Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 08:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146075 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:56:18 AM

How many of the VIP packages has been sold so far?
Is there any place I can view this info?

At the moment there's no mention on how many VIP packs have been sold, but it's limited to only 1000

The dev will look into adding statistics to show how many VIP packages sold on the dashboard

As you may have seen my posts on the market thread, that was an Upgrade offer just so you don't confuse it with the VIP offer
i think more of this info thread buddy we need more awareness because of this helping vip package can change life
having this can possibly have a stable income with the help of this program jenss really working harder for this
project keep it up jenss and the dev team.

Sure buddy here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556968.0

And I made a new post on the 2nd page showing earnings. So people can see the numbers for themselves.

Nothing like this coin out there. It has a lot to offer and the great thing is it's still selling for pennies on the market. Won't get the chance later to buy this cheap
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:49:03 PM

There is still risk here.
Jens or the developer can show just numbers on the website about our earnings and he could actually sell the actual coins in the market, behind the scenes.

So we all think that we are getting paid really well and once the dev has sold all the coins in the market, the site vanishes.
I am not saying this will happen to ADZ.

How will you prevent such a thing from happening?
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:56:41 PM

Jens or the developer can show just numbers on the website about our earnings and he could actually sell the actual coins in the market, behind the scenes.

So we all think that we are getting paid really well and once the dev has sold all the coins in the market, the site vanishes.

wow good question here transparency mate, we need assurance that it is not the numbers that we see but how can be assured is there any possible ways that after getting the vip the coin will go directly to our wallet or some sort of assurance that it will not be touch? I know jenss will explain this and maybe sir coinstatic needed also to add this from the promotional thread that he created. waiting for the answer jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:52:22 PM

wow good question here transparency mate, we need assurance that it is not the numbers that we see but how can be assured is there any possible ways that after getting the vip the coin will go directly to our wallet or some sort of assurance that it will not be touch? I know jenss will explain this and maybe sir coinstatic needed also to add this from the promotional thread that he created. waiting for the answer jenss.

Just from my opinion the things upon which you can count up upon:
One thing is that they already have millions of coins with them and they wouldn't sell them at such low price when they can sell them in big dollars after completing their project successfully. That incentive(of selling millions around $10 would be enough for them).

Another thing is that they had mentioned somewhere in adzcoindesk that they would make a marketplace like ebay and their own largest adzcoin mine(would they do so much if they wanted to make cheap hit and run scam). And also if their site becomes successfull like facebook and google then what??

So, there seems little reason for them to make a cheap hit and run scam rather than making a big incentive fortune in future  Wink
shinep

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:27:51 PM

One thing is that they already have millions of coins with them and they wouldn't sell them at such low price when they can sell them in big dollars after completing their project successfully. That incentive(of selling millions around $10 would be enough for them).

Another thing is that they had mentioned somewhere in adzcoindesk that they would make a marketplace like ebay and their own largest adzcoin mine(would they do so much if they wanted to make cheap hit and run scam). And also if their site becomes successfull like facebook and google then what??

So, there seems little reason for them to make a cheap hit and run scam rather than making a big incentive fortune in future  Wink

You are missing the point.
They dont have to run today - can run anytime if there is no transparency - may be when it is at $1 or $10
All our coins are with them all the time and what we see is just numbers on the web page.
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:54:20 PM

They dont have to run today - can run anytime if there is no transparency - may be when it is at $1 or $10
All our coins are with them all the time and what we see is just numbers on the web page.

I agree and i disagree...

Transparency is key.. the project being what it is gives us layers of transparency we do not have if we invest in the stock market.

It's understandable that we always need to know more... check on things and review etc.. but its more productive to all of us if we come up with propositions of how the project team can satisfy the demands of the community.

If all goes as planned/stated... I have extremely faint doubts that a dev team that put in all the time they did to code what we are trying out right now, would actually exit happily at $10 or even $100...

as our comrade stated earlier... ponzi/scams can be achieved in a lot easier/faster manner ...

I'm not claiming Jens & Team are saints... but we can all deduce that they have a stable sense of reality and good foresight...

Let's hope for the best for all... 

keeping in mind Who ever got in on this got in (hopefully) :
1- willingly after doing their due diligence
2- not with anything more than they afforded to loose

Cheers
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:40:32 PM

I agree and i disagree...

Transparency is key.. the project being what it is gives us layers of transparency we do not have if we invest in the stock market.

It's understandable that we always need to know more... check on things and review etc.. but its more productive to all of us if we come up with propositions of how the project team can satisfy the demands of the community.

If all goes as planned/stated... I have extremely faint doubts that a dev team that put in all the time they did to code what we are trying out right now, would actually exit happily at $10 or even $100...

as our comrade stated earlier... ponzi/scams can be achieved in a lot easier/faster manner ...

I'm not claiming Jens & Team are saints... but we can all deduce that they have a stable sense of reality and good foresight...

Let's hope for the best for all... 

keeping in mind Who ever got in on this got in (hopefully) :
1- willingly after doing their due diligence
2- not with anything more than they afforded to loose

Cheers
Transparency is vital in a project like this, and I think it is clear the the team at ADZbuzz have integrity, which will be proved over time. You just have to have faith. You do have the choice to install a Windows desktop wallet here -> http://www.adzcoin.org/
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:59:15 PM

So, there seems little reason for them to make a cheap hit and run scam rather than making a big incentive fortune in future  Wink

To shinep and arseaboy

Me and adz4life replied to you on the market thread but I'll post it here too just to shed some light and others can see it too and give you hope of what the dev of this project is all about.

Here's my post:

To build trust with a person, 1st get to know them.

Get involved with the community. Meet the dev, talk to him.

Get to know him

I did this all in the past obviously and I have known Jens longer than a year actually. And many within the community know him for a different period of times

And any of us can vouch for him, he's stuck by all the way. Even when this coin was at its highest and lowest.

This coin actually reached to 10 cents to $1 at a point but that was all due to PnD. Every coin has a PnD it's uncontrollable

But Jens stuck by even through that. Not just dumping and leaving everybody behind. This project which I can assure you is here to stay for good. I can vouch for that and MANY others too. We know the dev, unlike a lot of coins out there. He isn't even anonymous. He's open about everything

About the risk part, well even investing in properties, gold, stocks, trading in general are all risks.

Don't get the risk part mixed up with scamming and running away.

There's obviously risk in crypto as well including ADZ. But that risk can be lowered to a degree that you are comfortable with where you are spending your money. You know the person behind the project isn't anonymous and is as much involved as the whole community.

Don't believe it?

Check the FB group and see for yourself how much he has been involved in the community and how much work Jens and even some other devs have been puting into it

Now what about Bitcoin? Who controls that currency? Who is it ran by?

If a person wanted to scam, the 1st thing he/she would do is make sure he/she remains anonymous to the public. Never reveal his/her ID to the public.

Never share any details of their whereabouts

Owner of this coin is open with his real name, even has an official FB account. Involved as much as the community and wants to see this project succeed

He even has actual developers working in the Philippines, in Cebu City that you can happily meet anytime you like. And you can meet Jens too if you wanted to, I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss this project with you there

From all of the above, I think I already know the risk/reward ratio here.

The only risk is, just the value not going as high as expected. But even that Jens has explained very well and outlined it by explaining the supply and demand economics that the value will actually have to rise and he even backs his claim up with real maths.

So in the end it's upto you obviously. There's no forcing anybody to join. Want to get involved with the community and even know the dev behind this project then why not join the fb group at least and get to know for sure and even have any question answered directly by the dev and/or the community who are already as excited as much as the dev

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/
shinep

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:15:27 PM

Thanks for the detailed reply.
Trust is very hard to come by in crypto world in my experience.

Have you heard about LTCgear scam?
The guy was a very trustworthy person with address and such until he disappeared.
Money could make people greedy and then they do things which even they thought would never capable of doing.

I am not saying its the same case ADZ coin.May be the dev is a good guy.
But if you really want to succeed, the dev has to come up with some form of transparency for the coins
we are sending him - in my opinion.

I would love to hear what he has to say on this matter.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:52:32 PM

The idea is nice that it serves as a better alternative to paywalls, but I don't think those will necessarily happen. Ad-blocking will always exist.
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:50:37 AM

The idea is nice that it serves as a better alternative to paywalls, but I don't think those will necessarily happen. Ad-blocking will always exist.

From what i know about this project, its not about eradicating Ad blockers but instead an alternative way to reward publishers.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:03:00 AM

From what i know about this project, its not about eradicating Ad blockers but instead an alternative way to reward publishers.

The networks will still need to have more publishers and advertisers as what i understood. But this could be easy to achieve since the rest of the users here can be part. Alot of us have websites too and has better chance of earning if we get to join.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:10:26 AM

The networks will still need to have more publishers and advertisers as what i understood. But this could be easy to achieve since the rest of the users here can be part. Alot of us have websites too and has better chance of earning if we get to join.
yes indeed so win and win for all the members here if we can take time and understand the purpose of this project
the dev is giving us potential source of income doing nothing just by buying the investment vip product, the concept
is for everyone to earn guys. keep on reviewing and understand.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
whynoteasy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:46:34 AM

any translation work needed on this coin dev? any bounties laying around?

Can you answer me dev?

im not a dev, i try to answer you cause i already got 1000 ADZcoin for my post  Grin
use your own domain name, not free domain, like blogger or worpress

Detail information you can read in here

http://adzcoindesk.com/20-million-adz-giveaway/

Good Luck  Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:01:26 AM

thanks for that answer mate although it is not what he after with but your input will give us idea that dev is giving away
free adz for doing such work and it is nice rewards. i will try to create mine to and submit it with jenss for approval.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:17:23 AM

People can also get thousands of ADZcoin with the referral contest going on.

Along with 10% referral commision, u can also win Free Upgrade.

Login to ur Adzbuzz account and check the updates.

Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:17:58 AM

Nice ponzi.

No thanks.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:07:47 AM

Nice work admin  Cool Go on  Grin buying pressure has increased tremendously  Grin not much time left to burst open  Roll Eyes and we all hoarders are eagerly waiting for it  Grin
dazzler

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:41:34 AM

Nice work admin  Cool Go on  Grin buying pressure has increased tremendously  Grin not much time left to burst open  Roll Eyes and we all hoarders are eagerly waiting for it  Grin
That's the spirit! Those of us who have joined the Facebook Group and the Forum, have been following the Blog posts and getting involved with the community know that this business is solid  Smiley We have much to look forward too!
adz4life

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

Nice ponzi.

No thanks.

Talking out of ignorance?

It is definitely not a ponzi Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: