Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Sorry for the stupid question, but how is it possible to send coins startpeeps to yobit???

You won't be able to send coins straight to Yobit, only to our partner sites such as the one's you see in this thread. Revshare sites allow you to earn more than you deposit while advertising affiliate links to make even more money. Wink

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:32:31 PM

Still waiting for the circle of sites where we can earn and use ADZCOIN, im holding some ADZcoin on my yobit wallet,..waiting for the Big One..

These are the first partner sites that are or will accept ADZcoin:
-> https://adpluscash.com/ref/koop4life
-> https://revsharenow.net/ref/10007
-> http://revshare4dreamcar.com/ref/koop4life
-> https://www.trafficexpressway.com/create-account/koop4life

More to come plus marketplace and some WSO's for promo coming soon too! Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

I don't get what the hype with this coin is ? I see it trading on yobit a lot but I guess a lot of that is people trading the spread on a high volume coin.

Many developments are coming, some are ready and waiting to be promoted, here's an overview:
-> Payment gateway with API so merchants can accept ADZ
-> Fiverr like ADZ-only marketplace promoted with WSO's soon to spread the ADZ word
-> Social media platform with web wallet that gets hundreds (and soon thousands) of new members a day where members can earn ADZ.

ADZ will be distributed freely to buyers on Startpeeps, and partner sites can invite their audience and accept ADZ to make  more sales easily.

SO to answer your question: Marketers are running the show of this coin, not nerds that have the next best feature for a coin which nobody cares about.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:41:32 PM

Oh and as an addendum to my previous reply, we will also sell advertising on Startpeeps and promote offers to our own audience.

The ad sales will be 50% used to distribute to members, the other 50% will be HELD.

The external revenue resulting from our own promo's will be used to buy ADZ so there will ALWAYS be a buyers market, and again 50% of the coins we buy will be HELD and the rest distributed to people who will be able to spend them on our partner sites. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 05:51:44 PM

Hi JensS, Any world about SRS PTC using ADZcoin only or revshare  Cool

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:27:25 AM

JensS You Th bitch blind Huh You're hard to answer the question of a good man Huh Or am I on your level what would you answer me Huh

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:55:56 PM

Hi JensS, Any world about SRS PTC using ADZcoin only or revshare  Cool

AN ADZcoin only site is a choice, a good way to multiply my ADZcoin, coz the sites that accept ADZcoin at the moment  is still attached to fiat, its better to have a ADZcoin only site.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 09:06:34 AM

ADzcoins is losing its value now, what are the latest development? Where are the PTC sites, the revshares.. the Marketplace  Huh

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
stalker4370

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

Yes! I would also interesting! what is being done for the growth ADZ?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:32:40 PM

Good question which i'm about to respond to Smiley

We know that Startpeeps is the crucial platform to make ADZcoin grow.That's why all our developers will work together to rebuild Startpeeps from the ground up, and make it an open-source project. This way other developers will be able to build additional features and themes for all members to use. If you are familiar with Wordpress plugins and themes then you know the concept.

This is the only way we can compete with established social media platforms. Startpeeps will become the platform for the people, by the people. Everybody will be able to suggest new features they want to see added to create the social media experience they want, just like you can turn Wordpress in any website you want.

ADZcoin will be the fuel that drives growth. Developers will get rewarded by the members through a voting system, so unlike on Wordpress, there will be real rewards for hobby developers and professionals alike. And just like Ether is the fule for growth on the Ethereum platform, ADZcoin will be the fuel for growth on Startpeeps.

So next week our developers will start working on the "Startpeeps core", which will look quite similar as Startpeeps looks now. Ofcourse all data will remain, just the option for developers to add features to the core will be available.

Anyways, this development is also a reason i have relaunched the Startpeeps special offer, and included an etra offer for the developer side to help people who joined to earn more.

Check the revised special offer here: https://startpeeps.com/Startpeeps-VIP.html

So people who get this offer will be able to:
-> Get referrals added to their account for life
-> Earn part of developers income for life

If you want to secure your future without having to lift a finger, this is kind of it. Wink

Next week we'll:

-> Launch the Fiverr like ADZ-only marketplace
-> Launch 2 WSO's promoting this new offer plus the marketplace
-> Get started building the Startpeeps core
-> Add the list of partner sites to Startpeeps you can withdraw your earnings to (including 4 revshare sites!)

We got some delays and less intelligent people are selling their ADZ super cheap, so if you want to make some easy money. Smiley

Have a nice day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:33:00 PM

Theres no more new updates, maybe tomorrow we can have fresh updates from Jens, it will be hard to use ADzcoin in a revshare sites since the price is not stable.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
stalker4370

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:54:21 PM

and further! whether concluded ADZ YoBit the stock exchange and if so when you plan to do?

stalker4370

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:13:19 PM

We know that Startpeeps is the crucial platform to make ADZcoin grow.That's why all our developers will work together to rebuild Startpeeps from the ground up, and make it an open-source project. This way other developers will be able to build additional features and themes for all members to use. If you are familiar with Wordpress plugins and themes then you know the concept.

This is the only way we can compete with established social media platforms. Startpeeps will become the platform for the people, by the people. Everybody will be able to suggest new features they want to see added to create the social media experience they want, just like you can turn Wordpress in any website you want.

ADZcoin will be the fuel that drives growth. Developers will get rewarded by the members through a voting system, so unlike on Wordpress, there will be real rewards for hobby developers and professionals alike. And just like Ether is the fule for growth on the Ethereum platform, ADZcoin will be the fuel for growth on Startpeeps.

So next week our developers will start working on the "Startpeeps core", which will look quite similar as Startpeeps looks now. Ofcourse all data will remain, just the option for developers to add features to the core will be available.

Anyways, this development is also a reason i have relaunched the Startpeeps special offer, and included an etra offer for the developer side to help people who joined to earn more.

Check the revised special offer here: https://startpeeps.com/Startpeeps-VIP.html

If you want to secure your future without having to lift a finger, this is kind of it. Wink

Next week we'll:

-> Add the list of partner sites to Startpeeps you can withdraw your earnings to (including 4 revshare sites!)

We got some delays and less intelligent people are selling their ADZ super cheap, so if you want to make some easy money. Smiley

Have a nice day!
Jens

Thanks for the offer! how and where do I know about getting a vip? on sayte StartPeeps?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 02:55:57 AM

Next week we'll:

Have a nice day!
Jens

Thanks for the offer! how and where do I know about getting a vip? on sayte StartPeeps?

Hello,

Yes here you can find all the info you need: http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:08:03 AM

Hi Everybody,

Well today marks a great day for ADZcoin and the Start Network as the Fiverr marketplace is ready with ADZcoin integrated as ONLY payment method! Apart from some redesigning, the marketplace is fully functional here: http://startpeepsmarket.com

Make sure to read this report:
http://jenssteyaert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Unlimited-Buyers.pdf

I just launched a thread in the WF classified ads section to promote the marketplace (pending approval), and i'm now creating one for the Startpeeps VIP offer. More info about that can be found here:
http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

As we're about to attract many sellers, it makes becoming a VIP all the more attractive. Cheesy

The next step now is to enable the option for Startpeeps members ADZcoins to be spent in the marketplace and the revsharing sites that allow them, and we already started working on that.

This is just the beginning of a non-stop stream of additions to our network, and every step brings us closer to our goals. We can only imagine where ADZcoin will be at a few weeks/months from now, it surely looks good!

That's it for now, i'm back to work...

Have a nice day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 09:40:54 AM

Hi Everybody,

Well today marks a great day for ADZcoin and the Start Network as the Fiverr marketplace is ready with ADZcoin integrated as ONLY payment method! Apart from some redesigning, the marketplace is fully functional here: http://startpeepsmarket.com

Make sure to read this report:
http://jenssteyaert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Unlimited-Buyers.pdf

I just launched a thread in the WF classified ads section to promote the marketplace (pending approval), and i'm now creating one for the Startpeeps VIP offer. More info about that can be found here:
http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

As we're about to attract many sellers, it makes becoming a VIP all the more attractive. Cheesy

The next step now is to enable the option for Startpeeps members ADZcoins to be spent in the marketplace and the revsharing sites that allow them, and we already started working on that.

This is just the beginning of a non-stop stream of additions to our network, and every step brings us closer to our goals. We can only imagine where ADZcoin will be at a few weeks/months from now, it surely looks good!

That's it for now, i'm back to work...

Have a nice day!
Jens

Well, This is Goodnews, When will be the ADZ only revshare sites and PTC sites will go Live?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
stalker4370

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:45:04 PM

so that the VIP status paid? or I misunderstand?

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:31:13 PM

And I still ignore, what could it be? It is to me something or with the people around me?

stalker4370

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:57:58 PM

beacause than the fall of the ADZ YoBit on the stock exchange?

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:59:27 PM

so that the VIP status paid? or I misunderstand?

i think its free..just join the FB groups to know more.
beacause than the fall of the ADZ YoBit on the stock exchange?

its price is playing between 4k - 7K SAT.. hopefully we can get a stable price soon.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: