Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 09:19:27 PM

I only hope more people keep selling ADZCoin so price goes below .01 cent before the new program launch  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:50:28 PM

I only hope more people keep selling ADZCoin so price goes below .01 cent before the new program launch  Wink

Yeah that would be nice but i don't think that willl happen unfortunately.  Tongue

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:49:36 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 11:21:50 PM by k0er

Adzcoin is a coin that will help internet marketers get free advertisng, while at the same time helping people earn free coins through the power of social media.

Many coins these days first build a concept, then launch the coin and hope it becomes popular. We did things in reverse and first built a community and a huge buyers market, and are now launching a coin that will serve as the currency on our various platforms and beyond!

The Community

The Start Network is a fast-growing community built around Startpeeps, a social network that rewards people for their social activity in Adzcoin. We are approaching 100K members very fast and look to attract millions, which is the perfect way to make cryptocurrencies go mainstream.

-> Everybody will get a web wallet at Startpeeps.com
-> Everybody will get free Adzcoin for their social activity

Adzcoin has been pre-mined 50% and 30% of the coins will be freely distributed to Startpeeps members the first year. 20% will be used to expand the network of sites. You can read the complete overview here:
https://startpeeps.com/report.pdf

The Buyers Market

I'm the creator of Startrevshare, an advertising and revenue sharing company. We did well over 2 million dollars in sales the first 40 days, and want to make Adzcoin one of the main deposit methods on SRS.

We will also form startegic partnerships with other revsharing sites who can add an extra income stream to their sites to pay members their cashback on ad packs they buy. It's a win-win situation for everybody:

-> The member of the revshare site can grow his Adzcoins
-> The admin can refer his members to Startpeeps and earn free Adzcoins and make a profit
-> Startpeeps, the Start Nework and the Adzcoin userbase grows exponentially

On top of the revsharing sites, we'll also offer various other ways Adzcoins can be spent as you can read in the Startpeeps report.

Coin Website and Specifications

-> Ticker : ADZ
                                                                             -> The X11 Proof of Work algorithm
                                                                             -> 84 Million coins
                                                                             -> 60 second target block time
                                                                             -> 40 START block reward
                                                                             -> Block reward halving every 12 months
                                                                             -> Difficulty re-targeting using the multipool-resistant DigiShield

Official website

adzcoin.org

-> Sign Up To Startpeeps To Get Web Wallet: https://startpeeps.com (affiliate code: JensSteyaert )

Mining pool and faucet
pool.mn/adz
zpool.ca

More pools and Faucet coming soon!

Buy And Trade Coins

Once the coin is added to exchanges we'll create the payment gateway so people can spend Adzcoin buying the various products and services that we offer!

Join Startpeeps Here and get started!

YANDEX
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

Well, with the new changes at Startpeeps now I noticed that my log in ADZCoin has now payed me 0.11. Did not post any new content just read and like a few posts from my friends. Maybe the new changes will cut down on SPAM  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
flydream

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:54:43 AM

Adzcoin website looks so poor design and lack of deep info. Not professional!

Jens is telling people to buy his crapcoin (Adzcoin) at Yobit so he can sell all of his coins to repay all cashout pendings at SRS!

Good move, Jens!
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:56:14 AM

Adzcoin website looks so poor design and lack of deep info. Not professional!

Jens is telling people to buy his crapcoin (Adzcoin) at Yobit so he can sell all of his coins to repay all cashout pendings at SRS!

Good move, Jens!

proof?

YANDEX
flydream

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:21:04 AM

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&view=findpost&p=1109499052#entry1109499052

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&view=findpost&p=1109499415#entry1109499415

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Startrevshare-Startrevs-t503157.html&view=findpost&p=1109500092#entry1109500092
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:27:32 AM

Are you serious?

Is that your proof?

The worst forum on the internet full of ponzi pimps like you and you call that proof?

moneymakergroup is where all the losers like you hangout who only make pennies, no real online business. Nice way to embarrass yourself
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:09:49 AM

On a side note the coin is on the rise again  Grin it's between 2 and 4 cents I just saw on the market cap

And JensS I think you should get rid of the losers like the guy above.

But 1 thing I do believe is the design should be improved of Startpeeps and bug issues but other than that keep it up JensS

losers will always remain losers so it's best just to ignore them, even when they follow you all around the net to comment on your hard work with negativity while they achieve absolutely nothing. Smiley

Design is in the making and bugs will definately be taken care of!

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:12:07 AM

Well, with the new changes at Startpeeps now I noticed that my log in ADZCoin has now payed me 0.11. Did not post any new content just read and like a few posts from my friends. Maybe the new changes will cut down on SPAM  Grin

Yeah we're fixing all growing pains and little issues to create a great platform. This is just the beginning as we're about to introduce the marketplace, our developers are working hard to integrate the ADZ payment gateway into it and then the sky is the limit. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:00:40 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 03:55:00 PM by k0er

market go down....need a wall

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:21:04 AM

market go down....need a wall

Don't worry, this is too early to be of any significance. Smiley

Some bad news can be turned into greatness for ADZcoin!

A new Facebook group has emerged called "Save Revsharing Sites", here you can find that and make sure to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531302650501429

If ADZcoin gets added to one or multiple of the big revsharing sites which got millions of dollars of cashflow going in every day, ADZ will explode very soon!

Read the report here:
http://www.digitalwebsuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Saving-Revsharing-Sites.pdf

The main thing to understand is that Paypal has stopped working together with these sites yesterday, which makes this the perfect time to introduce a much better option for both members and admins: ADZCOIN!  Grin

Anyways, great things are coming, i'm sure nobody can deny that now...

Have a nice day,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 09:45:47 AM

Hi Everybody,

Any UK or EU resident interested in selling ADZcoin can now apply at https://www.bittylicious.com to become a seller!

Payments will be received straight into your UK or EU bank account.

Some technical knowledge is required to set things up but they are willing to help with that and their support is top!

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alexwun

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:22:04 AM

Hi Everybody,

Any UK or EU resident interested in selling ADZcoin can now apply at https://www.bittylicious.com to become a seller!

Some technical knowledge is required to set things up but they are willing to help with that and their support is top!

All the best,
Jens

yea,thats good news ! i have bouhgt adzcoin at lower price and now i see it rises slowly . pls dont sell low. jens is right becuase anyone tha sell it for pennies will surely regret much for the rest of thier lives Grin Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:31:04 PM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

yea,thats good news ! i have bouhgt adzcoin at lower price and now i see it rises slowly . pls dont sell low. jens is right becuase anyone tha sell it for pennies will surely regret much for the rest of thier lives Grin Grin

That's right Wink

Once ADZcoin gets added to a revsharing site and volume shoots up price will skyrocket instantly, a lot of people are holding until it reaches $1 so that's bound to happen. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:52:01 PM

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

That's right Wink

Once ADZcoin gets added to a revsharing site and volume shoots up price will skyrocket instantly, a lot of people are holding until it reaches $1 so that's bound to happen. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

did anyone already contacted you about adding adzcoin in their accepted payment processors?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
yaamp

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:50:18 PM

ADZ added to our exchange

https://safecex.com/market?q=ADZ/BTC

yaamp.com
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:19:20 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 03:33:59 PM by JensS

Hi Everybody,

All the best,
Jens

That's right Wink

Cheers,
Jens

did anyone already contacted you about adding adzcoin in their accepted payment processors?

Hello,

Yes ADZcoin will be added to a new revsharing program that launches next week, here you can join:
https://adpluscash.com/ref/koop4life

This is one of many revsharing sites that will introduce ADZcoin as a form of payment to buy advertising!

As you know millions of dollars go around in these sites every day so this is the beginning of something huge! Plus the ADZ earned on Startpeeps can be spend then on these revsharing sites!

More amazig news to follow soon.  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:19:47 AM

ADZ added to our exchange

https://safecex.com/market?q=ADZ/BTC

Thanks that's great! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:27:12 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 04:11:29 PM by k0er

YANDEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: