groups of people we'll focus on in our promo's:

-> Web Publishers
The main purpose of ADZcoin is to help publishers add an extra income stream to their site. The other main benefit is that they will get a lot of free traffic when they add the ADZbuzzer to their site. In order for them to get that they can easily ask their audience to share their content on ADZbuzz which will cause a viral effect. Quality content will get more shares, more exposure on the ADZbuzz homepage and help publishers earn more.

-> Merchants
We will make it super easy for merchants to accept ADZcoin on ADZbuzz and sell products. They will be able to sell straight from the site with the click of a button! If people have ADZ in their wallet they can buy something with one click, which will increase conversions a lot.

Just think of the ADZbuzzer as a social share feature that drives more traffic to sites, but people adding it to their site will also get paid. That should give you an idea how fast ADZbuzz will grow. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:20:24 AM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh

Well over 10 million coins have been given away. Some millions more from the referral contest in the form of upgrae offers, here you can find more info:  https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=settings&tab2=referral-contest

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:23:42 AM

You can't expect this coin to have high value in the future when the dev just give them away when users buy VIP packages which actually don't add some value to the coin itself. vip investors may have earned due to the rise of numbers of adz in their account but its value remains.

Just read this: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually

It's basically inevitable that the coin value will go up. Right now it's a good thing for people who do their research that the value is still so low, you should understand that after reading this topic. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
coinblaster

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:24:55 AM

I suggest you do some reading on what the coin will do when the ADZbuzzer is ready, I think you'll be surpirsed about the potential.

The main promo's will come when our system is ready to go mainstream, here are the two groups of people we'll focus on in our promo's:

-> Web Publishers
The main purpose of ADZcoin is to help publishers add an extra income stream to their site. The other main benefit is that they will get a lot of free traffic when they add the ADZbuzzer to their site. In order for them to get that they can easily ask their audience to share their content on ADZbuzz which will cause a viral effect. Quality content will get more shares, more exposure on the ADZbuzz homepage and help publishers earn more.

-> Merchants
We will make it super easy for merchants to accept ADZcoin on ADZbuzz and sell products. They will be able to sell straight from the site with the click of a button! If people have ADZ in their wallet they can buy something with one click, which will increase conversions a lot.

Just think of the ADZbuzzer as a social share feature that drives more traffic to sites, but people adding it to their site will also get paid. That should give you an idea how fast ADZbuzz will grow. Smiley

Bonjour!
When will these merchants and publishers arrive in the thousands and bring their hoard of fan base, readers supporters and email newsletter subscribers, buyers?

and will adzcoin finally begin to see the light of day in terms of the coin value? how soon will it be?

i love how pokemon GO went crazy overnight! it would be definitely lovely to see massive early adoption here. with your ultra limited contacts, resources, can it be done?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:26:05 AM

this project is great for sure..... i think your project will go viral fast if your team focus on features that will affect the price of your coin like the partnersites,adserver,promos and more bcoz the higher the value of the coin the many will adopt it and support it well its just my opinion  
that i notice for many coins that go viral

That's right, and everything is in place to make it go viral once everything is ready. We come a long way already, will soon start serving our first ads and soon have precision about when exactly we'll launch the entire system, with the 3 timelines focusing on mainstream media and regular bloggers who will help ADZbuzz go viral.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 09:28:59 AM

-> Web Publishers

-> Merchants

Bonjour!
When will these merchants and publishers arrive in the thousands and bring their hoard of fan base, readers supporters and email newsletter subscribers, buyers?

and will adzcoin finally begin to see the light of day in terms of the coin value? how soon will it be?

i love how pokemon GO went crazy overnight! it would be definitely lovely to see massive early adoption here. with your ultra limited contacts, resources, can it be done?

I've said this many times already but here it is again:

When we launch the ADZbuzzer we will use Scrapebox or Ninjaoutreach etc. to contact millions of bloggers who will benefit from the ADZbuzzer. That's the moment you'll see thousands of articles about ADZbuzz which will create a viral storm that will attract millions of users to the site.

That is the moment you'll start seeing big movements. When this will be will become more clear on the next developers meeting, and i'll update the whole community when we have precision. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
coinblaster

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:58:11 AM

-> Web Publishers

-> Merchants

Bonjour!

I've said this many times already but here it is again:

When we launch the ADZbuzzer we will use Scrapebox or Ninjaoutreach etc. to contact millions of bloggers who will benefit from the ADZbuzzer. That's the moment you'll see thousands of articles about ADZbuzz which will create a viral storm that will attract millions of users to the site.

That is the moment you'll start seeing big movements. When this will be will become more clear on the next developers meeting, and i'll update the whole community when we have precision. Smiley

thanks, although i believe you mentioned you had a developers meeting on 9th august tuesday, and finalised everything?

And another thing is how shall you convince bloggers and merchants to use adzbuzzer?would it be too tough to convince them?

more important is there any way to justify and draw bloggers attention as to why they should use adzbuzzer versus the others? any real or hypothesis examples to show the world how it works?

Lastly, you and your team have a solid business plan,but delaying a launch would give other business a chance to copy and adzcoin will have trouble competing with the big guns, thats what we feel, especially coming from europe when i know technology is fast evolving so yeah.

thanks!
maraton

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:40:08 PM

this project already takes a long time if im ryt this is the Startpeeps that failed already and rebranded it to hide their failure you all can see what i mean the coin of this project still at pump and dump situation and from the start they only gives all sweet updates of the future they dreaming wake up already dont live on dreams  Grin Grin Grin Grin  think of it every one
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

Just read this: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually

It's basically inevitable that the coin value will go up. Right now it's a good thing for people who do their research that the value is still so low, you should understand that after reading this topic. Smiley

Supply and Demand. Simple

Even if you look at the bitcoin website it says the coin value is based on supply and demand economics, no mention of smart contracts.

The goal for Adzcoin is to increase the demand while the supply is obviously limited and that is exactly what's being done
maraton

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:10:29 PM

Even if you look at the bitcoin website it says the coin value is based on supply and demand economics, no mention of smart contracts.

The goal for Adzcoin is to increase the demand while the supply is obviously limited and that is exactly what's being done

lol bitcoins value is not based on the supply and demand but the adoption of people around it the supply and demand only comes when so many people use it. supply and demand is nothing if no one wants to adopt it the coin will only turn into just like a pump and dump coin
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:16:48 PM

lol bitcoins value is not based on the supply and demand but the adoption of people around it the supply and demand only comes when so many people use it. supply and demand is nothing if no one wants to adopt it the coin will only turn into just like a pump and dump coin

I know you obviously made a fake account to troll hard and fud, but it's not going to work  Grin

Supply and demand does play a role and it's a fact, same goes for gold or any other asset.

The demand will come from various things on Adzbuzz, the payment gateway that merchants can use (like paypal) to sell products with the ease of just pushing 1 or 2 buttons.

In the future a built in exchange within Adzbuzz so people can instantly exchange their Btc's into ADZ and vice versa and then later another option for fiat.

So much to come, but obviously time is the limiting factor. But hey it's worth it when in the end I'm sure this is going to explode and I'll bank hard  Grin

And the other thing you mentioned about updates and dreams etc, well it's no dream. It's happening. When you realise it'll be too late though. So my advice: stack your Adz now you'll thank me later  Wink
maraton

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:25:25 PM

I know you obviously made a fake account to troll hard and fud, but it's not going to work  Grin

Supply and demand does play a role and it's a fact, same goes for gold or any other asset.

The demand will come from various things on Adzbuzz, the payment gateway that merchants can use (like paypal) to sell products with the ease of just pushing 1 or 2 buttons.

In the future a built in exchange within Adzbuzz so people can instantly exchange their Btc's into ADZ and vice versa and then later another option for fiat.

So much to come, but obviously time is the limiting factor. But hey it's worth it when in the end I'm sure this is going to explode and I'll bank hard  Grin

And the other thing you mentioned about updates and dreams etc, well it's no dream. It's happening. When you realise it'll be too late though. So my advice: stack your Adz now you'll thank me later  Wink

LOL supply and demand will only comes when a thing or something is used by many thats where  the supply and demand  play its role HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
coinblaster

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:29:53 PM

haha marathon good luck trying to bring a LEGITIMATE business down, because you know that trolling is not going to destroy a sound business. the team will and has been working hard to bring our business to the international level where we will benefit society and the business all over.

stop dreaming and wake up your damn ideas! And startpeeps did not collapse,fail or die out, startpeeps was PURPOSEFULLY rebranded into adzbuzz, so that people will find that name more catchy! simple as that!

you could troll other forums if you want, like bitcoin or ethereum, because calling them a SCAM WILL NOT WORK also!

Yes only when people adopt our currency will there be supply and demand,however its going to happen(not like what you said) asshole!

maraton

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:35:27 PM

haha marathon good luck trying to bring a LEGITIMATE business down, because you know that trolling is not going to destroy a sound business. the team will and has been working hard to bring our business to the international level where we will benefit society and the business all over.

stop dreaming and wake up your damn ideas! And startpeeps did not collapse,fail or die out, startpeeps was PURPOSEFULLY rebranded into adzbuzz, so that people will find that name more catchy! simple as that!

you could troll other forums if you want, like bitcoin or ethereum, because calling them a SCAM WILL NOT WORK also!

Yes only when people adopt our currency will there be supply and demand,however its going to happen(not like what you said) asshole!

im not trying to breakdown this project im just saying what i saw from the start until now Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy truth hurts? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: