Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2020, 04:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 145723 times)
dazzler

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:27:08 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Yeah we're working on multiple things at once and the next weeks wel'l fully focus on getting as much partners on board as we can. After all the more websites that will add the ADZbuzzer the more ADZcoin will grow so it's good we can finally get started with this. Smiley

Exceptional work. This really is on track to go sky high! I'm sure that future partners will see the potential of all that the ADZ Network has to offer and get on board. Terrific update Jens, thank you  Grin
No registration neededFixed RatesUnlimited transaction volumes
Try Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Yeah we're working on multiple things at once and the next weeks wel'l fully focus on getting as much partners on board as we can. After all the more websites that will add the ADZbuzzer the more ADZcoin will grow so it's good we can finally get started with this. Smiley

Exceptional work. This really is on track to go sky high! I'm sure that future partners will see the potential of all that the ADZ Network has to offer and get on board. Terrific update Jens, thank you  Grin

Thanks!

Yeah can't wait to start contacting millions of bloggers giving away free traffic and a spot on the ADZbuzz homepage and partner site page. I'm sure this will gain a lot of traction and spread the word about ADZcoin and ADZbuzz. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:43:48 PM

WOW! JensS, Awesome Update ! I am glad I invested into ADZ project  Grin

Earn Free KBC Tokens for every purchase of grams in gold. https://www.karatbars.com/landing/?s=bitcoin&p=2
00gundam

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:13:06 AM

when will the Adzcoin be in Poloniex and Bittrex?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1017

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

I love the work that is being put into this project. My blog post is long overdue so it will be up tomorrow. Awesome progress, this coin will explode I am sure.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:42:05 AM

Exciting news that's for sure. So happy to be part of this opportunity and looking forward to what's in store the next couple of weeks/months!

No doubt Adzcoin is way undervalued atm. That will change however, as Adzbuzzer goes viral across the entire globe  Grin

Let's keep the momentum going and spread this awesome news. In exchange we all get rewarded with Adz that will make us happy very soon!
Golftech

Activity: 1470
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:19:35 AM

Exciting news that's for sure. So happy to be part of this opportunity and looking forward to what's in store the next couple of weeks/months!

No doubt Adzcoin is way undervalued atm. That will change however, as Adzbuzzer goes viral across the entire globe  Grin

Let's keep the momentum going and spread this awesome news. In exchange we all get rewarded with Adz that will make us happy very soon!
just keep thinking for the future mate if you are willing to gamble you have more profits from it after all the project has been made, give our best luck guys we are on our way to fulfill everything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:51:07 AM

Hi Jens,

I am sure there is a lot of development going on in the background. Can you please update the community on the below. How far we are for each. Maybe if we can get a timeline.

Payment processor upgrade – in-house team
Extension / API upgrade – in-house team
ADZcoin Mobile Browser – Freelancer project
Extension Top-up API – in-house team
Startpeeps feature additions – In-house team
Startpeeps wallet improvement – In-house team
Startpeeps share API – Freelancer project
Startpeeps login / Sign-up API – Freelancer project
WordPress ADZ comment plugin – Freelancer project
Startpeepscoupons feature additions – Freelancer project

Thanks.

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1007

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:34:07 PM

Jens,, can you help me? I cant log in to my starpeeps (adzbuzz) account. i cant type in the username and password box.

rjmarketingbiz

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:51:53 PM

Jens,, can you help me? I cant log in to my starpeeps (adzbuzz) account. i cant type in the username and password box.

I may be able to help since i had some issues as well and resolved it on my own. Are you using mobile?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

Hi Jens,

I am sure there is a lot of development going on in the background. Can you please update the community on the below. How far we are for each. Maybe if we can get a timeline.

Payment processor upgrade – in-house team
Extension / API upgrade – in-house team
ADZcoin Mobile Browser – Freelancer project
Extension Top-up API – in-house team
Startpeeps feature additions – In-house team
Startpeeps wallet improvement – In-house team
Startpeeps login / Sign-up API – Freelancer project
WordPress ADZ comment plugin – Freelancer project
Startpeepscoupons feature additions – Freelancer project

Thanks.

Sure no problem Wink

Payment processor upgrade – 2nd week of hard coding after 2 weeks of planning
Extension / API upgrade – ADZbuzz project (4th week)
ADZcoin Mobile Browser – Not started yet
Extension Top-up API – ADZbuzz project (4th week)
Startpeeps feature additions – ADZbuzz project (4th week)
Startpeeps wallet improvement – Included with payment processor project (2nd week)
Startpeeps login / Sign-up API – ADZbuzz project (4th week)
WordPress ADZ comment plugin – Not started yet
Startpeepscoupons feature additions – Not started yet

We have 3 people full-time in Philippines (payment processor + wallet) and 9 people in India (rebuilding ADZbuzz plus feature additions).

I can not give an exact date when everything will be finished, but you can chck the video posted some days ago to see progress and things are going well. I think both projects will come together nicely in some weeks time and then more deveopers can join (kinda like the Facebook developers platform) so this will open up more doors and speed up progress.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
Apriand

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:56:22 PM

I may be able to help since i had some issues as well and resolved it on my own. Are you using mobile?

Yes right im on chrome mobile, i cant log in since this morning.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:58:37 PM

Hmm we'll need to check that, best file a ticket to support: http://adzbuzzhelp.com but i'll already notiy our developers about the issue.

Thanks for letting us know though the transfer to ADZbuzz was a massive thing so good we can solve all little problems. :

Join Buzzex.io
rjmarketingbiz

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:03:26 PM

The flashing special offer in the top right corner is preventing you from typing anything in those fields.  Adzbuzz isn't user friendly yet but the team will be working on that as well.

If your phone supports the auto-rotate feature you'll have to set it for that. Then turn your phone horizontally and you'll be able to type in your details. You may have to scroll down a little lower for it to work but you should be good  Wink
Apriand

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

The flashing special offer in the top right corner is preventing you from typing anything in those fields.  Adzbuzz isn't user friendly yet but the team will be working on that as well.

If your phone supports the auto-rotate feature you'll have to set it for that. Then turn your phone horizontally and you'll be able to type in your details. You may have to scroll down a little lower for it to work but you should be good  Wink

Ok thanks,,, ill try now

len01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

great jobs  Wink
Apriand

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:14:47 PM

Thanks dude, now all work fine. I can log in to my account, thanks alot. I have small amount there and i'll keep my adz for long time.

00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:23:40 PM

rjmarketingbiz

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:24:57 PM

Thanks dude, now all work fine. I can log in to my account, thanks alot. I have small amount there and i'll keep my adz for long time.

No problem, I'm glad i could help Smiley
rjmarketingbiz

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:30:30 PM

I believe the dev will start contacting the bigger exchanges when we have a certain amount of partners in Adzbuzz. Keep an eye out for an update soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.