Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 02:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146044 times)
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:15:42 AM

Hello Again, now today is launch and I am very excited.

I want to make a blog post and I wanna know if I am on the right track.

1. We purchase upgrades.
2. We get full rebate of our purchase in ADZCOINS right after we purchase.
3. We must hold these adzcoins in wallet to receive the daily rebates up until we earn between 110-130% gross roi
4. This in turn will create a lot more holders who will have to hold the principal amount in order to keep earning.
5. Once each package has earned it's full rebate, those adzcoins are released and we can buy more packages with that correct?
6. We can compound and also purchase more ADZ on exchanges to an ever growing amount of packages.
7. We can grow so many that we cna reach a point where we can literlaly live off the net roi and ref coms wiht our capital locked in packages for ever increasing wealth generation.
8. If we refer others, we can grow faster!
9. Due to earnings coming from various income sources and more and more adpackages being sold which locks lots of coins up, this will inevitably drive the price northwards.
rinse and repeat above it grows huge..
If all the above is how i see it I want to make these points in my blog post..

I think this is the best thing that has come out since baked bread lol.  Smiley

Also can I make a private fb group for my referrals?

I think that you have summed things up pretty well. Setting up a private group for your referrals is a really good idea  Cool Good luck with your blog!
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:27:51 AM

1. We purchase upgrades.
3. We must hold these adzcoins in wallet to receive the daily rebates up until we earn between 110-130% gross roi
4. This in turn will create a lot more holders who will have to hold the principal amount in order to keep earning.
5. Once each package has earned it's full rebate, those adzcoins are released and we can buy more packages with that correct?
6. We can compound and also purchase more ADZ on exchanges to an ever growing amount of packages.
7. We can grow so many that we cna reach a point where we can literlaly live off the net roi and ref coms wiht our capital locked in packages for ever increasing wealth generation.
9. Due to earnings coming from various income sources and more and more adpackages being sold which locks lots of coins up, this will inevitably drive the price northwards.

Regarding FB group...I believe we already hav a community being built on Adzbuzzforum. It will help u if new members come there and watch how excited other members are. Most of th explainations are available there in th form of different topics. Plus other members are there actively supportin and replyin to queries of people. So I guess if u open a private FB group u need to work more to manage and solve people's queries where as in forum we work as a team which benefits everybody. I personally send all my referrals to th-at place. But of course its ur wish ultimately.

http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:53:14 AM

1. We purchase upgrades.

Regarding FB group...I believe we already hav a community being built on Adzbuzzforum. It will help u if new members come there and watch how excited other members are. Most of th explainations are available there in th form of different topics. Plus other members are there actively supportin and replyin to queries of people. So I guess if u open a private FB group u need to work more to manage and solve people's queries where as in forum we work as a team which benefits everybody. I personally send all my referrals to th-at place. But of course its ur wish ultimately.

Excellent idea.. I saw the forum upgrade as well, when I can might invest in that too .. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

1. We purchase upgrades.

Excellent idea.. I saw the forum upgrade as well, when I can might invest in that too .. Smiley

All the points are great which you mentioned.

Just 1 little thing call it an "upgrade offer" instead of adpackages because adpackages really means users getting traffic to their advertisements

But this is an investment opportunity for people to compound their seed money and make a passive income. So yeah instead of calling it adpackage just change it to upgrade offer and then just explain about it
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

1. We purchase upgrades.

All the points are great which you mentioned.

Just 1 little thing call it an "upgrade offer" instead of adpackages because adpackages really means users getting traffic to their advertisements

But this is an investment opportunity for people to compound their seed money and make a passive income. So yeah instead of calling it adpackage just change it to upgrade offer and then just explain about it

cool thank you for that.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:27:53 PM

To buy the upgrade do I need to send  my ADZ to my startpeeps wallet account yes?
Also do I need to give my referrals my startpeeps ref link, that is where they will buy their upgrade from as well correct?

Also when I tried to withdraw my adz from the startpeeps wallet it said I need to be a vip member, just wanted t try it out although I am a vip member, so that didn't work so I sent them to this other wallet. Now are my adz I earned staking in that wallet? Are they still mine?

6/27/2016 05:46 pm   Received   37.81000000   0.00000000   StartPeeps VIP Payment for Order #1644   N/A   N/A

What happens now to those coins? I am trying to learn now everything about ADZCIN because I will start my own videos and fb group for my close peeps to educate them through videos etc..  Smiley Smiley
I am going to come in today with the 50 bucks upgrade to start and I got one certain referral and few on the way etc..  Smiley I will keep amassing and bagholding so I can help to grow ADZCOIN..I love all the infrastructure and work that's gone into this and I will be active on the forum and buy the forum upgrade soon as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:13:29 PM

Hello jens,

After we paid for upgrade, do we need to send ticket to support for details?

Thanks
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:18:34 PM

To buy the upgrade do I need to send  my ADZ to my startpeeps wallet account yes?
Also do I need to give my referrals my startpeeps ref link, that is where they will buy their upgrade from as well correct?

Also when I tried to withdraw my adz from the startpeeps wallet it said I need to be a vip member, just wanted t try it out although I am a vip member, so that didn't work so I sent them to this other wallet. Now are my adz I earned staking in that wallet? Are they still mine?

6/27/2016 05:46 pm   Received   37.81000000   0.00000000   StartPeeps VIP Payment for Order #1644   N/A   N/A

What happens now to those coins? I am trying to learn now everything about ADZCIN because I will start my own videos and fb group for my close peeps to educate them through videos etc..  Smiley Smiley
I am going to come in today with the 50 bucks upgrade to start and I got one certain referral and few on the way etc..  Smiley I will keep amassing and bagholding so I can help to grow ADZCOIN..I love all the infrastructure and work that's gone into this and I will be active on the forum and buy the forum upgrade soon as well.

Hmm perhaps you better contact support for details about your account, here's the link: http://adzbuzzhelp.com

And yeah videos willl be great to educate people about the offers, we'll add some promo material soon too! Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:22:21 PM

Hello jens,

After we paid for upgrade, do we need to send ticket to support for details?

Thanks

Hello,

That's not needed the amount is automatically added to your account and the cashback profits will accumulate over time. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 05:24:36 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

The moment is finally here and you can now buy ADZbuzz upgrade offers and build up your passive income!

Here you can get started:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages
This page is located in th dropp down "products and services" link.

The process is about the same as my previous update and can be found here:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1424743

The offer works perfectly along with the referral program that will earn you 10% on every sale. However, we still need to add the stats page for referral purchases and will add this in the products and services tab.

So in this exciting week we'll add:
-> Affiliate stats page
-> All other products
-> Integrate first version of ad server
-> Change layout of ADZbuzz

So if you're ready let's get some upgrades and start building your wealth and passive income! Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:40:08 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

The moment is finally here and you can now buy ADZbuzz upgrade offers and build up your passive income!

Here you can get started:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=packages
This page is located in th dropp down "products and services" link.

The process is about the same as my previous update and can be found here:
>>> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1424743

The offer works perfectly along with the referral program that will earn you 10% on every sale. However, we still need to add the stats page for referral purchases and will add this in the products and services tab.

So in this exciting week we'll add:
-> Affiliate stats page
-> All other products
-> Integrate first version of ad server
-> Change layout of ADZbuzz

So if you're ready let's get some upgrades and start building your wealth and passive income! Smiley

All the best,
Jens

I can buy the same upgrades also yes? Like f I buy a 20 bucks one today I can buy another 20 bucks one in a few days correct? For example..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:06:20 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 07:29:42 PM by qiwoman2

I got one and will bring in in 2 referrals tomorrow..

Can I buy one more 20 bucks upgrade as well?  Smiley
then every time I save ten bucks buy say a ten bucks one and then if i get a whopping 100 bucks from somewhere buy a 100 bucks one and so on?

SO HAPPY got my first UPGRADE!!!!

ID   Date Ordered   Name   ADZ Cost   CashBack Info   Status   Actions
78   2016-06-28 00:56:22   Buzzer 20   772.42235900   Percentage: 110
Max (in ADZ): 849.66459490
Earned So Far: 772.42235900
Active   Cashback Transaction   Grin Smiley

When do we receive the cashback rebate in 24 hours? The purchase cashback not the roi of course.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:43:58 PM

Hi Jens, the referrall % used to be 10 5 5 (for vip). Is it still the same or it has changed?
Thanks.
Mass
wookieinvader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:10:31 PM

Hey all,
Just bought my first few upgrades....awesome!
A few questions, some might not be known currently, and that is fine.

Jens - if you can think of any other things to add in to this thread of questions, feel free.

-Is there a max amount of packages you can have running at any one time?
-Either dollar amount or total # of upgrades, etc.?
-Is there a max ADZ back amount that you can cash out at any one time?
-Is there a % paid daily we can roughly expect?
-Is the number of ADZ back, above and beyond the instant rebate, dependent on the value of ADZ, or is it set in stone when you pay for your upgrade?
-I guess I'm just trying to get an idea for the general rules of the payout system.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:51:53 PM

Hi, im a bit confused and please help if you understand better.
I'm thinking to invest bigger amount of ADZcoins as I am good prepared and I wish to get package Buzzer 1000 which is 130% but maybe is better take 2 of Buzzer 500 with 125% each? Then i can have 60 posts instead of 50 but lower return? will this benefit?
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:09:32 PM

I'm thinking to invest bigger amount of ADZcoins as I am good prepared and I wish to get package Buzzer 1000 which is 130% but maybe is better take 2 of Buzzer 500 with 125% each? Then i can have 60 posts instead of 50 but lower return? will this benefit?

If that was the case there would be no need for a $1000 package  Grin

Lets break it down and do some simple maths

Lets assume $1 = 1 ADZ

Now for 1 $500 package you get 500 ADZ and the cashback stated is 125%

Which means you get 625 ADZ back in return for that $500 package

Now since you bought 2 $500 packages, multiply 625 by 2 and you get 1250 ADZ

So for 2 $500 upgrade offer package you will get in total with cashback = 1250 ADZ

Instead, lets see what happens if you buy just a single $1000 upgrade package

Assuming again $1 = 1 ADZ

For $1000 you will receive 1000 ADZ and 130% cashback as stated

So for $1000 you will get back in total with cashback = 1300 ADZ

Conclusion: as you can see from the above maths, the $1000 is better than 2 $500 packages

Hope this helps you understand better
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:25:58 PM

Lets assume $1 = 1 ADZ

So for 2 $500 upgrade offer package you will get in total with cashback = 1250 ADZ

Conclusion: as you can see from the above maths, the $1000 is better than 2 $500 packages

Thank you very much, you explain it really good.
This will help others definitely too but I know that simply maths, I was thinking more about difference with posts you are able to write daily and earn money that way too, so maybe you can get more than 50 ADZ difference?
BTW I just bought Buzzer 1000 for 37204 ADZ , a the time I was writing post above,the price was 39141 ADZ so wasn't really good to wait, as I paid less and less ADZ will get in return but still 130% of course. The ADZ coin will gain value definitely very fast and you guys, will wait with your upgrade, you will simply get less ADZ as they become more expensive and your upgrade package will cost you that same amount of USD. Did you get me? Big money are behind ADZ coin, buy more until they are still cheap!
Check this out : Percentage: 130
Max (in ADZ): 48366.49600730
Earned So Far: 37204.99692870
This make sense if pay 39000 the max will be over 50000 as mentioned above
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:33:00 PM

Lets assume $1 = 1 ADZ

This will help others definitely too but I know that simply maths, I was thinking more about difference with posts you are able to write daily and earn money that way too, so maybe you can get more than 50 ADZ difference?
BTW I just bought Buzzer 1000 for 37204 ADZ , a the time I was writing post above,the price was 39141 ADZ so wasn't really good to wait, as I paid less and less ADZ will get in return but still 130% of course. The ADZ coin will gain value definitely very fast and you guys, will wait with your upgrade, you will simply get less ADZ as they become more expensive and your upgrade package will cost you that same amount of USD. Did you get me? Big money are behind ADZ coin, buy more until they are still cheap!
good assessment mate yes adz will be expensive from time to time because of this project that jenss has made we expect this to happen and there's a lots of things to come buddy so you are in a good investment just hold and see how will it to become after, good luck buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:43:07 PM

Lets assume $1 = 1 ADZ

Check this out : Percentage: 130
Max (in ADZ): 48366.49600730
Earned So Far: 37204.99692870
This make sense if pay 39000 the max will be over 50000 as mentioned above
good assessment mate yes adz will be expensive from time to time because of this project that jenss has made we expect this to happen and there's a lots of things to come buddy so you are in a good investment just hold and see how will it to become after, good luck buddy.
Thank you,I wish all of us that ADZ with JensS on the top will make our life easer  Grin
mms2209

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:27:28 AM

Question; What happens if we are not that active on Adzbuzz and we have the upgrade? Like we are not doing the normal things(sharing,like,post,etc). Will the investment still mature to 110-130% with no social activity?

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: